Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Lona said:

Yep. And look where we are now: 

Bridget left after two (two!) seasons. Hannah was cut. Brennan was cut. Jalyn’s been effectively sidelined. And they barely ever feature Amber. 

Kelli has (let’s be honest, HAD) such potential right at her fingertips but instead opted to waste it for more “viewers.” 😢

100% the bolded part.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BullInChina said:

Kelsey Lowrance confirmed on her insta story today that she did audition this year but didn't make it into training camp. 

I wonder why Lemon or Dr. M. never said anything. Seems pretty big news, no?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Lona said:

Sounds like Dr. M. had their sources cut off, so I am guessing he did not know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Lona said:

It was speculated about and close to confirmed for a long while across the boards.  She didn't make training camp anyway. Doesn't seem like big news to me TBH. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

It was speculated about and close to confirmed for a long while across the boards.  She didn't make training camp anyway. Doesn't seem like big news to me TBH. 🤷‍♀️

I’m wondering how far she made it. It kinda seems she didn’t make it to finals since they had finals after inviting girls to camp.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BullInChina said:

Kelsey Lowrance confirmed on her insta story today that she did audition this year but didn't make it into training camp. 

I wonder if they will show Kelsey's audition on MTT. Personally I think she should not have auditioned again. She was never a total standout for her dancing. I question if she did this because she really wanted to be back on the team or if she went to the audition just to promote herself because she knew people would be talking about her.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, Lynnbo said:

Anyway, in the picture from left to right is Armani, Dani, Jessica, Elli, Darian, Jada, Alora Rose, Marissa, McKenzie.  Claire is missing for some reason and Sydney but I’m guessing she moved on by that point? 

Thanks for pointing out who was who. The only one I recognized and could remember a name for was Alora Rose.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BullInChina said:

Wow, just, wow. This could have gone so many ways - she's beyond gorgeous, and definitely a crowd favorite. In a lot of ways, it does them good to have her back as a DCC for image and promotion. But her story dragged out over several seasons- what 4 attempts to become a DCC? I would say they didn't want to rehash the same stuff on MTT so they cut it off early, but I have become cyncial and I feel like they are saving the "vet that returns after a break and makes the team - which no one else has done in the past 2 decades!" storyline for Victoria.
Sorry, Kelsey. I would have enjoyed having you back.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

Ok let me explain: my mention of humiliation is not about her former achievements. What she has achieved is impressive to say the least. I’ve tried to choose my wording carefully as we do not know if she did go to Dallas for love. My post merely had to do with what came after (if true) 

It was based on last year’s rumour that she primarily moved to Dallas and tried out for the DCC to be with a guy she loved (I believe he was signed by the cowboys) Rumours also said she cared more about him than he about her. Anyway he had something with another girl and got her pregnant straight away. Now, I’m pretty sure most of us would feel humiliated if that happened to us. I know I would be. And if your story is out on the internet, which it was, then you can bet people will thrash you, talk behind your back and revel in your misery…. And that can’t be nice…hence the feeling of humiliation. I would feel awful every single step of the way if this had happened to me and be very happy to leave it behind and move on. Hope that clarified what I meant.

What I can say about her: she achieved so much, she doesn’t need the DCC to prove anything to anyone nor does she need them to have the experience of a proper year in the NFL. She’ll find her way as she is a talented, smart and beautiful woman.

Oh yes, LilyD I knew what you were saying, and knew you were not attacking Sydney. My reply was more to the general consensus that implied repeatedly that Sydney was humiliated. A dude cheating or leaving you then impregnating someone else should bear no consequence on his other lover's image. His actions, his choices, not her shame. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/21/2021 at 7:48 AM, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Whaaaaaaat? You don't wanna watch a five minute segment about how VK was the best DCC of all time, how they are going to miss her, and how the team won't be the same without her? While Kelli and Judy try not to cry? Lmao 🤣

5 minutes? Please! You know the 'DCC Victorias Journey' is going to be updated asap and will now be 3 hours long featuring many many hours of her torturous journey and all the hardships she had to endure before she made the brave, heroic decision to step back for a year 🤣

Edited by onthebubble
spelling aka my fat fingers
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

In an effort to get to know any of these girls I've been watching the videos that TCU showgirls posts on youtube. In my opinion all 3 girls in TCC (KayDianna, Madisyn, Christina) are good enough to be DCC. KayDianna is the best of the three and in the pre-recorded videos they did during lockdown she is usually point for their formations. Christina often shares point but I really hope they give her highlights or something during makeovers to distinguish her from KayDianna or its going to be another Rachel A/Molly situation. Madisyn is highlighted for her flexibility but often is in row 3 or 4 of the formations.

I'm pretty solidly rooting for KayDianna, she's beautiful, has a lot of good character while dancing, and is sharp with a lot of power. I hope all three made it through finals.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

In an effort to get to know any of these girls I've been watching the videos that TCU showgirls posts on youtube. In my opinion all 3 girls in TCC (KayDianna, Madisyn, Christina) are good enough to be DCC. KayDianna is the best of the three and in the pre-recorded videos they did during lockdown she is usually point for their formations. Christina often shares point but I really hope they give her highlights or something during makeovers to distinguish her from KayDianna or its going to be another Rachel A/Molly situation. Madisyn is highlighted for her flexibility but often is in row 3 or 4 of the formations.

