Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ugh. Very disappointed with SaraBeth. I thought for sure she would think for herself. 

Someone trying to make me do something is the one thing that makes me super stubborn. I will wonder why you're pressing so hard and dig in my heels like you would not believe. The best way to get me to consider something is to float it out there and accept whatever response I give you, leaving me with my own thoughts. I probably wouldn't have gotten *any* sleep if I were in SB's shoes because the more Ky pushed, the longer his night was going to become. He'd break before me, almost guaranteed.

And I'm generally a laid back kind of person! Just don't push me.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Come join me in the We Hate Ky corner. I brought cookies.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I’ll bring brownies!

1 hour ago, Slider said:

I'll bring Pie! (And not a crappy Paulie pie - or those stupid cream pies they threw at each other that one season - a legit pie!)

d255c8ce-98eb-4088-82ad-8902acc2871c_tex

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Derek X is rescued from Kyland by a summons to the Diary Room. 

I've gotten so used to seeing his name written as Ky, that for a beat my brain went "heh Kyland. Because getting sucked into a convo with Ky is like entering a theme park that is his crazy mind", before realizing "Oh, wait. That's his full name."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Now Kyland is whispering with Azah in the bathroom. Azah says she told Xavier she will play in High Rollers. They are whispering about who and who will not play in High Rollers.

Kyland looking for another conversational victim. It's Tiffani's turn. She looks unthrilled to see him. I think he's saying nobody is to tell anyone else that Claire is safe. But he is whispering. He is saying Sarah Beth trusts no one in the house except him.

2 hours ago, Slider said:

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Come join me in the We Hate Ky corner. I brought cookies.

I’ll bring brownies!

I'll bring Pie! (And not a crappy Paulie pie - or those stupid cream pies they threw at each other that one season - a legit pie!)

I’ll bring the tequila. Because we’re going to need it.

14 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I've gotten so used to seeing his name written as Ky, that for a beat my brain went "heh Kyland. Because getting sucked into a convo with Ky is like entering a theme park that is his crazy mind", before realizing "Oh, wait. That's his full name."

These things are not mutually exclusive.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Kyland is asking Tiffani what he should say (about something). I'd love it if Tiffani said Nothing, but she is giving him a long answer back while Derek X is opening and closing things. Hard to hear Tiffani.

The best way to get me to consider something is to float it out there and accept whatever response I give you, leaving me with my own thoughts. I will bring the Club Sandwiches to the We Hate Kyland party.

The weird thing is how insistent she was about how keeping Hannah was bad for her game and she didn't like the RF making her go against her best interest. Of course her behavior there got her targeted the next week, but it's still strange she swore this was her HoH and then she let Ky stay up all night convincing her to do his bidding. I guess technically it was before she and Ky had cuddled it out for 2 weeks. These people SAY they are fans but we've seen this trick so many times over the years kick these people out of your room and give yourself time to think about things alone. Ky sure as shit did it last week you have every right to kick his ass out and say you need time to process things and decide what is best for her game. But no. Whatever I can now officially enjoy the CO wiping the floor with them even if it dooms Tiff to second place or worse. But for the love God CO boot Ky FIRST even before DerekF.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, blixie said:

But for the love God CO boot Ky FIRST even before DerekF.

The men of CO will stick together imo and Tiffany or Hannah (my faves) will be the first casualty.

I'm officially at the 'I Hate Everyone' portion of the season. At least it took longer than the past few! I'm also at the 'let's fast forward to the big alliance turning on each other even though I know for a fact it won't be fun or interesting because it never is' portion.

Now, if Derex wins roulette, removes Claire, and X/Ky gets randomly nommed, I will amend this statement lol.

But unfortuanetly it seems like X and Ky convinced Derex not to play roulette.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

I really do not care about that Cookout. At some point all alliance members have to turn on each other to get to a final 2. And there can be only one winner. I just don't see the big deal. If they had a comfort level aligning with each other for whatever reason... then that's how this season will go. 

Azah voted to keep Britini so I see layers inside everything. What I do think is that this is a very very boring season. I should cancel the feeds, I do not  think I have watched more than 6 hours since the start of  this season. 

