Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lynnbo said:

I thought KayDianna’s hair was gorgeous long.  I don’t get what they were trying to accomplish with this much shorter hairstyle. At all. 

It looks like they’re making Klein to look like Erin, and Kaydianna into Maddie 2.0. Those blondes are starting to all look alike!  Do they all use the same color formula at the salon for all of them??? 
Anyone have any insights into their personalities to set them apart?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, dfwxo said:

Now Miss Kleine is way too beautiful for what they did to her hair 🤔 That blonde does not compliment her skin tone. They really should’ve given her a rich brunette shade or some in between. They need to do better. Madeline S looks amazing!! I am so happy for her. I’m excited to her transformation as she matured into a vet. Whatever aesthetic hook up they have always adds extra glam to the girls and I have a feeling she’s going to thrive😍😍

I fully think she should have been strawberry red. They only really have Claire and Jalyn as redheads and Klein has been strawberry before and it looked great! 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, viccib said:

Congratulations to the new dcc 🥳

Screenshot_20210821-114249_Instagram.jpg

The fact that there are FOUR third year vets is kind of sad. There were some strong rookies from 2019. I wonder whether they'll skip onto some of the now second year vets for leadership in the upcoming years.

• Love 12
20 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Is it me or does Madeline S look different and older? Her face shape looks different than I remember, she looks like a blonde Colby. 

I think she may have lost some weight in the face.

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

The millennial male in me is giddy to see so many beauties on the team. In particular Kleine, Ashlinn and Tyra adding to the already huge list of returning vets. Almost makes up for losing Amanda </3

Key word....almost. I am still not over it 😭😭😭

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Lynnbo said:

I thought KayDianna’s hair was gorgeous long.  I don’t get what they were trying to accomplish with this much shorter hairstyle. At all. 

I have a feeling that it's going to be like Paige. Curly on her first year but she'll go back to long straight hair later on. My opinion, she looks good, but she looks better with straight hair. Kelee looks amazing, compared to the other photos I've seen of her. And Madeline S. AAAAAHHHHHHH FINALLY!!!! That uniforms looks good on her. 

Why do I get this weird feeling that Kelli picked Madeline S. to be on the team cause she lost VK and when VK comes back Madeline S. will get cut and become a one year wonder?

Nah it'll be fine, right?

RIGHT???!!!

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

One can never truly be over Amanda. 😭

I Cant Do That Marlon Brando GIF by The Godfather

Totally with you and the genuine beauty on this one.

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Dani is super cute. Just like Mackenzie Lee, she could go short or long haired and still look beautiful.

danimcginnis_1629572655._FB.jpg

She is tonight’s DCC IG take over 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Dani is super cute. Just like Mackenzie Lee, she could go short or long haired and still look beautiful.

danimcginnis_1629572655._FB.jpg

She IMO is the prettiest DCC in a long time especially bc there is life & spirit behind her eyes!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Wahoodancer said:

Not sure if this already got posted, but Jenna went to meet the team and posted a photo of the current roster. It’s on her Instagram. Screenshot was too big but you can take a look on her Instagram. 

It’s been posted here. 

1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Why do I get this weird feeling that Kelli picked Madeline S. to be on the team cause she lost VK and when VK comes back Madeline S. will get cut and become a one year wonder?

Nah it'll be fine, right?

RIGHT???!!!

I'm thinking the exact same thing.  That is, if Kelli hasn't soured on Victoria over her rumored weight gain and inability/reluctance to do anything about said gain and stays that way.  However, if the DCC is something that Victoria wants in the future, she'll do what she can to weasel her way back into Kelli's good graces.  Whether or not Kelli lets her is another matter.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

Do we know why Amanda has resigned?! 

The rumor was she did not want to get vaccinated and there is a NFL mandate.

This rumor hasn't been strongly confirmed or denied though.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

The rumor was she did not want to get vaccinated and there is a NFL mandate.

This rumor hasn't been strongly confirmed or denied though.

