Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Can someone remind me - if the qualify for skin surgery during the show, does TLC pay for it? 

I hope so because Dr. Now, The Butcher shows up for that segment of the episode.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Can someone remind me - if the qualify for skin surgery during the show, does TLC pay for it? 

Only if Dr. Now does it, and I'm not sure that's free, just the surgeon's fee I bet.  

That makeup and hair is hideous.   The hair is way too dark, and the makeup is an inch thick. 

I don't care what she weighs, she's always going to be the needy, self-centered jerk she always was.   I bet she's only being nice to the daughter because she wants her to dump her boyfriend, and kids, and move to Houston for skin removal. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Good night! Let's all remember the good time -- while we completely forget everything we learned about Angie. 

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just wish I'd been at the pitch meeting for the singing vagina commercial. Jesus Christ. Was everyone high? 

I soooo hate that commercial!! I mute it every time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Well at least she's not Pinky Lee anymore. And for an obnoxious person she actually lost weight. Those boyfriends are going to eat their hearts out after they see her on TV. She'll have more suitors than she knows what to do with. Good night. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, babyhouseman said:

Well at least she's not Pinky Lee anymore. And for an obnoxious person she actually lost weight. Those boyfriends are going to eat their hearts out after they see her on TV. She'll have more suitors than she knows what to do with. Good night. 

She'll get more ass than a toilet seat!

• LOL 10