I wanted to add that I do not see the point of any alliance: not an alliance of women, or men, or race or anything. It is absurd. The alliance members are patsys. They "carry" a winner to the finish line. I would rather play my own game and get voted out early than sit on finale night and know I was a stooge to be part of a group that eventually voted me out and then I handed another HG in my alliance the prize money. Yes, I would have a case of sour grapes.

Alliances are for weak stooges. 

Edited by LoveLeigh
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Now, if Derex wins roulette, removes Claire, and X/Ky gets randomly nommed, I will amend this statement lol.

But unfortuanetly it seems like X and Ky convinced Derex not to play roulette.

I’ll believe it when I see it; I’m hoping DX has his poker face engaged….

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

Alliances are for weak stooges. 

Ah, but every weak stooge in every alliance thinks they are the leader being carried to the end.  Or if they're even slightly self aware, they think they're the goat being carried to the end by the leader--whereupon they will reveal they are a BB mastermind (in their own mind) with a stirring finale speech and win the jury to their side.  Sometimes this actually works, if the leader is an odious troll, see: Paul and Josh.

• Love 6

5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Talking about who will play Roulette. Alyssa Will, Derek X may, Tiffani might.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Azah says she told Xavier she will play in High Rollers.

It's possible but kind of doubtful imo that either of them will have the $125 needed to play roulette. They both got $50 last week so would need to get $75 this week. My guess is that the tiers of winners will stay roughly the same, with one of the $75 winners (Tiff, X, Hannah) moving up to fill Brit's absence and one of the $50 (SB, Claire, Azah, Ky, Alyssa) moving up to the $75 tier.  My guess is either T or X moves up to $100. It's hard to say who will move up among the bottom group, they all get either bad edits or non-edits on the show. Maybe Azah since she cried for Britini a bunch last night. Maybe they'll have some way to earn "BB bucks" in addition to the votes, or maybe the amounts will change next week, but if not, there's no way Claire will have enough to play either this week ($125) or next week ($250 I think) so I gave all my votes to Derek X last night. I hope to god @Nashville is right and he was just pretending to go along with X's "helpful" advice not to play this week. 

We could use a wall-yeller right about now, lol.

Edited by kassandra8286
I'm the worst at catching my own typos
  • Love 1

Another reason this twist sucks, the feeds are down for a whole freakin day? Ridiculous. I mean I have Paramount+ to watch my glorious beloved Evil more than the Feeds but c'mon.

It is just super strange to me that the content the producers think we want to see is shuffle board with giant plastic mint juleps. I do enjoy a massively humiliating competition (that one where the guy lost his shorts dragging himself through syrup? ::chef's kiss::), but the content I'm here for is the PLOTTING and this season the really great discussions within the CO about The Culture and this game and what the women players are willing to sacrifice so X can win. 

ne of the $50 (SB, Claire, Azah, Ky, Alyssa moving up to the $75 tier.

For what it's worth Pooya on RHAP today said he's on more TV only board and they all seemed to be down on X and up on Claire as the underdog, so we good chance it's her who moves up to a 100. 

Edited by blixie
  • Love 2

I apologize for posting this, but this kitten right now, fast asleep on it's back, arms outstretched, halfway in and out of his little bed, is living his best life!  DereF could only WISH to be as happy and asleep as this little cat.  

In other news, I don't even remember what the Roulette thingy does or who can play, or who will play, or what will happen.  It all sounds exhausting.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So apparently.....Alyssa somehow won the power?  But the roulette wheel landed on X's face and that's why he's up?  I don't know, but Alyssa is WAY more upset than X is right now.  

Edited: And X replaced DerekF, so the CO is still good.

Edited by Katesus7

Okay, folks, prayer circle for Claire to win POV.  I know that means Derex will probably go up in her place, but maybe SB will put up Alyssa instead, realizing that it's better to break up an emerging duo at the minimum.

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Claire to Derex: "Do you think Azah keeps me over X"

Derex: "Yes"

Claire: "Me too"

Y'all, they haven't clocked it.  

Last night SB and Claire were convinced that Big D's number one target is Kyland because Big D told Alyssa this.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I really hope Derex wins veto and takes down Claire. That would actually make things interesting so it won't happen.