I'm pretty solidly rooting for KayDianna, she's beautiful, has a lot of good character while dancing, and is sharp with a lot of power. I hope all three made it through finals.

And she is another tick tocker Kay dianna that is 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Maybe its because I'm 24 but that really doesn't bother me too much as long as they're not posting stupid or super raunchy stuff 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/20/2021 at 8:14 PM, Survivor197 said:

What was the scoop that later came out about Kelsi’s experience?

23 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

Wow! SleepyJean! I really enjoyed this post and had a fun time reading all those old articles written by DCC's. But now I'm curious about the inner conflict you said Kelsi Reich later wrote about before turning her back on the whole experience. I was not aware of this story. Could you give me the Cliff Notes version of that story or point me to where I could read where she wrote about this? It sounds very interesting!

Kelsi was one of the young ones who joined the team at age 18 and remained on the squad for 4 years. Some time after retirement, she published a blog where she reflected on her time on the team.

She talked about her faith a lot. She is a devout Christian, and spent those five DCC years reading her Bible before every game, leading Bible study on USO tours, and praying before every performance. She pretended like the "sexy" aspect of the DCC wasn't a thing. Or wasn't a thing that applied to her in particular. She told herself that she was just sharing her talent and her love of dance to raise people's spirits, to spread happiness. She prayed that none of the football fans were looking at her with lust in their hearts.

I wish I had saved it. Maybe one of the OGs here did. It wasn't dramatic. She didn't denounce the team or anything like that. She mentioned a few things like being on weight watch all the time, and being told to keep her bible verses to herself. (IIRC she used to put Bible verses when she signed autographs, but don't quote me on that.)

Looking back, she seemed to come to the understanding that the DCC experience was in conflict with her personal and religious values. She realized that she wanted to live a more faith-centered life and the time she was a DCC she put a lot of focus on the wrong things. She didn't seem ashamed of it, and I don't think she hides it, she was just SO not about that anymore. It was another time, another life, another planet. (I think she wrote this 2-3 years after retirement.)

I think she is still friendly with some of of her teammates, but to my knowledge she has never returned to Dallas to participate in any of the alumni events. 

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Useful 12
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Our very own Golden Retriever puppy, The Marissa Garrison has 4K followers and KayDianna has almost 400K followers.

Anyone around the 500K gets sponsored and can make a side income, so KayDianna is not doing too shabby!

#TeamKayDianna

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Her retirement announcement thing put out says it all she loved the sisterhood aspect of it all !! Sounds to me she didn’t get along with k and j 

And she followed a player from Atlanta to Dallas who then went on to have a child with another woman. There was nothing left for her in Dallas

• Useful 3

Are we sure Erin Fisher is one of the tcc? Marissa doesn’t follow her.  
If DCC were chosen based on how many current and former vets follow on IG it would look like this right now 

TorI, Ashlinn, Madeline, Ashley, Bre, Cailey, Amanda, Kleine, Kylie, Jordann, Rebecca, Christina

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lynnbo said:

Are we sure Erin Fisher is one of the tcc? Marissa doesn’t follow her.  
If DCC were chosen based on how many current and former vets follow on IG it would look like this right now 

TorI, Ashlinn, Madeline, Ashley, Bre, Cailey, Amanda, Kleine, Kylie, Jordann, Rebecca, Christina

Her picture was on the judges sheet 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DCCland said:

I’m so upset Kelsey didn’t make it back she was one of my faves! I’m over Kelli and Judy

I love Kelsey but unfortunately she was not a strong dancer. I'm sure her skills have declined since being retired too. They have beautiful girls on team already, like Dani and Rachel W.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, bernie2018 said:

I know this is the area for auditions, but while we wait (& I’m really NOT sitting here refreshing every 15 minutes, hoping for ANY news on TC… 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄😆) BUT, at a quick glance, I saw this thumbnail photo at the bottom of this page & thought this was Kitty Carter with Hugh Jackman on the beach somewhere…

*whispering to myself…”just shut down your laptop, you nerd…”

94D6995D-F691-4D0F-AC60-B25CE3CB26F8.jpeg

Right tc info is crickets right now nothing lol I wish we could atleast know exactly how many vets and how many rookies made it past the solos round !! 

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I love Kelsey but unfortunately she was not a strong dancer. I'm sure her skills have declined since being retired too. They have beautiful girls on team already, like Dani and Rachel W.

I don’t know why she thought she would make it back. TPTB don’t seem to be fans of allowing the girls to return after a hiatus. Victoria, of course, would be the exception. Anyway, I agree with what someone said above — that Kelsey was probably looking to regain some of that DCC celebrity. Does she have a job or is she a full-time influencer? I hope they show the judges’ discussion about her. 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

The rumors about Sydney are just gross.

If it is true, it speaks to her character, but it's none of my business.
If it isn't true, then what's being done to her is truly disgusting.

