Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, 123dcc said:

Anyone know if Claire D. auditioned again?

I believe she was planning on it. She was at almost every Jennifer prep class and has been dancing with other DCC rookies/TCC for months....

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, assylamaps said:

I believe she was planning on it. She was at almost every Jennifer prep class and has been dancing with other DCC rookies/TCC for months....

:((( this makes me sad. If she was hopeful, I haven't seen her post about it, only her cheering on the other girls who made it through.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 5/26/2021 at 12:09 PM, PepperM said:

Anna Kate Sundvold (@annakatesundvold) - idk why but I just have this sneaking suspicion that she is ready to put the boots on and rock the stars with her sister this year. Caroline helped her and some of her teammates with filming auditions around the time that DCC auditions were opening - could have been for TCU but the timing was sussss

Brooke Marvel (@brookemarvel) - she was in the photo with Caroline and Anna Kate where they were filming auditions so I think she's auditioning this year despite only being a freshman iirc, she def has the style but idk if she has the power this year

No Anna Kate or Brooke this year.

TCU 2021.JPG

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 5/26/2021 at 12:09 PM, PepperM said:

Kylie Snyder (@ksnydz2711) - pretty confirmed based on comments in her Intensive post, but I don't think DCC is really her style. (also funny story, she's dating the brother of a college friend of mine!)

This one seems like a no as well.

918505013_KylieSnyder.JPG.fdab21f11596f4b7f3f9ae152c7d9a97.JPG

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, 123dcc said:

:((( this makes me sad. If she was hopeful, I haven't seen her post about it, only her cheering on the other girls who made it through.

39 minutes ago, 123dcc said:

In other news I think Claire D is on this forum. I was blocked on her Instagram account, even though I wasn’t even following her. I checked with another account and her account popped up fine. My username on the account that showed error and my prime time account are the same but it’s strange....C1B3E132-4B1E-41A2-8E6E-E966F8FC6158.thumb.jpeg.1cb89c168c952da5d66cad924200c555.jpeg

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, assylamaps said:

In other news I think Claire D is on this forum. I was blocked on her Instagram account, even though I wasn’t even following her. I checked with another account and her account popped up fine. My username on the account that showed error and my prime time account are the same but it’s strange....C1B3E132-4B1E-41A2-8E6E-E966F8FC6158.thumb.jpeg.1cb89c168c952da5d66cad924200c555.jpeg

What the heck?! I checked her story and stuff too... I wonder why she's doing that. My heart breaks for her. I feel like this tells us everything we need to know.

(edited)
25 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

No Anna Kate or Brooke this year.

TCU 2021.JPG

I know mileage varies here, but if I was on TCU Showgirls, I would want to spend my senior year there too. Last year and all those accolades. So maybe Caroline is planning to retire after this year, and they wanted one year to dance together? 

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kalibean said:

I know mileage varies here, but if I was on TCU Showgirls, I would want to spend my senior year there too. Last year and all those accolades. So maybe Caroline is planning to retire this year, and she wanted one year to dance with her sister? 

Her sister is a junior this year Coming year 

• Useful 1
13 minutes ago, assylamaps said:

In other news I think Claire D is on this forum. I was blocked on her Instagram account, even though I wasn’t even following her.

10 minutes ago, 123dcc said:

What the heck?! I checked her story and stuff too... I wonder why she's doing that. My heart breaks for her. I feel like this tells us everything we need to know.

If I were on the team or auditioning for the team, I would block people I knew were on this site. This forum is for gossip even more than it is for discussion about the tv show, and I would not want to feed into it.

The rumor mill can be merciless, and if you aren't someone who can brush it off, it can be terribly destructive to your mental health. If Claire is taking proactive steps to protect herself, I can't say that I blame her.

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Will be interested to see if she comes back like she planned.

jaycie.thumb.JPG.bb067a257c333220d4a7ad06dbf36844.JPG

She has said she isn't on instagram. Didn't specify why just that she believed she hadn't finished with God's plan for her in Arizona, or something similar. She also appears to now be in a fairly serious relationship. I would share the screenshot but her ig is now private. It is in this forum somewhere though 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 123dcc said:

Omg I've commented so much today but Victoria commented Tori Skillings photo just now.

Hmm what did she say? Tori has made her insta private

Just now, Jesiklyn said:

Hmm what did she say? Tori has made her insta private

Omg... I wonder if they're reading this forum and just setting everything on private to keep us out. She said she's SO proud of her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 123dcc said:

Omg... I wonder if they're reading this forum and just setting everything on private to keep us out. She said she's SO proud of her.

