Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Gobi said:

Looks like no one is getting lucky tonight.

I got lucky by being here with you all tonite! Seriously I had a horrible week. So happy to be here. ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

My sibling and I have a diner that we like to go to to catch up, hang out (we live in the same city). One of us will say “you wanna go to the diner tomorrow?” They serve breakfast 24/7 (as all diners should) and they have great pancakes. We haven’t been there since before COVID because you can’t sit outside. I miss it.

There is nothing better than a late night diner breakfast 

• Love 9

Guys, MrStardust and I skipped the first hour of work today and went to breakfast since it’s too crowded to go on the weekends (we are vaccinated but I’m immunosuppressed and haven’t been anywhere during peak hours in like 2 years 😩) we missed breakfast so much!

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have no interest in Lacey’s fake story line.

That “Oh hi, how are you?” with the girl at the gym was so fake.

Also, it’s really easy to beat lie detector tests to the point where I’m not sure they’re admissible in court.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

That “Oh hi, how are you?” with the girl at the gym was so fake.

Also, it’s really easy to beat lie detector tests to the point where I’m not sure they’re admissible in court.

They have never been admissible in court.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Not an LAL pinnacle, but still fun.

Bear up, @kacesq.  If things go off the rails, message me.  We'll watch something atrocious and tear it up.    : )

That’s so nice!

I had fun, y’all!

• Love 4

S04.E17: Life After Lockup: Not One to Mess With

Lisa is exposing Stan's shady past, but what else is he hiding. Meanwhile Brittany seeks revenge.

Original air date 2021.10.08

Stan has a shady past.  Yet another thing no one is surprised by.  🙄

• Love 3

Ray has me in hysterics right now. "Everyone who meets me loves me!" Right, Ray. What is it, your magnetic personality or rapier wit or fabulous sense of humor or nonstop fun  that wins them over? God, a weed whacker has more personality. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1