Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

Jordan reminds me of Kristin. 

I’m thinking Cassie Schroeder didn’t make it back to TC. 

Yeah it looks like she, Claire D, and Shannan do not appear to have made it again. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

New TCCs: a Jordan, a Christina, a Madeline, a Kylie, an Amber, an Amanda.

Someone please compile a list of the most common TCC and DCC names in the past 16 years!

Also, where are our Taylors and Hannahs? 😄

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, 123dcc said:

Omg... I wonder if they're reading this forum and just setting everything on private to keep us out.

For the purpose of this forum, I’d say keep all those accounts open as it gives us a lot of info.
However, anyone with a little bit of common sense would (should) set their accounts to private! It stops people who don’t know you, or could potentially hurt you, from checking into your life.  And what about recruiters, potential new bosses etc who unfairly judge you on what you posted once....

• Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Xemzsx said:

Taken from reddit, ask couldn't make one! 

RDT_20210529_2125485046854169896759786.jpg

Word of advice…Be Careful when it comes to reposting Reddit posts 🤦🏻‍♂️😃😁😆😂

I would tell you my favorites, but I don’t want to jinx them, so I’ll sit here & read quietly & secretly stress that they make it. I just hope no veterans get cut. 

Edited by bernie2018
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, bernie2018 said:

Word of advice…Be Careful when it comes to reposting Reddit posts 🤦🏻‍♂️😃😁😆😂

I would tell you my favorites, but I don’t want to jinx them, so I sit here & read quietly & secretly stress that they make it. I just hope no veterans get cut. 

I have messaged her myself, waiting a response. 

Edit: sorry thought you were referring to madeline.  But aprt from her, I have seen confirmation posts from the other TCC's

Edited by Xemzsx
23 minutes ago, Xemzsx said:

I think Christina is stunning, could easily see her in the uniform, I’m not sure why but me personally I’m not a fan of how Amber looks. Jensen also seems pretty - and I know I’ll sound really bad here - just purely with her name I picture my next door neighbours little boy as he’s called Jensen 😅 or Jensen Button the F1 driver. 

If Claire D didn’t make it back to training camp I’m genuinely gutted for her, I was routing for her last year and liked her and she seems to still hang out and get along with some of last years rookies/TCCs 

• Love 2
Just now, DCCland said:

Do we know if any vets were cut this year?

I read somewhere upthread(?) that all returning vets made TC. Not sure of the VK story tho.

31 minutes ago, Xemzsx said:

I'm really bad at figuring out lookalikes so I'm sure no one will agree with me on these 😂, but...

Amber reminds me of Molly from S12 (I think it's the face shape)

Jensen reminds me of Heather O from S11 (something about the eyes and Blonde hair)

Kleine reminds me of current DCC Amanda

And Melanie reminds me of Sydney Durso 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

I just rewatched on Pluto an earlier season (4 or 5?) where Judy said something like "we actually took all our vets back to training camp this year!" and she seemed genuinely surprised that no one got cut at auditions. So if they are taking all 27 vets back this year, I feel like they are bound to cut a veteran or two in training camp. Lessons not learned well from last season, unfortunately. Good for the new rookies, I guess? 

I hope Madeline S., and Ashlinn make the team. I am not sure about Tori only because I could not separate her from Dani all season 15, they were like the same person to me. Season 15 was so bad, I haven't rewatched it.

Must have been season 5. Lauren (I make the uniform) Castillo didn’t make TC in season 4. 

Edited by Trixi
Add
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/26/2021 at 11:30 PM, Itswhatisaid said:

How do you guys know all of this stuff? It’s always crazy seeing how accurate people are here. I wouldn’t even know where to begin to find out about new hopefuls 😂

Jenn Amburn usually tags everyone in her dance videos and I go from there. 

18 hours ago, dfwxo said:

This is one to watch for sure. Let the organization glam her up a little(obv. Already glamorous) and she could go far 🤭 I wonder how she dances. It seems like she has a lot of charisma 

710A2AD8-D66D-428C-AF98-F6CA7DBE8D81.jpeg

AF0631C6-139F-4858-852B-698DA2497919.jpeg

This is someone I actually know!!  I'm friends with Kleine's mom and dad.  Her dad and I grew up together.  She's a beautiful girl with a sweet soul.  Dance wise... she's fantastic!! They'd be lucky to have Kleine❤️

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20
38 minutes ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

I'm really bad at figuring out lookalikes so I'm sure no one will agree with me on these 😂, but...

Amber reminds me of Molly from S12 (I think it's the face shape)

Jensen reminds me of Heather O from S11 (something about the eyes and Blonde hair)

Kleine reminds me of current DCC Amanda

And Melanie reminds me of Sydney Durso 

You're not alone, I can see all of these. Especially the Sydney Durso & Melanie resemblance!

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I read somewhere upthread(?) that all returning vets made TC. Not sure of the VK story tho.

That was speculation I think based off it happening in a previous season.

Also do we know why they shift finals from in person to online? Initially there were promoting finals in person - prelims and semis online. And then going straight to training camp but that also seemed to get moved back a bit

• Love 2
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

I am rooting for these three HARD. Go Madeline! Glad to see you back. 

I'm for these three as well (they should have been on the team already) but I'm rooting hardest for Kleine 🤗❤️

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Stee said:

Taking bets: which one goes red for Kelli?

Kleine already is like a strawberry blonde look! She could rock some red hair like Savannah’s color.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Rut14 said:

Kleine already is like a strawberry blonde look! She could rock some red hair like Savannah’s color.

Kleine could rock about any color hair 🤗(I'm hard core Team Kleine in case ya can't tell, lol) 🤗

21 minutes ago, Stee said:

Taking bets: which one goes red for Kelli?

