Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E16: A Most Wanted Man

• Start Topic

1) A women's elimination? I didn't see that coming.

2) Amber did what Big T should have been after her elimination win, choose Fessy as a partner. However, this is making Fessy's head big(ger than it already is). He's thinking people are choosing him because he's good, which I believe he said on the Challenge podcast. They are picking him as a shield.

3) Kyle bitching about CT betraying him is rich, considering how he dumped his last partner.

4) You know they have boring people with no drama if the episode is less than 90 minutes.

• Love 13

Jesus, the egos on Kaycee and Fessy are out of control. And they said Amber was acting entitled? Hahahahaha hahahahaha.

CT continues to get on my nerves. How patronizing for him to school Big T on getting in shape. Why not get his own ass moving too, instead of just watching her exercise? Like he hasn’t shown up out of shape more than once. Suddenly he’s a workout expert?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
14 hours ago, Michichick said:

Jesus, the egos on Kaycee and Fessy are out of control. And they said Amber was acting entitled? Hahahahaha hahahahaha.

Tell me about it!

BUT, Amber realizing she's at the bottom of her BB alliance is priceless considering that she dumped all of her other alliances for BB.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

CT continues to get on my nerves. How patronizing for him to school Big T on getting in shape. Why not get his own ass moving too, instead of just watching her exercise? Like he hasn’t shown up out of shape more than once. Suddenly he’s a workout expert?

CT might not always be in the best shape, but he has endurance and he knows how to run a final. Dude doesn't gas out or quit.

His interview after jedi mind tricking Nani into picking Kyle was reason #1 why I can't quit him. "Give me all the money, gimme all the f'n money!" 

• Love 12
Just now, snarts said:

CT might not always be in the best shape, but he has endurance and he knows how to run a final. Dude doesn't gas out or quit.

His interview after jedi mind tricking Nani into picking Kyle was reason #1 why I can't quit him. "Give me all the money, gimme all the f'n money!" 

Agreed, CT isn’t a quitter. But he still bugs me. 🙂 I missed it, how did he trick Nany into picking Kyle?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Agreed, CT isn’t a quitter. But he still bugs me. 🙂 I missed it, how did he trick Nany into picking Kyle?

I don't think he did it or at least it doesn't seem like it. Nany chose who she wanted.

• Love 3

I figured out why we only got sixty minutes tonight. One, so that we would get the sneak preview of The Challenge: All-Stars. Two, to get Tula's ouster over with.

Why couldn't we get Kyle vs. CT? Nope, we get the unremarkable Amber staying in the game, this season's best storyline ending, and some suspecting that things were set up in order to benefit CT. With BMP, you can never put that idea out of your mind because CT is the franchise player right now, what with Johnny not present this season. Things shook out so that he's now the Rogue Agent, and his ticket to the finale as been punched.

Also sucking is Kaycee and Leroy winning again, because Leroy would never put Kam or his "sister" Nany in harm's way. They basically won this week's mission because they won the last mission, and they got to play Atlasphere twice. For the younger folks: Atlasphere was one of the games played on the original American Gladiators. It more or less worked the same as the mission,though points weren't supposed to be that easy to score.

I can understand people getting more excited for Jisela falling down the bus steps than this episode. Double Agents isn't bad per se, but it's been a disappointment. Once again, I'm chalking that up to players having to leave early. Otherwise, there would have been more people vying to stay in the game by now.

Next week's mission looks to involve math. Nice knowin' ya, Cory!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

CT ain't slick. He knew when he chose Big T again thinking she would fail at some point. 

He's also rouge so he's straight. Kyle is a dead man.

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I figured out why we only got sixty minutes tonight. One, so that we would get the sneak preview of The Challenge: All-Stars. Two, to get Tula's ouster over with.

They've already done a 60 minute episode. They just did it. And they have way less people. The show doesn't need 90 minutes anymore right now.

• Love 3

Nany pulled a Lil on Survivor, who famously voted out the obnoxious Johnny Fairplay over Sandra, who she lost to. But the feeling at the time was Lil knew she wasn't going to win, and she would rather lose to someone she respected over someone she couldn't stand. Basically, "if I can't win, you're not going to win either." I sort of feel like that's what Nany did with Kyle. She'd rather have CT beat them all than Kyle strut to the final, unopposed and gloating.

After tonight's episode, I can kind of see it. Kyle is such a half-assed agent of chaos who's more of an annoyance than a true reality show villain. It's like he wants to shake things up, but it's easier to complain to the camera that he can't. And I cannot take him seriously with his Ross Geller uber-white teeth.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eolivet said:

Nany pulled a Lil on Survivor, who famously voted out the obnoxious Johnny Fairplay over Sandra, who she lost to. But the feeling at the time was Lil knew she wasn't going to win, and she would rather lose to someone she respected over someone she couldn't stand. Basically, "if I can't win, you're not going to win either." I sort of feel like that's what Nany did with Kyle. She'd rather have CT beat them all than Kyle strut to the final, unopposed and gloating.

