Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, Lauren slipped Sonny a C note to do this date, right? And paid for the date? 

We have a tiki bar boat in Salem, I am dying to go on it. 

A C note and a blunt…

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no. Danielle. 

NO, not a boat! Never a boat! What is with boats this season? are they the new nail salon? 

They were open during the pandemic.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh, poor, Danielle.  Her friends are punking her.. Sonny is high and may be gay (ok, i said it).  Everyone seems to love Danielle; I don't; I think she has is psychologically stunted - like a 47 yr. old in a 14 yr. old body; the giddiness.. just yuk.  He's gonna take her back to his hotel room, put a rufie in her drink and that will be the end of her - thanks Danielle's "friends".

• Love 2

I’m worried that I’m getting hooked on this Monday night live chatting fest. Ive been resisting but I see there is nothing stronger than the pull of shitty reality tv. So now I’ll have yet another night that I’ll have to cross of my calendar for future social interactions in real life because I JUST CAN’T QUIT YOU.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Colt….doesn’t like to confront people?!?!? Gaslighting Colt?!?!

He's like all those bloated, whining manatees on My 600 Pound Life, who all moo that they do everything for everyone, and now need to do something for themselves. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's like all those bloated, whining manatees on My 600 Pound Life, who all moo that they do everything for everyone, and now need to do something for themselves. 

Coltee, Coltee.. you are a liar, trying to be someone you aren't (a normal person - although I always question Vanessa's poor judgement.)  Doesn't he know that half the people who go to counseling LIE?  (My mother went for 40 yrs and lied all the way thru it.. she told me the shit she said and I knew she lied - she never got better or happy - the truth shall set you free! ).  Me?  i was too young when i went to a therapist - i didn't know about lying then.

• Love 3