Could be. I think it more likely they may now have been warned about social media and TPTB or some of the senior girls have encouraged them to change their SM to private 

• Love 2

Was Cailey Ursin (@caileyjayyy) ever on the possible list? She's been going to jen amburn classes and posted this in her story around the time of the other girls announcements.  Also commented on some of the announcements and followed back by a few of the girls? 

Maybe I'm looking into. Things too much 🤷🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210529_062941_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Xemzsx said:

Found two more confirmed candidates, I'm feeling like such an Instagram stalker right now. 

Why do they all seem blonde though! 

Screenshot_20210529_131115_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210529_131211_com.instagram.android.jpg

So much for last year's diversity lol hopefully there are some non-blondes who haven't posted yet. They are all really pretty though, and I'm particularly excited about Ashlinn, Tori, and Bre 

Here's a list of confirmed TCC and their credentials:

Amanda Howard (amanda__howard)

• NBA Warriors dancer

Ashlinn Maze (ashlinnmaze)

• TCC 2020
  • SEMO Sundancer

Bre Harker (breharker)

• University of Oklahoma Pom

Jensen Merrill (jensenmerrill)

• ASU Dance Team

Jordan Huppart (jordannhuppart)

• University of Arizona dance team

Kleine Powell (kleinepowelll)

• University of Kentucky Dance Team

Kylie Dickson (kylie_dickson)

• Ole Miss Pom

Tori Skillings (toriskillings)

• TCC 2020
  • Texas Tech Pom
  • Mavs Dancer 

Last year there were 20 TCC so if that holds we are missing 11 girls. 

Edited by Kitkatkitty
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12

Definitely excited for Ashlinn & Tori coming back and really hope they make it, I’m also really hoping Claire D did make it back into TC, I liked her 🙂 

Jordan on the images posted in here looks super pretty/stunning I can see TPTB liking her and wanting her straight off from her looks alone 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Xemzsx said:

Found two more confirmed candidates, I'm feeling like such an Instagram stalker right now. 

Why do they all seem blonde though! 

Screenshot_20210529_131115_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210529_131211_com.instagram.android.jpg

Hell I hardly think any of us here "judges you" for being a stalker!!! If you didn't "stalk" and find the posts and post them on here one of us would have done so and posted it on here ...

• Love 6
9 hours ago, 123dcc said:

I'm sure some might read this forum, but last year the majority of the TC candidates had their IG set to private until maybe the last week. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

Mel Parker just posted she is going to TC

F11DFC57-E393-421C-9DBA-13F4B6C3F567.png

17 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Wow! So many blondes

I noticed there’s a lot of blondes this year, wonder if any of them will have their hair colour changed during makeovers? 

Mel’s look gives me years 3-5 Amy vibes 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Wether its true or not I can't confirm but someone has mentioned on Facebook a normally reliable insider had confirmed madeline salter made it back to training camp this year. 

Looking at her instgram I really hope it's true, looks like she's improved in power. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I noticed there’s a lot of blondes this year, wonder if any of them will have their hair colour changed during makeovers? 

I have to imagine that Kelli would try to keep up her "bouquet of flowers." TCC Tori has been brunette in the past, I could see them switching her back.

V. curious to see the final TCC class this year. So far, the blondes-only training camp makes all the WOC they took last year seem very performative :/ 

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, Xemzsx said:

Wether its true or not I can't confirm but someone has mentioned on Facebook a normally reliable insider had confirmed madeline salter made it back to training camp this year. 

happy did a good job GIF

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Yeah, I agree.  Many have similarities to past TCCs/DCCs.  One of them looks a lot like the "me too" girl.  I don't care for the cut of the bottom of her outfit.  I think it actually makes her thighs look bigger.  And while I am being a picky-girl this am, a lot of these girls need help learning how to stand and hold their hands in a still pic!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Opine said:

Yeah, I agree.  Many have similarities to past TCCs/DCCs.  One of them looks a lot like the "me too" girl.  I don't care for the cut of the bottom of her outfit.  I think it actually makes her thighs look bigger.  And while I am being a picky-girl this am, a lot of these girls need help learning how to stand and hold their hands in a still pic!

Who is the ‘me too’ girl? 
Happy about Madeline Salter if it’s true. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lynnbo said:

Who is the ‘me too’ girl? 
Happy about Madeline Salter if it’s true. 

Taylor T was asked about the me too movement in her media day.  She had no idea what it was.  They cut her for it.  She came back the next year but didn't make it to training camp.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Xemzsx said:

Looking at her instgram I really hope it's true, looks like she's improved in power. 

Loved Madeline! Hope it’s true!

• Love 6
(edited)

I did speculate she might have from. Her Instagram story last night! Yay for a non blonde so confirmed is now 10? 1 possible but no announcement? 

