Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Until the World Ends

druzy
  • Start Topic

The threat of coronavirus intensifies as Chelsea travels to Los Angeles for work. Leah and the girls go into self-quarantine to protect Ali. Briana has a new, secret fling with the potential for major heartbreak.

Airs November 17, 2020

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

When Chelsea returned from her trip to LA and Cole talked about the virus instead of Chelsea's fabulous new jeans deal (so dumb) she looked like she could kill him with her intensity of her glare.  And her new design looked like cutoff jeans we used to make on our own long ago. Hardly a huge design choice IMO. Just a really weird clothing line: filled with things that are just regular clothes people wear with her logo in them. Plaid flannels, hoodies, and cutoff jeans. That is not a clothing line.

Briana is horrible. She dumps her kids on Roxanne so she can galavant to Puerto Rico with some new guy she refuses to tell her family about and is irritated that they want to know who to tell the FBI she was with in case she disappears. None of their business, she says. Watch my kids for me but it's none of your business.  And she won't identify him probably because he's still married or something (I have no idea but that sounds like her).  I just really didn't like the way she was talking to Roxanne when she expects the woman to babysit her kids all the time.  And she jumps into bed with new guys way too fast. (I know, big surprise).

Kail's gender reveal was bizarre. She knows but the reveal was for her kids.  Now, I don't those things anyway but I honestly don't see why you'd do it for your kids. Just tell them. I wish it was a girl so maybe she'd let Lux stop looking like a little girl and more like his older brothers.  I always liked long hair on little boys but Lux' is ridiculous at this point.

Sean's sister seemed like a good person. Kloie really liked her and Sean seemed very happy. I hope nothing goes wrong. I still think Jade should limit her parents contact until they prove they are clean and sober. And Sean should have an equal say in who gets to see his own kid.

I respect Leah trying to maintain her bubble to protect Ali but it will all break down if the girls visit other homes. Addie going to see her dad and coming back has the potential of exposing Ali. It's a tough situation to be in.

• Love 9

Briana continues her reign as the dumbest mom on the show. How are you going to be such a bitch to Roxanne for really just looking out for your safety? Bri, you do not get to cop an attitude with your mom when she reminds you to use a condom given your history. I seriously think she stopped maturing when she got pregnant with Nova. Also, who includes both their baby daddies in the same text asking for money? Stay classy, Bri. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Wow, how many hours after this episode aired and only 5 replies. I remember when it would be at pages. 

Brianna needs to just get her freaking tunes tied and quit having kids since she wants to be with guy after guy. Number 1 that isn't a good look, number 2 it isn't a good role model for your daughters, number 3 she doesn't need to be jumping from dick to dick and not bring them around her daughters, number 4 use a fucking condom, has she not learned shit from getting knocked up and getting shit from Luis, number 5 if you are fucking single you tell your mother who is keeping your daughters where and with who you are going, does she not watch the ID Channel or any of the any channels that I binge watch. She is beyond stupid and needs to grow the fuck up and quit hoping on the first dick that comes around.  For fuck's sake she has two daughters that don't need to see their mother hoping from dick to to dick much less leaving them all the time to go dick hopping. Like have some self respect and grow up. And as far as asking the baby daddies for money, cut your fucking losses and just move the fuck on. She makes enough money now to have those girls set, don't be depending on any man for financial support. Yes those are their kids, but she is the one that fucked Luis in a parking lot after knowing him 20 seconds, like dude is fug, wtf! She is such a fucking imbecile.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Mambo Gladys said:

Also, who includes both their baby daddies in the same text asking for money? Stay classy, Bri. 

At one point it seemed like she came up with a total amount and was expecting Devoin and Loo-is to apportion it among themselves, but then it was $500 for each kid and the apportionment for that seems rather obvious to me. 

This show has devolved into staged conversations and now texts read out loud.  And that's before COVID put a halt on the professional production.

It was actually painful to watch last night's episode, and I was looking forward to the season being over to put me out of my misery.  Brianna's hair twirling over her irresponsible relationships and venereal diseases makes me ragey.  Jade's insistence that Kloie will benefit from a close relationship with her drug-addicted parents makes me ragey.  Chelsea makes me want to throw up.

10 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Now, I don't those things anyway but I honestly don't see why you'd do it for your kids. Just tell them.

And hire a photographer to just photograph them sitting on the couch?  Not. Acceptable.  The only good thing I can say is that her stupid gender reveal didn't start a wildfire.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Briana seems SO slow. Like when she said her relationship was supposed to be a secret but also tweeted about it. She legit took a full 3 seconds to process what Shirley said. I also think if someone is watching your kids for a week, maybe they need to know who you’ll be with. Briana is just so dumb. 