Is this the same for the other two vets who resigned? I can’t remember who they were 

2 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

Is this the same for the other two vets who resigned? I can’t remember who they were 

Daphne and Lisa both resigned during training camp due to injury.

Lisa confirmed her injury on Instagram, I am not sure Daphne ever confirmed.

3 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

Alora Rose was the other vet who resigned, and we don’t know why except that she is back in NYC.  Perhaps it is a coincidence that she went to NYC when the Rockettes were holding auditions..  Daphne and Lisa were injured.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, StellaCL said:

Daphne and Lisa both resigned during training camp due to injury.

Lisa confirmed her injury on Instagram, I am not sure Daphne ever confirmed.

She did not, but you can see in the preview from CMT where she was injured.

• Useful 1
49 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm thinking the exact same thing.  That is, if Kelli hasn't soured on Victoria over her rumored weight gain and inability/reluctance to do anything about said gain and stays that way.  However, if the DCC is something that Victoria wants in the future, she'll do what she can to weasel her way back into Kelli's good graces.  Whether or not Kelli lets her is another matter.

STill predicting they'll skip her to All Stars. Or point. It's a toss up LOL.

8 minutes ago, Lona said:

That has got to be one of the shortest goodbye posts ever LMAO. 

That woman is not looking back 😂.

Yeah she done. Hate that, but I see her like Alora. They're pros not fawning since birth over the chance to be a DCC.

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
22 hours ago, DancerMom said:

I could see Lisa not trying out again or being cut and Victoria may make it back but she would not be put to the front. There are too many other deserving and talented people. 

I think with Lisa a lot will depend on how her recovery goes. You don't want to mess around with neck injuries and considering how much they toss their head about while dancing, it would not be good for her to come back before she's fully healed and cleared by a doctor.

As for Victoria, while I agree that it's very likely that she will make it back to the team next season should she try out again (baring injury, weight gain or a total degradation of her dance skills or attitude towards the work), she won't be put to the front, at least not next season. If Kelli were to do that for her after a year of being gone (while there will be other more deserving returning vets who stuck around), it would look very bad.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

As for Victoria, while I agree that it's very likely that she will make it back to the team next season should she try out again (baring injury, weight gain or a total degradation of her dance skills or attitude towards the work), she won't be put to the front, at least not next season. If Kelli were to do that for her after a year of being gone (while there will be other more deserving returning vets who stuck around), it would look very bad.

Well, Victoria was moved to Gina's spot in the Thanksgiving Day game during Thunderstruck when most everyone agreed that there were other girls who were better choices for it, especially after the video showing that she made a VERY visible mistake that should NOT have happened (especially when 35/36 other girls that year, and SO many in previous years, did NOT make that same mistake so it wasn't one that would be considered a rookie mistake).

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, Lona said:

That has got to be one of the shortest goodbye posts ever LMAO. 

That woman is not looking back 😂.

14 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Yeah she done. Hate that, but I see her like Alora. They're pros not fawning since birth over the chance to be a DCC.

Amanda stopped drinking the DCC kool-aid last fall. She was IG obsessed then suddenly full stop, no longer interested. I was surprised and confused she even re-auditioned.
Reading between the lines of her post, she is totally and completey done with DCC, and has been for quite awhile.

I loved her as a DCC.... the next season or two will feel strange without her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Man, that is a very one-sided article. Not saying it is right or wrong, just that you definitely know which side of the vax debate they are on (and it doesn't matter to me which side -- just that it's extremely one-sided).

I did laugh at this part:

"Jung could have given in. She could have allowed the Saints organization to dictate what to do with her body. Still, she stood her ground and decided it was her body and her choice, . . ."

I don't know if the Saintsations are anything like the DCC, but the DCC are all over dictating what the cheerleaders do with their body: weight, hair color/length/style, appearance/behaviour (to a certain extent) off the field, etc. 

That is turning point, it's an opinion based site, and that is a mild description. 