I'm going to go with Christina, Jordann or Amber🧐

• Love 1

So many of these girls post cryptic comments before they post outright that they made the team.  Cailey for example posted “God is just so good to me” yesterday, late last night? Not sure but I read it around 1 am on IG.  
I think this girl might be doing the same (could be wrong of course, but she is the right age and followed by a bunch of DCC.) 

BED86AC1-50D9-4703-8610-EF5F26F50803.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Kleine could rock about any color hair 🤗(I'm hard core Team Kleine in case ya can't tell, lol) 🤗

I'm going to go with Christina, Jordann or Amber🧐

OMG I am soooo #TeamKleine, it's crazy! (me how much I am on #TeamKleine, not Kleine).

I am so excited! What a great TCC! It is going to be great!

My favs (besides Kleine): Kylie, Ashlinn (I love her and I never stopped being #TeamAshlinn), Christina (anyone with that kind of eye make up on has got something to say),  Melanie, Tori and ...

Madeline Salter. Madeline Salter. Say it soft and it is almost like praying, say it loud and there is music playing. Madeline Salter: the real deal Legacy. I hope they don't bring her back to crush her. I hope she makes it.

And honestly, I think we have an Abigail Klein-scale-beauty on our hands:
Jordann! What a pretty face. She looks like a movie star!

964288406_Screenshot2021-05-30at00_57_32.png.bb52aea26a5a539222452a8c6ec654f9.png

• Love 5

If/when Victoria leaves, then Madeline won't be competing with her for the "Only room for ONE legacy on this squad" spot.  Victoria and Madeline looked too similar and had the legacy thing going for them so there were two things to compare about them.  I REALLY hope Madeline S rocks it this year and not only makes the squad, but stays for many years to come.

• Love 13
(edited)
15 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

If/when Victoria leaves, then Madeline won't be competing with her for the "Only room for ONE legacy on this squad" spot.  Victoria and Madeline looked too similar and had the legacy thing going for them so there were two things to compare about them.  I REALLY hope Madeline S rocks it this year and not only makes the squad, but stays for many years to come.

IIRC she was cut for not being powerful and sharp enough? Is that right? I do remember many posters here, including myself, appreciating her more sophisticated, well spoken style.  Do we know if she's improved on the power front? Hard to tell from heel dances.

There are a couple of other TCCs that already seem to be a little unsteady - at least from the videos. I hope they aren't the "easy cuts" taken in for the show. If truly given a chance, they might be able to shine.

I don't think there is any way that Ashlinn or Tori don't make it this year. 

And I honestly cant see any at risk vets either.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DarlinClementine said:

I could see Jordann or Melanie with red hair.  Someone’s gonna have to do it now that they’ve lost Savannah.  They need to build that bouquet 🙄

If they took Mel red it would differentiate her from her little twin.

20 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

OMG I am soooo #TeamKleine, it's crazy! (me how much I am on #TeamKleine, not Kleine).

I am so excited! What a great TCC! It is going to be great!

My favs (besides Kleine): Kylie, Ashlinn (I love her and I never stopped being #TeamAshlinn), Christina (anyone with that kind of eye make up on has got something to say),  Melanie, Tori and ...

Madeline Salter. Madeline Salter. Say it soft and it is almost like praying, say it loud and there is music playing. Madeline Salter: the real deal Legacy. I hope they don't bring her back to crush her. I hope she makes it.

And honestly, I think we have an Abigail Klein-scale-beauty on our hands:
Jordann! What a pretty face. She looks like a movie star!

964288406_Screenshot2021-05-30at00_57_32.png.bb52aea26a5a539222452a8c6ec654f9.png

You are too funny!  But I feel the same about Madeline.  I really want her to make it this year.  And Ashlinn and Tori who I feel should have made the team last year anyway.  The rest I don’t have any strong feelings about yet.  But the others you mentioned are super cute. 

• Love 6

If this is the stats from the buccaneers it will be interesting to see what numbers Kelly comes up with.

Got this from Katelyn Pittmans ig - doesn't appear she reauditioned for DCC or if she did got in

Screenshot_20210530-144147_Instagram.jpg

• Love 4

Okay this is so off topic but what the hell is the deal with the person who HARASSES Kelcey for having a “fake boyfriend”? That whole thing confuses me to no extent and I need answers😂😂

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kitkatkitty said:

397300A9-FE4F-4F05-9981-8AC36D713713_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.86a66be6049e3f11bd6724664c35fb24.jpegUpdated Chart! My picture of Melanie is really old because her insta went private but oh well. 

Great job! Now we have our own chart!

Are we sure about the number of TCC? Perhaps KayDianna McKenzie is also a TCC.
Why would KayDianna McKenzie (TCU Showgirl) say 'So excited to meet you' with Jensen replying 'Can't come soon enough?'

1791281541_Screenshot2021-05-30at04_54_13.thumb.png.f6f3006a6223cd86f9e1d2862c926e58.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Great job! Now we have our own chart!

Are we sure about the number of TCC? Perhaps KayDianna McKenzie is also a TCC.
Why would KayDianna McKenzie (TCU Showgirl) say 'So excited to meet you' with Jensen replying 'Can't come soon enough?'

1791281541_Screenshot2021-05-30at04_54_13.thumb.png.f6f3006a6223cd86f9e1d2862c926e58.png

We don’t actually know the total number of tcc. The general consensus is 20.  If that is true, there are still more.  I picked up on this girl’s comments and also who is following her.  I think she is also a tcc. And I think the other girl I posted but isn’t confirmed Presley Watson is one based on similar clues.  I wonder if they are being directed as to when they can say to drum up interest.  Looks like batches of 4 at a time.  Or is it 5? Or who knows. Lol 

• Love 4