I actually think Nany truly wants him as a partner, at least out of the options she had. She prefers Kyle (and CT, I assume) to Fessy, and prefers Kyle over CT, perhaps because she has seen how CT has treated Big T this season.

• Love 4
(edited)

The politics gets really interesting now that Amber has decided to anticlimactically shake things up.

If Kaycee and Leroy win, Leroy won't pick Kam and Cory or Nany and Kyle, and Kaycee won't pick Fessy and Amber. I wonder how that would go. Who would they compromise on?

If Kam and Cory win, Kam won't pick Leroy and Kaycee or Nany and Kyle, and Cory won't pick Fessy (maybe).

If Nany and Kyle win, Nany won't pick Leroy and Kaycee or Kam and Cory, leaving Fessy and Amber.

If Fessy and Amber win, Fessy won't pick Leroy and Kaycee or Cory and Kam, leaving Nany and Kyle.

I can't even picture what a house vote would look like. That's up in the air.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 6

Damn it, CT. I wanted to see what would have happened if there was a tie for the elimination challenge. Would they have gone in against each other or not?

Big T tried so hard. But Amber got into that hallway faster so she was closer to where she needed to be.

I wonder if Leroy put together how well he's been playing this season when he has someone on his side helping him, like Kam, and a good partner in Kaycee and he's not playing Johnny's game for once. He's looking out for himself.

• Love 10
Just now, TiffanyNichelle said:

Damn it, CT. I wanted to see what would have happened if there was a tie for the elimination challenge. Would they have gone in against each other or not?

Big T tried so hard. But Amber got into that hallway faster so she was closer to where she needed to be.

I wonder if Leroy put together how well he's been playing this season when he has someone on his side helping him, like Kam, and a good partner in Kaycee and he's not playing Johnny's game for once. He's looking out for himself.

Leroy's situation is complicated. Leroy is playing a good game this season. He's avoiding eliminations after getting his skull. As far as numbers go, he's good because he has a Kam and Kaycee (and Kaycee's numbers). The good gameplay no longer matters when they get to the finals.

The thing about Leroy is that... he gets to finals. I think he's been to 4 finals. He gets to finals and fumbles every time. I get the feeling that is gonna happen again. I remember the last two finals freshly and he just has bad luck in these finals. As much as I hate saying this, I think Fessy can beat Leroy in a final because Fessy is better at the puzzles and the math. On top of that, Leroy doesn't have a partner that can balance that out. Leroy and Kaycee are good at the same things and also are terrible at the same things. Kaycee sucks at puzzles and math. She was the only one to time out on math checkpoint in the last final, which caused her to be the absolute last one to cross the finish line out of everyone (even though her only competition was Jenny). All of this is assuming that the final will ultimately be a paired event.

I hope Leroy had been practicing in the off season because I'm really rooting for the guy. If this is truly his last season, I want him to leave with a win.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Racj82 said:

They've already done a 60 minute episode. They just did it. And they have way less people. The show doesn't need 90 minutes anymore right now.

. . .  and I think we got the RW Reunion preview after that sixty-minute episode.

I think they fixed it so CT would be safe to get to the Final.

The Daily Challenge looked interesting at first but with those zoomed in camera angle, you can see any strategy.

My guess is that there were so many targets, it wasn't going to be possible for the 2 defense teams to stop the 3 offense teams, even if they worked together.

So Leroy and Kacee were practically never defended.  The 6 vs. 4 alliance was perfect as it gave the bigger alliance a big advantage in the game.  Thus it wasn't a  good or fair game.

Kam was willing to let Leroy win but Nanny and Fessy probably should have tried to win themselves so that there was no chance of one of the partners being stolen.

Yeah I wish they put the tie to the test but it makes sense for CT to choose to go against Kyle.  He was almost right, as it was Hall Battle again (what is that the third time at least?).

Then of course the Rogue Agent contest.  I think Nanny knew she was choosing CT to be the Rogue agent.  She figures she won't have to go into elimination at all.

Better hope the next episode is the very last challenge.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

. . .  and I think we got the RW Reunion preview after that sixty-minute episode.

My point is, the show being low on people necessitates the cut down in time. A 3 minute clip doesn't justify cutting 30 minutes off an episode. They could have cut a few minutes off the 90 to do the same thing. There are a handful of teams. Deliberation is pretty much cut and dry. These people barely argue. There goes your extra 30 minutes.

