Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Leading an episode with Big Ed is like running the garbage disposal before you've had dinner. 

This episode and the last one, Liz is doing everything she can to appear un-datelike, even plain. She looks like she's going to vomit in that back seat and I don't mean car sick. I'm one to talk. I don't think I could make small talk for 3 straight hours with anybody. 

I get it!

• Love 4

Brit was just looking for the first excuse she could to get rid of Justin. She had no interest and just used him to be on the show.  Perhaps he was in on it

On 9/24/2021 at 1:03 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I’m shocked…shocked I tell you 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Leading an episode with Big Ed is like running the garbage disposal before you've had dinner. 

This episode and the last one, Liz is doing everything she can to appear un-datelike, even plain. She looks like she's going to vomit in that back seat and I don't mean car sick. I'm one to talk. I don't think I could make small talk for 3 straight hours with anybody. 

What I don't get is that supposedly Ed and Liz are such great pals and so close, so why is is a burden to talk to your friend on a car trip? If I was on a long car ride with a good friend we'd have plenty to talk about! 

• Love 7

Damn right the room situation is a big f***in' problem, Ed. You need to let her have the king room and you find another room in that part of town. Or you request the rollaway bed, you're small enough to fit on it, except you'd whine the whole time. 

Liz, Liz, Liz. What am I going to do with you. I hope you're not as dumb as you appear.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What I don't get is that supposedly Ed and Liz are such great pals and so close, so why is is a burden to talk to your friend on a car trip? If I was on a long car ride with a good friend we'd have plenty to talk about! 

And it wouldn't be limited to small talk.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Is she a lumberjack? 

She cuts down trees, she eats her lunch
She goes to the lavatory
On Wednesdays she goes shopping and has buttered scones for tea.

She cuts down trees, she skips and jumps
She likes to press wild flowers
She puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 5