But let me get this straight, we're supposed to believe:

1. Her strategy for catching this man was to follow him to Dallas and then audition for a training process and a job that would give her no time to see him.
"Hey girl, I snuck out. Wanna meet up?"
"Babe...you know I have rehearsal five nights a week and sometimes on Saturday."

2. A job that is attached to a tv show that would shine a spotlight on her and draw attention to her personal business.

3. A job that - were she caught - would very likely televise it when Kelli gives her the boot.

We're also supposed to believe:
4. Kelli didn't know about this. Shelly didn't tell her. Alumni didn't tell her. Nothing came up when her AFC references were checked.

5. Or Kelli DID know about this, and put her on the team anyway. Because Sydney is that amazing. "Hey you haven't snagged him yet, so it's not fraternization, amiright? wink wink."

Make it make sense.

People are really out here on reddit or wherever, talking about this woman like they are spitting facts when I bet they don't know any of people involved. And other people listening to it like "Well, I never liked her" as if there is any evidence for this, and then going on to repeat it on IG or Facebook.

Note: this post is not to be construed as an attack on this forum or anyone on it, but the internet really is cancer.

Giving this a big AMEN 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️

• Love 19
29 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

The rumors about Sydney are just gross.

If it is true, it speaks to her character, but it's none of my business.
If it isn't true, then what's being done to her is truly disgusting.

What's the rumor about her?

• Love 1

Do group leaders always move up the ranks in order? For example, last year it was Maddie (1), Tess (2), Lexie (3), Gina (4), Ashlee (1), Rachel W (2), Amber (3), Caroline (4). Based off previous years, will it likely be Lexie (1), Gina (2), Ashlee (3), Rachel W (4), Amber (1), Caroline (2)?

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, DCCland said:

I’m so upset Kelsey didn’t make it back she was one of my faves! I’m over Kelli and Judy

Kelsey also said in her IG Q&A she is still going to Jenn's classes.

Kelsey L., if you read this, please reaudition next year, even if Victoria does. I mean, who wouldn't watch this? Two retired vets vying for a spot? I would watch this in all it's MTT glory. I would see Victoria and the hair pulling, Kelli and the Victoria defending, words like power, projection, and legacy would be thrown around, then there would be intermittent sound bites from both Judy and Melissa that Kelsey needs to prove herself to earn her spot back, and Victoria is looking good and needed that year to refresh. And there may be some tears, and hopefully no more mention of "50 yards" because that was so already five years ago.

I am pretty sure just about all of Primetimer would be hoping it would be KO in your Kelsey L. favor!

Kelsey - you got all year to prep! Go make it happen! We are rooting for you!

Also, go back to dark brown/black for auditions to make your eyes pop before Marshall weighs in with his own sound bite. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
(edited)
57 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well now we know how to tell who is cut from TC - Marissa will stop following them.

To: All DCC

Henceforth you will no longer unfollow anyone until the team is announced.

Death to PT!

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 12.13.53 AM.png

Edited by Tuxcat
  • LOL 24
On 6/21/2021 at 5:18 PM, StellaCL said:

Wow, just, wow. This could have gone so many ways - she's beyond gorgeous, and definitely a crowd favorite. In a lot of ways, it does them good to have her back as a DCC for image and promotion. But her story dragged out over several seasons- what 4 attempts to become a DCC? I would say they didn't want to rehash the same stuff on MTT so they cut it off early, but I have become cyncial and I feel like they are saving the "vet that returns after a break and makes the team - which no one else has done in the past 2 decades!" storyline for Victoria.
Sorry, Kelsey. I would have enjoyed having you back.

I would have loved to have Kelsey back on the team. She is stunning and a total sweetheart. 

• Love 20
4 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Two retired vets vying for a spot? I would watch this in all it's MTT glory. I would see Victoria and the hair pulling, Kelli and the Victoria defending, words like power, projection, and legacy would be thrown around, then there would be intermittent sound bites from both Judy and Melissa that Kelsey needs to prove herself to earn her spot back, and Victoria is looking good and needed that year to refresh.

I would legit throw my TV into a river if it ever comes to Kelsey being kept off while Victoria is welcomed back with open arms. 😂

There's NO WAY they'd get away with that ... surely LOL. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Do group leaders always move up the ranks in order? For example, last year it was Maddie (1), Tess (2), Lexie (3), Gina (4), Ashlee (1), Rachel W (2), Amber (3), Caroline (4). Based off previous years, will it likely be Lexie (1), Gina (2), Ashlee (3), Rachel W (4), Amber (1), Caroline (2)?

I think Gina is going to end up as G1. 

• Love 13
On 6/21/2021 at 8:16 AM, allitator said:

I can honestly only name about half of these ladies confidently, and I used to be a diehard fan. Way to go, producers. :(

Marissa & an Elli and Dani, but I'm not even sure who they are. Sad

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Has it been announced if there’s to be a show this year? Have the NFL announced if the cheer teams can be on the field or not this year? 

One of the judges said mid August for the show !!! And nothing has been released to the public abt Cheer teams ect being on the field !! Maybe the teams themselves know 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2