• Love 1

Sad to see Big T go, she's such a gem and I love her personality and commentary. I'm a little meh on Amber. The reason she lasted so long was partly to block Darrell from getting a gold skull and to keep her around as an easy women's elimination gold skull. She beat two rookies in hall brawl. I am doubtful that she would have beaten an Ashley, Kam, or Kaycee in a hall brawl. 

Leroy and Kaycee are absolutely killing it. I agree that Fessy thinks that getting stolen means he's the best guy, but it's a numbers game at this point. Kaycee keeps winning, Kaycee won't say his name, so you are safe being attached to him. Who wants to be attached to CT or Kyle, when the bulk of the alliance votes the other way? At this point, it's about just getting to the final, since everyone has a gold skull. Amber picking Fessy was the best thing for her game. Not because he is the strongest, but because he is the safest. Whoever was Kyle's partner was definitely getting voted in the next elimination if he doesn't win. So Nany was in a no win situation at that point. The problem is, Nany's vote is probably essentially selecting the first male that has a ticket to the final, so CT is in. Now one of the guys has to go in against likely Kyle. I still maintain that Fessy would be my last pick as a partner for the final. 

I'm also pretty surprised that Kyle didn't pick CT as well. The one time to be sneaky for a good reason, and he stays true. CT beat him at his own game. The result likely would have been the same, the two teams who are tied would probably have gone against each other. How funny would it have been for the votes to still be tied because CT and Kyle both turned on each other hehe. If Kyle does end up losing and Nany is partnered with CT (which is probably what she was thinking about when she chose Kyle), I like the partnership of CT and Nany. 

As far as numbers go, Kam and Cory winning next week is the best case scenario for everyone because it ensures Kyle vs. Fessy. I know Cory and Fessy are cool, but Cory views Fessy as competition so a fluke challenge could take him out, being better for Cory's game. If Leroy and Kaycee win, there will definitely be a fight. If Fessy and Amber win, it ensures Cory vs. Kyle. I expect Cory and Fessy to turn on each other in either scenario. If Kyle and Nany win, all hell breaks loose. 

• Love 6

Ah, Kaycee finally shows up and reminds me why I can't stand her. I loved her Saved by the Bell shirt though.

I'm not really rooting for anyone left to win because I don't particularly like any of them, but I'm really rooting for Kaycee and Fessy to lose.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, AntFTW said:

2) Amber did what Big T should have been after her elimination win, choose Fessy as a partner. However, this is making Fessy's head big(ger than it already is). He's thinking people are choosing him because he's good, which I believe he said on the Challenge podcast. They are picking him as a shield.

I had the exact same thoughts on this. Fessy was so smug and yet seemed so clueless. The obvious choice was to get some Big Brother alliance protection and the only option for that was picking Fessy. Big T would still be around if she'd done the same.

I was hoping Kyle/Amber would somehow win the daily so people would be squirming. Oh well. I was glad that CT ends up rogue to just throw them all of some more. I don't have a true person I want to win/want to lose (besides rooting against Fessy) so I'm generally "anything to make this less predictable and more interesting."

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I had the exact same thoughts on this. Fessy was so smug and yet seemed so clueless. 

You’ve just described Fessy’s BB game as well.  He was part of the majority alliance which kept getting picked off by the minority alliance  Kaycee was in, each and every week but one and every week he was shocked, shocked by who went home.  Btw, Kaycee was no mastermind.  She kept her head down, played a good low key game and didn’t try to win anything until it mattered to stay safe.  She also stayed loyal to the actual mastermind who took her to the end, but who then lost the vote because 1) he was behind the votes and 2) he had fallen in love and cared more about her than winning at that point.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ah, Kaycee finally shows up and reminds me why I can't stand her. I loved her Saved by the Bell shirt though.

I'm not really rooting for anyone left to win because I don't particularly like any of them, but I'm really rooting for Kaycee and Fessy to lose.

Same here re: rooting for Kaycee and Fessy to lose! Though I also want CT to lose, Kaycee and Fessy are at the top of my “anyone but them” list. I would love it if Fessy failed colossally in the final just like he did last time. Maybe that would knock his ego down a notch.

• Love 4

I’m so over Fessy. I’ve never been a fan, but I’ve never actively disliked him before. In the past, I’ve always found him to be boring but generally inoffensive. However, his arrogance has gotten out of control. MTV needs to make him sit out a few Challenges to get some perspective. He’s just not fun to watch. 

Amber should’ve known that she would be at the bottom of the BB totem pole. Still however, Fessy and Kaycee acting like she shouldn’t be upset about being voted in by her alliance is ridiculous. Kaycee could draw a line in the sand over Amber the same way that Leroy does over Nany, but she chooses not to. That’s fine, but don’t expect Amber to be happy about it.

