Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Let's Talk About Sex...

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

but dear God, I can't stand that all the theatrics, food throwing and endless cursing goes on in front of the children.

I know it was a sitcom show but it reminds me of Everyone Loves Raymond when Debra and Peggy (the girl scout leader) are fighting over who gets a prime real estate spot to sell cookies.  They are going at it but when their daughters come back from getting ice cream they are all "Oh hi Peggy!  Nice to see you!"  "You too, Debra!  Now listen you take care!"  I wish Tampa Trash could do that.....but it is an empty dream.

23 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I fricking hate Mike. I think he's a gaslighting creep and his mother is awful. That should not be taken as a defense against Natalie, though. I can say things about Mike while still getting fed up with Natalie. I can dislike them both for different reasons. 

I actually don't agree that the producers would've shown it by now if Trish had called her a hooker. They're getting FAR more mileage out of it this way. It's also a way of driving viewers to the Tell All. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't think she did, I'm just saying that leaving us to argue and speculate for weeks benefits the show. 

100% to the first bolding and 1000% to the next.  I think there IS footage and they are holding onto it.  Fighting/having conflict is not wrong, it is part of life.  How you fight and how you resolve is HUGE.  Tampa Trash, Andrei was not pissed so much about hiring the sitter as he was that his wife LIED to him about it for weeks and YOU ENCOURAGED IT.  I mean, she invited someone, who to you right now, is a STRANGER to care for your CHILD.  Imagine he came home for lunch?  And Libby just sits there, in that ugly purple velvet dress:  "What?  What did I do?"  Same with Mike:  Just stop doubling down defending your horrid mother and her horrid haircut and try to see it her way.  "I can not BELIEVE YOU!"  "We need to talk!" as he gets up and walks away.  Again, I am NOT a fan of Natalie - I think all three are horrid.

• Love 4

Someone should have told Angela that one of the silver linings of being plump is that you look younger because your face is rounder and smoother.  Between the weight loss and the chain smoking she looked 70 on that video call with Michael.  And removing the turkey wattle isn’t going to help that.

• Love 11
(edited)

I realized on rewatching that the confusion on the forum was when Angela said she “retired at 42” she was referring to participating in wet T-shirt contests. 

She did look really rough on that video call and I noticed she wasn’t covering that big mole in her eyebrow. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, KateHearts said:

you don't masturbate as it's "against your religion"

I find the hypocrisy of masturbating being against his religion, didn't he have sex out of marriage and he let the BJ happen, thus spilling his seed needlessly...Michael needs to just give this act up already, there will never be a baby from Angela of the Wet Tee Shirts and you will never get to the states, call it a day, it is over.

12 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Jovi- stop nagging. Treat her as the special mother she is and she'll warm up to the idea of romance again. For heaven's sake, I know exactly how she feels and it's NOT wrong! All the "all you talk about is Mylah" and "you're no fun anymore" are a sure guarantee that she will not want to have sex with you. Get a clue.

Jovi is a spoiled brat, bullying Yara in to having sex with him.  I really don't understand why she had to dress up, he was wearing a tee shirt and jeans, they drove 30 minutes to go to an uninspiring roof top to drink a bottle of champagne and watch the sunset, okay they did that, no dinner during or after?  It did seem stupid to be away from Mylah for just that, maybe they could have done a family thing the first night and let Gwen and Mylah have dinner, take a walk then maybe the next night go out.  From the mothers we have seen on this show Yara is actually a really good mother to her baby, Jovi is lucky to have a partner that is totally committed to being a good mother.

And then the girdle dress, poor thing could hardly sit in that dress, she looked so uncomfortable.

I have no words for Jovi and his "Me first," attitude, I hope he is just playing with that sort of Danielle, "I want my secks," shit.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I know it was a sitcom show but it reminds me of Everyone Loves Raymond when Debra and Peggy (the girl scout leader) are fighting over who gets a prime real estate spot to sell cookies.  They are going at it but when their daughters come back from getting ice cream they are all "Oh hi Peggy!  Nice to see you!"  "You too, Debra!  Now listen you take care!"  I wish Tampa Trash could do that.....but it is an empty dream.

100% to the first bolding and 1000% to the next.  I think there IS footage and they are holding onto it.  Fighting/having conflict is not wrong, it is part of life.  How you fight and how you resolve is HUGE.  Tampa Trash, Andrei was not pissed so much about hiring the sitter as he was that his wife LIED to him about it for weeks and YOU ENCOURAGED IT.  I mean, she invited someone, who to you right now, is a STRANGER to care for your CHILD.  Imagine he came home for lunch?  And Libby just sits there, in that ugly purple velvet dress:  "What?  What did I do?"  Same with Mike:  Just stop doubling down defending your horrid mother and her horrid haircut and try to see it her way.  "I can not BELIEVE YOU!"  "We need to talk!" as he gets up and walks away.  Again, I am NOT a fan of Natalie - I think all three are horrid.

