Jump to content

Type keyword(s) to search


S25.E07: Week 7


ByTor
  • Reply
  • Start Topic

Recommended Posts

Quote

With hometowns on the horizon, Matt and the remaining women all take a serious look at their potential future together, resulting in more than a few difficult decisions. Former cast member Heather Martin isn’t the only source of drama during this jam-packed week that includes two one-on-one dates, a group date, two rose ceremonies and a performance by GRAMMY®-nominated artist Aloe Blacc.

Airs Monday, February 15 at 8:00 PM EST.

As always, this is a spoiler-free topic. If it didn't happen in this episode, please do not discuss.

giphy.gif

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Truly a shocking and emotional night...shocking that this show is getting this desperate for stupid drama. 

“Talk about it in the interview I don’t want to see your tears right now.” *Cut to Heather crying in interview* 

  • Love 10
Link to comment

“Bachelor hopping”, perfect! Heather deserved everything the ladies dished out at her and I don’t care if that’s mean girls. Her appearance is just another piece of scripted crap. And idk if she was thanking HB for encouraging her to do this or blaming her for her late arrival. Gosh I hope we don’t get a full dose of HB now. Matt told Piper 2 minutes but he lied. 

Are they going to address the CH problem?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 8
Link to comment

This show is just getting worse and worse. All of the girls this season are such mean people, I can't really root for any of them except maybe Abigail and Michelle. They should have all just completely ignored Heather, if he actually likes any of them then she won't make a difference except to make herself look silly. No point in being so rude and bullying such an obvious stupid producer plant. You just make yourself look bad. 

As for Heather, she can leave ASAP. Such a stupid staged "intrusion" and a waste of time. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 15
Link to comment

Oh damn, Matt sent her ass packing. That’s the only call that doesn’t make him look like a total ass, and good for him, but it also makes this whole Heather thing even more pointless than it already has been. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 14
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Driving away in the minivan in her fancy gown!  And then she cries about him??!!!   Drama!!!  😂😂😂

Watching her drive away in the minivan made this whole charade worth it. 

  • LOL 10
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

but it also makes this whole Heather thing even more pointless than it already has been. 

But it managed to kill, what, two hours or more over two episodes? Mission accomplished, filler for one of the worst seasons EVAH.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7
Link to comment

Ok, I was catching up on the Harrison drama in the media thread and didn’t realize I missed 20 minutes of the show! So, I see Heather went home. Did she face the wrath of the women directly, or did she just have her talk with Matt and he walked her directly out?

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Just now, JenE4 said:

Ok, I was catching up on the Harrison drama in the media thread and didn’t realize I missed 20 minutes of the show! So, I see Heather went home. Did she face the wrath of the women directly, or did she just have her talk with Matt and he walked her directly out?

She faced the wrath and they were ugly to her no surprise 

  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

LOL that Matt keeps being amazed at the sacrifice she made by renting a MINIVAN!

Maybe she'll take her van and go live down by the river after this humiliating turn on The Bachelor.

  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

This show is just getting worse and worse. All of the girls this season are such mean people, I can't really root for any of them except maybe Abigail and Michelle. They should have all just completely ignored Heather, if he actually likes any of them then she won't make a difference except to make herself look silly. No point in being so rude and bullying such an obvious stupid producer plant. You just make yourself look bad. 

As for Heather, she can leave ASAP. Such a stupid staged "intrusion" and a waste of time. 

Honestly I think they asked all the right questions, and at this point in a competition she knows all about, she had no right coming in and interrupting.  I think what they said is pretty much what everyone is thinking about her coming.  And they were honest.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

6-7 weeks and there has been so little time between Matt and the ladies.  What in the what do they do with all the time????  I do not blame the women for being pissed off about lack of 'face-time' and the addition of more women.  Worst producers ever!!!!!!!

  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, rebel2u said:

Maybe she'll take her van and go live down by the river after this humiliating turn on The Bachelor.

Lots of younger people and hell older people are living in vans. Show just did her a solid. But ugh the scripted bs. And that peeper girl can shut right up. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Honestly I think they asked all the right questions, and at this point in a competition she knows all about, she had no right coming in and interrupting.  I think what they said is pretty much what everyone is thinking about her coming.  And they were honest.

Yep, questioning is fine but I just hate the lack of basic human decency this season. So many of these people are genuinely nasty to one another, I would hate to be living in the mansion with them! Every time I think one of them isn't so bad then she says something rude and mean and I have to check another one off the list. Usually there are a few "villains" but also some genuinely likeable or sweet contestants, but I'm having a ton of trouble finding anyone halfway decent this season. You can be honest while still being kind or polite IMO. I just came away from that thinking that Heather was a stupid waste of time, but also that the "OG" girls are genuinely pretty mean. 

I sound ancient, I swear I'm in my 20s! These girls just scare the crap out of me 😂

  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
Link to comment

Oh, man, Matt's bird legs are skinnier than Serena's. They are like toothpicks.

Waiting for the "privacy towel" to be tossed over Matt's crotch during that yoga session. Then such weird editing ... in the middle of yoga, next scene sitting on a couch talking. Talk about a time warp.

Edited by saber5055
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
Link to comment

Oh wow, she’s so not into this, it’s kind of amazing how honest she’s being. Poor thing, she’ll probably lose her rose because she wasn’t being “vulnerable” in wanting to do sex poses on national television. 

  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
Link to comment

A second one-on-one?!?! Oooh! Abigail wonders “where Matt’s head is at.” Obviously not on you! Ah, the standard “guru” date. Serena is not letting him kiss her! She could potentially blow her chance at making it to hometowns—unless he’s drawn to her playing hard to get.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, rdg said:

6-7 weeks and there has been so little time between Matt and the ladies.  What in the what do they do with all the time????  I do not blame the women for being pissed off about lack of 'face-time' and the addition of more women.  Worst producers ever!!!!!!!

I'm guessing there's a lot of offscreen time he spends with them that we just don't see.

  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I kinda love Serena P for hating that date and moving her head back when he went in for one of his fish kisses. But he looked bored when he was full-body hugging her after she wouldn't smooch him.

  • Love 10
Link to comment

The dates in general have gotten stupider and creepier over the seasons. Some of that is COVID restrictions but it’s been going on for awhile now, like they aren’t dates so much as hazing rituals that are going to get your frat kicked off of campus. 

  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Heather just gave her Bachelorette audition. 

That’s what I was wondering since Hannah, Tyler and Matt are on the nominating committee apparently.  She literally failed her audition, like really, really, bad. 

  • Love 6
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...