Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

She lived in Arizona for years, but she had no idea about prickly pear?

Unf'ingbelievable.

And she looked totally perplexed. Unless she is a Meryl Streep caliber actress, could she pull off that look on her face.

No way you can live here (or even visit here) and not know what a frickin prickly pear is.

Which 100% proves brain damage.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I really don't get why anyone thinks there is a market for flavored water. There is lots of it on the market and guess what you can turn on the tap and add lemons or limes or whatever you want and get flavored water. I don't believe a word of the hype about health benefits ofKelly's or Shannon's water. People who fall for this and buy it have more money than sense.  The Manzo brothers tried to market something called Black Water. It was featured on RHWNj Don't think it went very far and the Manzos are not involved with this anymore. 

• Love 8
On 11/21/2020 at 9:39 AM, Silver Bells said:

I watch all the time (i think) but never saw Shannon meeting John, Gina meeting her boyfriend, or Kelly meeting Rick.  Did they actually show it or was I “out to lunch” so they say.  These boyfriends seemed to appear out of nowhere.  Maybe there was a period where I was fed up with them and missed a few shows?

you'r fine!!!!  those scenes were never filmed!!

• Love 1
On 11/22/2020 at 8:56 AM, 65mickey said:

I really don't get why anyone thinks there is a market for flavored water. There is lots of it on the market and guess what you can turn on the tap and add lemons or limes or whatever you want and get flavored water. I don't believe a word of the hype about health benefits ofKelly's or Shannon's water. People who fall for this and buy it have more money than sense.  The Manzo brothers tried to market something called Black Water. It was featured on RHWNj Don't think it went very far and the Manzos are not involved with this anymore. 

They were giving away samples at my local store years ago. I tried it, out of curiosity. Absolutely disgusting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 11/21/2020 at 10:01 PM, itsadryheat said:

Unf'ingbelievable.

And she looked totally perplexed. Unless she is a Meryl Streep caliber actress, could she pull off that look on her face.

No way you can live here (or even visit here) and not know what a frickin prickly pear is.

Which 100% proves brain damage.

Seriously. I have been to AZ only once in my life and there were prickly pear type drinks on the menu of every restaurant I visited. The prickly pear margarita's were delicious.  There was also prickly pear candy in a candy shop I went to. I couldn't believe when she asked what it was. 

• Love 6
On 11/22/2020 at 11:56 AM, 65mickey said:

That was a stupid idea in the first place.  They even got an hi end Italian store to sell the crap.  Didn’t work.  Why don’t all these people just get a normal job?  They always have a gimmick.  The only thing that made good was Bethenny Frankel stuff.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

That was a stupid idea in the first place.  They even got an hi end Italian store to sell the crap.  Didn’t work.  Why don’t all these people just get a normal job?  They always have a gimmick.  The only thing that made good was Bethenny Frankel stuff.

They can’t get real jobs because they’re either too dumb or it would interrupt their Botox, boob enhancement, colon cleansing, shopping, drinking or filming schedules. 

• Love 2

Folks,

Please check what thread you are in before posting.  Yet again a slew of posts has been removed from this episode thread.  This is not Small Talk. This is not WWHL.  This is the world's most awkward vow renewal ceremony episode thread.  Be mindful or we'll park Dr. Deb on your sofa to hand out her extra special brand of "support". 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 11/18/2020 at 9:11 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Someone needs to drop Dr. deb off at the next burning man and forget to pick her up for the ride home.

starting to really dislike Shannon this season, total grudge holder harpie.

Have despised that shrilling crybaby, shit stirrer Shannon since day one!!  WHAT REAL MAN could really tolerate her crap ~ or want to?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 11/20/2020 at 5:05 PM, 65mickey said:

I was glued to the tv because of those small ketchup bottles that they were dunking their french fries in. I want some french fries and ketchup!

That little ketchup bottle was my MVP of the episode. I saw that and, somehow, it became both a harbinger of what’s to come (Quarantine! No travel! No hotels!) and a reminder of something I haven’t had in far too long... hotel food. There’s just something about hotel fries and those squat little bottles of Heinz... Goodness knows how many I’ve snagged from the buffet lines at sales meetings... It was a weirdly nostalgic moment in the middle of a weird, yet boring episode. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 11/19/2020 at 5:07 PM, Boo Boo said:

Still, is no one ever supposed to drink Tequila around Brauwnie?  She's going to have to learn to control her addiction in normal every day life, not control everyone around her so she doesn't drink Tequila.

