Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Another thing that would be funny: if all the women looked at each other and said, "Hey, five us can vote and only one man can!" I think Kyland would be the one to go. But I don't think that will happen. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, blixie said:

Oh for sure I think that's pretty mutual as well. But it's interesting that she is taking it that hard since the other night the RHAP ladies were theorizing that she wanted him out so she get her head fully in the game, and not worry about having to cut him from her perspective in a more direct way (as HoH), but Taran and Melissaa thought this shady boots way was going to be way way harder on both of them and indeed it is, because non she was never really that savage or callous, and now Instead of being less emotionally caught up in DX she's spiraling, but hopefully she gets it all out and can put her game face back on. But this kind of messy v. bad play from her (not flipping the vote, having overly emotional and misguided reason for not wanting to flip the vote) has made me even more anxious to see her beat Hannah at F2.

I think Hannah always thought she was going to be the type of player to be ice cold when someone had to go. She's been pushing that kind of attitude for the CO -- don't catch feelings, don't be sad, just do it. But when it actually happened to her ally, she's having a hard time coping. 

I like her more for it. I always thought she was a bit of a dull gamebot but the crying looked pretty genuine. I think she's worried Derex won't forgive her after the game. 

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Another thing that would be funny: if all the women looked at each other and said, "Hey, five us can vote and only one man can!" I think Kyland would be the one to go. But I don't think that will happen. 

It's the sunk cost fallacy. They've sacrificed and put up with a lot to reach this point. If they abandon the CO now, it will be like it was all wasted. I can't imagine them doing it. Anyway, they're committed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

It's the sunk cost fallacy. They've sacrificed and put up with a lot to reach this point. If they abandon the CO now, it will be like it was all wasted. I can't imagine them doing it. Anyway, they're committed. 

Is it wrong that I really want Ky to go first? I don't care what order I don't want him to win. He's the only member of the CO I don't like. I think it's his humorlessness. Everyone else has some humor and self-awareness. Ky doesn't. He genuinely thinks he's preaching from the mount and it's annoying?

• Love 7

Because I read even this forum sporadically and not much else*, I have a really awkward question that I'm sure has come up before: What ethnicity or Hannah and also Alyssa? (This would never really cross my mind to ask in a normal season, but because of the CO I realize it's something I don't really know.)

*Not much else about BB, I mean. I'm fairly literate still.... I think! 🥵

Edited by Auntie Velvet

Xavier, Kyland and Sarah Beth are on the living room gray-blue couch. Xavier yells out something about Sarah Beth sitting next to the most handsome men in the house. There was a discussion about a sofa in the living room, if it is gray or blue. It has to be blue because if it's.gray it can't be the Big Blue Couch. I thought the BBC was Derek's couch in the Joker room. Tiffani noticed that the furniture been moved in the living room.

3 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Because I read even this forum sporadically and not much else, I have a really awkward question that I'm sure has come up before: What ethnicity or Hannah and also Alyssa? (This would never really cross my mind to ask in a normal season, but because of the CO I realize it's something I don't really know.)

Hannah is part black and part Indian (India) and I think Alyssa is hispanic.

4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

False alarm with the animals. Apparently they just replaced the two nomination chairs with a nomination loveseat.  It's pretty cozy - all three are sitting in it at 

I thought that sofa was.new. I thought maybe they were taping a Big Blue Couch performance and that was the closest production could get to a big blue couch, brought over from the forgotten and abandoned props/furniture warehouse.

• Love 1

Hannah’s father is from India and her mother is from South Africa. Both are immigrants to the US. I have a feeling they’re particularly concerned about the group their daughter is currently involved with and what the ramifications from the fall-out could be. The same could be true of Azah’s parents who are both from Cameroon. I’d be very surprised if they approve of what’s happening and even if they do they’re still worried about how the aftermath could impact on their daughter from an emotional aspect.

My dream scenario is Claire wins The Coin of Fuckery, pulls off Sarah Beth and puts up Deref. Deref gets evicted but not before exposing his group in a private conversation with Sarah Beth and Claire. 

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3

Hannah interrupts Tiffani and Azah's.conversation, complaining about a pimple on her ass. She shows it. Azah says it might be a hairball. Tiffani says to leave it alone. Both admire Hannah's butt.

Tiffani telling Azah about the Cookout guys saying they are carrying the Cookout women. She said Derek F says it's hard being the leader around here. The women have to start carrying their own weight. 

