Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E06: Week 6

ByTor
  • Start Topic

They aren't even trying to hide the stupid producer manipulation anymore, this is just embarrassing. It was bad enough when they brought in a bunch of new women for drama's sake, but if they set up this "this rando shows up from Colton's season and wont leave unless we change every rule this franchise has ever had to let her in super late into the season" scenario and go with it, I am going to throw something. Or, more likely, the women in the house are. 

Colton's season is a bit of a blur, no wonder I forgot her. I started tuning out a bit after the 87th virgin joke. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Chris Harrison is an awful actor. That whole Heather showing up is beyond stupid.

I wish I could go into my yard and turn a switch and have a carnival in my backyard. Feral cat antics are entertaining but not when you’ve been basically stuck at home for 11 months.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

I've decided that if I were on this season, I'd battle it out to stay as long as I could, just because free vaca, but if I made it to FS night, I'd show myself out. I don't find Matt the least bit attractive in any way, shape or form. Smart men are sexy, regardless of physical appearance, but he isn't even that.

Now this Heather chick is getting a TH. Like we care. Do any of us care? She's had since forever to "meet" Matt at any Bach Nation gathering. But I guess TPTB's gotta amp it up to try and save this dreck season.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

I've decided that if I were on this season, I'd battle it out to stay as long as I could, just because free vaca, but if I made it to FS night, I'd show myself out. I don't find Matt the least bit attractive in any way, shape or form. Smart men are sexy, regardless of physical appearance, but he isn't even that.

Now this Heather chick is getting a TH. Like we care. Do any of us care? She's had since forever to "meet" Matt at any Bach Nation gathering. But I guess TPTB's gotta amp it up to try and save this dreck season.

For me, Matt keeps getting less and less attractive. It would be hard to have a cerebral conversation with him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Wonder if Heather lost her V card. Was she the one that never kissed a guy or am I imagining this?

These dates are BORING! Who is Matt out with? Is that Bri? Another falling in love rose!

Serena is one of the least attractive with her stank face. Hope she’s gone soon. 

• Love 3

I really wish that someone would slip in some GG Allin concert footage for these corny live musics dates instead.

I want I see that men in kilts show. After Matt’s pencil legs all those strapping Scottish men look good. 

1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

I'd rather stay home and eat chicken wings, drink Jack & coke and watch Cheaters than go on a date with Matt.   This dude is so fucking boring.  

I’d rather go to a necrophagia concert. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Hey, you need to feed me on a date!!!!

I understand players aren't allowed to eat on the dates because of the smacking noises made by chewing and swallowing. Funny, since they have no problem with amping up the smacking and sucking noises during every make out session. I'd rather hear someone eat than suck face like that carp fish from two episodes ago.

New chick's THs are really pushing me to want to change the channel. NOT FUNNY or even vaguely interesting, show.

• Love 15

Wow, this new chick might already be pushing herself up to Most Annoying Person. Will she end up making us long for the dignity of Queen Victoria? 

...probably not, but I am so sick of her already, this whole thing is so stupid. If the girls get really pissed off, I don't blame them at all. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I want I see that men in kilts show. After Matt’s pencil legs all those strapping Scottish men look good. 

Oh, no kidding. About the strapping Scots AND Matt's nasty pencil legs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Just the time to add yet another woman, one who supposedly has yet quarantined...during a global pandemic.   Is Matt so boring that potentially exposing him to Covid is the only way to perk up the season?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

...probably not, but I am so sick of her already, this whole thing is so stupid. If the girls get really pissed off, I don't blame them at all. 

She's made me pissed off and I'm not even on the show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

For me, Matt keeps getting less and less attractive. It would be hard to have a cerebral conversation with him.

It would be hard to have a stupid conversation with him too. He’s so dull he couldn’t even carry on a conversation about farts or having a really good poop. He’s like sominex. The generic kind. From Walmart. 

• LOL 13
17 minutes ago, UMAngela said:

I do not like Pieper’s white boots. That is all. 

I do not like the way she spells her name.  Hearing it is fine, but reading it makes me think PIE-per instead of Piper.  It's infringing on my ability to enjoy the journey of watching this show so Matt should send her home so the experience is safer and more comfortable for me.

I think it's hilarious that the girls who were most affected by the Mean Girl Coalition (Brittany and Ryan) were both sent home one week after the initial mean girl clean-out and on the same night as MJ.   I guess it really was the principal of the thing for Matt.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

There are too many girls that I still have no clue as to what their names are or if they were on the show since the beginning. Thin the herd!

Let me add to that, and why are you even crying?!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Heather balancing a pizza box on her head - and that’s entertaining? No it’s just stupid.

This whole season sucks. The Bachelorette dates were lame but for a change we actually learned a lot about the men. To me it feel like - Bachelorette, we will give you a number of mature, substantive man to get to know - some drama involved but it was actually organic, entertaining drama. Bachelor, we will give you maybe one or two women with real careers and maturity and the rest will be getting into catfights with each other and we actually learn nothing of substance about any of these women, including that many of us still do not know most of their names. Nor did I learn anything of substance about Matt except that he has a closet full of turtle necks.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23
10 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Oh, no kidding. About the strapping Scots AND Matt's nasty pencil legs.

He looks like he has spider legs. And he runs like Urkel. 

and now he’s dressed like mr Rogers. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • LOL 8

Could Matt pull any further away from Michelle when she was talking with him? He looked almost panicked, trying to get away.

ETA. Eh, then she gets the rose. Go figure.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 4

I have a feeling the lady Matt is most interested in was part of the blue team. He pulled a Sean in that, when Catherine's team lost the challenge, he decided that it wouldn't be fair if all the ladies weren't part of the celebration.  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Could Matt pull any further away from Michelle when she was talking with him? He looked almost panicked, trying to get away.

Yeah, he was acting like her breath stank.  I was surprised she got the rose.

• Love 1

Unless I’ve blocked it out, this has got to be the worst season ever.  Matt needs to practice kissing his pillow some more, he’s so gross. 
I hope they throw Heather to the wolves. She’s thinks she’s got this one in the bag. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

I doubt Matt invited the blue team back.  It’s producer manipulation.  And the excitement to go back was so over the top.  As is there screaming of excitement for a bowling date.  
Do people actually believe the Heather thing is real?  I’m sure they paid her.  

• Love 7