Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Teresa saying "I paid my taxes, too. I ALWAYS pay my taxes."

I think she thinks if she says something, her fans will assume it's true? Because why else is she continuing to blatantly lie and play dumb?

Embarrassing, the both of them.

If Joe is running a stucco company then there's a lot of cash that goes back and forth. "hey bud, can ya give a guy a break on the price here if I pay ya in cash?".  This is exactly what the IRS hates because he doesn't claim those cash transactions as he should and it's nearly impossible to track.

Teresa appeared as the 'celebrity guest' at Kim D's Porsche Spring Soiree on March 19, 2014. According to guests who attending the event, Teresa charged $25.00 to have her book autographed and a photo with her. Guests were required to pay the $25.00 fee in CASH ONLY. No receipts were issued to patrons and the cash was stuffed in brown paper bags like common street thugs.

Oh, and she's going to tell the 3 younger girls that she's going away, but not mention prison. Doesn't she think that in 15 months those girls just might hear someone mention mommy being in prison? I'd be interested to know where exactly she's going to tell them she's going.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4

Oh, and she's going to tell the 3 younger girls that she's going away, but not mention prison. Doesn't she think that in 15 months those girls just might hear someone mention mommy being in prison? I'd be interested to know where exactly she's going to tell them she's going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She also said that she wants Joe and the girls to visit her once a week.  Huh?  You can't tell them you're going "on vacation" and then have them come see you in prison.  

• Love 10

Pay attention, silly - she trusted the wrong people.

People?  I am confused by why she keeps referring to Joe as people?

If someone that I loved had me sign forms that led me to a prison sentence (assuming that I just trusted them without reading the documents myself), there is no way that I would be holding their hand, much less sharing space with them.  I would have asked Andy if I could do my interview separately.

Andy would have been the first to know that I was separating from my husband.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 7

Holy crap!  Do these people expect us to believe the BS they're saying?

Tre is dumb but she's not as dumb as she wants us believe.  She alleges that she "didn't understand" the plea deal and then goes on to explain that if they were found guilty of just one of the forty-one counts it could mean a 10 year sentence.  There's no way I believe that she "didn't understand" the plea deal.  I think she thought she'd get off with probation or house arrest.

"I didn't pay $3,000 for that purse." ..............Big Whoop!  If she got it at half price, she paid $1,500 for it...........of course that depends on whether or not she paid the bill.  Chances are she didn't so she thinks she got it for free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think they said Thursday at 9pm

How can Teresa sit there and say she didn't understand her plea deal.  No effing way.   Believe me, attorneys sat down with Tre and Joe and went through every single point, portion, and part of that plea deal very slowly, paragraph by paragraph and asked Teresa after every point saying "Do you understand this?"  If Tre's answer is no the attorneys will explain again.  When the answer by Teresa is yes, she has to sign off (initial) after each and every paragraph/point is explained to her.

Now of course I've never been indicted, just divorced, and my gosh, when I got divorced both lawyers sat my ex and me down and went very.very.slowly. over each and every single thing that was hammered out in our final divorce agreement so there was no surprises for either side.  I can't imagine the attorneys not doing it with the Guidices.  Nope.  Not buying it.

• Love 8

Dumb & Dumber!

My husband was in another room & I had to explain why I was yelling at the TV.

Tre can really the dodge the questions. WTF about her hands clenching.??? She looked like she didn't have a clue when Andy said she could have gotten probation if they would have turned in the form about the assets. She acted like this was the first she heard of filling out a form. "Well I would have....."

Anyone else notice Juicy didn't dare jump in & help her answer the questions she was having trouble answering?

Juicy acted like she's going to San Quentin (too bad she's not) instead of Camp Cupcake (WV) or Camp Fed (CT).

These two just continue to amaze me..

Where do I send my cash to get a calendar?

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 4

People?  I am confused by why she keeps referring to Joe as people?

Oh, I caught that, too. The preview for part 2 showed Andy asking Teresa if she resents Joe for all of this. She rolls her eyes, but she's not going to say anything. I did catch tension between them, though. Esp. when Joe was asked what he fears most about Teresa going to prison, and he said another woman touching her. Keeping it classy, Joe, as always.