Kyle is also annoying me. He and CT aren’t longtime friends who go way back. Why does he expect loyalty? 

The biggest question: Why is MTV dragging this out? I’m only watching at this point to see it through to the end, but it’s not fun anymore. Last night should’ve been a double elimination with the final challenge next week.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I was hoping Kyle/Amber would somehow win the daily so people would be squirming.

So was I. I was hoping for an upset because the deck was stacked against them. I thought the dynamic of the daily challenge was stupid, 3 on offense and 2 on defense. However, Kyle and Amber did pretty well still. I thought maybe they would have come out with a win.

I was glad that CT ends up rogue to just throw them all of some more.

I went back and forth on scenarios if Nany chose CT. For a moment, I thought she would choose CT.

Nany has some amount of "protection." Leroy and Kam won't say her name and Kaycee says she wouldn't say Nany's name. If Nany chose CT, if would split alliances down the middle, putting the team BB in one corner and the Challenge 401k team in the other corner, with the only split team being Leroy and Kaycee.

I had the exact same thoughts on this. Fessy was so smug and yet seemed so clueless.

That eye-roll that he gave when Amber picked him made me want to punch him in the face. I was like "wow! he's having a little bitch-fit. You guys didn't really give her much of a choice." She'd be in the same boat if she chose CT or Cory. They would leave her out to dry.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

I went back and forth on scenarios of Nany chose CT. For a moment, I thought she would choose CT.

Nany has some amount of "protection." Leroy and Kam won't say her name and Kaycee says she wouldn't say Nany's name. If Nany chose CT, if would split alliances down the middle, putting the team BB in one corner and the Challenge 401k team in the other corner, with the only split team being Leroy and Kaycee.

I think Nany has strong Leroy protection but I don't know that it carries over to CT (if she chose him) or to Kyle given where the game is (limited options and the fact you expect it to be a guy's night). If it was midway through the game, it would be more helpful.

• Love 1

I want LeRoy to win, but absolutely don’t want boring Kaycee winning. Part of me thinks CT is going to win more so than before. LeRoy and Kaycee are too overpowered. And CT looks like he will wind up with a good partner now. I love Big T, but she would not have won a final. I think CT can win with any of the remaining women. Honestly, Nany might be the perfect partner for him. Surprisingly, she can run and has endurance. CT can handle puzzles/math/eating. There isn’t an obvious weakness with that pairing. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I think Nany has strong Leroy protection but I don't know that it carries over to CT (if she chose him) or to Kyle given where the game is (limited options and the fact you expect it to be a guy's night). If it was midway through the game, it would be more helpful.

I think that's right. I think that Nany had strong Leroy protection before the events of this episode. But assuming that Kaycee and Leroy win again, he would only have two teams to pick, Nany/Nany's Partner and Kam and Cory.

If Kaycee and Leroy win the next challenge, I can see Fessy and Amber now being the house vote because they are outnumbered. I think this applies even if Nany chose CT. Nany, Kam, CT, and Kyle will vote for Fessy and Amber. For the first time, they have no incentive of working together now that Amber has Fessy. Leroy would have to make the choice between Kam and Nany, and he would send Nany down over Kam. In this scenario, Nany would be in the same position that Aneesa found herself in.

• Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

I want LeRoy to win, but absolutely don’t want boring Kaycee winning. Part of me thinks CT is going to win more so than before. LeRoy and Kaycee are too overpowered. And CT looks like he will wind up with a good partner now. I love Big T, but she would not have won a final. I think CT can win with any of the remaining women. Honestly, Nany might be the perfect partner for him. Surprisingly, she can run and has endurance. CT can handle puzzles/math/eating. There isn’t an obvious weakness with that pairing. 

I agree. I said that on a previous episode (I think when Cory stole Kam). Out of all the people that were left, I thought surprisingly that CT and Nany would make a good pair. They complement each other. I think she can keep up with him. CT is less of a selfish partner than Fessy. Nany would let CT take the reins when she doesn't know what to do. CT is a garbage disposal for food challenges.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

I think that's right. I think that Nany had strong Leroy protection before the events of this episode. But assuming that Kaycee and Leroy win again, he would only have two teams to pick, Nany/Nany's Partner and Kam and Cory.

If Kaycee and Leroy win the next challenge, I can see Fessy and Amber now being the house vote because they are outnumbered. I think this applies even if Nany chose CT. Nany, Kam, CT, and Kyle will vote for Fessy and Amber. For the first time, they have no incentive of working together now that Amber has Fessy. Leroy would have to make the choice between Kam and Nany, and he would send Nany down over Kam. In this scenario, Nany would be in the same position that Aneesa found herself in.

