Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So the parties involved in the transactional relationship are now both annoyed that the relationship is....transactional. Gee....shocking.

I keep saying they met on Seeking Arrangement and they both seem confused about what that means.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Yes, Stan, you give Lisa money lots of times without sex, but do you ever have sex with Lisa when you don't have to give her money?

If forced to choose, I think I'd be Team Muskrat Stan over Team Lisa. 

Is Team Samuel an option?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Which means these two are well suited. One the one hand, career woman, lives on her own, educated, pretty, a nice car...fishes for a man in prison, find one with a 6-figure restitution, harangues him day and night to fit her fantasy the moment he gets out, refuses to dump him despite the worst things he can think up to throw at her, and orders him to knock her up before he has worked 2 weeks, or they have wedding plans, or her family has met him. Ray has no skills and no ambition, he never even smiles, just lives off her and the booty (except for pocket money). However, he does tell her to back the f off and he's no sperm donor.

I'd like to see how long he'd hang around if she didn't have a nice home and a nice car in a good neighborhood.  

He'd already be gone.  But where else was he gonna go on home confinement? His granny's house?

• Love 3

I fast forwarded from Brit and her mess. Either that shit is staged or she's running a scam and Marc u was drooling over that cheese board u barely said your lines. 

Lisa pray to Jesus about those wigs u and your corpse got. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, candall said:

Yes, Stan, you give Lisa money lots of times without sex, but do you ever have sex with Lisa when you don't have to give her money?

Team Samuel is the ONLY option!!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, candall said:

We're all team Samuel.  

• Love 7