Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, goofygirl said:

Girl, you had an ectopic pregnancy at THIRTEEN????

She said she was 19.

So Brittany's missing a Fallopian tube? 

But she's blaming Ray for not knocking her up promptly? 

And now Ray's upset? Last week he's all "I'm not a sperm donor". This week he's crushed because he wants a big family? I'm getting whiplash.

I think Ray is relieved. I know I am.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I meant it for the general LAL bingo card. There is a general one or am I out of the loop?

No, just the one. So far. (I knew what you meant!)

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Gee I guess Brain Trust Britney didn’t think the doctors would ask about previous pregnancies...in a fertility practice. Sure. Smart.

and you know what? My heart of stone is unmoved.

DEAD

1 minute ago, candall said:

He was in a big fluffy bathrobe!  He had artificial hair!  He looked a lot like Stan!!

I am screaming I want to see this commercial so bad. 

His book, "Twixt Twelve and Twenty" was in the library at my high school, and my friends and I used to take it out and read bits out loud and shriek with laughter. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Great idea, burn the clothes of a guy with a bad temper and history of violence.

These two aren't noted for their great decision making

1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

More Bingo...

Bad hair

Prison recipe

Secret child

Give me money

All on there! Well, except bad hair, which will surely go on the next one. Keep the ideas coming!

• Love 4

Amber and Puppy have the tiniest fingernail clipping of a story to hang their segments on. 

They should have given those girls the ectopic pregnancy and found something else for Britini and Ray.

Cynical?  Me?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

No Lacey...we really don’t want to know. You can go away anytime.

I mean, she almost certainly did. She probably is right now. She said straight up that when she doesn’t get attention she goes looking for it. Also that “since Summer has been born” is doing a lot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Bunkies? I think I want to be friends with Amber

I absolutely do. I think she has a good heart, she’s funny, and as I said, she has made real effort to turn her life around.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, candall said:

Marcellino needs to find another excuse to show us his modeling pictures, with his long lovely locks.  He was a gorgeous man--and now he just seems like kind of a goof.

Right how did Marcelino go from hot to Daonte level.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I already requested a forum.  It will be a subforum under this one.

In my Friday meetings, I often mention Love After Lockup.  Coworkers have started asking for updates. 

We love you 😍 

• Love 9

I don't know Marcelino (ff) but don't be bustin' on ma Daonte. Eyes, smile, sweet, and you have to be a genius to call Tia "a handsome gentleman yourself" right to her face. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4