Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Let's Talk About Sex...

• Start Topic

(edited)

If Michael’s story about nursing until he was 9yo is true, I feel really bad for his mother. Why did this poor woman do this?

Edited by Colfrmb
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

When Mike said "We made love..." I immediately thought of Rachel saying to Ross, "Made love? What are you, a girl?"
It would have been fun if Julia had told Betty she had to work if she wanted to be able to sit in the apartment.

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

I believe Michael was breastfed until 9. I once met a grandmother—a GRANDMOTHER, who was feeding her 4 year old grandson. They were from another country. My co-workers and I were floored. 

Have we heard from MIke’s ex? I’d like details on that relationship, as well as her experience with Trish.

• Love 4
(edited)

Some thoughts 

- andre always is threatened that his masculinity is being threatened and lashes out. 

- Natalie is crazy. Mike and her deserve each other. 😂

- michael needs to get his penis back from Angela 

- jovi and yara are both behaving instinctively

- Jen (Libby’s sister) is kinda hot with her thiccness.  She’s the most attractive person on the entire show. (After chuck of course 🙄)

- Asuelo’s family must be the worst worst worst family in the entire world. 

-so not surprised that Stephanie and Magda on Pillow talk are for Natalie. To them a woman can never be too crazy - because they themselves are just as nuts and unreasonable with their expectations 

Edited by Safadao
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

If Michael’s story about nursing until he was 9yo is true, I feel really bad for his mother.

Am I imagining this, or did Michael once say he was the "Baby of the family"? I know he has tons of full, step and half siblings, (15!) but IF he was his mother's youngest child, she might not have stopped him from breastfeeding. I don't believe he was really 9, but I can imagine him still nursing much longer than other children in Nigeria. 

Not surprising that he grew up to be a self-proclaimed "boobs man" 

• Love 5
Just now, magemaud said:

Am I imagining this, or did Michael once say he was the "Baby of the family"? I know he has tons of full, step and half siblings, (15!) but IF he was his mother's youngest child, she might not have stopped him from breastfeeding. I don't believe he was really 9, but I can imagine him still nursing much longer than other children in Nigeria. 

Not surprising that he grew up to be a self-proclaimed "boobs man" 

Maybe his career choice did not involve farming.

Mikes friends saying they don't want to think about Angela in the bubblebath. Their reactions to it all were priceless.

Loved how easy they made it sound fot Mike to send sperm to Angela. Oh yeah, just ejaculate in an old Starbucks cup, put the lid on and put it in the mail.

Yara falling asleep in the car was hilarious. Jovi please get a clue you dumbass.

Did anyone else spot the jar on Brandons farm bedroom shelf that said money for Lamborghini? 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
On 7/23/2021 at 9:51 PM, mamadrama said:

*eyeroll* Family Brandon and Brandon crying and carrying on like he's an 18yo going off to college for the first time and not the 30yo he is.

*snort* Julia wanting to lock the door. 

Family Brandon, so over the top, it was actually embarrassing, I was cringing for them. Betty. Girl. Get ahold of yourself. Brandon is not joining the French Foreign Legion. He's moving to an apartment 30 minutes away. All the sobbing and bawling. Brandon whining that he has to "leave the home I love". I thought my eyes were going to roll right out of my head. Why all the drama? Julia moved here from fucking Russia for you! The very least you can do is look forward to making a home with her! Not weep about leaving your parents! Poor Julia, she'll always be second best to Brandon, after his parents, and the pigs.

On 7/24/2021 at 1:35 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Best line of the night was Julia telling Brandon to lock the door after his parents' left. 

Pro tip to Julia:  Yes, lock the door and DO NOT fall for the "we need a key in case of an emergency" line.  Been there, done that and always amazed at what keyholders consider to be an excuse to barge in unannounced "emergency."  Those people would probably consider you or Brandon not answering the phone on the first ring an "emergency," drive over and use their "emergency" key to barge right in.  

I don't think their apartment is too terrible.  I will say it appears as though they're trying to live within their means with Brandon's income and not rely on the TLC income long term.  I still find them incredibly boring, though.  

I'm SURE Betty is begging for a key "Just in case". Julia won't fall for it, she's no dummy.

Betty would probably not only rush over on the slightest pretext, but would go over and "tidy up" or "help you", while they were out. Giving her an excuse to go through their drawers and closets. They'd come home and find her drinking scotch in the kitchen while some horrific meal simmers on the stove. 