• Love 10

How can Teresa sit there and say she didn't understand her plea deal. No effing way. Believe me, attorneys sat down with Tre and Joe and went through every single point, portion, and part of that plea deal very slowly, paragraph by paragraph and asked Teresa after every point saying "Do you understand this?" If Tre's answer is no the attorneys will explain again. When the answer by Teresa is yes, she has to sign off (initial) after each and every paragraph/point is explained to her.

Now of course I've never been indicted, just divorced, and my gosh, when I got divorced both lawyers sat my ex and me down and went very.very.slowly. over each and every single thing that was hammered out in our final divorce agreement so there was no surprises for either side. I can't imagine the attorneys not doing it with the Guidices. Nope. Not buying it.

What's more, she testified at the plea hearing that she understood the crimes and was aware of the potential penalties. That is part of a guilty plea; it's like a catechism; there is a series of questions posed by the judge, among which are whether you were coerced or bribed.

So these are pretty bald faced lies that she is telling.

• Love 6

I'm not sure being deported would be that big of a deal for Joe. He gets deported, Teresa moves to Italy. Once again the kids are bigger victims than Joe and Teresa.

Italy does not allow convicted felons entry into their country and that is exactly what Teresa now is so she may get turned away.

• Love 4

After reading the Huffington Post article, I was too angry to watch. From all your posts, I made the right decision. These two will never be gainfully employed or law abiding citizens. They are just scum.

• Love 4

Part 2 looks interesting. Glad to see Andy ask about them saying RHONJ is scripted.

Many parts of the HW shows are scripted. The cast is told what to say, how to act, react, scenes are set up and retakes are done. This has been confirmed by many HWs. That's not to say all of the scenes are scripted - sometimes the dimwits on these shows do a fine job of making an ass of themselves all by themselves - but Andy needs to get over trying to make the audience believe these shows are genuine reality in their entirety. The audience is not that dumb. He gets very pissy when a HW insinutes otherwise (Tamra: "I'm paid to play a part" as one example) and is going to ask the Guidices about the show being scripted as a way to cover up what we all know. I hope Joe, who has nothing to lose at this point, outs the truth. Unless Andy made it part of the contract for the interview that they say everything on the show is real.

I did love when Andy, responding to Tre saying Andy doesn't pay full price for his suits, said "I did pay my taxes on the suit." He may pay his taxes and he did make me laugh but I still think he's an ass.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 6

She also said that she wants Joe and the girls to visit her once a week.  Huh?  You can't tell them you're going "on vacation" and then have them come see you in prison.

Plus, this isn't a rest home; it's not like you can visit whenever you want.

Where is zoeysmom?! She knows all this stuff. Can you visit someone in federal prison once a week? And for how long? And how many people at once? I think there are tons of restrictions. And everyone has to be strip-searched (children, too?). I think the kids are going to know their mom's in prison when they visit their mom in prison!

• Love 6

How can Teresa sit there and say she didn't understand her plea deal.  No effing way.   Believe me, attorneys sat down with Tre and Joe and went through every single point, portion, and part of that plea deal very slowly, paragraph by paragraph and asked Teresa after every point saying "Do you understand this?"  If Tre's answer is no the attorneys will explain again.  When the answer by Teresa is yes, she has to sign off (initial) after each and every paragraph/point is explained to her.

Now of course I've never been indicted, just divorced, and my gosh, when I got divorced both lawyers sat my ex and me down and went very.very.slowly. over each and every single thing that was hammered out in our final divorce agreement so there was no surprises for either side.  I can't imagine the attorneys not doing it with the Guidices.  Nope.  Not buying it.

She not only had her legal team but she had a couple of PR teams as well. Teresa is just playing to her most devoted fans, repeating what they were posting the day of the sentencing. Many of them said it was her lawyers fault, much like Teresa said tonight, almost word for word.

• Love 1

She not only had her legal team but she had a couple of PR teams as well. Teresa is just playing to her most devoted fans, repeating what they were posting the day of the sentencing. Many of them said it was her lawyers fault, much like Teresa said tonight, almost word for word.

That's an old habit of hers, she pulls that shit at the reunion, too. I will say this about, she knows what side her bread is buttered.

• Love 3

Esp. when Joe was asked what he fears most about Teresa going to prison, and he said another woman touching her. Keeping it classy, Joe, as always.