If it were reversed then it would be an entirely different story. What if, after telling him "no", Libby had come home to find a stranger that Andrei had hired watching Ellie? THEN the family would be been all "he doesn't respect you", "you need to leave him", "how DARE him make that decision without you". 

Last episode but I hated how they were like "she's a mother so she has better instincts." Bullshit. First of all, mothers get arrested every day for abuse and neglect. Second, that's really disrespectful to Andrei who stayed home with Ellie for the first year. 

THIS is where I side eye their antics. I believe most of it is staged. I think they started out okay, but then had a real fight and saw how much attention it got them. Still, who TF goes on national television and even pretends to act like this? They're awful people either way. 

• Love 18
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

she had to dress up, he was wearing a tee shirt and jeans, they drove 30 minutes to go to an uninspiring roof top to drink a bottle of champagne and watch the sunset, okay they did that, no dinner during or after?  It did seem stupid to be away from Mylah for just that, maybe they could have done a family thing the first night and let Gwen and Mylah have dinner, take a walk then maybe the next night go out.

The thought of flying to another city, with all the baby apparatus, with my MOTHER IN LAW to bone is just too much to digest.   Look, just drop the baby off, say you are doing some errands and go to a hotel for noisy afternoon sex.  Waaaay less cost and stress.

3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Last episode but I hated how they were like "she's a mother so she has better instincts." Bullshit. First of all, mothers get arrested every day for abuse and neglect. Second, that's really disrespectful to Andrei who stayed home with Ellie for the first year. 

THIS is where I side eye their antics. I believe most of it is staged. I think they started out okay, but then had a real fight and saw how much attention it got them. Still, who TF goes on national television and even pretends to act like this? They're awful people either way. 

Yep to say he has no motherly instincts is bull and HIGHLY offensive.  He has fatherly instincts you awful thespians.  I want them all off my screen.  And please......no spin off, TLC.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jovi is a spoiled brat, bullying Yara in to having sex with him.  I really don't understand why she had to dress up, he was wearing a tee shirt and jeans, they drove 30 minutes to go to an uninspiring roof top to drink a bottle of champagne and watch the sunset, okay they did that, no dinner during or after?  It did seem stupid to be away from Mylah for just that, maybe they could have done a family thing the first night and let Gwen and Mylah have dinner, take a walk then maybe the next night go out.  From the mothers we have seen on this show Yara is actually a really good mother to her baby, Jovi is lucky to have a partner that is totally committed to being a good mother.

And then the girdle dress, poor thing could hardly sit in that dress, she looked so uncomfortable.

I have no words for Jovi and his "Me first," attitude, I hope he is just playing with that sort of Danielle, "I want my secks," shit.

That rooftop with the tiny bar literally looked like the roof of my college dorm when we set up a Tiki bar during finals week.  

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The thought of flying to another city, with all the baby apparatus, with my MOTHER IN LAW to bone is just too much to digest.   Look, just drop the baby off, say you are doing some errands and go to a hotel for noisy afternoon sex.  Waaaay less cost and stress.

Yep to say he has no motherly instincts is bull.  He has fatherly instincts you awful thespians.  

They live outside of New Orleans! There are some beautiful hotels there. Why did it have to be Miami? Gwen lives 2+ hours away, but I bet she'd come down and spend the night, even if she knew they were just going there for couples time. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Because Yara wanted to be bougie, it's important to be bougie you know, nobody in NOLA is bougie and she wants to be bougie.

She and Robert should hang out. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don't care if Natalie gave away all of Mike's "beautiful Christmas gifts" I will never EVER be team Mike or his awful mother!  God in heaven those 2 vile people are just complete jackasses!  I'm not saying Mike deserved to have all of his gifts he spent money on be given away but.......idk I'm not 100% mad about it either.

The bigger question is why?  Why did she give them away?  Revenge?  Just didn't like them?  Instead of Mike screeching at her like the G.D. animal that he is why not DISCUSS it with her?  She is obviously just as unhappy as he is. 

His mom can just go to hell for all I care.  The way she talks to Natalie (hooker or not) the way she treats Natalie is just rude.

• Love 15

Ten years ago I was in a relationship with an emotionally abusive man. He would do things like wake me up at 2 in the morning to ask me why a friend of mine hadn't hit 'like' on his Facebook post and what was I telling her about him, and why did everyone in my world hate him. He screamed at me constantly over things that made no sense to me, and had me second guessing myself and everything I felt and did. I turned into someone I didn't recognize in the way I reacted to him. He brought out the very worst in me. I screamed back at him so much I'm surprised neighbors never called the cops on us. I finally left that relationship and a year later I met a man who I still can't believe I was lucky enough to meet. He brings out the best in me. We've been together 6 years and got married last year, and we've never had a single fight. We watch this silly show together and say that no one could make a reality show out of us because we're so boring, and it's wonderful!

All that to say, I think it's hard to know for sure who is the abusive one in the Mike/Natalie relationship.  I can see her being the nutty/crazy-making one who turns Mike into a screaming asshole, but I can also see it reversed. He makes her so miserable she escapes to her friend's house, and she just sits there while he screams at her because nothing she can say will make any difference. It's impossible to know what is really going on, and then there is all the producer-driven drama because it makes good TV. I do know that they are toxic to each other and just need to go their separate ways and never speak again.