Their apartment looked perfectly fine. It wasn't a palace, but it was new, and clean. 

And Ron can't decide whether Brandon is a nincompoop, a sap, or an idiot. Charming. 

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Betty would probably not only rush over on the slightest pretext, but would go over and "tidy up" or "help you", while they were out. Giving her an excuse to go through their drawers and closets. They'd come home and find her drinking scotch in the kitchen while some horrific meal simmers on the stove. 

I bet Debbie passed on her beef stew recipe to Betty.  "It kept my son at home until he was... well, he's still here, so it must be magical!"

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

Wow, so much to snark on with this one....

Brandon/Julia---Run girl, run! Hop a plane back to mother Russia 'cause Brandon will never cut those apron strings. That was so over the top ridiculous, if it weren't for Julia's facial expressions I would believe that it was all scripted for drama. And please spare me the talk of passing down the farm through the family...it is a hobby farm/hoarders palace/puppy mill. It is not a professional, functioning farm with employees and customers who order crops from them, etc.  I am with Julia---sell off that land and get a nice, big single family home to raise your family in away from pig slop and clutter. 

Libby/Andrei---I usually FF'd these two, but last night was over the top so I had to watch. If that wasn't all scripted, then shame on her sisters for ruining their niece's birthday party. Seriously, who throws cake in someone's face? Over what, him joining the family business?? For once Papa Chuck was in the right----all the screaming about them taking money out of their pockets from her evil sisters had my eyes rolling big time. 

Jovi needs to get a clue......if you were not ready for a baby, use protection or make sure she is on some type of birth control. 

Angela/Michael---for once I thought she was being honest and open with him...her daughter has zero interest in donating an egg. She just had major surgery. I don't buy for a second that he has never masturbated and LOL'd at that. He needs to accept that they will not have his biological children (at least not with her egg) and if he can't then needs to end it and just stay in Nigeria. 

Michael/Natalie---well I am torn as to who is the more awful person here.....going with D-bag Mike for the win just because he brings Trish to the party. I admit I don't understand WTF she was thinking or doing re-gifting all her Xmas presents to her friends. What the hell did he buy her? I was seething at Trish's comment about how her son provides "everything" for Natalie and she is such an ungrateful she-beast to her precious boy. Love Nat's comeback that "oh so he gives me food to eat until I can get my work permit" gee what a great guy. 

Asuelo/Kalani---so I guess his sister watched last season and realized she needed to put on some make up and dress a little less trashy. Loved that her kids made an appearance and she made a big point of saying hey I have kids to support too but I send Hulk, uh I mean Mom, $$ on the regular. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I really can't add much to the glorious snark, ahem, discussion, that has already been posted, but having missed a few episodes, I was amused watching Natalie's "friend" Juliana. She seemed a heartbeat away from Single, White, Femaling her or perhaps wants to be more than friends.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Michael/Natalie---well I am torn as to who is the more awful person here.....going with D-bag Mike for the win just because he brings Trish to the party. I admit I don't understand WTF she was thinking or doing re-gifting all her Xmas presents to her friends. What the hell did he buy her? I was seething at Trish's comment about how her son provides "everything" for Natalie and she is such an ungrateful she-beast to her precious boy. Love Nat's comeback that "oh so he gives me food to eat until I can get my work permit" gee what a great guy. 

Oh, I'd love to get a load of the "lovely gifts" Mike got for Natalie. Some perfume from the drugstore? A candle from the local TJ Maxx? A cookbook with 50 recipes for cole slaw? I bet every one was a passive aggressive jab at Natalie. ("here's a nice cookbook so you can learn to cook American food for your husband! Here's a scarf, since you rejected the one my mother knitted for you with her own hands!") I don't blame her. The gifts were hers, she could do with them what she liked. I mean, its actually kind of brilliant. Way to get back at Mike for being a dick. She probably doesn't have any money. 

My husband got me a digital camera for Christmas once. I had expressed no interest in owning one and I never used it. I sold it at a yard sale. 

• Love 8

So Mike and Nat make love have sex, 10 minutes later she's out of there and goes to her girlfriends house where she has a room. She also takes all of Mikes Christmas gifts he gave her and brings them to the girlfriend's house to give away. Who is still feeling sorry for Nat? She is a stone cold psycho! 

