Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why are we always subjected to the sight of Colt half naked? 

Because he has an, errrr, interesting physique, to say the least. Needs to go see Molly. 

I didn't watch this epi, no Dinyell this week? At this point she's the only one I care about. I guess I relate because I have a little social awkwardness and lack of confidence. And the "friendship" w/Mahamit is kind of interesting, watching him holed up in his truck like the Bates Motel. (Anyone else seen "A Walk on the Moon" w/Viggo Mortensen's' truck o' luv?)

Some of the 90-day story lines are SO FAKE, like Sharp isn't even trying. Dinyell, I haven't had a date in (I don't want to tell you how many) # years. Dating strangers, man, I just couldn't take it anymore, and this franchise and LAL ain't helping. And if "Sonny" is what your friends consider a decent fix-up, I'd get new friends. Two strikes out of two so far.        

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Tuneful said:

And if "Sonny" is what your friends consider a decent fix-up, I'd get new friends.

I bet the rent-a-friend who met up with Sonny said, "Hey, do you want to be on TV? All you have to do is to let them film you on an all expenses paid blind date with a woman that you never have to see again" and bleary-eyed Sonny looked up from his bong and said, "Suuurrrrre..." 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Sorry, I don't want to fat shame. But Ed, Daniele, Colt, and Molly need to take that TLC money and have bypass surgery. They all have let themselves go. If they had better self images, they would not need to keep searching for a lover overseas. They are ripe for being used for a green card. And Ed, Danielle, and Colt need personality overhauls! Ed is just creepy. Danielle is a whinny crybaby. And Colt is just a douchebag mama's boy. I can't watch these people.  I won't watch the single life unless they get better people. I taped it and ff through it. It's not even worth that. I'M DONE.

On 10/12/2021 at 12:05 PM, applewood said:

Agree. I don't think Liz looks "rugged." I don't understand her dating choices but I would say she looks about 28. I am going to throw up if I have to hear any more about her kissing technique with Ed.

Ed said he hadn't dated for 29 years after he and his wife split up and now at 55 he wants to start dating again?! What has he been doing for 29 years? That's a lot of free nights.

How did you forget Ed was dating Rose in the Philippines before Liz? That’s where the infamous “May I halik you?” came from!

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

How did you forget Ed was dating Rose in the Philippines before Liz? That’s where the infamous “May I halik you?” came from!

Yeah, I forgot to mention Rose. I think Big Ed said after his divorce he was single for 29 years and then starting "dating" Rose and now Liz.

• Love 1
On 10/14/2021 at 11:54 AM, applewood said:

Yeah, I forgot to mention Rose. I think Big Ed said after his divorce he was single for 29 years and then starting "dating" Rose and now Liz.

He claims he was busy raising the daughter (we all know his mom was doing the heavy lifting) but she is 31 so there is a lost decade before Rose.  Maybe the simplest answer is the correct one; he was rejected by everyone he approached.  And um plenty of single/divorced parents find time to date.  Some even (gasp) remarry!

Also Liz is way more attractive than the daughter, with or without toxin injections.  Sad that the daughter thinks people in their 20s need Botox.

• Love 4

Ed’s daughter is a bitch. Maybe take a look at the way dear old dad treats women before laying all the blame at their feet. He isn’t the one being taken advantage of here. Also, she looks like she was rode hard and put away wet so she shouldn’t talk about looks. She was very rude to Rose as well. Honey dad pulled some sex tourist shit and lied to her so she would sleep with him. He is trash and based on her behaviour so far so is she.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
On 10/15/2021 at 6:49 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Ed’s daughter is a bitch. Maybe take a look at the way dear old dad treats women before laying all the blame at their feet. He isn’t the one being taken advantage of here. Also, she looks like she was rode hard and put away wet so she shouldn’t talk about looks. She was very rude to Rose as well. Honey dad pulled some sex tourist shit and lied to her so she would sleep with him. He is trash and based on her behaviour so far so is she.

And the fact she said "Botox does wonders" obnoxiously made me hate her even more.

• Love 4
Just now, Gobi said:

Axe throwing again? WTF? Is this a new trend of which I am unaware?

Danielle's date didn't want to get a pedicure. 

Just now, charmed1 said:

“My Secks Life: A 90 Day Dinyell Story”

I for one most emphatically did not need to hear about how Danielle and Mohammed used to cuddle. 

• LOL 4

Oh man. I mean I’m all for dressing casually for the occasion, but Danielle looks like she’s meeting the morning senior walking group at the mall.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 10
Just now, charmed1 said:

Oh man. I mean I’m all for dressing casually for the occasion, but Danielle’s looks like she’s meeting the morning senior walking group at the mall.

That was my civic voting outfit today! Nice warm sweats, a top, sneakers, and my jacket.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1