Angela is definitely the abusive one to Nigerian Mike. The way she screams at him on the phone and doesn't allow him to get a word in edgewise makes me so uncomfortable, it takes me right back to my old relationship. My ex didn't like many of my friends and tried to keep me from seeing them because they 'weren't good for me'. That is such a huge red flag. She is horrible, and he will never be able to make her happy so that she doesn't scream at him about everything.  There is no fixing crazy, you just need to move on and never look back.

• Love 8

ON 7/23/2021 AT 1:23 PM, MRS. HANSON SAID:

I watched this on D plus.  I won't spoil anything but:  Please, if you have been in a verbally abusive relationship, please mute Big Mike.  I am 100% serious.  Angela is 100% horrid on her own, but Big Mike equals her if not surpasses her in this one.  Mike gets Trish involved, again, via cell phone so it was even worse than usual.  He tried to get the crew involved too.  As much as I believe the Poddhasts are all producer driven and they are angling for their own show, I believe Mike and Natalie are 100% them.  He keeps defending his horrid mom and she won't let go of the hooker comment  (and all Mike needs to do is:  "Hey Natalie, I am sorry you thought you heard that, I would be surprised if my mom did say it.  I am really sorry she made you feel that way.  Can we move on and enjoy our trip?") and it is lather rinse and repeat.

The goofballs are back.  

No Charlie Junior.

No Ronald and Tiffany.

Chuck made a slip and said "My kids Charlie, Shannon and Jenn."  Are Becky and Shannon interchangeable?  I know he has like, 10 kids, but what?

Betty is her passive aggressive self when Brandon and Julia are moving in.  

I have a legit question and I am not judging:  Do all people drink this much, daily?  Wine during the moving, champagne if not more at a two year old's party?

Asseulo Boo Boo Butt Butt was so uninteresting I don't remember.  More threats of fighting.  More talk of sending money to mom and his horrid sister sticking her nose where it does not belong.  Mother Boo Boo Butt Butt looks like an 80 year old man to me.  

Jovi continues his badgering of Yara.  "You used to be fun!  Now you're a mom!"  Yeah and a condom could have prevented that, buddy boy.  And it was her second pregnancy.

EXPAND  

Sorry, but I feel the exact opposite about Mike and Natalie. Natalie is the one who would not let the hooker comment go. So I am glad he finally got tired of her and had her call his mother. Notice that was not the question she asked his mom, She asked what was her impression of her and why she felt that way. I don't believe she ever called her a hooker. And if someone treated my son that way, I would tell her the same things. Natalie is an ungrateful little snot. Why does she have a room at her best friends house ( though her friend looked like she wanted to me more than friends). Why did Natalie give away her Christmas presents? Natalie likes to stir the pot then play the victim. She is crazy.

I agree both are hard to take as they both have gas lighted each other.  But Natalie is quite the manipulator.  The whole hospital ghosting was just weird. But the giving his gifts to her away to her friend was beyond bizarre.  If you do not want gifts from your husband then don't accept them.  In fact if he is that vile LEAVE him.   To me her giving them away was a passive aggressive way of just fucking with him.  And apparently they were "lovely" gifts since she did give them to her friend and did not throw them away.

And Natalie had the perfect opportunity to confront the person that Natalie has complained about for months who called her a hooker and she totally bailed.  Why?  Maybe, as awful as Trish was to her, Trish really didn't say it.  And no Mike did not call his mom for back up.  He actually did not call her.  Natalie did.  I think he was tired of hearing Natalie complain about it and wanted it to end.  

His yelling was not so much at her but out of sheer frustration with her and the whole marriage.  No way am I giving him a pass for his behavior, or his mother's behavior, I just did not see that whole scene as him being an abuser.  And Natalie is no innocent.  She sets him up a lot of the time.  She is gaslighting him if you ask me.  He never said anything nasty about her.  Only her behavior with him.

They need to get a divorce.

• Love 17

I would love to know what the gifts were, ceramic pigs ? knitted scarf by Trish ? Yeah, then I could see her giving them away, I probably personally would have threw them in a dumpster and lit fire to it..ok, maybe not the piggy. 

The Pottass's are making Family Chantel look like the Waltons. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I have zero respect, and do not ever forget, physical violence and I consider cake throwing to be physical violence.  Women who do such things are just as scummy and I cannot forgive them.   
Of everybody, I hate TLC the most.  Some of these scenes are so upsetting, regardless of who is the biggest asshole.  There should be disclaimer, before and after. saying if you or anybody you know is involved in domestic abuse, here’s a number to call.  If TLC can save one person from heartbreak, it would be worth it.     
I am ready for a break from these people.  I am shocked I’m saying it but bring on Tiffany and Ronald.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would love to know what the gifts were, ceramic pigs ? knitted scarf by Trish ? Yeah, then I could see her giving them away, I probably personally would have threw them in a dumpster and lit fire to it..ok, maybe not the piggy. 