Joe didn't say that was what he feared most about Tre going to prison. Andy asked Joe if he was afraid Teresa would lose her temper in prison and Joe asked Tre, "What if another woman touches you? Just kidding."

• Love 2

I know most of it is scripted and lots of the interaction is set up by Bravo. But I didn't think Andy would let those statements made in court pass without registering his displeasure, lol. I also tend to think Andy wouldn't allow any comments about that that he didn't like make it to air.

He said they spent hours filming this. I'd love to see what's left on the cutting room floor. Other than another 1000 "ya knows" from Joe.

• Love 1

Oh, I caught that, too. The preview for part 2 showed Andy asking Teresa if she resents Joe for all of this. She rolls her eyes, but she's not going to say anything. I did catch tension between them, though. Esp. when Joe was asked what he fears most about Teresa going to prison, and he said another woman touching her. Keeping it classy, Joe, as always.

She did not look to happy when he started with the "how much do you think my suit cost" banter either. 

I think I like Apollo Nida better.  He is not smarter, but he does look better in a suit and he does have a larger vocabulary. 

• Love 6

Holy crap!  Do these people expect us to believe the BS they're saying?

Tre is dumb but she's not as dumb as she wants us believe.  She alleges that she "didn't understand" the plea deal and then goes on to explain that if they were found guilty of just one of the forty-one counts it could mean a 10 year sentence.  There's no way I believe that she "didn't understand" the plea deal.  I think she thought she'd get off with probation or house arrest.

"I didn't pay $3,000 for that purse." ..............Big Whoop!  If she got it at half price, she paid $1,500 for it...........of course that depends on whether or not she paid the bill.  Chances are she didn't so she thinks she got it for free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think they said Thursday at 9pm

Once again I have to call happy horseshit on Teresa --after signing the plea agreement this is what the judge read to both Teresa and Joe separately on the day they changed their pleas--that is what took an hour. http://www.almd.uscourts.gov/rulesproc/docs/Guilty_Plea_Colloquy.pdf

What's more, she testified at the plea hearing that she understood the crimes and was aware of the potential penalties. That is part of a guilty plea; it's like a catechism; there is a series of questions posed by the judge, among which are whether you were coerced or bribed.

So these are pretty bald faced lies that she is telling.

I already posted what the court is required to read to the defendant pleading guilty.  There is a big difference between not understanding and refusing to accept responsibility.

• Love 7

I think I like Apollo Nida better.  He is not smarter, but he does look better in a suit and he does have a larger vocabulary.

LOL! Most of the words he makes up, but it is a vocabulary, at least! These two say nothing. And when they do, it's a lie. Nothing juvial about that. And man, auto-correct does not let me use that word easily!

• Love 9

Many parts of the HW shows are scripted. The cast is told what to say, how to act, react, scenes are set up and retakes are done. This has been confirmed by many HWs. That's not to say all of the scenes are scripted - sometimes the dimwits on these shows do a fine job of making an ass of themselves all by themselves - but Andy needs to get over trying to make the audience believe these shows are genuine reality in their entirety. The audience is not that dumb. He gets very pissy when a HW insinutes otherwise (Tamra: "I'm paid to play a part" as one example) and is going to ask the Guidices about the show being scripted as a way to cover up what we all know. I hope Joe, who has nothing to lose at this point, outs the truth. Unless Andy made it part of the contract for the interview that they say everything on the show is real.

I did love when Andy, responding to Tre saying Andy doesn't pay full price for his suits, said "I did pay my taxes on the suit." He may pay his taxes and he did make me laugh but I still think he's an ass.

I have a hard time believing after all of Teresa's comments about not understanding the written or spoken word she could follow a script.

• Love 7

She also said that she wants Joe and the girls to visit her once a week.  Huh?  You can't tell them you're going "on vacation" and then have them come see you in prison.

Also, she said "As long as I get to talk to my girls everyday (presuming telephone)" and then "Joe said he would bring the girls to see me twice a week but I told him once a week is enough because they are going to be busy with school, etc..."

Someone up thread said that in Camp Fed (CT) you only get visiting privileges once a month and only fours hours, at that. Also, I don't know, but I don't think you get daily telephone privileges. Can anyone confirm what the 'rules' are?

I can see her attorney pleading for CT (Camp Fed) over WV (Camp Cupcake) because it's closer to NJ and will be easier for the girls to visit. However, Camp Cupcake would be the easier place (less restrictive) to spend her sentence.