Edited by Lamb18
18 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I think Hannah’s father is from India and her mother is from South Africa. Both are immigrants to the US. I have a feeling they’re particularly concerned about the group their daughter is currently involved with and what the ramifications from the fall-out could be.

My dream scenario is Claire wins The Coin of Fuckery, pulls off Sarah Beth and puts up Deref. Deref gets evicted but not before exposing his group in a private conversation with Sarah Beth and Claire. 

I'm the opposite. Team CO all the way! But as long as we keep it civil, it's interesting to talk about the strategies, etc.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

BB chat is saying Claire won the Coin of Destiny. I don't know if it's true. I'll check the other cameras.

I'm pretty sure they're doing the Coin of Destiny now, so Claire wouldn't have won it yet.

So let’s just say in some magical universe that Claire does win coin of destiny and puts up DF. And after veto noms the same. (Apparently in this magical universe Claire has magical powers enabling her to win comps AND make good strategic moves).  Of the 3 men do they take out Ky because he’s a comp threat or Big D because he’s so Big D?  They might even go crazy and take out X because he’s got such a great social game and pretty much played flawlessly.  

• LOL 1

Claire will not change the noms. She’s already said so, plus she’s not going against Tiff at this stage. I actually don’t think anyone would change the noms except Alyssa maybe, and she can’t play.

I just want anyone but Deref to win because he has been so confident this is his week. He needs to be knocked off his high pony a little. “Carrying the women”, my ass.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, blixie said:

Oh for sure I think that's pretty mutual as well. But it's interesting that she is taking it that hard since the other night the RHAP ladies were theorizing that she wanted him out so she get her head fully in the game, and not worry about having to cut him from her perspective in a more direct way (as HoH), but Taran and Melissaa thought this shady boots way was going to be way way harder on both of them and indeed it is, because non she was never really that savage or callous, and now Instead of being less emotionally caught up in DX she's spiraling, but hopefully she gets it all out and can put her game face back on. But this kind of messy v. bad play from her (not flipping the vote, having overly emotional and misguided reason for not wanting to flip the vote) has made me even more anxious to see her beat Hannah at F2.

maybe it's just me - you seem to be saying you want Hannah (you quoted a post about her) to beat Hannah?  

Since I actually want the noms to stay the same I'll be super excited to come back and see that the noms have stayed the same, and Sarah Beth needs to win a veto to save herself.  

But I do agree with the majority that Derek F is the WORST.  

• Love 5

I also can't stand Alyssa, so I would be OK about that.  But SB is my BEC so....no.  I need her to go from the highs of HOHitis to the lows of realizing she doesn't have this whole thing figured out.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 6

I don't like SaraBeth, but I would be okay with Alyssa going this week.  I could see Alyssa winning HOH at the final 7. 

For me SaraBeth is self aware to the point she knows she isn't good at the game. While if Alyssa makes it farther than Tiffany she will think she was this amazing player. 

• Love 3

you seem to be saying you want Hannah (you quoted a post about her) to beat Hannah?  

heh I meant Tiffany , I am looking forward to Tiffany beating her at F2. But that's improbably a fantasy F2. 

Edited by blixie
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

SB winning veto would be delicious. Tiff would be pissed as all hell lol.

I know that Tiff would just shift to getting Alyssa out if SB won veto but I hold out the slimmest of hopes that SB winning veto would shake Tiff & Hannah enough to recognize that they need to take this opportunity to knock out Ky or X while they have the chance.  They won't because they are so committed to the CO but I feel like the only way they'd even consider betraying the CO men would be if SB won veto.

• Love 2

Claire won.  Noms staying the same.  Yay me!

Edited: Oh, Tiff has to lose her room, and even "Hide" her HOH food.  That kind of sucks.

And again: Sarah Beth crying and so upset that everyone isn't looking at the long term and only cares about what makes them feel good right now and she's in full-on "Fuck, I'm probably going home, this sucks" mood.  

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Claire won.  Noms staying the same.  Yay me!

Edited: Oh, Tiff has to lose her room, and even "Hide" her HOH food.  That kind of sucks.

And again: Sarah Beth crying and so upset that everyone isn't looking at the long term and only cares about what makes them feel good right now and she's in full-on "Fuck, I'm probably going home, this sucks" mood.  

