Type keyword(s) to search

Mercedeh "MJ" Javid: A Lush Lush?

• Start Topic

She looks like she gained weight in the new commercial. She also changed her hair.

I can't be certain but I feel like MJ's been wearing a well-disguised wig this season. Especially in the scene a few eps ago where she's in a robe doing pushups and making breakfast for Charlie, her hair has this unnatural sheen/color to it.  And I've had great trouble locating her scalp when she parts her hair.  Made me think of that time when she and Reza were fighting and he accused her of being bald. 

• Love 1

I am really not liking MJ this season. I felt badly for her in Season 2, when it seemed that Reza dropped her for Asa. And I can see where she still wants to be the person in favor in Reza's eyes. But man, her telling him casually he can sleep around at his bachelor party was not being a friend, that is very cold. And it shows she doesn't care about Adam at all. He isn't even a blip on her screen. 

If she does get married, would she be okay with her future husband doing that?

I guess Vida ended up rubbing off on her after all.

• Love 3

So two seasons ago was Reza and Adam. Last season was Mile and what's her name. Next season is MJ and Tommy. Let me take a stab and say 2017 is Asa and her squeeze, then in 2018 they will all be divorced or broken up and we will be back to season 1.

• Love 1

So two seasons ago was Reza and Adam. Last season was Mile and what's her name. Next season is MJ and Tommy. Let me take a stab and say 2017 is Asa and her squeeze, then in 2018 they will all be divorced or broken up and we will be back to season 1.

I'm sure by 2018 GG can rustle up some poor sap to fake marry her and keep it going.

I'm sure by 2018 GG can rustle up some poor sap to fake marry her and keep it going.

Gigi had her turn in 2012 with her engagement to Omid. Still her brand of crazy would show by the second date and she would threaten to stick him with one of her knives before it ever got to the engagement stage, and besides she's still pining for Mike and he has already had his season.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

i have read a few bits and pieces since the new season began that mike and jessica's marriage is over, is this true? wow if it is.....good thing he spent allthat money on it. 

buffoon.

Yes, it is. It only lasted like 6 months or something. Word is he cheated on her (supposedly before they were engaged though). See the Mike thread for more info!

• Love 1

TodayI have been some binge watching some of last season while cleaning out my closet.  I have always thought MJ was a beautiful women but about mid season (when Reza finally gets married) when she got pretty nasty, I have to say she looked like her mom mother.  I hate it when people say that about me.  

I also could not not understand those horrible wigs or whatever they were.  It looked like a rats nest.  If you want to wear that, keep it groomed.

i saw she had a breast reduction and new hair style.  She looks great now.  But I'll see more on tonight's episode.

• Love 2

MJ was spilling secrets on WWHL last night - Asa’s secrets. Something about Asa being caught in bed with another man (pre-Jermaine), followed by violence, followed by a lawsuit, followed by Asa getting her house out of it. 

Also MJ has been sober for about a year, she says, and has lost a lot of weight - prep for babies.

On 9/24/2017 at 10:50 PM, Jextella said:

I have only been loosely following this show this season.  Anyone know the status of MJ and Tommy?

Still together - he was in the WWHL audience.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

I saw MJ on WWHL recently.  I thought it was odd.  She looked very uncomfortable to me. She couldn't cross her legs.  She appeared larger than she does in photos from a year ago, to me. Talk about apearing miserable.  She appeared tortured in that outfit.  It looked like the sleeves were cutting into her arms. 

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-14/episode-161/videos/mj-claims-asa-did-what

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I saw MJ on WWHL recently.  I thought it was odd.  She looked very uncomfortable to me. She couldn't cross her legs.  She appeared larger than she does in photos from a year ago, to me. Talk about apearing miserable.  She appeared tortured in that outfit.  It looked like the sleeves were cutting into her arms. 

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-14/episode-161/videos/mj-claims-asa-did-what

I actually think that she and her parts look pretty much tortured in everything she wears.  Girl definitely has no body image issues!  

• Love 1

I don't know much about her.  From what I have seen, I wasn't impressed.  I'm not sure about body image, but, why would you sit with a leg pretending to be crossed for the entire show?  It would not cross over for a true leg cross, so, it must have been painful.  That seems pretty fake to me.  Like she had to pretend her leg was crossed. 

3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

In a failed attempt to make the hips/thighs appear narrower.  

Yeah, I guess.  I thought it was to appear sexier or more feminine, but, when you can't really get it accomplished, it just looks sad, imo.   Like, who was she fooling?