She is going to be in for a HUGE shock, on multiple levels.  She said she's not thinking about what she's going to do in prison, only her kids. She better put sometime aside and think about/research what's going to happen; to lessen the blow.

Edited by LunaNegra

They way I took what Tre was saying wasn't so much blaming the lawyers, which she did also, but more that she's still throwing Joe under the bus. The statements about "I need to read what I sign,understand what I sign, not trust people, have a lawyer read it before I sign" sounded to me like she was insinuating Joe put papers in front of her and asked her to sign without reading them. Even IF that were true she's still at fault. I never, ever sign anything I haven't read and fully understand even if it's my husband asking me to sign. And where the hell did she think all the money was coming from if she's so innocent because she "trusted" other people? Any woman dumb enough not to check the family finances and her husband's business finances gets what she deserves when it goes bad, though in this case I think Tre knew what was going on wasn't kosher.

• Love 3

This is classic! Who are you going to believe? The Guidices or your lying eyes?

And she definitely throwing Joe under the bus. To me, she looked as pissed as shit. Maybe she did question him when he put papers in front of her to sign but can't you hear him say "Don't worry about it."?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 5

I did catch tension between them, though.

There has been speculation about divorce.  No way. WHAT LAWYER IS GOING TO TAKE THE CASE?  They'd never get paid.

Why did they take the plea if they didn't understand it.  LAWYER:  "If you want to fight it, it will cost you another $100,000 IN CASH.  IN ADVANCE." 

Joe taking care of the kids?  No way.  His widowed mom will move in.  He will be busy with his "bidnezzes" and his girlfriends.  He's got the best pickup line: "Hey, my cunt wife is in the pen for the next year and I'm headed there next. Baby, I need some lovin', ya know, to get me through all this."

• Love 5

She said she's not thinking about what she's going to do in prison, only her kids. She better put sometime aside and think about/research what's going to happen; to less the blow.

I would spend time researching who I need to pay to keep me safe for 15 months.

I loved Andy saying he paid taxes on his suit.

At the beginning Andy said something like "this all happened a long time ago, before the Housewives." Tre agreed "yeah it did". But she looked like she was thinking that since it happened long ago, what's the big stink about? Like they shouldn't have been convicted for things that happened in their past.

And like others have said, she acted like she was dealing with a company about how she's learned not to sign things without understanding them or getting a contract attorney (is there such a thing?) to help her. Maybe she can get a pro bono one.

I have a hard time believing after all of Teresa's comments about not understanding the written or spoken word she could follow a script.

She followed the script of lies her attorneys told her to follow. I don't know how much if any is a written script they memorize (that would leave evidence of fakery) but they are told what to say and how to react. One HW, can't remember who or what franchise, said many of the TH's are actually cue card they practice and film.

• Love 2

Yeah, Andy really needs to get over this. The Real Housewives shows are, from what I know, all but scripted. As far as I know, specific lines and blocking are not given to the cast to be followed, exactly - so the shows are not scripted in the strictest sense of the term. But the cast members are prodded and cajoled, at first, and then commanded, to do production's bidding. They are first encouraged into playing a part, and then ordered to do so if it doesn't go smoothly. Retakes are done if the objective of a scene is not achieved. And that's just the overt semi-scripting! Covertly, cast members are manipulated, both in "Machiavellic" ways (to use Camille Grammer's words) - e.g., the producers build trust with a cast member one season, air the season, and then, after giving them false confidence to give them lots of material, give them a terrible edit the next - and in pretty basic ways, such as planting false information about what one cast member said about another or did. They are frequently "set up" for bad situations. Because these are (mostly) not actors*, Bravo cannot work out of thin air. Production builds upon existing or nascent dynamics between cast members, upon alliances and discord they see forming, and makes them into what they believe to be "good TV." And us serious fans of the shows, who post about the Real Housewives franchise here and on places like Gawker Media's Morning After, our interest is kept by determining the degree of producer manipulation in these false documents of these dimwits' lives. And even the non-inquisitive audience, at this point, is savvier than Andy thinks. Reality TV has been popular for almost 15 years, and we all know that reality TV "cast members" are playing the part of themselves.