The Pottass's are making Family Chantel look like the Waltons. 

I agree, MFM.  Mike goes on about "all the lovely gifts" but no one mentioned what they were.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was trolling her with them.

• Love 5

Why is Nutalie's voice so different from Julia's and Yara's?  Hers is so guttural and hard to listen to.  I could NOT listen to her voice every day. If I was a man and thought she was hot, the second she started talking I would be leaving the conversation quickly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

I agree both are hard to take as they both have gas lighted each other.  But Natalie is quite the manipulator.  The whole hospital ghosting was just weird. But the giving his gifts to her away to her friend was beyond bizarre.  If you do not want gifts from your husband then don't accept them.  In fact if he is that vile LEAVE him.   To me her giving them away was a passive aggressive way of just fucking with him.  And apparently they were "lovely" gifts since she did give them to her friend and did not throw them away.

And Natalie had the perfect opportunity to confront the person that Natalie has complained about for months who called her a hooker and she totally bailed.  Why?  Maybe, as awful as Trish was to her, Trish really didn't say it.  And no Mike did not call his mom for back up.  He actually did not call her.  Natalie did.  I think he was tired of hearing Natalie complain about it and wanted it to end.  

His yelling was not so much at her but out of sheer frustration with her and the whole marriage.  No way am I giving him a pass for his behavior, or his mother's behavior, I just did not see that whole scene as him being an abuser.  And Natalie is no innocent.  She sets him up a lot of the time.  She is gaslighting him if you ask me.  He never said anything nasty about her.  Only her behavior with him.

They need to get a divorce.

Thank you.  You said it all better than I could.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

I agree, MFM.  Mike goes on about "all the lovely gifts" but no one mentioned what they were.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was trolling her with them.

A subscription to Omaha Steaks.

• LOL 11
30 minutes ago, Rebky said:

Why is Nutalie's voice so different from Julia's and Yara's?  Hers is so guttural and hard to listen to.  I could NOT listen to her voice every day. If I was a man and thought she was hot, the second she started talking I would be leaving the conversation quickly.

I know it grates on my nerves. I will kinda give her a pass for the nasal issues which I think contribute, but its her lack of moving her teeth, like Chantel 

• Love 3
On 7/23/2021 at 7:16 PM, greekmom said:

You mean the BeeGee?!?!?!  🤣

Don't shame my beloved Bee Gees by mentioning them in the same breath as that!😜

On 7/23/2021 at 7:17 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I hope Michael was exaggerating about breastfeeding until nine.  And no I don’t believe that he never masturbates.  The goofballs have the maturity of 14 year olds but they can be kind of funny.

Even if they were boring AF I LOVE that Michael's hanging around them again, just because it makes Angela so crazy that he is. 😈

• Love 8

I hope Michael was exaggerating about breastfeeding until nine.  And no I don’t believe that he never masturbates.  The goofballs have the maturity of 14 year olds but they can be kind of funny.

Even if they were boring AF I LOVE that Michael's hanging out with them again, just because it drives Angela crazy that he is doing so.😈

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Because Yara wanted to be bougie, it's important to be bougie you know, nobody in NOLA is bougie and she wants to be bougie.

Bougie Wonderland

Get Up and Bougie

I Love to Bougie

Bougie Oogie Oogie

…. and the list goes on…

• LOL 7

On 7/23/2021 at 7:20 PM, Frozendiva said:

The 20 minute preview was boring. Nice to see the goofballs but Mykull will probably not be having a kid with Angela. Interesting to learn that he still suckled on his mom at 9 years old.

Didn't like Yara’s comment about the homeless people she saw in Miami. Yeah she will be insecure there with all the models around. But of course it is a better city than New Orleans. Jovi is still putting the crib together? Nice that Gwen will be babysitting and that the hotel had a crib.

All I could think of when he said this, and he did add something about he shouldn't be saying that, or something similar, was how mortifying for his mother and the rest of his family to find this out!

• Love 3

What could Kalani possibly see in Ass-wello? He's like her third child, yet she's always looking to him pleadingly for approval. Laughing, trying desperately to connect to him. He doesn't play into it, remaining stoic and humorless. Good grief. What a marriage.

Libby's family is pathetic. The sisters intruding nonstop into their sister's marriage. Libby, SPEAK UP! Her sisters openly displaying their greed like they do. Do they have no shame? Sure, let the world know for you girls, it's all about the $$$. Grow up. The brother, too. He's an insecure mess. No shame there, either. I'd be embarrassed to act like these people. I do like Andre; it's him against that whole family, including Libby half the time. Where is Libby's mom?

• Love 5
On 7/24/2021 at 7:40 AM, ethalfrida said:

Didn’t they show a premiere of a new  show on this show last night?

They also made it seem like "The Single Life" will be airing on TLC August 9th.  I can't find any details about that online, but I wonder if it's because they didn't garner enough watchers for that ripoff Discovery pay-for channel.

