Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Thederick's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Too bad that's a ranch style house 

I grew up in a ranch style house. My dad used to joke that my "wedding" would be a ladder and a suitcase. I said I didn't need the ladder so I expected a nice set of luggage.

2 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Penny of where’s my  yellow brick road? 

The one and only!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet the Ice Cream guy cries everyday when he passes that porch by, and the pizza guy too. 

Right? Ice cream man made enough money to put his kids through College

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet the Ice Cream guy cries everyday when he passes that porch by, and the pizza guy too. 

Y'all remember when Nikki's father joked that now she's had the surgery, the donut place wouldn't be able to make its rent? 

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Which I made one night just to see what it was like. I will never try to duplicate a 600-pounder's favorite food ever again.

Not even that tater tot casserole that one woman was orgasming over? What was her name? Someone will know.

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Oh no! Apples and oranges! This guy is doomed!

What about yogurt, and sugar free jam?

• Love 3
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

Apples and oranges? Fruit? Oh, I thought you meant grapes.

Lawd, help these people!! 

I gotta say, no disrespect, but I could not deal with these people as a professional. Not just this pair, but the random, low brain power, low incentive people like Jeanne and others who can barely communicate, don't follow directions, have poor hygiene, etc. Dr Now is a saint.

• Love 16

Tater Tot Casserole lady was Sarah Neely, and after that she's done a great job.   She's expecting a baby, or maybe had one by now.   

Daddy Thederick isn't any light weight either, and he can stick his advice.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

My hubby has sleep apnea, wears a cpap to bed and isn't foggy

I don't know if this guy is wearing a cpap, or if he has one, if he's wearing it regularly. 

Just now, aliya said:

I gotta say, no disrespect, but I could not deal with these people as a professional. Not just this pair, but the random, low brain power, low incentive people like Jeanne and others who can barely communicate, don't follow directions, have poor hygiene, etc. Dr Now is a saint.

I know he called out Assanti on his hygiene but there was a woman too that he said he could smell down the hall. Why is there a bottle of pop in his room?

• Love 6

I wonder why Dr Now didn't remove the lymphodema like he did for Milla?

"I guess it wasn't meant to be."  Way to give up, mom.

Edited by aliya
  • Useful 1