Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Destination Destin

From Bravo's website

It’s Spring Break and the Biermann Bunch is headed to Destin, Florida. When Kim insists that the twins need their own Louis Vuitton luggage to match the family’s growing collection, Kroy disapproves. Brielle has big plans to party with her friends in Destin, but Kroy questions whether she’s up to no good.

• Love 1

Why can't Kim have one luggage carrier for both babies? She'll do whatever she can to spend excessive amounts of Kroy's money. I wonder what'll happen when he retires from football. She'll divorce him, and move onto someone younger. He'll be paying child support for four or five kids. He should've thought long and hard before adopting Brielle and Ariana. 

• Love 4

Hey, if they stay together they can be broke as hell but he'll get awesome blowjobs-huge eyeroll

This woman can NOT be for real.

My husband walked in and watched about 10 secs and said, "That shit's nasty!" I told him that Kroy played for the NFL and he said that he's got to be broke!

Whatever happened to that adorable little black dog that they had? I'm afraid of the answer. :(

• Love 1

You know, in most families a "tradition" is something like driving around to look at lights on Christmas Eve or taking a vacation to visit Grandma every summer, or playing Monopoly every Friday night, maybe going out for ice cream when you lose your first tooth. Not having your own Louis Vuitton suitcase. Sheesh. And then we find out that Kim once lost $250k gambling? And doesn't bat an eye at spending $1200 on lottery tickets? That girl has a real spending problem. I never used to snark much about her spending, because I figured she was a hustler and wise investor and Kroy had to have SOME money from his football years. Big house, fancy cars, all those wigs - whatever. But this kind of shit is way out of control. It's not teaching her children to be responsible with money, and I don't know how Kroy just stands by and watches. 

Also, it's really messed up that Kim won't go camping with Kroy after all he puts up with from her. Those two just do not seem like a good match. But I've seen larger opposites with 25+ year marriages. So what do I know?

I did agree with Kroy about Brielle. She is not as "innocent" as her mother thinks she is. I don't know that I'd say she's having sex and doing drugs, not hardcore ones. But I wouldn't be surprised if she'd had some alcohol and/or pot by this point. 

• Love 3

Kim and Kroy will be dead broke in ten years. I don't care how well they're invested, it seems like they're living way beyond their means already. IIRC, Kroy's last contract was for ten mil, which isn't a lot in the big scheme of things.

Between assistants and nannies they have to be spending a fortune on household help alone.

• Love 4

Also, it's really messed up that Kim won't go camping with Kroy after all he puts up with from her. Those two just do not seem like a good match. But I've seen larger opposites with 25+ year marriages. So what do I know?

She says she won't, but I think she will. She seems to protest when he wants to do certain things, and I think that's all for show. Country boy versus his Louis Vuitton loving city wife makes for more interesting viewing, I guess.

Kroy strikes me as the type who doesn't give Kim full access to the salary he's earned from the NFL and I really hope I'm right about that. Like he might have personal accounts that she cannot access. He seems like he would understand the importance of rainy day funds and college funds. I agree with Kroy that Brielle is hiding things from her mom. I was a really good kid, straight A's, very obedient and open with my parents, and even I had a few secrets I kept from my parents. It's normal.

• Love 4
I did agree with Kroy about Brielle. She is not as "innocent" as her mother thinks she is. I don't know that I'd say she's having sex and doing drugs, not hardcore ones. But I wouldn't be surprised if she'd had some alcohol and/or pot by this point.

Not only that, but I'm baffled by why Kim is so certain tht Brielle isn't doing any of those things. Because Brielle hasn't volunteered that information? Because she was raised in a household that didn't treat sex and alcohol as casually as some people treat reading the morning paper?

• Love 1

It's interesting that Kim is suddenly treating Kroy like an uninterested bystander re: Brielle's social life and activities. He adopted her. He's paying the bills. Does Kim believe he has no right to weigh in on her decisions or their daughter's behavior? That's FASCINATING.

$1200 in scratch-off tickets. Lost $250K gambling. Did Kroy know this stuff before he married her?