Yeah. If Kam/Cory or Leroy/Kaycee win the next daily, it will be Kyle/Nany vs. Fessy/Amber.  Leroy and Kam won’t send in each other. However, CT is rogue, so it will automatically be a men’s elimination. Therefore, Nany should be safe regardless.

• Love 1
(edited)

While I do think Nany chose "fun" Kyle over jerky CT, she also ensured she would make the final AND most likely get a new partner next elimination. Kyle is the only option to go in unless he wins, and he would not be favored against any of the males left in any of the eliminations they may do.  So for Nany it was a win win.  But I don't think she thought that all the way through.  I think she just thinks of fun and not winning most of the time and Kyle is more fun than CT based on what every single person who has done a challenge with him have said.  She may have also wanted to ensure CT gets to the final although I don't think so. I know they had some kind of hookup in the past but I don't think they are friends or anything.

The main reason Fessy keeps getting stolen is due to his alliance and social power in the game.  If he was in CT's position, he would not be getting stolen nearly as much.  On paper he seems good but he has treated his partners just as bad as CT even if not as publicly.  CT may yell or say mean things, but he still seems less selfish than Fessy.  Could be editing though but even in the after-shows and in social media, Fessy comes across as very narcissistic and basically seems like a selfish asshole.  I mean CT can be the same but he also has charisma, is funny, and has moments of self awareness and the ability to apologize and seem contrite.  Fessy has shown none of that as far as I have seen.

Lastly, it is clear CT is working out quite a bit even if they don't show it on camera. He came in thinner than he has in years and has been getting in better and better shape as the season goes on. Any trainer is not going to workout beside you.  That is what a workout buddy is for.  The trainer's focus has to be solely on your workout not his own.  CT was an actual physical trainer when he was younger for a while from what I recall.  So if he was trying to help Big T, he went about it the right way even though on camera it looks bad when he is wrapped up and sipping coffee while instructing her.  I guarantee it helped her, however briefly it was before she got eliminated.

Edited by Unclejosh
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Also sucking is Kaycee and Leroy winning again, because Leroy would never put Kam or his "sister" Nany in harm's way. They basically won this week's mission because they won the last mission, and they got to play Atlasphere twice. For the younger folks: Atlasphere was one of the games played on the original American Gladiators. It more or less worked the same as the mission,though points weren't supposed to be that easy to score.

There was absolutely no reason for there to be one team that HAD to go twice. They could have easily done 3 heats with 2 teams on offense and 3 teams on defense in each heat. It actually would have been more challenging for the offensive teams that way. 

8 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Leroy and Kaycee are absolutely killing it.

Ehh. More like Kam is killing it. Several of the daily challenges they've won has been thanks to Kam who has sacrificed her own team to give Leroy the answers or lead. And even with the advantage in last night's game, they only beat the 2nd place team by 1 point.

I've been over Kaycee since last season, but her "our alliance is only really in place to benefit me not you" mentality is so fucking grating. But that's Amber's fault for thinking she could count on Kaycee, because the BB alliance has been using her and undermining her game all season. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hey @peachmangosteen I thought you love Kaycee bc she beat Tyler and anyone who was on those BB20 boards (like me) remembers how you felt about him lol

• LOL 3

I actually understood where Kaycee and Fessy were coming from with the alliance stuff, although I think they’re smug. They really took Amber a very long way in this game. But at some point you do have to take your destiny into your own hands. Alliances aren’t that meaningful when there are only five teams left in the game. Amber has had two very easy hall brawls against two very tiny women. She should be happy to have had such a relatively easy path in the game her rookie season, IMO.  

I don’t know what to make of Nany’s decision. I agreed with Kam’s immediate reaction that it was dumb. It also seemed like a slap in the face to Leroy, who has helped her an awful lot this season. She knew he didn’t want CT in the final, and she just handed him a free pass there. 

I don’t have much else to say. This is starting to drag. I feel like the same thing happens every season. They should carry a slightly smaller cast and cut the episodes by at least two. I think it would really help with pacing. 

• Love 3
On 3/31/2021 at 10:54 PM, Eolivet said:

After tonight's episode, I can kind of see it. Kyle is such a half-assed agent of chaos who's more of an annoyance than a true reality show villain. It's like he wants to shake things up, but it's easier to complain to the camera that he can't. And I cannot take him seriously with his Ross Geller uber-white teeth.

Kyle is an annoyance because he can't get anyone to cause chaos with him. As far as I can remember, the only other person that was willing to cause chaos was Devin. He wants to cause chaos when there's no risk to him or when he has nothing to lose. When he has power, his partners being Aneesa and Kam weren't willing to fuck shit up with him because their games were sitting pretty at the time. When he has nothing to lose, he can't get anyone to help him burn everything to the ground.