Chelsea’s making good decisions for her kids. She may be boring and Cole is annoyingly cloying but they seem like good parents. Watson is one of the cutest kids I’ve seen, EVER. I wanna eat up that little face! It’s ironic that Cole was saying “there are over 80,000 people who have it in China” and fast forward a few months, the US has over 230,000 deaths. How quickly things changed. 

Jayde’s face always looks so tired and droopy, like she can barely keep her eyes open. 

• Love 10

Sean's sister seems to have taken the lion's share of good looks in the family, just sayin'.

There's no way in hell Roxanne doesn't know who Brianna is traveling with.  For some reason, they just want to keep it off the show, and I'm dying to find out!  Is it another Teen Mom's castoff famewhore (like Javi was)?  Hmmmm . . . .

Kail is a trainwreck but somehow manages to be a good mom and I was surprised to learn she is collaborating with V but I missed what it is.  A haircare line?  Is that a different line than the one she was selling with CBD or hemp in it?  Well, with four kids she's got to keep hustling! 

Chelsea's doing something right with her collaborations, but nothing they show appeals to me.  I would buy stuff that looked just like hers, without her name on it, for a fraction of the price. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, alotmorestupider said:

Chelsea’s making good decisions for her kids.

I don't think she's overall a bad mother, but I do think her using Aubree as a storyline, especially as it relates to Aubree's relationship with Adam's family, is terrible.

1 hour ago, alotmorestupider said:

Jayde’s face always looks so tired and droopy, like she can barely keep her eyes open. 

And her low glasses don't help.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Mambo Gladys said:

Briana continues her reign as the dumbest mom on the show. How are you going to be such a bitch to Roxanne for really just looking out for your safety? Bri, you do not get to cop an attitude with your mom when she reminds you to use a condom given your history. I seriously think she stopped maturing when she got pregnant with Nova. Also, who includes both their baby daddies in the same text asking for money? Stay classy, Bri. 

Right? What a brat. She acts very entitled.  I feel her MTV gig has had this effect on her and her mom and sister are at her beck and call because this gig is providing them with a better place to live, a decent car, vacations, etc...there are no free lunches.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Every time I think I’m too hard on Brianna she runs off to Puerto Rico during a pandemic to spend a few days banging a new random guy.  Stay classy.

In the history of things happening on tv very few made me as sad as Kail’s kids shrugging at the news of another unplanned pregnancy with the appropriate but depressing “of course. It’s you.” That’s just dark.

I got nothing on Chelsea and Leah. They’re both fine. Boring but fine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Right? What a brat. She acts very entitled.  I feel her MTV gig has had this effect on her and her mom and sister are at her beck and call because this gig is providing them with a better place to live, a decent car, vacations, etc...there are no free lunches.

There’s a reason that the word “THOT” exists

i want to hang out with Watson.  Kid is fucking hilarious!!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Sean's sister seems to have taken the lion's share of good looks in the family, just sayin'.

There's no way in hell Roxanne doesn't know who Brianna is traveling with.  For some reason, they just want to keep it off the show, and I'm dying to find out!  Is it another Teen Mom's castoff famewhore (like Javi was)?  Hmmmm . . . .

Kail is a trainwreck but somehow manages to be a good mom and I was surprised to learn she is collaborating with V but I missed what it is.  A haircare line?  Is that a different line than the one she was selling with CBD or hemp in it?  Well, with four kids she's got to keep hustling! 

Chelsea's doing something right with her collaborations, but nothing they show appeals to me.  I would buy stuff that looked just like hers, without her name on it, for a fraction of the price. 

They were just selling Kails hair care and V’s makeup together. I only saw one advertisement and it was done. I don’t know if they are still doing that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I believe Kail and Vee are doing a podcast together.

They still are. They also tried to sell Vee’s makeup by packaging it with Kail’s. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Apparently this is Kail and V’s office. They are (per the podcast) going to record here and also sell Kail’s hair care line and V’s makeup here. So it’s their office not just for podcast. 

I’m not sure why it isn’t loading. 😕

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I don't think she's overall a bad mother, but I do think her using Aubree as a storyline, especially as it relates to Aubree's relationship with Adam's family, is terrible.

And her low glasses don't help.

Exploiting your kids for money, instead of working to support them yourself, is not making “good decisions” for them, just imo. It’s despicable.