This is Yara's first baby and she is in mommy mode. Jovi is not home enough to adjust to being a dad and a husband. He doesn't get that life has changed. It's different but not worse. Having said that, the baby was with grandma. Yara needs to understand that date night is important so that she and Jovi can stay connected or the marriage will be in trouble. And yeah, if your husband is away for months at a time there should be sex when he is home! 

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So Mike and Nat make love have sex, 10 minutes later she's out of there and goes to her girlfriends house where she has a room. She also takes all of Mikes Christmas gifts he gave her and brings them to the girlfriend's house to give away. Who is still feeling sorry for Nat? She is a stone cold psycho! 

This is Yara's first baby and she is in mommy mode. Jovi is not home enough to adjust to being a dad and a husband. He doesn't get that life has changed. It's different but not worse. Having said that, the baby was with grandma. Yara needs to understand that date night is important so that she and Jovi can stay connected or the marriage will be in trouble. And yeah, if your husband is away for months at a time there should be sex when he is home! 

I can totally understand Yara being protective and wanting to be with her baby as much as possible, especially after her loss. But, the baby was with her grandmother (so very good hands). It truly is okay to have some evenings away or even overnights, even if the baby is still (gasp!) a baby. I hope she doesn't go the way of some of my friends who didn't leave their child/children overnight until they were in highschool. Can't imagine why some of them ended up divorced when their kids left the nest.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

She seemed a heartbeat away from Single, White, Femaling her or perhaps wants to be more than friends.

When we first "met" Juliana, Natalie said she had come to the US from Russia "for her husband's job." No mention of her marital status since then. In the preview, they sure made it look like there might be some "girl on girl action" next week as they were lying in the bed together, holding hands and staring into each other's eyes. After the Angela bath scene, and hinting that we'll be present for Michael's masturbating phone sex, I think that production is ramping up the sexy as much as possible for non Discovery Plus viewers. Will it go beyond Stephanie (the one with the illness) and Erica's chaste kiss? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

The people on this show spend more waking time strewn out on their beds than anybody I know except for when I was in the college dorm.  

You clearly have not seen me in the summer during a non duty day.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I missed snarking last evening.

Andreii and Libby: It must have been a great drive back since everyone else took the plane! All that room and comfort. That was quite a spread for a two year old's birthday party. Usually it is just cake and maybe a few friends over. Although, with Covid, it should have been a small family day. No need for the bouncy castle. Too much alcohol, too much food, too many adults with giant egos. Yeah, poor sisters to not get as much of a cut for dad's house flipping business. Maybe if you folks don't like the arrangement, start you own company and make your own money. I do wonder if most of the hijinks, including throwing the cake at Andreii were just staged and a fake. The real party may have been held the day before and this was just to carry on the storyline.  Folks do have the option of shutting up for a couple of hours and leaving the crap alone.

Asuelu and Kalani: Guess who is coming to dinner? Mother and Tammy and the kids! Oh such fun. Kalani is so excited. Not. Maybe Tammy did learn something from the Tell All. Maybe not. There will be another one. Bring them over for a couple of hours. There is only so much they can do in that time. And Tammy - sure, rub it in that you have a job and kids and such but still send $$$$ to mom.

Brandon and Julia: you two are a long way from a Lamboghini. Sure, sit on the bed and play with the dog while the husband packs. Uh, you wanted to move out so you do some. A 35 minute drive here is nothing if you are visiting a friend who lives in a different area. It's also nice that if mom and dad say they'll be dropping in if they are in the area, you have some time to tidy up before they get there. Having mom and dad live 10 minutes drive away? Not so much. And do lock the doors. Julia, you know that Brandon may never grow up. Maybe if his parents die. That is it. Take a good, hard look at what life is really like and see if you want it. Moving away from the farm just moves the problems with it. Brandon is still tied to his parents.

Yara and Jovi: It is okay to travel. Too bad you have to bring mom along to babysit. Jovi can also afford it. Thought they'd stay in a more flashy area of Miami. The baby is in good hands. Yes, Yara, you want to spend every second with her but you also do need some time for you. A lot of women adore their babies but some do want to talk to an adult. You may not agree with your mother in law's advice on raising your baby and such. You just listen, say thank you, and you can take what you want from it. Times have changed since Jovi was a baby, but maybe somewhere down the line, what Gwen said to you (and you thought outdated) may work. Keep an open mind. Jovi hasn't changed much. Maybe if he was a 24/7 parent and had a regular job, things may be different. He is still the party guy and his wife is now a mom. They do need to have a date night or time they spend alone. Otherwise, the marriage may not last. If both are not independent, it may be rough.