• Love 3

If he did, and just wanted to be on TV with her and stuff, he's a fool. See earlier posts in his thread about my thoughts on the guy. :)

If he didn't, he knows now. And if lets her keep throwing money into the wind, it's his own fault.

Not only that, but I'm baffled by why Kim is so certain tht Brielle isn't doing any of those things. Because Brielle hasn't volunteered that information? Because she was raised in a household that didn't treat sex and alcohol as casually as some people treat reading the morning paper?

I know, she seems to think that simply because she is her mother she would "know". Denial! And, with how crazy they're always saying it is in that house, I'm sure it's easy for Brielle to hide things from her mother. 

Did anybody else catch KJ calling either Brielle or Arianna a "dumbass"? What delightful children Kim and Kroy have.

Yep caught that and then caught Kim encouraging him to call her that.  Klassy Kim, klassy.

When I remember Kim filing a patent on the name Kash or whatever, I still think that the woman doesn't live on this planet. This show just confirms that for me.

I would never date a guy who chewed Skoal or any type of tobacco, even though I knew a lot of athletes who would have a "chaw in their jaw" to the point it looked like something was growing in there. That smell lingers even after they spit it out and brush/rinse. Shudder....

• Love 3

One of the OC Housewives named her son Cash, and he's older than Kim and Kroy's son. I bet she stole the name from her. Call Andy Cohen for a polygraph! No one can use Kim's names. 

Edited by Ljohnson1987

It's nice of Bravo Andy to keep giving Kim a paycheck for this show.    Her new Lucy Ricardo persona is charming if I didn't think she lights up a ciggie and pours a drink the minute the cameras are off.    They did make some awfully cute little kids though.

Kroy always seems to have tobacco shoved under his lower lip. Gross.

Tobacco chews go in the jaw. The smaller cuts, like Skoal or Copenhagen, go in the lower lip. And they are notorious for causing cancer. There you have your southern redneck tobacco product information for the day. :)

• Love 2

I watched about 20 min of this trainwreck for the first time and had to look away or cover my ears. I mean, holy crap, these people are messed up. Who rents a ginourmous whale of an RV to travel from Atlanta to Destin. It's a 5 hour drive! WTF?? And who are all those people with them? Nannies? Assistants? I was also LOL about the huge piles of fast food containers on the counter. Can no one in that family cook? Is Kim so effing lazy that all she can do is bitch and make babies? I don't like Kroy, but he was right about Brielle. Mothers don't "just know" what their kids are up to. 

Did Weave justify her new LV luggage by saying she "works" for it?

Does lying down and spreading her legs constitute real "work"?

Well, it's probably a more honest days work than politics.........

• Love 4

So I just looked it up, and it's a 5-hour drive from Atlanta to Destin.  Even if we assume they lost an hour or so on the way for their gas station stop, and accounting for slower travel in an RV, that means they left at like, 7 p.m.  Also, there was a shot of them givng the babies baths in the RV!  Why did they need to bathe the babies on the way?  None of that made any sense and seemed like a total producer set-up.

• Love 1

As if the whole LV luggage scenario was not indicative enough of how out-of-control Kim's spending is, then she admits to losing $250,000 at some point gambling...and THEN drops $1200 on freaking scratch-off tickets? WHO DOES THAT?? Someone who doesn't truly value what they earn. I've got no problem with people spending on nice things if they really have the $ and are wise the rest of the time with it. But does anyone really think she is being savvy with her $ for the long term? Please. Buying LV luggage for infants? Give me a freaking break. 

That said, Kim makes me laugh at times, and those 4 babies are freaking adorable! 

Kroy seems like a nice enough guy. But man is he the dullest tool in the shed to not see what is coming in a few years! They will have NO $$ left. Even though Kim is still somewhat popular now, that will change soon. I give this show one more season at most. And then what will she do? What will HE do when he can't play football anymore? And then they have 6 kids to support. 

The level of fiscal stupidity is astounding.