She followed the script of lies her attorneys told her to follow. I don't know how much if any is a written script they memorize (that would leave evidence of fakery) but they are told what to say and how to react. One HW, can't remember who or what franchise, said many of the TH's are actually cue card they practice and film.

Really? Can anyone track down who said this? The cue cards are a bit beyond how scripted I thought these shows were (you posted this while I was composing the above portion.)

*I think on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - where many of the cast members actually are actors - and among some smarter cast members on other installments, the housewives do a lot of production's work and "script" personae for themselves. The average IQ on The Real Housewives of New Jersey is pretty low, and so production has lots of quasi-scripting to do.

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 3

I mentioned in an earlier post that Teresa would need to prove severe anguish/hardship to have Joe either repatriated or not deported. The family should really get cracking on this now if they want him to stay (or return ASAP)

http://www.uscis.gov/iframe/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006/0-0-0-2424.html

(See: Act 212h)

Shhh! Don't give her anymore ideas! Let the government do its job and rid the US of these leeches on our society once and for all.

Plus, this isn't a rest home; it's not like you can visit whenever you want.

Where is zoeysmom?! She knows all this stuff. Can you visit someone in federal prison once a week? And for how long? And how many people at once? I think there are tons of restrictions. And everyone has to be strip-searched (children, too?). I think the kids are going to know their mom's in prison when they visit their mom in prison!

Four hours a month.  http://www.bop.gov/inmates/visiting.jsp  If she is in Camp Cupcake that is 500 miles away-good luck with the weekly visits.

• Love 3

You are kidding me!!  Joe said that?  Is he high?  Don't these two have PR people?  Oh, they probably didn't pay them too. 

Just for that, I won't touch a Juicy calendar.  That's pathetic.  Doesn't he realize his daughters are going to see this?  Especially Gia?  What's next, he's going to start talking about the broom?  Wait until it's your time sweet juicy Joe.  Makes me ill.

If he's going to freaking make jokes about this so will I ~

What do you get if you cross a gorilla and a prisoner ?A Kong - vict !

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Lotus Flower - every time she says her daughters? I don't want to die from alcohol poisoning.

Though I think we should give Teresa some credit for being able to understand and stick to a script. She has those poor girls telling how much they love her every time they're on camera like trained monkeys.

• Love 1

As I stated earlier, these two are Sociopaths.  They still believe they can pretend innocence and the viewers and public will believe it.  It isn't their fault. 

BTW, Teresa did have ridiculous eye lashes on but she blinked a whole lot more when she was talking about not knowing what she was signing and that she didn't 'understand' the plea agreement.  She was lying.  She's not going to get any reality check until she arrives at prison. 

• Love 4

When asked what they have told the kids and what they will eventually tell them Joe said "Tell them she's (Tre) away at camp." Yes Joe, that will be far less psychologically damaging for the girls to think their mom is voluntarily leaving them for 15 months to go to "camp".

• Love 8

Just began the WWHL special and it is priceless.

Andy: How do you feel about the sentence?

Joe: Ya know, it is what it is.

Teresa: <blink> <blink> <blink>

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 7

You are kidding me!!  Joe said that?  Is he high?  Don't these two have PR people?  Oh, they probably didn't pay them too. 

This is Juicy Joe we're talking about. He called his wife a cun*t while wearing a mic. He joked on a live interview that he's driven drunk "multiple times." He's a stupid ass drunk that doesn't care what he says. Ever.

Lotus Flower - every time she says her daughters? I don't want to die from alcohol poisoning.

You're right - I really will get drunk during part 2 if we play the drinking game. And I'd like to say I have some leftover Fabellini from last Thursday's hearing celebration, but that was one long-ass day! My bottles are empty.

Just began the WWHL special and it is priceless.

Andy: How do you feel about the sentence?

Joe: Ya know, it is what it is.

Teresa: <blink> <blink> <blink>

This really sums them up perfectly.

• Love 3

Also, she said "As long as I get to talk to my girls everyday (presuming telephone)" and then "Joe said he would bring the girls to see me twice a week but I told him once a week is enough because they are going to be busy with school, etc..."

Someone up thread said that in Camp Fed (CT) you only get visiting privileges once a month and only fours hours, at that. Also, I don't know, but I don't think you get daily telephone privileges. Can anyone confirm what the 'rules' are?