Mike and Natalie: No idea what is fake, real, half fake, half real with these two. Maybe just in it for the paycheque. And Mike does need to be careful. People at his workplace may watch the show, they may know how fake it is, or how real it is. Any prospective girlfriend down the line can also watch the show. Both don't seem to be in the same book, chapter, or page. Communicating is a challenge. Some of me is pro-Mike, and some of me is pro-Natalie. They need a good therapist to teach them how to talk to each other. And then Mike brings in his mom regarding the alleged hookergate. No, she is not going to admit anything on the phone. Hope there is real footage of it on the tell-all. Nats going to her friend's place and then giving away her gifts? Tacky. Maybe wait a month or so. Why would she have a room at her friend's place? Something is really really fishy at the market.

Angela and Mykull: Nice to see Mykull's friends again. The goofballs do have things to say to him. It is ridiculous that he thinks Angela will cough up an egg and they will have a kid together. She just had surgery, she is still losing weight and may not be able to tote anything. She doesn't want to. Maybe she can carry it, but few women in their 50s want to be a parent to a newborn. And then Mykull goes on an on about having to provide a sample. Not like Angela can just zip over to Lagos and help him out. Him breastfeeding til 9 years old sounds a bit suspect. I'm sure it happens but his mom would have had other kids too. Explains his attraction to Ange's girls. Not really buying any of the other stuff. Maybe he just calls it something else. Can't believe he didn't do it as a teen, had wet dreams, and even once in a while as an adult. Religion or not, it is perfectly normal. Should be an interesting tell-all if that comes up. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/24/2021 at 2:07 PM, ethalfrida said:

Natalie was horrible to Mike when they first appeared in the show. She is still horrible. I find some of Mike's responses sometimes lame but not particularly mean...

I was thinking the same thing, but this forum seems to be very against him.  He is no prize at all, but she has been obnoxious as hell as far as I am concerned.  He seemed to be at his limit.  The Christmas gifts that she gave away, the not telling him about her surgery and not allowing him to be there with her (I found her excuse lame) and her relationship with this new lady Julia is questionable at the very least.  Again, Mike is no prize but these last few episodes she actually annoyed me more.  Sorry not sorry. 

Edited by Marley GMA
  • Love 22
On 7/23/2021 at 1:23 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I watched this on D plus.  I won't spoil anything but:  Please, if you have been in a verbally abusive relationship, please mute Big Mike.  I am 100% serious.  Angela is 100% horrid on her own, but Big Mike equals her if not surpasses her in this one.  Mike gets Trish involved, again, via cell phone so it was even worse than usual.  He tried to get the crew involved too.  As much as I believe the Poddhasts are all producer driven and they are angling for their own show, I believe Mike and Natalie are 100% them.  He keeps defending his horrid mom and she won't let go of the hooker comment  (and all Mike needs to do is:  "Hey Natalie, I am sorry you thought you heard that, I would be surprised if my mom did say it.  I am really sorry she made you feel that way.  Can we move on and enjoy our trip?") and it is lather rinse and repeat.

The goofballs are back.  

No Charlie Junior.

No Ronald and Tiffany.

Chuck made a slip and said "My kids Charlie, Shannon and Jenn."  Are Becky and Shannon interchangeable?  I know he has like, 10 kids, but what?

Betty is her passive aggressive self when Brandon and Julia are moving in.  

I have a legit question and I am not judging:  Do all people drink this much, daily?  Wine during the moving, champagne if not more at a two year old's party?

Asseulo Boo Boo Butt Butt was so uninteresting I don't remember.  More threats of fighting.  More talk of sending money to mom and his horrid sister sticking her nose where it does not belong.  Mother Boo Boo Butt Butt looks like an 80 year old man to me.  

Jovi continues his badgering of Yara.  "You used to be fun!  Now you're a mom!"  Yeah and a condom could have prevented that, buddy boy.  And it was her second pregnancy.

