Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I don't think Mahamit will be too hurt if you cut off contact, Dani.

She should have done that anyway.

Wait, that was an apology? And who was it for, Danielle, or to appease her coven friends?

Edited by Bees52
context
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So she doesn’t need to take responsibility. It’s easier to blame someone else than change.

Just change the he/she pronoun and you have the most prominent problem that a few couples I know have.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Plath family: Husband and wife are nut jobs who became fundamentalists, had a near-Duggar sized amount of kids. Wife accidentally ran over one and killed him. Oldest son married a girl raised in a similar lifestyle. They both ended up rejecting their families’ teachings. Two younger Plath siblings (ass cheek girl and strangely handsome brother) followed suit and moved out. Oldest boy and his wife no longer speak to Plath parents. Two younger ones have reconciled with them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Dani should have also apologized.  Mo is a piece of work but so is she

She should have just said it was a bacterial infection or hormone imbalance and she got treated and cleared it up.  Too much drama.  Lol

• Love 5
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Plath family: Husband and wife are nut jobs who became fundamentalists, had a near-Duggar sized amount of kids. Wife accidentally ran over one and killed him. Oldest son married a girl raised in a similar lifestyle. They both ended up rejecting their families’ teachings. Two younger Plath siblings (ass cheek girl and strangely handsome brother) followed suit and moved out. Oldest boy and his wife no longer speak to Plath parents. Two younger ones have reconciled with them.

Thank you. 🥰

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait, didn’t Fernanda just pick this whole fight because he said he wants to see where this goes, then she just said she doesn’t know if she’ll see other people because she doesn’t know where the relationship will go? What the fuck.

Fernanda thought that she had Robbie wrapped around her little finger, hahahaha. She was so knocked off balance she was flailing wildly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too…it is all a little much. Back to Days and demon possessed Doug

I don't know if mine recorded. May have to watch it ond demand tomorrow. The DVR said it had an issue. DemonDoug was funny.

• Love 1
On 9/20/2021 at 7:38 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

The “jokes” followed by the “just kidding” is so annoying. He’s just looking for validation.

Ed getting jealous that a girl he likes was in the same vicinity as another guy is some high school type shit.

It's been my experience that people who end every sentence with "I'm just kidding" are rarely ever kidding.

• Love 4