Maybe SB shouldn't have been such a brat last week to Derex, Claire, Hannah and Tiff.  But, yeah, nope...  This only confirms just how bitter her bittercakes will be when she finds out about the CO and how ruthless and cutthroat Ky was in manipulating her.

• Love 11

HAHAHAHAHA!! Derek F apparently telling X that once he knew Claire had enough money, he wasn't going to win this Coins comp, even though he TOTALLY could have beat Claire.  That man is the most delusional person in terms of what he thinks he actually does in this house and what he actually could do in this house, I can't even.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

Listening to Tiff and Derek talk. They both seem like they want Ky to go regardless.

Derek is blowing smoke.  Ky is his absolute #1.  He'll tell this whole conversation to X/Ky bitching about how dare Tiff question Ky's motives.  Trust me.  He's 100% guys.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Listening to Tiff and Derek talk. They both seem like they want Ky to go regardless.

You know, I would not mind at all if Derek and Tiff engineered a complete blindside of Ky.  They won't because of the CO but...  It's sooooo tantalizing.

• Love 2
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Derek is blowing smoke.  Ky is his absolute #1.  He'll tell this whole conversation to X/Ky bitching about how dare Tiff question Ky's motives.  Trust me.  He's 100% guys.

Dammit. I really wanted Ky's number to be up. He bugs me so much. I want the CO to succeed but I want Ky to be the first to go from that alliance.

• Love 3

It sounds like they were throwing it to Claire so she'd play it and a) it would be off the table (not sure if it had to be exercised this week?) and she'd be off the table for HoH next week. It feels like not a super great move for Tiff or Claire, but a really fucking good one for X. 

I’m confused about the anonymity of this takeover HoH.  Does Claire get to play in the PoV, does she get to pick a player?  She can’t right?  Then it would be obvious that she was the HoH.  Also does she get to play in the HoH competition next week?  

3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

You know, I would not mind at all if Derek and Tiff engineered a complete blindside of Ky.  They won't because of the CO but...  It's sooooo tantalizing.

What I need is for Tiff, X and Hannah to team up and take out BOTH Ky and Deref. (After SB and Alyssa are gone.) At least that way we’re guaranteed of a worthy winner. 

I think it sucks that Tiff had to give up the HoH room. The HoTaw couldn’t claim it without revealing themselves, so why not let her continue to enjoy what she won? (And in this case, since Claire would be sharing it regardless, she could also enjoy her prize anonymously.)

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

I’m confused about the anonymity of this takeover HoH.  Does Claire get to play in the PoV, does she get to pick a player?  She can’t right?  Then it would be obvious that she was the HoH.  Also does she get to play in the HoH competition next week?  

Agreed - if it's supposed to be anonymous then the winner should get to play for HOH next week. That's how BBCan did it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 8/26/2021 at 10:22 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Can anyone give me the original context of Tiffany saying "Fuck Sarah Beth and I said that shit"?  I see the video floating all over Twitter being used extremely gleefully (not to mention the hashtag #FSBAISTS), and that's wonderful, but when did this originally happen and why?  Thank you

It seems they were playing a game comparing each other to animals. Apparently Claire compared Tiffany to a squid and SB agreed. Hence, the infamous clip was born because according to Tiffany she is a unicorn

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, blixie said:

It sounds like they were throwing it to Claire so she'd play it and a) it would be off the table (not sure if it had to be exercised this week?) and she'd be off the table for HoH next week. It feels like not a super great move for Tiff or Claire, but a really fucking good one for X. 

It sounded to me like they were throwing it to Claire because they all wanted SB out but didn't want any blood on their hands.  The power did have to be exercised this week, just as the last two powers had to be exercised that week.  I have heard nothing to indicate that  because Claire won a special power, she was no longer eligible to win HOH.  I would think that would be something that was announced, and I've heard nothing about that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Ky and Tiff are talking about next HoH comp and it sounds like Tiff is eligible to play? But they are saying neither she nor X should go for it, presumably because Claire and Alyssa would be the noms.

ETA: It makes sense if Tiff is no longer HoH, because only outgoing HoH’s are ineligible.

Edited by 30 Helens
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

And again: Sarah Beth crying and so upset that everyone isn't looking at the long term and only cares about what makes them feel good right now

Not that I agree with her, but doing something that feels good for themselves is a lot better than doing something that makes Ky feel good.  

• Love 3