• 600 lb Life- FEB 1
  • 1000 lbs Best Friends
  • 1000 lb sisters
  • Darcey and Stacey
Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 2

Yeah, this slog isn’t doing anything for me. It’s only been making my nausea worse. This is a totally redundant segment.

I am still reeling, like I said, and I did not enjoy this Tell All at all. I am, however, excited for Love in Paradise next week! I still cannot get over @Pepper Mostly’s hilarious thought of Amber as an “old hag”! That was PEAK entertainment, man.

I need to get proper rest and take anxiety chill pills. It will help my psyche in the long term. Have a great rest of your week guys. Peace out. ✌️ 

• Hugs 6
  • Love 1

And.....scene! You did an amazing job of keeping me entertained all season long, so thank you. I appreciate you. Have a happy and healthy holiday and when in doubt, drink a hot toddy. Be safe and be well.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 6

I been off the 90 day train for a bit. It became boring and I have had my share of Florida trash cans so the Libby and co Klan was the last straw. I caught the tell all and let me just say, Natalie is insane. The woman is Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction without Glenn’s incredible charisma. Over her. 
Trish and Debbie are mother in laws from the depths of hell. Colt is a useless pile of sludge but Debbie raised that sludge. Own it girl. 

Tanya - YAWN. Tiffany - she’s beautiful but another one who is a shitty parent. Girl bye. 

Veronica is a pretty woman but that dress did her not one single favor. Jamal is hot but as he stays on this show, I begin to see that he is indeed Kimberleee’s son. 

And the worst person on this franchise, ol Jesse manages to be on for two minutes and out douches everyone including Coltee. Never change Jesse. 

Also what was up with Jennifer’s eyebrows or make up? Was she trying to do the Kim K.- Jeffrey Starr look? It was an epic fail. Like her and Jesse. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I wish I had stayed awake all through it and chatted with you all because the show -when I was not snoozing - was a total cluster f and Shawn really needs to be replaced. Seriously.

But your comments are golden.

I will not be watching Darcy and Stacey. I haven't watched it in a long long long time. 

The others, I probably will and will wonder why I do but for Darce and co, that is past my limit. And I know my limit.

• Love 3

Why does No One address the elephant in the room where Debbie is concerned? She did her level best (including cackles of glee) to entirely RUIN Coltee’s marriage with Larissa, then his relationship with Jess.  She even turned on “relationship-wrecker” Vanessa, so much that she had to flee the house to live with a cousin.  Comeon now.  

No matter how much the Fellow-90-Dayer’s want to rewrite history and make Debbie a martyr, we all saw it with our own eyes-Debbie has always been horrid. She’s mean.  She’s been a horrible mother and so judgey with others on the panels.  Josh had the best comebacks-there was no way to shut her up, especially when it was not her segment and she was Demanding answers. ?!?  
Sadly, no one challenged her gibbaldy-gook when it was her turn to bring on the cringe. 

Sure Coltee is a mess, and Tania’s butting-in to exclaim that She was able to pull away from Her Needy Mom at 18, so Colt Should Have also -is so obnoxious.  Debbie had a vice-grip Colt and there was no way he was leaving.  Shut up Tania-we all see what a Glorious Success she’s made of her independence. 

Also, the only thing that makes sense for Nat is that the three of them are all very aware of Mike doing her a Solid by helping her get her papers to stay in the US.  
That is why Mike sticks around. That is why Nat hugs Mike- to not humiliate him on teevee again. That’s why Trish comes on to bash Nat-The Drama!!
 Of Course Nat won’t divorce Mike-she wants those papers!  Of course Josh will hang around-he’s not interested in anything serious.  Of course Mike hangs around, he’s doing her a solid. 

Would  love to be a fly on the wall when Tiff’s Mom heard her commiserate with Colt by saying that she also had a difficult Mom—the one that babysits when you are África for months?  

Edited by Eme
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I’m I the only one who thinks Alonya is not so into Ceaser?  They would be a cute couple but, alone, Cesesr is WILD and is ready for a Wild Life (let’s not forget the chocolate underwear he bought for Maria).  I’d feel quite bad if Alonya came here to live with Cesear and had to ride on his bike handlebars to get around. It would be sad. 
Sounded like he wants another season of The Single Life to “ get to know Alonya better.”  Um no. Alonya needs to move on and find another Match and not waste more time on Cesear. 