Yes, I realized that Derex winning veto would be better than Claire winning while putting the ribs in the oven.  So, yes, prayer circle for something that isn't likely to happen.  But, hey, he has won 2 POVs so why not a 3rd?

6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

The question is, is Alyssa safe for the week because she won the power? Or is that done, and everyone is fair game for Veto? WHERE IS THE RULE BOOK??? I Need to read it NOW!

That's a great question!  If she is safe from nomination and Derex wins POV, takes Claire down, it assures us that a CO member will go this week, and that's the point where I think it could get interesting.  Will the rest of the CO decide "every man/woman for themselves" once the first one goes or will they stick together to try and get the remaining CO to F5?

Also, if Deref came off because of the Roulette Replacement does that mean he is not eligible for re-nom?  If he can't be re-nommed, I'll be bummed because he's the one CO member I'd like to lose sooner rather than later.  Well, him and Ky.

3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I was shocked for a second before I came back down to Earth and remembered who had majority vote lol. Getting X out would be a good/major move but it wont be happening this week if at all.

Maybe, maybe not.  Depends on what the rules for this twist are and who wins POV tomorrow.  Say it's Hannah against X - Tiff, Claire and Derex are certain votes for her, Deref, Ky (bros gonna bro) and Alyssa are certain votes for X; and that leaves Azah as the tiebreaker.  She has a bond with both X and Hannah, so I'd be interested in seeing who she picks in that scenario, especially if SB makes it clear she'd prefer X go out on her HOH.  Azah might DOR from the pressure and stress of it all, lol.  If SB was smart, she'd throw Ky up there on the block against him - I'm not sure how the votes would fall but I think she'd assume that the house would vote out X because Ky is her pawn.  Of course, I suspect that Hannah and Tiff might engineer a blindside if it was X and Ky on the block.  

6 minutes ago, Figster said:

Ughhhhh Nooooo!  SB was just alone in the room and said to the cameras that she's really excited to have a shot to evict Derex. That's her main goal. Though she apologized to us as she said she knows he's popular.

Damn you SB and your stupid baby voice and stupid pink scrunchie!  You are not 13!  Ughhhhhh LOL

Oh, FFS - now we all need to muster up our collective prayer circle, candle-lighting powers, fellow feedsters and manifest a Derex POV win.  Just to screw SB's grand plans.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Maybe, maybe not.  Depends on what the rules for this twist are and who wins POV tomorrow.  Say it's Hannah against X - Tiff, Claire and Derex are certain votes for her, Deref, Ky (bros gonna bro) and Alyssa are certain votes for X; and that leaves Azah as the tiebreaker.  She has a bond with both X and Hannah, so I'd be interested in seeing who she picks in that scenario, especially if SB makes it clear she'd prefer X go out on her HOH.  Azah might DOR from the pressure and stress of it all, lol.  If SB was smart, she'd throw Ky up there on the block against him - I'm not sure how the votes would fall but I think she'd assume that the house would vote out X because Ky is her pawn.  Of course, I suspect that Hannah and Tiff might engineer a blindside if it was X and Ky on the block.  

If noms remain the same I do not see Ky/Hannah/Big D voting against X. The cookout has cracks but nothing that major yet. 

Wow, Hannah straight up lying right now!  And I am fine with it.  She's trying to tell Claire that maybe the best scenario would be for noms to stay the same because Azah would be more likely to vote for Claire verses anyone else against X.  Hannah/Tiff are going to be WORKing the next few days.  I am super invested in this Veto now.

Although I really want to know who is/isn't eligible to be the renom.  I seriously doubt just playing the roulette means you're safe.

Sorry, y'all, I think I'm the last person fully rooting for the CO to get to the top six.  It is what it is.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I really hope Derex wins veto and takes down Claire. That would actually make things interesting so it won't happen.

That's the only way to stop the inevitabilty of CO easily getting to F6. And X winning the whole thing.

At least this season is confirmation to me that I would hate the big alliances sliding to the end even if they weren't full of racist assholes lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Sorry, y'all, I think I'm the last person fully rooting for the CO to get to the top six.  It is what it is.