Saw this and was reminded of how far (and low) Family Libby will go for attention. Fighting every. Single. Episode.

Spoiler

(If you haven't seen their OF pages then save yourself now and never look.) 

E7UhRFsWEAYJkNr.thumb.jpeg.7f3787690d6107aa71505379e6488272.jpeg

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 7/24/2021 at 9:42 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I started a thread for it (but now there are two, lol) and it is okay.  There is upper body nudity of women and a waaaaaay too close up shot of a guys junk in a speedo.  The Island Boy is Sherlon (Shaylon?) and the whole story is sad.  He is a 35 year old who knocked up a 25 year old and she has HUGE regret for not using condoms.

These ladies who think their player "boyfriends" who live this chill, laid back life where the temperature is 80 year round, have jobs that let them sleep till noon and party till 3am and sleep with a new woman every week but are magically going to step up, be dads and husbands, work a nine to five job in a state where it is winter 5 months of the year are delusional.  I am relieved that girl came home only pregnant.  And Sherlon is NOT even good looking or charismatic.

Back to topic:  I don't care for Natalie.  She is condescending, tried to change every fundamental thing about Mike, called him low IQ and is dramatic and childish.  But seeing her, on that couch, while Mike gets up, walks around, yelling at her, getting his mom on the phone, then trying to get the crew on his side was SO uncomfortable.  I will sometimes watch a second time to pick up things (plus avoid finishing cleaning out my office room) but with this one I can't.  I wanted to scoop her through the screen and rescue her.

Mrs. Hanson you had me at "I don't care for Natalie" and lost me at "I wanted to scoop her through the screen and rescue her," LOL. 

They are both horrible, horrible people, but I have to say that I agree with Mike's mom's comments that Natalie doesn't love her son, and that she treats him very badly.  And given what his mom knows/is being told about Natalie by Mike it's no wonder that she hates Natalie as much as she does.  If someone treated a son of mine that way, there'd be much worse hell to pay than what Natalie's thus far endured.

My thing is this.  Natalie knew what she was getting when she first got with Mike, but yet still decided to put up with it for the green card.  The criticisms of him and trying to change him didn't begin when she finally got to the U.S.  She was a nagging hag to him when he went to Ukraine to see her in their first season.  Then she was a cold, nasty hag to him at their first tell all, when she could not/would not say that she loved/cared for him.  Then she belittled and harped on and insulted and tried to change him after she got her visa and came to the U.S. in their recent 90 Day season.  Then she was a cold stone beyotch to him at the Tell All for that season, ignoring him and giving him the silent treatment, not even acknowledging his existence when they were eating at the same table.  This season she's still a nasty piece of work, only it's counter-balanced by Mike's meanness and finally fed upness with all of the BS he's put up with her from the get-go.  I have not seen one iota of warmth, kindness, love or consideration come out of this nasty harpy's mouth or actions.  He's right that she is an ingrate.  She may not be living in the lap of luxury which she seems to think she deserves/earned, but it's true that he's paying for everything, including this hag's nose job (does anyone know if she only had the internal issues fixed or did she also get her nose reshaped?  The cameras never stay on her profile long enough for me to determine).  This new friend that has suddenly appeared this season seems to be in love with Natalie and vying for her attention with Mike, and Natalie will use her just like she's used Mike.  I don't want to come across as a Mike sympathizer by any means.  I just can't stand Natalie that much more than I can't stand high-pitched, whining Mike.

• Love 12
23 hours ago, Marley GMA said:

I was thinking the same thing, but this forum seems to be very against him.  He is no prize at all, but she has been obnoxious as hell as far as I am concerned.  He seemed to be at his limit.  The Christmas gifts that she gave away, the not telling him about her surgery and not allowing him to be there with her (I found her excuse lame) and her relationship with this new lady Julia is questionable at the very least.  Again, Mike is no prize but these last few episodes she actually annoyed me more.  Sorry not sorry. 

Add me to the anti-Natalie chorus. She is such a selfish, miserable, lazy, perpetually angry shrew. I loathe her and every week by the end of the show, I am just pitying Mike. True that he and his mom are definitely NO PRIZES but Natalie clearly just used him for a green card and is just irritated that now that she's here, she is stuck with him. He's basically just an annoying mama's boy but i think she's a real monster.

• Love 11
On 7/24/2021 at 10:35 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I was disappointed at the lack of bitching Tiffany and ne'er-do-well Ronald this episode.  I thought about a drinking game, take a shot every time Tiffany bitches or Ronald does something boneheaded, but then I realized I'd be comatose by the end of an episode.  

I'd rather watch their bullshit than the worn out Michael/Angela and Potthast clan bullshit.  

Best line of the night was Julia telling Brandon to lock the door after his parents' left. 

Pro tip to Julia:  Yes, lock the door and DO NOT fall for the "we need a key in case of an emergency" line.  Been there, done that and always amazed at what keyholders consider to be an excuse to barge in unannounced "emergency."  Those people would probably consider you or Brandon not answering the phone on the first ring an "emergency," drive over and use their "emergency" key to barge right in.  

