Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'll have the fajitias, and the lady will have the plate of grilled chicken gizzards.

"And we'll have a round of boilermakers please" 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Why are all of the eyebrows on this show so oddly fascinating?

There's a PhD thesis in there somewhere. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Amber always seems like such a bright, put together woman but she has the WORST taste in partners.

Agree.  I really like Amber.  She's still the only one in the whole run of the show who shut down her friends in favor of getting a job and not screwing around because she didn't ever want to go back to prison. 

And she doesn't have tarantula lashes.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All the neighbors are going all Gladys Cravits right now. 

Who wouldn't??

Oh, this was a lot of fun tonight, Bunkies! I love you more than my parole papers 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 5
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Thanks for he laughs, bunkies.  I'm off to make a Nilla Wafers and soda cake with melted Snickers frosting.  I'll have that after my ramen and crushed cheetos dinner.

MEOW!

• Love 2

Great spending Friday night with you all. Had to get up early this morning (repairman was supposed to be here at 8AM, but didn’t show up till 9:30!) and i forgot how long the day is when you get up at dawn.

See some of you on Sunday. Have a good weekend, y’all. Be strong, stay well and live your best life.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Fuck my ass....I thought everyone was kidding about Shawn having six kids!  

Oh no, he has six kids with a woman he’s been on and off with for like 20 years and never married, and one of those kids told him to his face, on camera, that he’s a shitty father. I HATE people who mistreat kids.

• Love 9

S04.E18: Life After Lockup: Demons & Lies

Shane's lie detector results stun Lacey and leave her in tears; Lisa tricks Stan with a surprising catfish; John makes a secret call to Kristianna's sister days before their wedding; Puppy hatches a plan to rid Amber of her ex.

Lacey is in tears!  Chane's lie detector upsets her!  Seriously, does anyone outside of reality TV or talk shows get a lie detector test when they think a spouse is cheating? You know, somebody left the milk out overnight.  Quick, set up the lie detector!  

Lisa catfishes Muskrat Stan, because of course she does.  And Stan, the man without a plan, falls for it, I'm sure.  When two terrible people meet . . . . 

Confirmed Indian John calls Sister Kristian(na).  Has her time come?  Is she motoring?  What's her price for flight? For finding Mr. Right?  OK, I'll stop.  For those that know the song, you're welcome for earworm. 

Puppy hatches a plan to get Amber away from presumed Abe Lincoln impersonator Sammy.  We've seen Amber and Puppy's skills at hatching plans before.  How did that work out for them?  Oh Vince, how you doing? Things good?  Getting any extra benefits? 

Original air date 2021.10.08

Live chat tonight!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

S04.E18: Life After Lockup: Demons & Lies

Lacey is in tears!  Chane's lie detector upsets her!  Seriously, does anyone outside of reality TV or talk shows get a lie detector test when they think a spouse is cheating? You know, somebody left the milk out overnight.  Quick, set up the lie detector!  

Lisa catfishes Muskrat Stan, because of course she does.  And Stan, the man without a plan, falls for it, I'm sure.  When two terrible people meet . . . . 

Confirmed Indian John calls Sister Kristian(na).  Has her time come?  Is she motoring?  What's her price for flight? For finding Mr. Right?  OK, I'll stop.  For those that know the song, you're welcome for earworm. 

Puppy hatches a plan to get Amber away from presumed Abe Lincoln impersonator Sammy.  We've seen Amber and Puppy's skills at hatching plans before.  How did that work out for them?  Oh Vince, how you doing? Things good?  Getting any extra benefits? 

Original air date 2021.10.08

Live chat tonight!

True story, 

Love this

• Love 1

Hmm, I don't know if I'm in the mood to watch that holier-than-thou slag, Lisa, rip Stan up one side and down the other while her own sidepiece gets a special peen-free pass.

And it's nearly the same story with Lacey--interrupting her naughty convo with Chon long enough to stick some lie detector electrodes on Chane, her idiot man-child husband.

Maybe John and Kristiana will show up tonight in their Bonnie & Clyde gear.  Kristiana will cock one of those wonky eyebrows and lift her skirt a bit to show us a tiny derringer tucked into her lacy garter while John tips his fedora and grins at us like he's the luckiest guy in the world.  <3

• LOL 2
  • Love 2