Type keyword(s) to search

Jen: Don't call me Aggressive or I'll bash your Fkng Head In

• Start Topic

On 12/19/2022 at 6:18 AM, ZettaK said:

Counterfeit designer merchandise is normally destroyed.

I believe you are correct. There goes more of my US Marshall dreams cause I almost talked myself into buying one of the counterfeits, and if anybody admired it, I’d tell them it was fake and used to belong to Jen Shah (great story!). Would have saved a lot of money too…

But you know people would have bought them at auction and tried (probably successfully) to sell on Poshmark etc as the real thing.

• Like 4

Is it time to start taking bets? Winner gets a fake Jen Shah bag?

I’m going for five years at minimum and eight at max. Hope I’m wrong. But she did take the plea. I do not think RH will wait for her or that they will ask her to rejoin show (if still on) when she gets out. But then Andy has unfortunately proven (disappointingly) to be a little bit of a scumbag.

IMO - sentence all depends on whether or not the Judge watches a few RH episodes. If so, then she’s fucked (10 years).

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’m going for five years at minimum and eight at max. Hope I’m wrong. But she did take the plea. I do not think RH will wait for her or that they will ask her to rejoin show (if still on) when she gets out. But then Andy has unfortunately proven (disappointingly) to be a little bit of a scumbag.

IMO - sentence all depends on whether or not the Judge watches a few RH episodes. If so, then she’s fucked (10 years).

I’m going for the full 10 (might be wishful thinking…)

I want to win a fake handbag, not her Marilyn Monroe Party City wig

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Her wig wasn't even the right color. How does one not understand bleached blonde?

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

If I remember correctly, when she pled guilty it was a plea deal for 11-14 years, so I think the court will go for 10 years and Jen will serve 8.5 years.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

I skimmed through the government's submission regarding Jen's sentencing recommendation and it was extremely illuminating.

On the most basic level, they used photos of her closet and quotes from the show as well as her peddling Free Jen merchandise as indicating her lack of remorse.

But if you start reading the extent of what she actually did it is truly mind boggling. She knew for many years that the government was onto the scheme - she knew that people she worked with were arrested. And yet she continued to engage in criminal activity. She did go further underground by attempting to insulate herself in various ways with various shell corporations - but that all goes to indicate knowledge of guilt.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 10
On 12/23/2022 at 7:53 PM, Starlight925 said:

Will she serve her time in a cushy Federal Prison, with the likes of Ghislaine Maxwell?  Playing tennis, reading, and folding laundry as her chore?

She's despicable.  I read through some of the victim's statements.  What a pig.

She is despicable and her charges do take into account that her victims were particularly vulnerable.

However serving time even in a minimum security Federal prison is not what most people would consider cushy. You are sleeping in a dorm - have a highly regimented schedule - eat pretty unpalatable food for the most part. That there are past times acknowledges that you have to provide inmates with some way for them to pass the time.

Unless one is coming for abject surroundings it is a considerable step down from even the most minimal middle class standards - not to mention loss of freedom - loss of the ability for how most people might spend free time - i.e. with family and friends; on the internet; watching movies and television; visiting interesting places. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

It's reprehensible Jen knew she was under investigation for years, she created shell companies to conceal her involvement, but she kept claiming publicly and on the show that she was innocent. She probably sold her house because she knew she was being investigated (so that the government wouldn't take this asset).

She won't be sentenced to more than 10 years, and she will serve less...But the show will most probably be kaput when she is free. Thankfully.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 12/23/2022 at 5:12 PM, Jennifersdc said:

They waited a long time for the two nutjobs on New Jersey.  Jen will be back on her redemption tour before the ink is dry on her release.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, b2H said:

They waited a long time for the two nutjobs on New Jersey.  Jen will be back on her redemption tour before the ink is dry on her release.

There's a big difference. Tre only served 11 months. Jen is facing 10 years, getting out at earliest in 8 1/2. This show will be long gone and buried by then. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 12/17/2022 at 10:44 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I’m so disappointed! There goes my Jen Shah US Marshall auction dreams. What was she spending all of her stolen Granny money on then? They apparently don’t have any real assets.

Related to above - my niece (cousin’s daughter) grew up in the UAE (long story) and has been staying with us the past several months for an internship at the Embassy. She told me that all the uber rich in the UAE (she’s not one of them - but runs with that crowd - she knows a bunch of people on some Netflix reality show) have fake handbags. Says cost about $300-$500 for the really good ones and could hook me up. I declined on principle.