I can see her attorney pleading for CT (Camp Fed) over WV (Camp Cupcake) because it's closer to NJ and will be easier for the girls to visit. However, Camp Cupcake would be the easier place (less restrictive) to spend her sentence.

She is going to be in for a HUGE shock, on multiple levels.  She said she's not thinking about what she's going to do in prison, only her kids. She better put sometime aside and think about/research what's going to happen; to lessen the blow.

Telephone and e-mail priveleges-not specific http://www.bop.gov/inmates/communications.jsp

You had Fabellini? I'm so jealous. Was the cheap champagne, sugar and raspberry imitation flavoring hangover worth it? I bet it was.

Ever notice Fabellini was the drink of choice while discussing the Santa/Rino rumor in New Jersey.  To me that is leaving a bad taste in your mouth in more ways than one.

• Love 2

The probability that Joe will be deported is even more incredible to me because at this point, anyone who has a pulse is allowed to stay in the US, whether they are here legally or not.  Makes me chuckle that Joe is the outliar.

I doubt Joe will be deported considering all the scum that is now let into the country. The FBI just said any American fighting for ISIS will be allowed back into the counrty (WTF?). I feel safer with Joe the non-citizen felon in this country than I do an American traitor fighting for ISIS. I don't think what Joe did warrants deportation. He needs to serve his sentence and pay back those he scammed.

• Love 1

You had Fabellini? I'm so jealous. Was the cheap champagne, sugar and raspberry imitation flavoring hangover worth it? I bet it was.

Ok, it was imitation Fabellini. Made up of, well, cheap champagne, sugar, and raspberry flavoring. I've gone on record as saying I won't contribute to their "earnings." What will I do without my Milania hair care products?

• Love 2

For some fascinating insight into what Teresa's life in prision may be, I highly recommend "Orange is the New Black" by Piper Kierman. Different tone from the tv series.

It definitely will be easier than state pen, but she will have the hardest time dealing with four teen or near teen girls who will almost be running wild for a year. Poor Gia really has had her childhood ripped out from under her.

I didn't see one ounce of remorse from either of them on WWHL.

• Love 3

I thought joe meant another woman violently or aggressively putting her hands on Teresa since the topic was about her keeping her temper. Which seemed reasonable to me.

I thought Andy did a good job with thus interview.

• Love 1

The Joeisms everyone comes up with are the best.  He sooo reminds me of Fred Flintstone, but hey, Fred wasn't a felon, so there's that. Ya know,  it is what it is.  I think I may have to buy a Joe calendar, too.  

• Love 3

Ok I just saw a trailer for Teresa and Joe part two...really? We have to break this up into two parts...wtf!

Should've known. It's Bravo. Most likely it will be THREE parts because that's what these jackholes do now.

They haven't told their girls anything???? These two are terrible parents. Fuck them.

....and they plan to lie to them. Fucking fuck them.

The girls will end up hearing it on the playground or in the form of whispers and passed notes in the classroom. It looks like their days of suffering for being Fraudice offspring have only begun.

• Love 1

Just for that, I won't touch a Juicy calendar.  That's pathetic.  Doesn't he realize his daughters are going to see this?  Especially Gia?  What's next, he's going to start talking about the broom?  Wait until it's your time sweet juicy Joe.  Makes me ill.

If he's going to freaking make jokes about this so will I ~

What do you get if you cross a gorilla and a prisoner ?A Kong - vict !

Andy asked Teresa if she's afraid that she'll lose her temper in prison. She stated that she's not worried. Andy mentioned that she shoved him during a reunion episode. She said that she's grown since then. Joe then asked her 'What if another woman touches you?' She seemed uncomfortable and then Joe said he was just kidding.

I think this interview was a bad idea. They're not very bright people and this just puts them on display for 'train wreck curious' people like me to watch. After sitting through it I found myself asking myself why I watched it.

• Love 2

I really hope when Teresa serves the 85% of her time and is eligible for early release the parole whatever board watches this interview.

Since this is federal time she will actually have to serve the whole 15 months. There is no parole.

• Love 3

Tre really wants her kids to visit her in prison? Really? 

Up to twice a week, apparently. Apparently she doesn't realize her incarceration could very well be out of state and that federal pens have visitation guidelines and limitations. 

She really hasn't thought this out very well. You're gonna tell your girls you're away at college/camp/what have you and then have them visit you in your detention facility?