Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Liz has a dead fish handshake

Oh, phew, I thought for a minute there that Ed was going to tell his daughter about the wild sex he and Liz had in their huge suite. 

I noticed that too! I hate limp handshakes.

• Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Ed’s daughter is as awful as him. “Botox does wonders!”. Dictating what kind of relationships her father should have and somehow she thinks her dad is the victim in his last relationship.

She said Liz looked rugged…..ha!

• Love 1

Liz is rugged? Ed's daughter looks about 45...needs to lay off the Botox, me thinks. Botox is not her friend.

And why the fuck does he continue to talk about how they’re the same? Don’t compare your daughter and girlfriend, you degenerate.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Liz is rugged? Ed's daughter looks about 45...needs to lay off the Botox, me thinks. Botox is not her friend.

And why the fuck does he continue to talk about how they’re the same? Don’t compare your daughter and girlfriend, you degenerate.

Reminds me of that gross disgusting perv Mark who brought 20 year old Nikki over from the Philippines to marry his 60 year old ass. He was going through his daughter's closet and trying to get her to give her her clothes. 

• Love 3

Oh God. Coltee and his purple panties next week. NOOOOOO!

Alright guys, I had so mach fun snarking this with you tonight! I cannot wait for next week's episode! I will see you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Reminds me of that gross disgusting perv Mark who brought 20 year old Nikki over from the Philippines to marry his 60 year old ass. He was going through his daughter's closet and trying to get her to give her her clothes. 

Oh yeah, Mark made me so sick I remember had to stop watching that season. He was so GROSS! What a creep.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Brittany doesn't have to mention every detail about her life.

Amen. In fact, I’ve heard enough both about & from her. Hope this is her last 90DF appearance - she is selfish, vapid & shallow. Don’t care about her journey™️ in the least.

• Love 5

FYI Saltpeter does work. They used to use it in nursing for the men who got too excited about their bed baths back in the 1930’s. 
I’m sorry I missed last night. Of course the internet chose to go out 10 minutes before the show began. 🤬 Then again I didn’t have to see Colty in his purple undies so…😂 

Have a good week everyone and see you next week. 🥰

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Then again I didn’t have to see Colty in his purple undies so…😂 🥰

You don't get off that easily, the undies were a preview of next week's episode.

• LOL 3
13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

His daughter is an asshole, which should shock no one considering who her dad is.

Agree. I don't think Liz looks "rugged." I don't understand her dating choices but I would say she looks about 28. I am going to throw up if I have to hear any more about her kissing technique with Ed.

Ed said he hadn't dated for 29 years after he and his wife split up and now at 55 he wants to start dating again?! What has he been doing for 29 years? That's a lot of free nights.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, applewood said:

Ed said he hadn't dated for 29 years after he and his wife split up and now at 55 he wants to start dating again?!

Umm, what about Rose? He said the same thing before he went to the Philippines to meet her. Is he pretending that never happened? 

Gotta go, busy booking a romantic weekend of Cosplay in an abandoned White Castle restaurant 

• LOL 5