Sorry, but I feel the exact opposite about Mike and Natalie. Natalie is the one who would not let the hooker comment go. So I am glad he finally got tired of her and had her call his mother. Notice that was not the question she asked his mom, She asked what was her impression of her and why she felt that way. I don't believe she ever called her a hooker. And if someone treated my son that way, I would tell her the same things. Natalie is an ungrateful little snot. Why does she have a room at her best friends house ( though her friend looked like she wanted to me more than friends). Why did Natalie give away her Christmas presents? Natalie likes to stir the pot then play the victim. She is crazy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I'd love to get a load of the "lovely gifts" Mike got for Natalie. Some perfume from the drugstore? A candle from the local TJ Maxx? A cookbook with 50 recipes for cole slaw? I bet every one was a passive aggressive jab at Natalie. ("here's a nice cookbook so you can learn to cook American food for your husband! Here's a scarf, since you rejected the one my mother knitted for you with her own hands!") I don't blame her. The gifts were hers, she could do with them what she liked. I mean, its actually kind of brilliant. Way to get back at Mike for being a dick. She probably doesn't have any money. 

My husband got me a digital camera for Christmas once. I had expressed no interest in owning one and I never used it. I sold it at a yard sale. 

It shouldn't matter how expensive the gifts were. It was rude to turn around the next day and give them away. Mike may not be a prize, but Natalie is way worse. She is crazy. If my husband gave away all the gifts I got him the next morning I would be raging mad.

Mike does provide her with more than just food. A place to live, utilities, a truck, clothes, medical insurance, surgeries, etc. Yes, he signed up for that. But for her to make the comment he just buys her food until she gets her work permit isn't exactly true.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, BravoAddict72 said:

It shouldn't matter how expensive the gifts were. It was rude to turn around the next day and give them away. Mike may not be a prize, but Natalie is way worse. She is crazy. If my husband gave away all the gifts I got him the next morning I would be raging mad.

Mike does provide her with more than just food. A place to live, utilities, a truck, clothes, medical insurance, surgeries, etc. Yes, he signed up for that. But for her to make the comment he just buys her food until she gets her work permit isn't exactly true.

She's on my last nerve.  Unpopular opinion, but she is hard to take and he was at his limit.  He is no prize either and neither was his mother with the passive aggressive comments, but NOTHING seems to make Natalie happy.  Team NO ONE, but more Mike than Natalie these last few episodes lol.

• Love 16
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Marley GMA said:

She's on my last nerve.  Unpopular opinion, but she is hard to take and he was at his limit.  He is no prize either and neither was his mother with the passive aggressive comments, but NOTHING seems to make Natalie happy.  Team NO ONE, but more Mike than Natalie these last few episodes lol.

They are not good for each other, period. She wanted to get married and have children asap(do you remember her asking for a baby while still in Ukraine? It was almost impossible for her to find a man there, and Mike looked as a good catch back then. After shed arrived to US, checked out his farm and the house, all conversations about a child stopped. She just waiting for two years to pass…

He will be very happy with his hairdresser, she is with some retired podiatrist.

!

Edited by Maximadc
  • Love 2

Whooo chile.  The toxicity of these terrible people...

I feel like I have learned too much about Michael...I didn't need to know about his weird oral fixation and his weird (lying ass) masturbation thing. I could have gone my whole life without it and been ok. I despise Angela and her terrible self, but damn if I wasn't on her side with this baby thing.  She's in her mid 50s (a hard lived 50s), and the expectation that she should have a child for Michael to "be a man" is totally unfair.  They have been through this, and it doesn't makes sense. Michael tends to back off, then he talks to people in his culture, and decides something different.  What the hell is his actual plan with Angela being in GA and him in Nigeria?  Even if he could mail it, what could those FedEx sperm fertilize?  Skyla has no interest in donating to this freakshow, so what's the point of Michael doing this?  The goofballs are always funny to me b/c you can see the glint of amusement in their eyes at his own self-made situation.  Their reaction to the bath convo made me cackle. 

I dislike both Mike and Natalie equally for different reasons.  I think 100% they are both emotionally and verbally abusive.  Honestly, Mike screaming at her made me very uncomfortable...it takes the fun out of things when it crosses a line.  Even though, his high pitched voice when he's yelling makes me laugh.  Meanwhile, Natalie is a nut and her whole situation with her "friend" reads as super shady to me.  There was a VIBE between the two women, especially the headband friend, at that lunch, and to know that she has a room at their house is extra weird. Trish is also a piece of work (which explains Mike quite a bit).