• Love 1

MJ has been steadily growing in confidence and the ability to stand up for herself. I'd be willing to bet that if Vida puts one toe out of line with her usual shenanigans, and chooses to criticize the baby, MJ would not hesitate to protect her child from Vida's poison. 

Edited by AnnieBananie
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I follow her on Instagram and any photos she post show no baby bump. I wonder if maybe she is using a surrogate? 

Hmm...is it the angle at which she shows herself? Or do you actually see her whole body sans baby bump? If it’s the latter then I say you are probably onto something. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Yeah I don’t know how to share photos from Instagram but if you go to her page it’s the most recent photo that has me going....hmmmm. 

I don’t have Instagram but appreciate your posting this information. Thank you. 

• Love 1
On 11/21/2018 at 2:18 PM, Duke2801 said:

Yeah I don’t know how to share photos from Instagram but if you go to her page it’s the most recent photo that has me going....hmmmm. 

She is NOT pregnant.  It's so funny how they think everyone should just wholeheartedly believe everything they say when it's clear from how she shows every aspect of her life on instagram, social media that she is avoiding questions about her "pregnancy" and she has her peeps get nasty with people when they are questioning why she isn't showing not just in her belly but any aspect of her life that would suggest she is carrying a baby. It's funny how celebs that fake their pregnancies don't realize pregnancy is a HUGE change for a woman and they can't just throw on a moon bump or pillow. They almost need to hire an acting coach to help them act pregnant.  I have the biggest problem with this because a lot of these women are in their 40's trying to get pregnant for the first time.  Even if you have IVF, a lot of times this does not work as your body has never carried a pregnancy. Surrogacy is not something to be shamed or hidden in my opinion and the dishonesty is what I have a problem with. It give a false impression of fertility and the biology around females carrying a child.

• Love 3
On 4/6/2019 at 3:00 PM, chenoa333 said:

How the fuck is MJ going to explain THAT to the world?!

Why would she have to when it will NOT come out?  There are MANY of these celebs that have surrogates carry the pregnancies and it NEVER comes out genius.

24 minutes ago, Yellow1 said:

Why would she have to when it will NOT come out?  There are MANY of these celebs that have surrogates carry the pregnancies and it NEVER comes out genius.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought people were implying that there is NO BABY ARRIVING. AT ALL. PERIOD. Thanks for enlightening me!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought people were implying that there is NO BABY ARRIVING. AT ALL. PERIOD. Thanks for enlightening me!

No worries, yeah, she has a surrogate carrying the pregnancy in my opinion.  I'm sick of a lot of the celebs lying about this. Have a good day!

It’s still going to be entertaining to watch her navigate motherhood. I can also see her being mad at her mother for being a doting loving grandmother versus the domineering harsh mother that she grew up with. 

10 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It’s still going to be entertaining to watch her navigate motherhood. I can also see her being mad at her mother for being a doting loving grandmother versus the domineering harsh mother that she grew up with. 

MJ didn't grow up with Vida. Vida cheated on Shams, MJ's dad, and left to be with her lover. Her lover didn't want MJ around so Vida abandoned MJ to be raised by Shams. One of the more screwed up dynamics of their relationship is that Vida only lived a couple of miles away so MJ ended up seeing Vida all the time at Persian events.

This weeks People Magazine has a couple side view pics of MJ with nothing on but a drape across her breasts. She looks legitimately pregnant. These are the typical photos pregnant women have taken when they're in the last month of pregnancy. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

This weeks People Magazine has a couple side view pics of MJ with nothing on but a drape across her breasts. She looks legitimately pregnant. These are the typical photos pregnant women have taken when they're in the last month of pregnancy. 

Yeah, I've seen no evidence of MJ faking a pregnancy and/or using a surrogate.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Here’s the pic of Mj in People, airbrushing notwithstanding, seems legit to me. 

Hey! I got cheated! My copy of People Magazine only had 2 side views. Not the full frontal photoshopped pregnancy! Lol! She looks just like me in my white underwear (except I'm not pregnant!) 😁 Anyway, she looks good.

• LOL 1
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:58 PM, biakbiak said:

Here’s the pic of Mj in People, airbrushing notwithstanding, seems legit to me. 

Sorry to say, to me this does look like a photoshopped head of MJ on someone elses' body...I'd not be happy if this is the case as, like her or not, I do wish her a healthy and successful pregnancy and many happy baby/kid years, but I'm not a photo-geek...any experts out there - and I do actually like MJ - perhaps in spite of myself, but I really do

Edited by becauseIsaidso
Edited to comlete what I meant to say