The one thing I'm thinking that hasn't been mentioning is the fact "Brauwnie", being a supposed alcoholic and tequila being her trigger........ perhaps she may have an alcohol of preference; however, my late brother who was an alcoholic and another close hs friend who is one as well have mentioned when you're an alcoholic, any alcohol, type and/or brand will feed their addiction.    I'm not doubting she may have a drinking problem, but I think she has many problems -esp. her pos mother, she's just alot to take.   I get sick of seeing her narcissistic high drama in full tilt every episode

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 11/21/2020 at 9:04 AM, SweetieDarling said:

As despicable a person as Tamra is, she saw right through Braunwyn from the beginning, on the tour bus in BH with confrontation about the phone call to Lizzie and Gretchen(?) that she denied, then fessed up to, cried, ran to another seat, and was followed and comforted. Tamra made a comment about it then, I can't remember what she said, but she recognized the m.o. right away.

Of course Tamra did see right through it and recognize the m.o. Its right out of her play book. 

• Love 5
On 11/19/2020 at 9:54 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Spot on...Brauwyn had a dysfunctional childhood. Her mother was never there and when she was she ignored Braunwyn and left her to bartenders and cocktail waitresses to babysit her or sent her to her parents on a bus...when she was four years old no less. Her mother is a self centered, self absorbed person who treats Braunwyn like a she's her little sister. Braunwyn has very low self esteem and all the babies and the constant fluctuation of her hormones with all these pregnancies did not help her biochemistry. Self medicating with alcohol seems to be something that probably sedated her and kept her from dwelling on her childhood and shitty mother. I hope she gets the help she needs and maintains sobriety. 

I find myself having compassion for Braunwyn, being genuinely interested in Braunwyn's very real sober journey, and also not liking Braunwyn as a person all at the same time. 

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 8
On 11/21/2020 at 12:12 PM, HelloOutThere said:

Thank you for saying this. As a gay man who doesn’t present as the Beverly Hills shi-shi-shi stereotype (even though I live in LA), I sometimes need to tell female acquaintances that I am gay. The reaction I hate the second-most is “OMG that’s AMAZE!!!! Now we can go shopping and watch rom-coms together! BFFs!!!!”

The reaction I hate the most? “OMG I KNEW it...because you never hit on me!!!”

Yes, both real real reactions I’ve experienced more than once 🙄

My God that's really awful.  

• Love 2
20 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I find myself having compassion for Braunwyn, being genuinely interested in Braunwyn's very real sober journey, and also not liking Braunwyn as a person all at the same time. 

That’s about where I am - don’t really like or dislike her, but B’s story is the most interesting thing this show has going for it. I’d also rather watch Shannon’s journey from intervention, to Dr. Moon’s ear jabs, to posh rehab retreat, to sobriety, than see another episode of Shannon’s special tequila/anxiety mix.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5
On 11/26/2020 at 7:17 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

This, all of it. I don’t like Brawnwyn, but she has a sociopathic beast of a mother, and I’m sure something bad happened in her childhood and that mother thing didn’t believe her. And the mother thing’s neglect put her poor child in that situation.  

• Love 5
On 11/18/2020 at 8:49 PM, Steph J said:

Is it really such a big deal to have to go one night without drinking tequila?  Especially when there will be other kinds of alcohol there?  The way these women are reacting you'd think Braunwyn told them they had to go without oxygen.

Seriously, perhaps they all have a problem. 

On 11/18/2020 at 8:52 PM, LakeGal said:

I am finding Shane amusing this season.  It even shocks me.

I found him amusing last season . . .

I am a sarcastic person myself, so maybe that's why. A lot of people found it insensitive when Emily talked about always wanting another daughter and he said he always wanted to be six feet tall. Perhaps it was insensitive, but it did make me bust out laughing. 

I too was curious to see how Shannon would handle the rona! lol

• Like 4