I don't think their apartment is too terrible.  I will say it appears as though they're trying to live within their means with Brandon's income and not rely on the TLC income long term.  I still find them incredibly boring, though.  

Happy Saturday, fellow posters 🥂

Oh my God, this is so true.  In my previous marriage, after my ex-husband and I bought our first house we gave his parents a "just in case of emergency" key, and talk about abusing that privilege.  We lived approximate 40-45 minutes away from them.  They loved to shop at the mall in our town (we lived in a very upscale part of Boca Raton, Florida), so it was a common occurrence for them to come up our way and then show up at our house.   We lived on a 16-acre lake so our house had an awesome view, plus we had a swimming pool and hot tub.  On too many occasions to count we would find them lounging around  our house or poolside or in the hot tube when we got home from work, but the worst part was on the occasions that I would take sick days (I suffer from horrifically debilitating migraine headaches, so these sick days were not unusual for me).  The first time their pop-ins happened on one of my sick days, it totally freaked me out and made me think someone was breaking into our house because all three of our cats came flying upstairs into the bedroom where I was, then went into hiding.  I then heard the door jiggling, then suddenly voices.  My ex-in-laws were downstairs in the house.  When I came downstairs to greet them my belligerent ex-mother-in-law started in with her sarcastic comments about why I was at home in the middle of a work day.  Talk about ruining a sick day.  My ex-mother-in-law was the most unpleasant person in the world, but my ex-father-in-law was a sweetie who also repeatedly was verbally abused by her.  The first time I ever heard my ex-husband speak harshly to his mother, using profanity, was before we were even married and I was shocked by his language to her.  Shortly thereafter, once I had met her and had to deal with her for the next 8 years I totally understood why he spoke to her like that.  Anyway, long story short, think long and hard about who your "in case of emergency" key recipients are, LOL.

• Love 7
(edited)

@Xebug67, I really would not have scooped through and got her.  I would not want her in my house, lol, telling us to go to church, telling us we can't have ribeye or a libation.  They are all horrid. She does not get to show up and tell my educated self I am low IQ.   Or badgering me that root beer might have root beer, lol.  I want them all off my screen.  Natalie is still a piece of work.  Let the hooker comment go......until the tell all, lol. 

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/25/2021 at 9:37 PM, Safadao said:

Some thoughts 

- andre always is threatened that his masculinity is being threatened and lashes out. 

- Natalie is crazy. Mike and her deserve each other. 😂

- michael needs to get his penis back from Angela 

- jovi and yara are both behaving instinctively

- Jen (Libby’s sister) is kinda hot with her thiccness.  She’s the most attractive person on the entire show. (After chuck of course 🙄)

- Asuelo’s family must be the worst worst worst family in the entire world. 

-so not surprised that Stephanie and Magda on Pillow talk are for Natalie. To them a woman can never be too crazy - because they themselves are just as nuts and unreasonable with their expectations 

- andre always is threatened that his masculinity is being threatened and lashes out. 

What's so funny to me is that for a guy who's so manic about coming across as macho and not having his masculinity challenged, he sure does love that effeminate floral shirt of his, doesn't he?  I mean, how many different times has he worn that now on camera?  I remember it from the boat cruise, now, and I'm thinking at least one other time.  I mean, I like it - but not on a man.  It just looks too much like a lady's blouse to me.    

- Jen (Libby’s sister) is kinda hot with her thiccness.  She’s the most attractive person on the entire show. (After chuck of course 🙄    

The sister of Libby's that I think is the sexiest and most attractive (personality excluded) is Becky.  But only as she looks since she's been appearing on the 90 Day shows.  When she was a brunette in her mug shot she's nowhere near as hot looking.  This is definitely an instance of blonde being a better color for someone.

- Asuelo’s family must be the worst worst worst family in the entire world. 

I've been living for next week ever since the teasers for the Asuelu family visit began rolling at the very start of this season.  I'm so hoping Father Low finally steps in and takes Mother and Sister Asuelu to task for Tammy's BS nonsense and nastiness towards both of his daughters.  Unfortunately, I'm also realistic and know that such a thing would be too good to be true and thus could not possibly happen.

Edited by Xebug67
Corrected spelling of Asuelu's name
  • Love 1
On 7/25/2021 at 10:43 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Mikes friends saying they don't want to think about Angela in the bubblebath. Their reactions to it all were priceless.

Loved how easy they made it sound fot Mike to send sperm to Angela. Oh yeah, just ejaculate in an old Starbucks cup, put the lid on and put it in the mail.

Yara falling asleep in the car was hilarious. Jovi please get a clue you dumbass.

Did anyone else spot the jar on Brandons farm bedroom shelf that said money for Lamborghini? 

