Type keyword(s) to search

Mercedeh "MJ" Javid: A Lush Lush?

• Start Topic

Just saw the Instagram photo of Mercedes & BabyShahShams!!  

Tommy's post was vintage Tommy -- emotional, overwrought, funny. He joked about how his son was already like his mother: in a "tanning bed", wearing sunglasses.

Everyone appears to be holding their own; PapaShams is most assuredly pulling strings.

Congrats & blessings to the family!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, NotChristine said:

I know Reza is awful but this is on another level.

God they are all such immature assholes! I hate Reza but it seems like she was accusing him of being unsupportive when she was in the hospital and that doesn’t appear to be the case.

It seems like forever since we have had a season is it coming back soon? Based on her group chat is she not coming back or is she just being crazy dramatic per usual.

2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It seems like forever since we have had a season is it coming back soon? Based on her group chat is she not coming back or is she just being crazy dramatic per usual.

That's funny.  To me it feels like the last season ended about five minutes ago!

I can't imagine MJ voluntarily not coming back.  Tommy doesn't strike me as having deep pockets, and where else would she be getting a paycheck?  Her real-estate career seems like a thing of the distant past--we haven't even seen her pretend to work in years.  I think she's just covering her ass in case there's not a renewal or there's major recasting.  But who knows?

14 hours ago, NotChristine said:

I know Reza is awful but this is on another level.

That has been removed from Instagram so I couldn’t see it. Could you please give me an idea of what he did? 

MJ not coming back? Sigh. I was looking forward to seeing her new bundle of joy.