I just don’t get it cause these are really really really rich people. Like the kind that spend millions on a private Beyoncé concert. She gets to go to those, along with free ultra luxury vacations and Michelin star restaurants. She’s 26. When I was her age I was still cramming into the likes of the Days Inn with my friends and living it up at the Village Inn (free pie Wednesday!). My bag was probably a Ralph Lauren I got at Marshall’s or something from the Coach outlet.

Hell, my bags come from Target!! I have one (1) Coach handbag that my Dad gave me for Christmas in 1972.  I've taken good care of it and am carrying it TODAY!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

T minus 3 days.....

Jan. 6th is her sentencing date.

I can't wait to see her without the makeup, the extensions, the spider lashes.

Orange will never look so good on anyone.

Betting on yet another extension.  And not in her hair.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4

It will be interesting to see how the women talk about Jen once she's in the slammer. What will be best for ratings? More "poor Jen" or will they do a hatchet job? Or maybe even never mention her, as if the whole thing never happened.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I completely believe this happened. Didn't someone hint that Jen had been seeing someone else during season 1? And wouldn't that have been around the same time? 

Yes. One of the HWs wanted to call for an Uber for Jen after an event/dinner late at night, but Jen came out of the Uber after a block, or two to get into another car. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I can’t read the article because it’s behind a paywall. Jen is apparently asking the judge to not consider her behavior on the Rea Housewives because it is scripted and fake.

https://www.sltrib.com/artsliving/2023/01/01/scott-d-pierce-spend-less-time/

I’ve been hoping that they article will show up on another site.

So, I guess claiming she was innocent, and that she was framed by her assistant, etc. was scripted, and fake, as well.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
46 minutes ago, chuckity said:

Just read that she'll be allowed to self surrender in 90 days.

What in the everlasting holy balls is this nonsense?   She should be marched right into a cell.  

I don’t think that’s uncommon

• Like 2

How long does this sentencing process take once somebody pleads guilty and everyone agrees she is guilty, even some of her cast members!

Probation report recommends 6-year sentence

Adam Reiss

A probation report urged Stein to sentence Shah to 72 months in prison — almost halfway between the government's recommendation of 10 years and the defense request for 36 months.

Before asking both sides to present their case, Stein said he wanted to make sure everyone knows that Jen Shah is a real person and not a reality show figure.

"People should not confuse the character she played on an entertainment show with the person I have before me," he said. "The other is acting and this is reality."

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Apparently Jen had moved her operations center to Kosovo to try to conceal the crimes, but the judge isn't buying it.

Ronald Richards is giving updates every few minutes on Twitter.

My refresh button will get a workout today...

• Like 2

Yeah, it doesn't sound like Judge Sidney Stein is impressed:

There was 'nothing good' about defrauding the elderly, lawyer says

-Adam Reiss

When Shah's defense lawyer started to discuss all the good things her client has done in recent times, Stein appeared incredulous.

“What good things could she have been doing, calling elderly people and selling them business opportunities and they would max out their credit cards and get the person to put down an additional credit card and then upsell them for other products?" the judge rhetorically asked. "If there is good in that I want to hear it."

Priya Chaudhry, the attorney, again acknowledged her clients' crimes.

"There was nothing good in that," she said. "I was describing her selling seminars teaching people how to be good in business … this was before she began committing the crimes."

SHARE THIS -

• Like 4

Shah was 'committing crimes day in and day out,' prosecutor says

-Adam Reiss

Prosecutor Robert Sobelman reminded the court that Shah was in charge of a telemarketing scheme that targeted some of the nation's most vulnerable people.

"She ran her own floor and trained and hired people here in Manhattan for years," Sobelman said. "She was here in New York half a year telling people how to do this."

Shah was "committing crimes day in and day out" and making money off people who had little to give, according to the government.

"Shah worked hard to make as much money for herself at the expense of vulnerable people," Sobelman said. "Every cooperating witness said the person with the most power was Jen Shah."

I wonder how many cooperating witnesses there are. How many employees flipped on her

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

LOL, just saw that new tweet.

I'm Tongan.

I'm an Elder.

I have lifelong mental issues.

I'm now on medication.

Judge:  Oh, ok, carry on then.  Here's $10,000 to buy a new Birkin, we are so sorry to have wasted your time Ms. Shah.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5