If he can get people to trust him a little more, maybe he can get people to fuck shit up with him, but until then, he's gonna have to be a half-assed agent of chaos 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/31/2021 at 9:59 PM, Michichick said:

I liked Kaycee during Big Brother and during her first season on the Challenge (This is her second right?  Or am I mistaken) but yeah this season the ego is just getting to me. 

On 3/31/2021 at 10:30 PM, Lantern7 said:

I can understand people getting more excited for Jisela falling down the bus steps than this episode. Double Agents isn't bad per se, but it's been a disappointment. Once again, I'm chalking that up to players having to leave early. Otherwise, there would have been more people vying to stay in the game by now.

I watched that clip and I had no clue who Jisela was.  I don't remember her at all, she was the only one. 

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am at the same point.  I mean I am still watching, but I question why I am still watching.  It's like last year's season of Big Brother after Janelle and Kaysar went, I keep on watching out of habit but I honestly am beyond caring what the outcome is.  That is why I have not been posting in the episode threads, because I have nothing valid to say (Though I guess I never have anything valid to say, so I guess that is a poor statement to make about not posting.).

14 hours ago, DEL901 said:

You’ve just described Fessy’s BB game as well.  He was part of the majority alliance which kept getting picked off by the minority alliance  Kaycee was in, each and every week but one and every week he was shocked, shocked by who went home.  Btw, Kaycee was no mastermind.  She kept her head down, played a good low key game and didn’t try to win anything until it mattered to stay safe.  She also stayed loyal to the actual mastermind who took her to the end, but who then lost the vote because 1) he was behind the votes and 2) he had fallen in love and cared more about her than winning at that point.  

Who flipped?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Never Again said:

Hey @peachmangosteen I thought you love Kaycee bc she beat Tyler and anyone who was on those BB20 boards (like me) remembers how you felt about him lol

I love that she beat Tyler, but I've hated her since day 1 of BB. I mean, hell, I now consider Josh one of the most despicable people ever on BB (which is truly saying something) and I'm still glad he beat Paul lol.

11 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I don’t know what to make of Nany’s decision. I agreed with Kam’s immediate reaction that it was dumb. It also seemed like a slap in the face to Leroy, who has helped her an awful lot this season. She knew he didn’t want CT in the final, and she just handed him a free pass there.

I don't think Nany gives many things much thought.

This is starting to drag. I feel like the same thing happens every season. They should carry a slightly smaller cast and cut the episodes by at least two. I think it would really help with pacing. 

Since I started watching again (Dirty 30), every season has dragged so badly from like the mid point on. They desperately need to cut the episode order and imo they don't need 90 minute episodes either.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I don’t have much else to say. This is starting to drag. I feel like the same thing happens every season. They should carry a slightly smaller cast and cut the episodes by at least two. I think it would really help with pacing. 

Absolutely. I think the cast could actually be much smaller, and the show would work fine as long as the people are interesting. We need less boring athletes and more interesting personalities.

While this challenge started out good, it’s reminding me at the end why I became a sporadic watcher over the last several years. It’s really dragging, and it’s just not fun at this point, which is why I watch. If I just want to watch people competing in an athletic match, I can watch real sports. This needs to be fun and have some real drama to keep my attention.

I guess I’ll begrudgingly pay for Paramount+ since that Challenge is full of personalities, but I’m still so annoyed that it’s not on MTV.

• Love 3

This season is dragging but the other choice on MTV is Rediculousness and I would rather TJ surprise us and bring back the first 4 eliminated players to battle it out for Gold Skulls than watch one episode of Rediculousness.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

This season is dragging but the other choice on MTV is Rediculousness and I would rather TJ surprise us and bring back the first 4 eliminated players to battle it out for Gold Skulls than watch one episode of Rediculousness.

I wish I could give this comment like four thousand thumbs up because no truer words have been spoken. 

I know this passed a while ago, but I always laughed when MTV would show commercials for that Korean boy band group BTS having an episode of Unplugged with them on it.  Now I have only heard two songs from that group but I stand by this comment.  How can that group do an Unplugged episode when they are so overly produced and sing with auto tune?  They sound terrible with the auto tune, what fresh layer of hell must they sound like without it?

Plus as someone who saw Nirvana on Unplugged, I am highly insulted that they put the horse crap of a band BTS on an episode.😄

• Love 2

I just don't know who i'm suppose to cheer for here. I don't like any of them. There are people I really don't want to win. Fessy, Kaycee, Kam, or Leroy. Other people I hope won't win. CT, Corey, and Nany. The only people left is Kyle and Amber.