Oh Vero! How far she’s fallen by going for the pretty face.  She identifies that she wants a Relationship, then settles for Kim Jr. who has no qualms humiliating her on teevee by announcing that he’s single and ready to mingle. I loved Tim even more last night. He is the one who Vero runs to when these Bad Choices turn out bad….when she wakes up and realizes she’s the only one who has deceived herself.  Her nose was all open for Jamal, which would have been nice if he felt the same, but he doesn’t. Tim is right though….if he’s into you, he treats you Right….right away…..at a minimum.

• Love 5

That was a sad display by Veronica, from the try-too-hard, cheap-looking dress (although a good color) to the fidgeting (taking notes from Nuttily?) to her hands being all over the place, including on Jamal.

She's hitting her late 30s and has a child but behaves like a  middle-schooler. A one-night stand, but she is behaving like she and the guy are a couple, while attempting to claim she's okay with casual. His only wish is for no-strings booty if and when they're in the same towns. Will he court her, no. He answered that no-class question from Shaun (probably fed by a producer) whether they had sex on the first date. A classy guy would say something like "a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell." All the PillowTalkers had that reaction, IIRC. Her behavior could also put off good men who "meet" her via this show and might be interested...if she came out looking classy yet sexy, while brave about being single and looking. I loved Nuttily's dress and makeup for the T-A but the nonstop fidgeting with her hair and sleeves detracted.  

Tim's eyerolls were exquisite as V. gushed on. I thought he went kind of overboard though and seemed upset throughout the T-A. Maybe his own relationship isn't as good as he'd like, or he's over T-A's. He could've been more neutral. Be careful if a close friend is dating someone you think is unsuitable. If they ask you for an opinion, fine, but be conservative. They might end up engaged to that person. They won't dump them if they're bound and determined, no matter what you say.       

Debbie's mumbling and droning on nonstop were annoying and should have been checked. I bet you anything Vanessa ordered Colt to apologize to Debbie. She knew his disgusting comments were not good for his reputation. I would find some of them unforgivable... but I'm not a Mom. Sorry this ran so long... 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 12/12/2022 at 9:04 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

He is a playa…He won’t settle down with Veronica, isn’t she too old for him?

He's 27, she's almost 37. It's significant. Of course, it depends on the couple. That young man is not ready to settle down. And he'd be taking on a teenager as well...with a father in the picture (Tim) who is not too welcoming. I'd be surprised if T. likes anyone V. brings home. People calling Jamal a f***boi....I just don't care for the term, find it offensive.   

Wild Cesar sure wasn't shy or even gentlemanly about trying to get Alona up to his hotel room alone. She handled it well. What is she doing to her face, though? Kara has that "Tin Man" look, too. C. should be meeting women who are in his area and age-appropriate. Agree that many of the U.S. guys are looking for a woman abroad who would be more submissive...so they think. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

When Syngin said he is never, ever getting married again, nutty Natalie runs over and gives him a high five and says "YES!" As though she doesn't expect every man she dates to marry her by the second date.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
On 12/13/2022 at 9:29 PM, Tuneful said:

He's 27, she's almost 37. It's significant. Of course, it depends on the couple. That young man is not ready to settle down. And he'd be taking on a teenager as well...with a father in the picture (Tim) who is not too welcoming. I'd be surprised if T. likes anyone V. brings home. People calling Jamal a f***boi....I just don't care for the term, find it offensive.   

Wild Cesar sure wasn't shy or even gentlemanly about trying to get Alona up to his hotel room alone. She handled it well. What is she doing to her face, though? Kara has that "Tin Man" look, too. C. should be meeting women who are in his area and age-appropriate. Agree that many of the U.S. guys are looking for a woman abroad who would be more submissive...so they think. 

I don’t find f boy that offensive. Women have been called slut, whore etc for playing the field while men were just…well men. If women who sleep around are whores then men are f boi’s. A spade is a spade and it works both ways. I think Jamal And Ronnie are a bad match, despite what Ronnie says they both want very different things.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Love 1