• Love 1

I am from Atlanta and my guess is that they got into spring break traffic going to Destin.  Add to that Kim just had to stop at the BP to get scratch off lotto tickets - - and it probably took them forever to get Kim and her wigs, 4 babies and four teens into the RV (plus Sweetie and Lana) and enough said.

I guess the RV is the only vehicle that would have held everyone but they certainly could have driven in 2 vehicles (just don't let Brielle drive).  Two smaller vehicles would have been faster.  Once they are in Destin, are they walking everywhere or did they rent something because I surely can't see them driving locally in that RV.

I think that Kroy is a good dad but he's a damn fool for letting Wig spend money like that.  I would say it's foolish if it was just the two of them but with half a dozen kids and all the help that Wig requires . . . . I don't see how they're not broke now. 

How much money does Wig make that she can lose a quarter of a million dollars gambling??  Was she talking relatively recently or back when she was with Big Poppa?  That is just a disgrace and there she is, smiling about it like it's funny.  Does this moron ever think about investing that $250k for her children's education?  Or how about instead of spending $10k on stupid luggage for babies who don't even give a shit, put that money into CDs or something for them?

And Kim, really - - you just "know "that Brielle isn't drinking, drugging or having sex?  Please.  Did your parents just "know" what you were and weren't doing?  Brielle has been brought up seeing her mother as a mistress to at least one man we know of, smoking and drinking a lot of wine (at least when she was on RHOA) and with zero financial responsibility.  How can she really turn out much differently?   

I did laugh and snort hysterically over the preview of Sweetie in the hamster ball.  That was funny. 

• Love 1

I think that Kim is playing a part or exaggerating herself for tv. I don't believe she blew $250K in Vegas. Just like some of the women have rental homes, furniture & leased cars. I feel like she plays it up for the camera because that is her role. If she all of a sudden acted responsible, not lazy, didn't smoke, drink or curse she would not have a show. Most of the things they get or get to do are comped as well. Don't get me wrong, I think she does spend too much & hopefully Kroy is investing wisely. He's worth 3.5 million & just signed for an additional 4 million for this season. I don't know what she got from Big Pappa as far as cash. I know he gave her the townhouse, cars & jewels. She used to make $600K per season on RHOA. Not sure what she makes now. I would like to think that 50% of what we see on the show is just that for "show". 

I am from Atlanta and my guess is that they got into spring break traffic going to Destin.  Add to that Kim just had to stop at the BP to get scratch off lotto tickets - - and it probably took them forever to get Kim and her wigs, 4 babies and four teens into the RV (plus Sweetie and Lana) and enough said.

I guess the RV is the only vehicle that would have held everyone but they certainly could have driven in 2 vehicles (just don't let Brielle drive).  Two smaller vehicles would have been faster.  Once they are in Destin, are they walking everywhere or did they rent something because I surely can't see them driving locally in that RV.

I think that Kroy is a good dad but he's a damn fool for letting Wig spend money like that.  I would say it's foolish if it was just the two of them but with half a dozen kids and all the help that Wig requires . . . . I don't see how they're not broke now. 

How much money does Wig make that she can lose a quarter of a million dollars gambling??  Was she talking relatively recently or back when she was with Big Poppa?  That is just a disgrace and there she is, smiling about it like it's funny.  Does this moron ever think about investing that $250k for her children's education?  Or how about instead of spending $10k on stupid luggage for babies who don't even give a shit, put that money into CDs or something for them?

And Kim, really - - you just "know "that Brielle isn't drinking, drugging or having sex?  Please.  Did your parents just "know" what you were and weren't doing?  Brielle has been brought up seeing her mother as a mistress to at least one man we know of, smoking and drinking a lot of wine (at least when she was on RHOA) and with zero financial responsibility.  How can she really turn out much differently?   

I did laugh and snort hysterically over the preview of Sweetie in the hamster ball.  That was funny. 

I don't believe she really lost that amount. I think she exaggerates for tv. Just like some of the women brag about their houses & cars when they are really leased. She's playing the part or at least I hope so.