• Love 1

I’m surprised at how many people don’t seem to have a vested rooting interest in LeRoy. Other than being good friends with Johnny, he’s always been incredibly likable. The only downside to him is he is partnered with Kaycee. 

I guess I still enjoy the show more than most(although this site is probably the most negative on this show),because I’d be happy if a number of people win(LeRoy,Kyle,CT,Nany,Kam). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

I’m surprised at how many people don’t seem to have a vested rooting interest in LeRoy. Other than being good friends with Johnny, he’s always been incredibly likable.

Sometimes he has been forgettable, sometimes not but I have never liked him not even when he was on RW.

2 minutes ago, xfuse said:
1 hour ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

I’m surprised at how many people don’t seem to have a vested rooting interest in LeRoy. Other than being good friends with Johnny, he’s always been incredibly likable.

Sometimes he has been forgettable, sometimes not but I have never liked him not even when he was on RW.

I like Leroy for his commentary. Leroy seems have a likeable jokester personality. He has this sarcastic sense of humor. Reading @ImpinAintEasy's post made me compare Leroy and Kyle. Kyle's commentary is exactly how I would describe Leroy's commentary before Kyle become a Challenge regular.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 4/1/2021 at 10:18 PM, Jillibean said:

I actually understood where Kaycee and Fessy were coming from with the alliance stuff, although I think they’re smug. They really took Amber a very long way in this game.

Ummm... I would say they took each other. They relied on Amber's loyalty and vote (and the vote of Amber's partner) just as much as Amber relied on them and their partners for the same. They relied on Amber's power when she had it and Amber relied on their power when they had it. It was mutual.

Edit: I think that Kaycee got the better end of the deal out of the three of them. They all got an equal benefit of safety in numbers up to this point (or up to whenever they threw Darrell down against Cory). However, Fessy and Amber got their skulls from the actions of people outside of their BB alliance. Kaycee got her skull because of the actions of the people within their BB alliance. Kaycee is getting the greatest amount of protection in this alliance because she's everyone's #1. Amber would've thrown Fessy/Fessy's partner into elimination before Kaycee/Kaycee's partner. Fessy has thrown Amber/Amber's partner into elimination before Kaycee/Kaycee's partner.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

I’m surprised at how many people don’t seem to have a vested rooting interest in LeRoy. Other than being good friends with Johnny, he’s always been incredibly likable. The only downside to him is he is partnered with Kaycee. 

I guess I still enjoy the show more than most(although this site is probably the most negative on this show),because I’d be happy if a number of people win(LeRoy,Kyle,CT,Nany,Kam). 

I’m rooting for Leroy. I would like to see him win. Fessy is one of the only ones left who I really don’t like, and my active dislike for him is fairly recent. My issue with the show has more to do with the fact that it’s been too drawn out, and there’s no drama left, not so much that I dislike the people left.

56 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Ummm... I would say they took each other. They relied on Amber's loyalty and vote (and the vote of Amber's partner) just as much as Amber relied on them and their partners for the same. They relied on Amber's power when she had it and Amber relied on their power when they had it. It was mutual.

Edit: I think that Kaycee got the better end of the deal out of the three of them. They all got an equal benefit of safety in numbers up to this point (or up to whenever they threw Darrell down against Cory). However, Fessy and Amber got their skulls from the actions of people outside of their BB alliance. Kaycee got her skull because of the actions of the people within their BB alliance. Kaycee is getting the greatest amount of protection in this alliance because she's everyone's #1. Amber would've thrown Fessy/Fessy's partner into elimination before Kaycee/Kaycee's partner. Fessy has thrown Amber/Amber's partner into elimination before Kaycee/Kaycee's partner.

Yeah, I think it was mutual. I don’t think Kaycee, etc had to include Amber in the BB alliance, so I do think Amber benefited there. Amber didn’t seem to have an existing relationship like the others to be automatically included. (I watched BB fairly consistently since 2001 and I didn’t remember Amber at all lol. I thought she was on one of the few seasons that I didn’t watch, but nope, I checked and she was there. Just not memorable to me.) However, the 2 votes that Amber provided - she and Darrell - were critical, so it was definitely a mutual benefit.

I do think Amber acting like she did Kaycee a huge favor by sending in her to get her skull is a bit rich though. Amber could’ve faced Teresa herself if going into the crater was such a great thing. Instead, Kaycee went in and arguably won the most difficult elimination against Teresa. This is in spite of the fact that Kaycee would’ve had chances to go in against an easier opponent (like Amber did). She and Leroy won a bunch of dailies where Kaycee could’ve sent herself in, so I don’t think owes Amber anything for that.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

I like Leroy and wouldn't be upset if he won. However, to me, he lacks the ability to win on his own.  He relied on Bananas and now he's relying on Kam and to a lessor extent Kaycee.  Not sure he's smart enough to play his own game.  I also really dislike Kam this go around.  Her ego is huge and I guess I just prefer to root for the underdogs or the ganged up on. 