I'm vacillating on whether or not I want the CO to make it to F6 intact right now.  If Claire & Derex really are stupid enough to have NOT yet clocked the CO, and if SB is stupid enough to go along with Ky's manipulation of her, then screw them.  Let the CO go to the end intact!  Just, make it happen faster because I don't think I can tolerate another 2 weeks of the CO toying with these fools.

But, then, I also hate the big alliance making it to the end because that's just no fun for the feeds.  So, yeah, I want the CO to have their plans foiled spectacularly, just because I'm always Team Feeds!

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm annoyed Grodner doesn't rig shit anymore because I need her to hand Derex this veto lol.

If Grod can find those old Tyler chips that she used to fill the bag with, she can just slap a Derex label over them like they used to do with the microphone packs.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

The question is, is Alyssa safe for the week because she won the power? Or is that done, and everyone is fair game for Veto? WHERE IS THE RULE BOOK??? I Need to read it NOW!

Yes.  Don’t know if you caught it or not, but in the last two episodes the High Roller PoV has been referred to as the ”2nd Golden Power of Veto” – which means it confers Block immunity upon the person who won it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Here's the thing with "not seeing" the CO.  Starting with Frenchie, I believe about 87 different alliances have been formed this season.  ALL of these people think they are in about 2 different alliances.  They trust their alliance(s).  And let's face it - the first big bust-up of an alliance (whose name completely escapes me) came from Derex.  For his own reasons, not involving the CO.  We still have the Detectives, we have the Jackpot, we still have teams people feel comfortable with.  

It's not like a normal season where the outsiders don't think any big alliances have formed.  Or think their dinky little 3 person alliance is totally going to stop the inevitable.  Or when the dominant alliance wins, they just hope not to be the one on the block.  All these people think they have several alliances/relationships they're working with.  They are all savvy enough to know alliances exist.  They just don't happen to see the one that is actually real for ALL of the members (again, all of them have had multiple alliances which means they have all been a part of an alliance they are not really committed to). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

That's a great question!  If she is safe from nomination and Derex wins POV, takes Claire down, it assures us that a CO member will go this week, and that's the point where I think it could get interesting. 

Not sure how Taran knows this or if it's a lock but he said on the recap today the person with the power/the take down are safe all week. I think that makes sense because otherwise it's stupid fucking power if either could be re-nommed. We are definitely at the point of the season where I stop caring about the underdogs because their game play is so stunningly terrible that they truly deserve to go out in an orderly boot list, plotted out by a dominant alliance. I truly can't fathom how the CO occurs to you, but you dismiss it as entirely in jokey way and that's the end of your thoughts about. This cast may be smart and likable but they are not nearly paranoid enough. Only Tiffany is brining me the paranoid think of and act on all five options at once energy I crave on the feeds. 

They trust their alliance(s)

Exactly they are all dumb as shit. Tiffany said the first week, you can't trust anybody and she doesn't. That's why I like her. She's good friends with Claire/DereX/Christian/Hannah, but trust FUCK NO. The CO isn't about trusting individual people, but trusting their shared experience of the world/the show.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Well it looks like Tiffany convinced Derex not to use the veto if he wins since she thinks SB will put her up if Claire comes down.

We won't get it, but a Tiffany/X Final 2 would be amazing. 

Is Tiffany more important to him than Claire? Or will SB threaten to put Hannah up if Claire comes down? I really want him to win and use it, but seems doubtful.

1 hour ago, OldWiseOne said:

Is Tiffany more important to him than Claire? Or will SB threaten to put Hannah up if Claire comes down? I really want him to win and use it, but seems doubtful.

Tiffany basically taught him Big Brother and put in a lot of work with Derex the first couple weeks when he was the house pariah. 

• Love 1

I have a question. Is it okay if I can hate this season now? It’s another blob alliance taking over the house and the game. And, this blob alliance isn’t even known. LOL!!!!! I liked everyone from the beginning (except Frenchie) and, was so looking forward to the smart gameplay. Now, I just want it to end. I just can’t and I’m so mad that I just can’t. Anyone?

• Love 7