Jovi, Jovi, Jovi.  He is so immature and one track minded, and he can't hold his drink.  They both have gone too far in the opposite direction and don't ever think about 1) the other person or 2) compromise.  I still think it is bullshit that she kicked his family out under "it's Mylah's bedtime, bye", but his insistence that they have to go back to what they were prior to baby is not going to get her to a good place, nor is it viable.  They need to compromise to the new reality:  Jovi hasn't been here, and Yara has taken that security blanket for herself and transferred it to her child.  They both need to talk and compromise on the sleeping arrangements, especially if it is causing conflict.  Why did they have to go out all night in Miami?  How about he eases her into it?  They go out of a dinner and sunset and that first night, they come home earlier, so she can feel comfortable.  Likely, she'll see Mylah in a content state with Gwyn, and will start to get more comfortable to go out a little more the next day.  Jovi's childish "I want my SEX NOW" is going to push Yara away and make her cling to using the baby as a comfort for herself b/c Jovi will be gone again.  I was torn, but the strip club preview for next week puts me back in bossy Yara's corner.  Jovi is an idiot who was unprepared to be a father/husband, but too horndog to use appropriate precautions. 

Brandon and Julia are moved out!  His mom's little guilt trips are terrible...they are 35 mins away, you can still see them, FFS.  Brandon is obviously unhappy to leave the nest, and instead of being an adult, he is going to 100% place blame on Julia for "forcing him" into something.  The more I see, the more I think Julia needs to run away from these people.

Asuelo's family still continues to be the worst.  Tammy starting the conversation (in front of her kids!) about the money, and then doing the Maury "if you think I'm just going to sit here while they disrespect me" is surely going to bring on the confrontation.  I like that their family thinks that conflict is resolved only by time.  "They still thinking about that" re: the Tell All and Tammy being an asshole tells me that they believe they can get away with anything. I don't know if there is something different about Asuelo, but I'm suspecting that his family has long used that as a way to manipulate him and get over on him. Family Kahlani is no prize, but I get a feeling they will live by "don't start nothing, won't be nothing", and you know that isn't possible for Tammy/Mother Asuelo.  

Just kidding - Family Libby continue to be the worst!  So, everyone wants to get over on Chuck and be in the business, but Chuck has to do what they want and when?  Fuck outta here.  Jen and Becky are greedy as hell.  If you all can't give up 1 house to help another part of your family, then how good is your business?  Andrei is an A class dick, but he had every right to get his back up at his daughter's party when the first thing anyone is going to say to him is mean and degrading. The cake thing was uncomfortable, but throwing the cake in his face was crossing a huge line.  I hate how Libby and Andrei speak to one another, and I hate how the family behaves in front of the kids.  Watching Jen storm off with her daughter, who probably gets saddled watching her little cousins ALL THE TIME, made me sad for the daughter. 

A break from Ronald and Tiffany was great...I see they are back with their brand of bullshit next week. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, Maximadc said:

They are not good for each other, period. She wanted to get married and have children asap(do you remember her asking for a baby while still in Ukraine? It was almost impossible for her to find a man there, and Mike looked as a good catch back then. After shed arrived to US, checked out his farm and the house, all conversations about a child stopped. She just waiting for two years to pass…

He will be very happy with his hairdresser, she is with some retired podiatrist.

And now that she's here, Trish is all up her ass about having kids! And throwing shade because she's "getting up there in age" and Trish wants to be a grandma. Mike chimed right in and said he wanted kids too. They're gaslighting the shit out of her. If she wants kids, its pearl clutching horror. If she doesn't, then she's a mean old meanie who won't give Mike a baby. 

Mike will never end up with his hairdresser. She's not hot enough for him. He's quite sure he deserves a hot blonde fitness model. And he thought if he rescued a woman from Ukraine, she'd be grateful and put up with his shit. Natalie will move on and I say good for her. She's crazy as a shithouse rat but she in no way deserves the treatment she's gotten from asshole Mike and his poisonous, hateful mother. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

After the Angela bath scene, and hinting that we'll be present for Michael's masturbating phone sex, I think that production is ramping up the sexy as much as possible for non Discovery Plus viewers.

I assume that Discovery hates me because I'm not a Discovery+ subscriber, but nothing justifies this treatment.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

No need for the bouncy castle.

I wonder if they really rented the bouncy castle or just staged it for the sister confrontation. I didn't see any kids there except Ellie and Jenn's daughter (the one who tagged along in the RV) so who was supposed to be playing in it? It did look like the party was geared towards adults. On a side note, talking about elaborate parties, I belong to my local Next Door group. A woman there was asking for suggestions for a band to play at her ONE YEAR OLD'S birthday party. I wondered what type of music she wanted to have. 

