Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I'm more than okay with the vagina commercial.  People have been getting acclimated to saying "penis" for a while and vagina just isn't there yet.  It's sneaking into the lexicon via va-jay-jay and vag and so forth, but I'm looking for full social incorporation.  The standard alternatives are so awful.

And we're back.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Those eyelashes just make me want to fly away 

I don't know how she drives with them; don't they brush up against the windshield?

Amber and Puppy on a double date with their respective boyfriends. What could possibly go wrong???

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

How are the buying a dress when he had trouble covering a $1K deposit? 

She said it was her final fitting so it's mostly paid for by now. Probably $10 on this credit card; $5 on a Visa gift card; $.37 from the couch cushions...

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

She said it was her final fitting so it's mostly paid for by now. Probably $10 on this credit card; $5 on a Visa gift card; $.37 from the couch cushions...

And she has an extra big load of cans to return for the deposit. Five cents each really adds up.

Shawn, NO ONE FUCKING TOLD YOU TO MOVE TO OHIO.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 9/24/2021 at 6:55 PM, kacesq said:

Oh God some Botox, lip fillers and Sara is a redhead Lacey...

That would be gallons of botox and lip filler, enormous breast and butt implants, and the willingness to have sex on camera.  She also needs to lose the ability to pronounce words that start with J. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1