I totally saw that, and my response was "keep dreaming."  There aren't enough pests in the world for Brandon to earn enough money for that car, or any like it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 7/26/2021 at 11:19 AM, Marley GMA said:

I was thinking the same thing, but this forum seems to be very against him.  He is no prize at all, but she has been obnoxious as hell as far as I am concerned.  He seemed to be at his limit.  The Christmas gifts that she gave away, the not telling him about her surgery and not allowing him to be there with her (I found her excuse lame) and her relationship with this new lady Julia is questionable at the very least.  Again, Mike is no prize but these last few episodes she actually annoyed me more.  Sorry not sorry. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees Natalie's nastiness and BS as being worse than his antics.  I mean, they're both awful people, but Mike is definitely the lesser of the two evils, even though it seems like he and his mom are a package deal.

• Love 3

I learned over on the Reddit forums about BOTH Yara AND Jovi having previously appeared on other reality TV shows.  Yara’s (who’s real, full name is Yaroslava) first show was called “Fashion to the People”.  Her subsequent show in 2014 was a dating show called Love Online.  In this show she has super-long, cheap weave-looking dark black hair and her old nose.  Seriously, but for her laugh she was unrecognizable to me.  Speaking of her laugh, it’s still exactly the same.  The guy she flies in to see is adorable (so much cuter than Jovi).  I don’t know where she flew in to.  I actually tried watching an episode of it but the language is all ???Ukrainian/Russian???.  Wherever it was, though, was scenically gorgeous.  So gorgeous that I was satisfied watching the episode without understanding one word of what was said.  

Jovi was on a show called “Party Down South” a/k/a “The Dirty South”, which looks like if “Big Brother” and “Summer House” got together and had a baby.  I haven’t watched any episodes of that (don’t know if I could even find them), but viewed a ton of photos of the show.  Jovi looks almost exactly the same.

Here's what Yara looked like back then:

Yara.jpeg

• Useful 2
21 hours ago, KateHearts said:

My impressions:

Sure, Michael- you don't masturbate as it's "against your religion" but you had some sort of FaceTime sex session with Angie and you didn't get yourself off? Did you rub on the screen? And Angela, be sure to scold Michael that he will have to do the FORBIDDEN THING in order to bottle some sperm (and "LOOK AT PORNOS")- how sanctimonious of you! But you can talk about your future plans to rejuvinate your wet t-shirt champ status with your hot new bod (that you suffered to get since you are "improving your health"). Oh, the irony.

I am pretty much certain that the Potthast drama is all scripted and fake... but dear God, I can't stand that all the theatrics, food throwing and endless cursing goes on in front of the children. As low as it goes to subject your kids to that for 5 minutes of fame and a few bucks. Not to mention showing the ugliest of behaviors (the sisters are just awful).  And another thing. How do you (Libbie, looking at you) listen to your husband yell and curse at everyone and then address him, "babyyyyy....."

Natalie is awful. Mike is awful. They each potentiate the other's awfulness. His face is a big "I don't give a shit" sign. Why keep talking about wanting Natalie to work on things. You don't. You're done. She's done. Let her move in with her friend and they can live happily ever after.

Brandon and Julia- boring, not sure how they are going to stay on this show.

Jovi- stop nagging. Treat her as the special mother she is and she'll warm up to the idea of romance again. For heaven's sake, I know exactly how she feels and it's NOT wrong! All the "all you talk about is Mylah" and "you're no fun anymore" are a sure guarantee that she will not want to have sex with you. Get a clue.

OMG.  HTF did I forget about that part of their segments?  I must have unconsciously bleached my ears and brain so as not to hear or think of Angela "beatin' them 20 year olds" at these type of contests.  It's so odd to me how this woman has such an inflated opinion of herself.  Did she never own a mirror?  And to top it off is her bottomless uncouthness.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I didn't leave my first son with anyone until he was a year old. I eased up with my second son and left him with someone totally trustworthy and he died while I napped. 

A lot of first time moms do this. And Yara has extenuating circumstances: she's in a foreign country without any friends or family of her own, Gwen is 2 hours away, she goes without seeing her husband (her main support system) for months at a time, and she went through both her pregnancy and her baby's first year during a global pandemic. Opportunities that expats and new mothers often have available for socializing and supporting one another offline were not options for her. 

I have some real issues with Yara, but this is something I actually understand. Despite the paranoia and clinginess I had with my first son and later my daughter they are now a regular teen and pre-teen who have good friends, good grades, and appropriate levels of independence. Now, if Yara continues this throughout Myla (Vox)'s toddlerhood then they might really be in for some trouble...

OMG Mamadrama.  I'm so sorry about your son.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Saw this and was reminded of how far (and low) Family Libby will go for attention. Fighting every. Single. Episode.

E7UhRFsWEAYJkNr.thumb.jpeg.7f3787690d6107aa71505379e6488272.jpeg

Preforming?  I will never for the life of me understand why someone goes to the trouble to make and distribute a meme but doesn't bother to run it through spell-check.  I'd rather that people in my life find out I watch shit like 90DF than make a meme with a misspelling of a pretty common word.