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Some of me is pro-Mike, and some of me is pro-Natalie.

ALL of me is anti-Mike and anti-Natalie! (and while we're at it, anti-Trish)  It's amazing how polarizing they are on this forum. For me, Kenny on PT summed it up the best when he said something like, "I can't root for either of these two..." 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A Chia Pet.

I haven't even watched the latest debacle yet.  Thank god for the Olympics!

Edited by Dobian
  • LOL 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Marley GMA said:

this forum seems to be very against him.  He is no prize at all, but she has been obnoxious as hell as far as I am concerned. 

I'm not against him. I'm also not for him.  I am, however, 100% against Natalie. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12

I really can't stand Natalie, and haven't since early on. She is selfish and ungrateful. I didn't think Trish was out of line when she suggested doing translation work to  help out with finances, but no, Natalie wants to be a star and that kind of work is beneath her. I can't stand her "silent treatment" when she refused to talk, she acts like a 5 year old. She pushed Mike into getting married, complained about his IQ, that he wasn't vegetarian, he was fat. I think Mike is at his breaking point with her, rightfully so. I am certainly not saying that he is some prize either and I think he is a smug asshole.

• Love 17
(edited)
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes!!!!  I was beginning to think I had lost my mind with folks taking Nutalie's side.  I mean, Mike is a total douche, but that bitch baits all day long.  She baited him on the surgery stuff, she baited him on this episode about the gifts and every past item, she even baited him with the whole hooker thing.  I mean if she was going to continue to bitch about it forever, she should have confronted the awful Trish.  Then even when they get Trish on the phone, Nutalie won't ask about it because it didn't happen.  And I agree that Trish is hideous and inappropriate and over the line.  No disagreement there.  But Mike and Trish would both be happier with the Nut Queen gone, the Nut Queen would be happier.........why doesn't she just leave?????

Edited to add:  Wow!  I see I wasn't the only Nat-hater out there.  And I agree with so many of you, Mike has just been pushed to far.  Of course he that brings out his bad side.  And I dislike Trish so much (and cannot stop seeing the lovely Foghorn Leghorn pic someone posted!), I'd be a little bitchy if I thought my son was being taken like Mike.  

Edited by Opine
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Marley GMA said:

I was thinking the same thing, but this forum seems to be very against him.  He is no prize at all, but she has been obnoxious as hell as far as I am concerned.  He seemed to be at his limit.  

I agree.  Natalie is condescending and rude.  She thinks herself above Mike. In her mind, she is "settling". So how dare Mike and his mother not worship the ground she walks on.  I find her rather dramatic, not surprising given that she was/is an actress.  There is a reason why all three of her marriages failed.  If Miss Trish had called her a "hooker", the agitators at Sharp Entertainment would have had it on loop. 

Brandon said something that I found rather interesting.  He said that Julia believes that just because they moved out of his parents' home, all their problems will be solved, but she just might be creating new ones.  

• Love 11

They've got the double standard thing going on again.  Why is it ok to throw cake at Andrei?  It really was a bit of an assault.  There's no way in hell it would have been acceptable if he threw cake, there would have been a fist fight.  Instead, the two tight ass bitches go trouncing out, proclaiming that they won't be treated "that way"?  Wow.  Horrible women.

• Love 24
8 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

They've got the double standard thing going on again.  Why is it ok to throw cake at Andrei?  It really was a bit of an assault.  There's no way in hell it would have been acceptable if he threw cake, there would have been a fist fight.  Instead, the two tight ass bitches go trouncing out, proclaiming that they won't be treated "that way"?  Wow.  Horrible women.

I think in some states Jen could be arrested for that.

• Love 8

Natalie is a nutcase. She eggs Mike on constantly so that she can play the victim. She constantly stares off into space stonewalling Mike and presents like a statue. Move, girl! She has no business being in a relationship and I think that Mike has gotten so frustrated and angry with this ridiculous childish behavior that he can't hold it in anymore. I don't blame him. Natalie, grow up and get some communication skills and try acting like a grown woman and wife. And CALM DOWN.

• Love 5

What goes on with Natalie's friend Julia, her wig and headband...it is not a good look.

The conversation between them was so interesting, like I was watching a Chekov play.