Edited by Xemzsx
Spelling mistake
  • Love 1

How many are they taking this year? Last year they took 20 but I don't recall how many vets they had? I do recall it had the largest total #?

So this year do we think 15 or 20 TCC?

27 vets returning.

9 spots for rookies

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

How many are they taking this year? Last year they took 20 but I don't recall how many vets they had? I do recall it had the largest total #?

27 vets returning.

9 spots for rookies

For TV drama definitely 20. More girls to drink the DCC kool aid, and more possibility for TV storylines?? If I know something its that Kelly Finglass will do anything for TV ratings. Even if it means allowing more girls into TC just for their hearts to be broken in the endgame. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, assylamaps said:

For TV drama definitely 20. More girls to drink the DCC kool aid, and more possibility for TV storylines?? If I know something its that Kelly Finglass will do anything for TV ratings. Even if it means allowing more girls into TC just for their hearts to be broken in the endgame. 

I think 20 is possible. So 11 cuts for the show.

Is this back to a normal training camp in terms of # of weeks long?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

I think 20 is possible. So 11 cuts for the show.

Is this back to a normal training camp in terms of # of weeks long?

June 14th-July 31st 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

Dance videos of the confirmed TCC!

Melanie, Ashlinn, and Bre: https://www.instagram.com/p/COjuAzmN6wq/ 

4th slide on this one is Melanie in a neon top, Ashlinn in the middle, and then Bre. Ashlinn is by far the best. Melanie has some good power but is not always on beat.  

Ashlinn: https://www.instagram.com/p/CO4NaKMtdmU/ 

She soooo good. I really hope she makes it this year. 

Tori: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPZyLlyt9mx/ 

3rd slide is Tori in the light pants and Erin in the blue top. I think Tori is better than Erin.

Amanda: https://www.instagram.com/p/CO1sh3jJTMB/

I can totally see why they took Amanda into training camp but she needs to work on her facials for sure. 

Cailey: https://www.instagram.com/p/COMbbLDHSVw/

Its not DCC style but she's good.

Kleine: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNtVtwsnk-f/

No clue if this was just hamming it up for the camera but 😬 she's kinda spazzy- like too much power?

I could not find any videos of Kylie, Jensen, or Jordan

9 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

27 vets returning.

9 spots for rookies

I did this math last year! 

Season 9:

• 27 vets
  • 16 TCC
  • Total: 43
  • 9 spots, 7 extra rookies

Season 10:

• 20 vets
  • 25 TCC
  • Total: 45
  • 16 spots, 9 extra rookies

Season 11:

• 21 vets
  • 26 TCC
  • Total: 47
  • 15 spots, 11 extra rookies

Season 12:

• 25 vets
  • 19 TCC
  • Total: 44
  • 11 spots, 8 extra rookies

Season 13:

• 20 vets
  • 24 TCC
  • 16 spots, 8 extra rookies

Season 14:

• 27 vets
  • 17 TCC
  • 9 spots, 8 extra rookies

Season 15:

• 29 Vets
  • 21 TCC
  • Total: 50
  • 7 spots, 14 extra rookies

Until last year the highest number of extra rookies was 11. With 27 vets this year (if Victoria is really not returning) that would mean 9 open spots. We have 10 confirmed TCC. So we are waiting on possibly 7-13 more girls to announce/find out. 

• Useful 12
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

No clue if this was just hamming it up for the camera but 😬 she's kinda spazzy- like too much power?

I was not super impressed by that video she kinda scared me with the facials....

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Rut14 said:

I was not super impressed by that video she kinda scared me with the facials....

Edited my post Wrong candidate im getting confused. 

Edited by Xemzsx

I would just like to say, I’ve gotten 4 of my 16 predicted TCCs correct and I’m SO EXCITED. If Madeline is true that’s 5 🔥 I didn’t have Cailey and Mel making it this year, but I’m so happy they did, they’ve both been working at this for a long time. Anybody good with graphics want to put a grid together like we did last year?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Until last year the highest number of extra rookies was 11. With 27 vets this year (if Victoria is really not returning) that would mean 9 open spots. We have 10 confirmed TCC. So we are waiting on possibly 7-13 more girls to announce/find out. 

I just rewatched on Pluto an earlier season (4 or 5?) where Judy said something like "we actually took all our vets back to training camp this year!" and she seemed genuinely surprised that no one got cut at auditions. So if they are taking all 27 vets back this year, I feel like they are bound to cut a veteran or two in training camp. Lessons not learned well from last season, unfortunately. Good for the new rookies, I guess? 

I hope Madeline S., and Ashlinn make the team. I am not sure about Tori only because I could not separate her from Dani all season 15, they were like the same person to me. Season 15 was so bad, I haven't rewatched it.

• Love 6