Type keyword(s) to search

Wendy Osefo, Ph.D : 4 Degrees .... and 99 Problems

• Start Topic

Dr. Wendy is a proud wife, mother, and professor quick to gather anyone she deems unworthy. Mother Kern might not know this loquacious AKA, but some Potomac fans are diagnosing this proud lady -- she of the verbose reads -- as a tad insecure, despite her impressive accomplishments.

However you feel about this opinionated, highly educated go-getter, most will admit this: since Wendy's joined the show, Potomac's prognosis has been upgraded to a case of Chronic Drama. Yes, honey, the doctor is in!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I've heard she's back. With new boobs and a new face. 

Eddie has also been rumored to be schtupping a white co-worker.

Why do I feel like these two things are linked….

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/22/2021 at 12:02 PM, eXiled said:

Dr. Wendy is a proud wife, mother, and professor quick to gather anyone she deems unworthy. Mother Kern might not know this loquacious AKA, but some Potomac fans are diagnosing this proud lady -- she of the verbose reads -- as a tad insecure, despite her impressive accomplishments.

However you feel about this opinionated, highly educated go-getter, most will admit this: since Wendy's joined the show, Potomac's prognosis has been upgraded to a case of Chronic Drama. Yes, honey, the doctor is in!

I don't care about Wendy , sort of over her from last season, however the new ladies are on fire judging from the previews, can't wait until July . This should be an interesting.  

• Love 2
On 5/22/2021 at 12:00 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

I've heard she's back. With new boobs and a new face. 

Eddie has also been rumored to be schtupping a white co-worker.

Yes I heard this in passing!  Surprising. 

Oh dear, Wendy's gone crazy in HomeGoods, the fake plants all over her house, the topiary at the end of her bed was the last straw, does she think this is how Martha Stewart would decorate?  She better pass on her dream of being the next MS and stick to education and maybe study interior decorating before she says that is what she wants to do, all her taste is in her mouth.  The day glow greens and yellow wardrobe she is packing makes me think that she was inspired by a roll of Lifesavers.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ok, this just in...My SIL worked at Pikesville High School for years, her two sons went to Pikesville...she called me today (she lives in Chicago now) to wish me a happy birthday, (no applause please, lol), and so I asked her if she knew of Eddie Osefo and this is what she said...about three years ago she and her family went to Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos, they go to the pool and she claims a lounge chair next to a woman who she described as stunning and she sees her son talking to a guy, they come over to her chair and she looks right at the guy and knows it is Eddie, he was a HS classmate of her son and he remembers my SIL, she is introduced to the woman she is sitting next to and it is Wendy!  Somehow Wendy tells her that his family has largely disowned Eddie because they don't like her, you know  just your typical poolside chit chat with a stranger.  My SIL does not watch reality TV but did after this encounter and she told me she was nauseated by what she saw, lol.

SIL also knows Eddie's sister, Effy.

• Useful 8
  • Love 1

Eddie must be so annoyed that Wendy, who had two good jobs and a good reputation, risked it all for the shitshow that is rhop. Given that choice - and all the surgical tweaks - Wendy must be having one hell of a midlife crisis!

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Last night Dr. Wendy of the four degrees obviously missed basic grammar in getting her elementary school "degree"

No Doctor Wendy - Her and I is not grammatically correct. As in "her and I went to the movies".

It just grates on my ears like chalk on a blackboard - imagine saying "her went to the movies" 

ETA - Perhaps I should give her half credit as she didn't get it totally wrong as in "me and her went to the movies"

Edited by amarante
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 12/23/2023 at 8:04 AM, Carolina Girl said:

I'm trying to think who the hell is going to want to watch her talk show.  

Me and her and all them other ones.😁

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
On 12/31/2023 at 9:27 PM, goofygirl said:

Me and her and all them other ones.😁

Her and Lebe did something last night and her mother agreed about Her and Lee 

My ears!!!

• LOL 2
13 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13302289/Wendy-Osefo-home-burglarized-vacation-Jamaica.html

The Osefo's house got robbed. It seems Wendy made the mistake of posting on social media while she was on vacation--- basically letting thieves know you're not home.

I am sort of shocked, her neighborhood is not close to a main road, you really have to know where you are going and also shocked that she does not have an alarm system, Ring cameras, etc... in her house. 

Maybe it was the GEB's.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 6
23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am sort of shocked, her neighborhood is not close to a main road, you really have to know where you are going and also shocked that she does not have an alarm system, Ring cameras, etc... in her house. 

They probably think because they live in Carroll County, they don't need hose things.

23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe it was the GEB's.

People may laugh but it's obviously somebody who watches the show (or is connected to the show, to know exactly where Wendy lives).  They probably were watching her social media and planned the heist as soon as she said Happy Eddie made $2 million since opening up his weed business.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Marlo from RHoA, Dorit from RHoBH, now Dr. Wendy... I feel like I'm forgetting somebody...

These Housewives are paid to showcase their beautiful homes, cars, jewels, clothes, etc. It's part of what I tune in to see & it is part of the job. But, it also makes them a target for theft. 

I'm starting to wonder if Bravo should protect them better--- with security or insurance or something.

I don't know that I would want to stay in a home that had been broken into. Just the thought of it would disturb my peace.

• Like 3

I hope her family is okay. They must feel so violated.

On 4/12/2024 at 8:13 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe it was the GEB's.

If it was the GEBs then I expect Gizzy and Robyn to blame Candiace for their despicable actions.

I do not think Dr. Osefo benefits from this show.  She needs to go on to better things. She had a career at a prestigious university. 

That is more impressive than being a tacky ass howife.

• Like 8
19 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Marlo from RHoA, Dorit from RHoBH, now Dr. Wendy... I feel like I'm forgetting somebody...

These Housewives are paid to showcase their beautiful homes, cars, jewels, clothes, etc. It's part of what I tune in to see & it is part of the job. But, it also makes them a target for theft. 

I'm starting to wonder if Bravo should protect them better--- with security or insurance or something.

I don't know that I would want to stay in a home that had been broken into. Just the thought of it would disturb my peace.

Also Kyle from Beverly Hills.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 4/14/2024 at 4:21 PM, qtpye said:

I hope her family is okay. They must feel so violated.

If it was the GEBs then I expect Gizzy and Robyn to blame Candiace for their despicable actions.

I do not think Dr. Osefo benefits from this show.  She needs to go on to better things. She had a career at a prestigious university. 

That is more impressive than being a tacky ass howife.

Wendy has said she is leaving her University role to spend more time with her children.

(edited)
1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

Wendy has said she is leaving her University role to spend more time with her children.

I wonder if the university encouraged her to leave. Real Housewives shows are considered embarrassing to some employers.

Plus aren’t her children in school? She has enough time to work and get home to her kids. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I knew Wendy would be leaving her university role after she purchased Happy and Ness and started dressing like an IG thot.

• Like 4

A couple of months ago Wendy was still listed as part-time staff on Johns Hopkins' website. I feel confident they did not renew her contract. Or perhaps they had a non-compete clause that Wendy didn't want to be held down by, and she chose to leave.

• Like 2

I’m sure Wendy’s behavior on the show was a turn off for all involved with her employment. Who would want a stank faced know it all teaching their kids? Especially when she mocked Grace, a soon to be college freshman at the time, for going to Florida!

Edited by Chatty Cake
11 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Who would want a stank faced know it all teaching their kids?

Most professors have stank faces.  Probably because their students are allegedly legal adults but the students and their parents act like they are little kids.

• Applause 1