Of those remaining, I'm only actively rooting for CT.  Was never a big fan but I'd like to see him win, if only to shut up some of the youngers guys like Fessy. 

• Love 4
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I do think Amber acting like she did Kaycee a huge favor by sending in her to get her skull is a bit rich though. Amber could’ve faced Teresa herself if going into the crater was such a great thing. Instead, Kaycee went in and arguably won the most difficult elimination against Teresa. This is in spite of the fact that Kaycee would’ve had chances to go in against an easier opponent (like Amber did). She and Leroy won a bunch of dailies where Kaycee could’ve sent herself in, so I don’t think owes Amber anything for that.

Well Amber was thrown 2 times when she didn't wanna be thrown in. She didn't ask for the easy opponents, she just happened to get them.

... and I agree that Kaycee could have thrown herself at anytime she and Leroy won, but she didn't. It was Amber's power that sent her in at the right time to get a skull. Once Kaycee said "sure, I'll take it. Send me in. I can beat her" or something along those lines, it became a favor. Had Kaycee waited until she got power again to throw herself in, Kaycee would have been waiting forever. There was a long time gap between Kaycee and Leroy's daily challenge wins. They've won 5, and the last 3 were pretty recent. Before the recent 3, there were big time gaps between the first 2. Kaycee would have gone nuts for weeks about how she doesn't have a skull.

That somehow brings my attention to Lolo. Had she stuck around, she would have been thrown in eventually. They couldn't keep her out forever. For the last 2 or 3 episodes, nobody has really been wanting to go in because everyone has a skull. Now, they would have gladly thrown Lolo in as an easy house vote assuming she didn't have a skull.

34 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Yeah, I think it was mutual. I don’t think Kaycee, etc had to include Amber in the BB alliance, so I do think Amber benefited there.

Turthfully, I had no idea tall Amber was even in the BB alliance until she voted for small Amber. lol

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Well Amber was thrown 2 times when she didn't wanna be thrown in. She didn't ask for the easy opponents, she just happened to get them.

... and I agree that Kaycee could have thrown herself at anytime she and Leroy won, but she didn't. It was Amber's power that sent her in at the right time to get a skull. Once Kaycee said "sure, I'll take it. Send me in. I can beat her" or something along those lines, it became a favor. Had Kaycee waited until she got power again to throw herself in, Kaycee would have been waiting forever. There was a long time gap between Kaycee and Leroy's daily challenge wins. They've won 5, and the last 3 were pretty recent. Before the recent 3, there were big time gaps between the first 2. Kaycee would have gone nuts for weeks about how she doesn't have a skull.

I don’t necessarily disagree, but I think that was just as much Kaycee doing Amber a favor as the other way around. Agreeing to go in kept Amber from having to make a tough decision and send in someone else. I just think it’s odd for Amber to be making the argument now (I know confessionals are taped after the season), when it’s known at this point that Kaycee would’ve been able to throw herself in against easier opponents. If I were in Kaycee’s shoes, Amber’s “favor” wouldn’t move me either. Now, I think Amber has every right to be mad that she is seen as the disposable one in an alliance that she has been loyal to, but I don’t think Kaycee’s gold skull has anything to do with it.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I don’t necessarily disagree, but I think that was just as much Kaycee doing Amber a favor as the other way around. Agreeing to go in kept Amber from having to make a tough decision and send in someone else. I just think it’s odd for Amber to be making the argument now (I know confessionals are taped after the season), when it’s known at this point that Kaycee would’ve been able to throw herself in against easier opponents. If I were in Kaycee’s shoes, Amber’s “favor” wouldn’t move me either. Now, I think Amber has every right to be mad that she is seen as the disposable one in an alliance that she has been loyal to, but I don’t think Kaycee’s gold skull has anything to do with it.

True.

If I were Kaycee, it wouldn't move me either because there aren't any easy choices left. A choice had to be made and somebody was gonna be mad and feel like they were the disposable one. It definitely didn't help that Amber was partnered with Kyle.

For Amber, it was "balls to the wall." She had to pull out every card that she could to prevent herself from going in. The "favor" was a card she had to play. Say anything to stay out of elimination. Throw Fessy under the bus maybe. "What has Fessy done for you lately?"

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

(I watched BB fairly consistently since 2001 and I didn’t remember Amber at all lol.

She was the girl that Caleb was obsessed with. It made for a very few uncomfortable weeks until she was voted out.

• Love 4