I think the vaccine mandate is NFL based, so that would be all NFL cheerleaders/dancers that want to be on the field. I could not find a reference though stating that. The NFL has been pretty clear there will be penalities if games are canceled and revenue is lost due to any outbreaks. Tertiary staff like cheerleaders, TV crews, trainers, security etc. could all contribute to an outbreak on the field level, so I am sure most NFL teams are not taking chances. It's not just the Saints, or the DC.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 8

I hope VK make it back if she trying out again. I like her for the most part based on 13 and 14. I know most of y'all dislike her. I understand that she took a year off for personal reasons, but I think she'll be fine. I'm also cool with wherever she goes in the triangle if she does make it back. Can't imagine she's going up too far. I don't know how it works though.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

That is turning point, it's an opinion based site, and that is a mild description. 

I think the vaccine mandate is NFL based, so that would be all NFL cheerleaders/dancers that want to be on the field. I could not find a reference though stating that. The NFL has been pretty clear there will be penalities if games are canceled and revenue is lost due to any outbreaks. Tertiary staff like cheerleaders, TV crews, trainers, security etc. could all contribute to an outbreak on the field level, so I am sure most NFL teams are not taking chances. It's not just the Saints, or the DC.

yeah - when I did a search on cheerleader vaccine and something recent (post this April) the Saints came up. I'm a little surprised there aren't others , unless the cheerleaders aren't allowed to say why they were cut/resigned - esp if it is regarding the vaccine.

The last day to get to the 53 man roster is coming up. I wonder are they cutting players for the same reason...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Oh, I know -- I just laugh at how obvious their stance is. Just tell me how you really feel. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I think the vaccine mandate is NFL based, so that would be all NFL cheerleaders/dancers that want to be on the field.

See bullet point #3 (from the NFL Covid protocol issued on June 16th).

EC9108A4-0331-4901-8FF2-FA39DADF60EE.jpeg

• Useful 8
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Man, that is a very one-sided article. Not saying it is right or wrong, just that you definitely know which side of the vax debate they are on (and it doesn't matter to me which side -- just that it's extremely one-sided).

I did laugh at this part:

"Jung could have given in. She could have allowed the Saints organization to dictate what to do with her body. Still, she stood her ground and decided it was her body and her choice, . . ."

I don't know if the Saintsations are anything like the DCC, but the DCC are all over dictating what the cheerleaders do with their body: weight, hair color/length/style, appearance/behaviour (to a certain extent) off the field, etc. Requiring a vaccine doesn't surprise me -- especially when they have so many others lining up for that same spot.

And she wasn't cut -- she chose to quit.

I agree. Incredible one-sided.

As if a person's freedom does not end where another person's freedom begins!

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, sATL said:

yeah - when I did a search on cheerleader vaccine and something recent (post this April) the Saints came up. I'm a little surprised there aren't others , unless the cheerleaders aren't allowed to say why they were cut/resigned - esp if it is regarding the vaccine.

The last day to get to the 53 man roster is coming up. I wonder are they cutting players for the same reason...

It does say the football side is being allowed exceptions, but it probably depends on how valuable the player is. 4th string = cut; starters = granted exceptions.

It is a business, plain & simple. Players get covid (or have to be quarantined due to exposure) = have to cancel games = lose big bucks. They want those bucks. If a vaccine offers any protection from that (real or imagined), they are going to push for the vaccine. Business 101. They don't give a hoot about bodily autonomy if it might affect their bottom line negatively.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, MrsNiniG said:

See bullet point #3 (from the NFL Covid protocol issued on June 16th).

EC9108A4-0331-4901-8FF2-FA39DADF60EE.jpeg

hold up... on bullet #3... that means the DCC had to changed how they enter the field ? How many tunnels are there ? 

I remember a few seasons/episodes back where Kelly goes into a big " production" on when they enter the field- like the line up.  Rowdy is first, then the cheerleaders... then I thought the players were last.

• Love 1

So it’s been said that Alora Rose quitting is going to showed as a possible cut instead. Do we have any idea how Amanda’s leaving is going to be handled? Is this going to be a “she took someone’s spot” or a fake cry “we lost a teammate today” or an Erika and Amy Reese and she just disappears.

• Love 3