• Love 6

Just starting this episode but ... how many freakin dream houses is Chelsea gonna build ? It seems like she’s pregnant every season and buys a new house every season . Not judging her but Is her storyline on repeat ? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

In the history of things happening on tv very few made me as sad as Kail’s kids shrugging at the news of another unplanned pregnancy with the appropriate but depressing “of course. It’s you.” That’s just dark.

Yeah, it's sad how Kail thinks her sex reveals of all her unplanned/ill-advised babies are so cute and interesting. Seriously, does anyone outside one's immediate family ever care? And even with family, do they care that much? It was so pathetic and grasping when she was trying to make a "storyline" (or whatever) by asking Lincoln why he doesn't want a sister, etc. WHO THE FUCK CARES? At best, it's a point of minor interest whether one's kids (or anyone) want the next kid to be a boy or a girl. If your 6-y-o "wants a boy" and you know you're having a boy, what's the point of trying to convince him to want a girl? It's just a stupid attempt to gin up "drama" or "interest" around the most boring thing ever. The good news for Kail's kids or anyone else who was disappointed/cared at all is that Kail will certainly have more sex reveals in the future, so the girl wishers still have their shot!

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Apparently this is Kail and V’s office. They are (per the podcast) going to record here and also sell Kail’s hair care line and V’s makeup here. So it’s their office not just for podcast. 

I’m not sure why it isn’t loading. 😕

That explains why Vee is doing the podcast with her. I was wondering, just because it's obviously risky to get involved with Kail on additional levels, particularly around business. If I were Vee, I'd be extremely hesitant to have a shared Costco membership with Kail, much less a public professional enterprise. But I imagine that Kail's audience for marketing her shit is much bigger than Vee's, so I get why Vee is taking the gamble.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, it's sad how Kail thinks her sex reveals of all her unplanned/ill-advised babies are so cute and interesting. Seriously, does anyone outside one's immediate family ever care? And even with family, do they care that much? It was so pathetic and grasping when she was trying to make a "storyline" (or whatever) by asking Lincoln why he doesn't want a sister, etc. WHO THE FUCK CARES? At best, it's a point of minor interest whether one's kids (or anyone) want the next kid to be a boy or a girl. If your 6-y-o "wants a boy" and you know you're having a boy, what's the point of trying to convince him to want a girl? It's just a stupid attempt to gin up "drama" or "interest" around the most boring thing ever. The good news for Kail's kids or anyone else who was disappointed/cared at all is that Kail will certainly have more sex reveals in the future, so the girl wishers still have their shot!

That explains why Vee is doing the podcast with her. I was wondering, just because it's obviously risky to get involved with Kail on additional levels, particularly around business. If I were Vee, I'd be extremely hesitant to have a shared Costco membership with Kail, much less a public professional enterprise. But I imagine that Kail's audience for marketing her shit is much bigger than Vee's, so I get why Vee is taking the gamble.

Just want to say your post made me laugh out loud . 

• Love 2

These bitches make me tired, so I can only muster the energy for one line per girl and a couple of side characters:

Leah: How is it that the most earnest, well-meaning person on this show is also the dumbest (although Briana is nipping at your heels)?

Chelsea: You have been incredibly privileged your entire life; stop trying to convince us that you have ever truly struggled with anything.

Jade: I don’t care enough, so I’ll just say bless your heart.

Kailyn: You’ve accepted the fact that you’re basically a brood sow now, right?

Briana: No one ever said life was easy, but you sure as hell are.  (Also, you’re “inFATuated” with this latest secret guy you told the whole world you’re sleeping with, not “inFACtuated,” dumbass.)

Roxanne: At least you tried to talk some sense into her, but you can’t help that your gross friend’s legs are like a 7-11 . . . always open.

Isaac: You’re a smart little guy, so earn the very best grades that you can so you can create a good, functional life for yourself, hopefully as far from this freak show as possible.

Kloie: That goes double for you.

Cole: As always, shut up.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

They were just selling Kails hair care and V’s makeup together. I only saw one advertisement and it was done. I don’t know if they are still doing that. 

So this show has now devolved into promotional branding for all these girls to sell their schlocky make up, hair products, "clothing lines", hair styling business and boring books about their "struggles"....MTV needs to dump this show and Teen Mom OG....this is just annoying now.