Am I wrong for thinking all the conversations between Asuelo and his family sounds like 5 year olds talking.  

Did a kid magically appear on the couch between Sister Asuelo and Asuelo?

Mother Asuelo seems to be able to fly back and forth from Samoa a few times a year, where does that money come from?  Maybe Asuelo should not send money to his mother but save money for airline tickets for the kids and Kolani to fly to Samoa to visit them for once.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I bet Debbie passed on her beef stew recipe to Betty.  "It kept my son at home until he was... well, he's still here, so it must be magical!"

Ew. Gross. I can’t imagine eating out of the kitchen where Betty keeps her live animal food. 🤮Maybe Betty, Debbie, and Trish should get together do write a cookbook or a book on entertaining. Maybe Amy Roloff can write a foreword. 

• LOL 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Maximadc said:

This is my first season watching HEA but it's my understanding Natalie portrayed herself as eager for a baby, a sports enthusiast, a tree hugger/naturalist, high IQ/Mensa member and now she's an aspiring actress/model.  It all gives me whiplash!  

Edited by Goodtimes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Am I wrong for thinking all the conversations between Asuelo and his family sounds like 5 year olds talking.  

Like the Haribo Gummy Bears commercial 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

My impressions:

Sure, Michael- you don't masturbate as it's "against your religion" but you had some sort of FaceTime sex session with Angie and you didn't get yourself off? Did you rub on the screen? And Angela, be sure to scold Michael that he will have to do the FORBIDDEN THING in order to bottle some sperm (and "LOOK AT PORNOS")- how sanctimonious of you! But you can talk about your future plans to rejuvinate your wet t-shirt champ status with your hot new bod (that you suffered to get since you are "improving your health"). Oh, the irony.

I am pretty much certain that the Potthast drama is all scripted and fake... but dear God, I can't stand that all the theatrics, food throwing and endless cursing goes on in front of the children. As low as it goes to subject your kids to that for 5 minutes of fame and a few bucks. Not to mention showing the ugliest of behaviors (the sisters are just awful).  And another thing. How do you (Libbie, looking at you) listen to your husband yell and curse at everyone and then address him, "babyyyyy....."

Natalie is awful. Mike is awful. They each potentiate the other's awfulness. His face is a big "I don't give a shit" sign. Why keep talking about wanting Natalie to work on things. You don't. You're done. She's done. Let her move in with her friend and they can live happily ever after.

Brandon and Julia- boring, not sure how they are going to stay on this show.

Jovi- stop nagging. Treat her as the special mother she is and she'll warm up to the idea of romance again. For heaven's sake, I know exactly how she feels and it's NOT wrong! All the "all you talk about is Mylah" and "you're no fun anymore" are a sure guarantee that she will not want to have sex with you. Get a clue.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

I fricking hate Mike. I think he's a gaslighting creep and his mother is awful. That should not be taken as a defense against Natalie, though. I can say things about Mike while still getting fed up with Natalie. I can dislike them both for different reasons. 

I actually don't agree that the producers would've shown it by now if Trish had called her a hooker. They're getting FAR more mileage out of it this way. It's also a way of driving viewers to the Tell All. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't think she did, I'm just saying that leaving us to argue and speculate for weeks benefits the show. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I can totally understand Yara being protective and wanting to be with her baby as much as possible, especially after her loss. But, the baby was with her grandmother (so very good hands). It truly is okay to have some evenings away or even overnights, even if the baby is still (gasp!) a baby. I hope she doesn't go the way of some of my friends who didn't leave their child/children overnight until they were in highschool. Can't imagine why some of them ended up divorced when their kids left the nest.

I didn't leave my first son with anyone until he was a year old. I eased up with my second son and left him with someone totally trustworthy and he died while I napped. 

A lot of first time moms do this. And Yara has extenuating circumstances: she's in a foreign country without any friends or family of her own, Gwen is 2 hours away, she goes without seeing her husband (her main support system) for months at a time, and she went through both her pregnancy and her baby's first year during a global pandemic. Opportunities that expats and new mothers often have available for socializing and supporting one another offline were not options for her. 

I have some real issues with Yara, but this is something I actually understand. Despite the paranoia and clinginess I had with my first son and later my daughter they are now a regular teen and pre-teen who have good friends, good grades, and appropriate levels of independence. Now, if Yara continues this throughout Myla (Vox)'s toddlerhood then they might really be in for some trouble...

• Love 4