One of the OC Housewives named her son Cash, and he's older than Kim and Kroy's son. I bet she stole the name from her. Call Andy Cohen for a polygraph! No one can use Kim's names. 

She named him Kash with a K & it's really not that unpopular. Jessica Alba's husband is named Cash too.

Made the mistake of watching this for the first time yesterday and I see the situation has... not improved.

My feelings can be summed up by the multiple shots of whichever K-child casually inserting a power drill into his mouth. Power drill. Mouth. No one blinked.

• Love 4

Kim disgusts me to the point that I have taken the show off my DVR timer. When you're cussing so much that your 3 (4?) year old child is copying your nasty mouth (and laughing about it!), it's a deal breaker for me. I'll stick to reading about it here.

I really can't with these spinoff RH shows, nope. They've definitely jumped the shark.

I don't see the big deal about cussing in front of kids. I did it, my kids never went to school and cussed out a teacher or anything. They knew there were some words that only the "big people" could say.

I sure as hell don't think cussing around kids makes for a bad mother.

I like Kim. I can tell that she plays all the shit up for the cameras. I don't think anybody should take what they see on a reality show at face value.

I judge these people by who I would like to spend time with, out of all the Housewives, Kim is at the top of my list. She seems like a sweet person and I think she would be a blast to hang out with.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 7

Why was Kim sitting in the RV like she had painfully blown-up hemorrhoids? She walks really slow and stiff too, especially for someone who claims she's in her early 30's.

I think swearing sounds ignorant anyway, even worse when your 2 year old is saying "I f-ing hate you" when someone tells him no. Those little kids are cute but KJ is a huge brat. Brielle is a SPOILED girl who is turning out like her mother, but with no work ethic. Both of those big girls should be helping constantly around the house, not whining about not having a "jeep or raised up truck" to drive instead of an embarrassing Honda (the horror)

• Love 1

Does Louis Vuitton make a spit-cup for tobacco juice I wonder?

Why yes, they do! LOL

http://legendsinlondon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/RBYACFEVD11_1279.jpg

Honestly, I cannot stand the smell of that stuff. Kroy is not only endangering his health, but his boys will probably grow up to do the same thing. If they can follow Momma's lead and cuss like a sailor as seen on this show, they will certainly follow Daddy's as well.

I don't see the big deal about cussing in front of kids. I did it, my kids never went to school and cussed out a teacher or anything. They knew there were some words that only the "big people" could say.

I sure as hell don't think cussing around kids makes for a bad mother.

I'm torn on the issue.Growing up, my father had the mouth of a sailor and I just always knew that, like you said "big people" could use those words and I couldn't. Well, at least not AROUND said big people. LOL! I ended up having the mouth of a sailor as well. When I had my oldest, I decided to stop cussing, because I really didn't want him repeating those words. Yes, you can teach your kids "do as I say and not as I do", but as I've gotten older I kind of feel that it's my duty to demonstrate proper behavior, not just preach about it. 

At any rate, I do agree that cussing around kids doesn't necessarily make you a bad parent. But it doesn't seem to me like Kim is trying to instill "do as I say, not as I do". Cussing has its time and place. When every other word out of your mouth is an expletive, it just sounds trashy and ignorant to me. I'm worried if they just laugh this kind of behavior off now, because KJ is little and cute, they're going to create a monster - much like Milania Giudice on RHNJ. 

• Love 1
Also, there was a shot of them givng the babies baths in the RV!  Why did they need to bathe the babies on the way?  None of that made any sense and seemed like a total producer set-up.

That shot looked like it was filmed in the kitchen and edited into the RV scene to make the situation look more chaotic.

Methinks Mama and Papa Wig weren't totally savvy into young Kim's activities:

"At 17, Zolciak had a high profile affair with a 49 year old police sergeant in Windsor Locks, who had interviewed her when she was a material witness in a criminal investigation. According to reports in the Courant at the time, it led to a 45-day suspension of the sergeant, who retired two years later. But the news of the affair kicked off a scandal involving sexual misbehavior, cover ups and internal tape recordings at the Windsor Locks Police Department."