9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I really don't understand why she had to dress up, he was wearing a tee shirt and jeans, they drove 30 minutes to go to an uninspiring roof top to drink a bottle of champagne and watch the sunset, okay they did that, no dinner during or after? 

I don't know how you define "had to" dress up, but I'm very confident that it was done completely of her own free will.  So if she was uncomfortable, that's on her.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
word choice
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Preforming?  I will never for the life of me understand why someone goes to the trouble to make and distribute a meme but doesn't bother to run it through spell-check.  I'd rather that people in my life find out I watch shit like 90DF than make a meme with a misspelling of a pretty common word.

I don't know how you define "had to" dress up, but I'm very confident that it was done completely of her own free will.  So if she was uncomfortable, that's on her.

Of course Yara is going to dress up in Miami, which she considers to be a glamourous city. I think some of the Yara/Jovi conflict is partly producer manufactured because they seem to have a good relationship and no money troubles. Also, Jovi seems to have adjusted to living outside of New Orleans and the crazy baby schedule they're living on. He's also young and doesn't understand first-time motherhood. Does he even have any friends with children? 

He probably would have been happy to go to a nice hotel in NOLA but offered Miami to please her. None of this is not to say that I don't think he needs to be more understanding, of course he does. He's still young and learning how to be a husband, helps with the baby at least some, is a good provider, and gave her free reign to find a new apartment, which I'm pretty sure he knew wouldn't be in a fun neighborhood.

Love the goofballs. They cracked me up when they were urging Michael to use different fruits to describe loathsome Angela's new boobs.

Speaking of loathsome, Libby's family is the absolute worst. I hope she and Andrei do a good job with this flip house and that the sisters' friends tell them how ugly their attention-seeking act is.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

I realized on rewatching that the confusion on the forum was when Angela said she “retired at 42” she was referring to participating in wet T-shirt contests. 

She did look really rough on that video call and I noticed she wasn’t covering that big mole in her eyebrow. 

Seriously, that big eyebrow mole must have grown exponentially in proportion to how much weight Angela is now losing, because I never noticed that it was so prominent before.

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I imagine that Jovi told her to gussy up 'cause he was taking her out, show her off sort of thing while he wore a tee shirt and jeans, I think he likes the trophy of a hot wife then he  takes a bottle to an empty roof top bar and they drink and she is bored.  I think she thought she was going to South Beach to the art deco district where there crowds of people and she would be seen.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/26/2021 at 9:08 PM, KateHearts said:

Brandon and Julia- boring, not sure how they are going to stay on this show.

Let's hope that they (and Ron & Betty) don't stay on.  This season has been a long slog, made tolerable only by this forum and the live chat.  We never got a break from Brandon & Julia and Jovi & Yara, and no break from Angela, Mike & Natalie or Tiffany would be long enough.  I care and believe less about all these people each episode.

This season has been the same dysfunctional couples and their families, complaining or arguing about the same issues or doing the same activities (car shopping, vacation) week in week out.  We need fresh meat, or fish, if you're a vegetarian like Natalie.

Edited by Grifter Lives
I omitted the most important word in my post - "Less"!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I don't care if Natalie gave away all of Mike's "beautiful Christmas gifts" I will never EVER be team Mike or his awful mother!  God in heaven those 2 vile people are just complete jackasses!  I'm not saying Mike deserved to have all of his gifts he spent money on be given away but.......idk I'm not 100% mad about it either.

The bigger question is why?  Why did she give them away?  Revenge?  Just didn't like them?  Instead of Mike screeching at her like the G.D. animal that he is why not DISCUSS it with her?  She is obviously just as unhappy as he is. 

His mom can just go to hell for all I care.  The way she talks to Natalie (hooker or not) the way she treats Natalie is just rude.

Am I the only one who wanted to see an itemized list of these lovely gifts? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

And I'll never understand how people take anonymous forums so seriously and how Family Libby can continue pretending to be high class when they're spreading their butt cheeks on Only Fans and throwing cake at a toddler's birthday party, yet here we are...

I mean, it's just a bunch of chickens checking out a pussy cat...

3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

OMG Mamadrama.  I'm so sorry about your son.

Thanks. Coming up on the anniversary. It makes me angsty. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Am I the only one who wanted to see an itemized list of these lovely gifts? 

Mike doesn’t appear to be a man of taste and wealth. Curious as to what the gifts were.

• Love 9

Judging by how they feel about each other, I'm sure they exchanged a big ole pile of crap...

He didn't specify anything either, did he?  Just referred to them as "his gifts".  You'd think he'd say "the ring" or "the earrings" if it was indeed more than the prize at the bottom of a Cap'n Crunch box.

• Love 6
(edited)

14 hours ago, Breedom said:

Where is Libby's mom?

Libby’s mom has been divorced from Chuck for years and now is married to a man named Walter. She and Walter came to the  wedding in Moldova and stayed in the same rental as Chuck and their kids. She was the brunette woman holding Ellie at her birthday party during the cake throwing incident this week. She does speak on camera from time to time, but I guess she doesn’t get much screen time because she appears to be normal and drama-free. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5