• Love 10

There was something profoundly sad about Kail trying to make the announcement of the newest addition a "family" event. The gender reveal  which was for her kids and one friend was depressing. She is just a sad hollow girl...no friends, just a revolving door of people in and out of her life...all these kids from different dads and having another one with a guy who wants nothing to do with the son he already has with her. I don't understand why she keeps having unprotected sex with a guy who mistreats her, doesn't want anything to do with the babies he has created with her and is a deadbeat Dad. Her obsession with having even more kids is irresponsible and immature. I'm just tired of her and her messy life and arrogant attitude. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

My sentiments exactly! I hadn’t read your comment but I just posted the same thing. She has no healthy relationships. Getting into any kind of business venture with someone like her is scary. Not only does she have a bad track record, but she’s crazy vindictive. Literally.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

There was something profoundly sad about Kail trying to make the announcement of the newest addition a "family" event. The gender reveal  which was for her kids and one friend was depressing.

And the cameras. It was for the cameras too; don't ever forget the cameras! Sadly, it seems like the cameras are kind of Kail's family at this point. I'm sure everyone who's had long-term personal relationships with her is EXHAUSTED with her never-ending drama.

Even in a "normal" situation, I don't think anyone particularly cares about the sex reveal for one's fourth child, so I imagine that most moms of 3 going on 4 don't make a big deal of it. But Kail seems to really enjoy being pregnant/having infants and the attention that brings for her. Before, she used to make a big deal of how she didn't find out the baby's sex before it was born. Which, fine, who cares? But Kail seemed to think it was soooo cute and interesting and would go on about it anytime someone made the mistake of asking about the sex. Even with Creed, she was like, "OMG, this is the first time I've found out the gender before the baby was born; it's so weird!" I think she thinks it makes an interesting storyline that makes her look good. She doesn't realize that there's no way to make herself look "good" at this point, besides maybe announcing that she is getting a multi-year contraceptive, seeking intensive psychological treatment, and leaving the show.

• Love 8

I think V manages Kail  quite well!  She never gets in on any of her drama!

V is probably the best friend Kail has!  Such as it is. 
Who’s this new friend with the teenage son sliding around?

Kail is now friendless with no family. She needs some therapy big time. 

I think she keeps on getting pregnant to try and make the family she doesn’t have. Big responsibility for those little guys. 

Isaac and Lincoln are quite likable kids in spite of all this jazz!

• Love 3
21 hours ago, zenme said:

My sentiments exactly! I hadn’t read your comment but I just posted the same thing. She has no healthy relationships. Getting into any kind of business venture with someone like her is scary. Not only does she have a bad track record, but she’s crazy vindictive. Literally.

To me, it is an unprincipled move on Vee's part. Kail has been a total and complete bitch to Jo over the years. She's the reason they moved from Pennsylvania. I would have too much pride to suck from her teat professionally.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think V manages Kail  quite well!  She never gets in on any of her drama!

V is probably the best friend Kail has!  Such as it is. 
Who’s this new friend with the teenage son sliding around?

Kail is now friendless with no family. She needs some therapy big time. 

I think she keeps on getting pregnant to try and make the family she doesn’t have. Big responsibility for those little guys. 

Isaac and Lincoln are quite likable kids in spite of all this jazz!

They are the Nanny. The Nanny’s son, Kaden, has Creed more than Kail does. No even a joke. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

To me, it is an unprincipled move on Vee's part. Kail has been a total and complete bitch to Jo over the years. She's the reason they moved from Pennsylvania. I would have too much pride to suck from her teat professionally.

I totally get that POV, but I also think that Vee probably figures that she has to get along with/put up with/suck up to Kail regardless, so she might as well make a few bucks while she's at it. Obviously, the ideal choice would be to have nothing/little to do with Kail, but they are co-parenting a child and enmeshed with each other's other kids.

Also, if I were Vee, I wouldn't see it as "sucking from Kail's professional teat" so much as "getting a small portion of what Kail owes me back." It's not like Kail has "earned" her fame on her own and Vee is coming along late in the story to try to capitalize. For one, Kail hasn't really "earned" her fame. She lucked into getting cast on the show as a teen (as did Jo) and she's been such a trainwreck that they've kept her on. For another, Vee is hardly a "hanger-on" who's been around for a minute and is trying to cash in on Kail's hard work (and I don't even think that would be "wrong"). I think that Jo (and, by extension, Vee) has equal standing with Kail in terms of some kind of "moral" or "earned" right to capitalize on TM2. She's been on the show for years, albeit as a secondary character, and her "podcast persona" (though I've never listened to the podcast) is real.

With all of that said, I certainly get that it would be more "principled" to not do the podcast with Kail, but bills don't pay themselves and I don't think she's hurting anyone, so I can't really blame Vee.

• Love 6