Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

Yosef confronts Clare, who stands up to him; former bachelorette DeAnna Pappas pays a surprise visit; Clare decides to have an extended after-party with eight of the bachelors.

Airs October 27, 2020.

• Love 1

It would have been more fun if Yousef had been on the naked dodgeball date and refused to strip, then got all the other guys to not strip too. More fun that having a shouting match, and he wasn't even there. Maybe he should be bitching out all the guys who came back wearing jocks, THEY'RE the ones who got naked.

3 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Jordan C and his glasses-too cute

Bennett and HIS glasses - too cute!

• Love 13

We had to listen to Yousef bitching instead of seeing Glasses Jordan talk to Clare and explain the stuff animal that we now don't know what that was about. Please, show.

Ha ha! Yousef is talking about missing his kid and Clare interrupts to talk about HER. That's so Very Clare.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

Yeah, he just dug his own grave there.  Saying you thought the activity was degrading...which I agree, it was...is one thing, but to go on and personally attack her character for participating in it was over the line.  It wasn’t a good look.

• Love 19

I did raise an eyebrow at Clare mentioning how annoyed she was by the guys "broing out" while she is trying to find a husband, considering that really isn't at all what that conversation was about at all. I think that Clare is still annoyed at some other unrelated stuff with the guys, like when she yelled at them for not all lining up to talk to her during one of the parties, and that just came out while she was mad. 

• Love 6

It’s all scripted y’all. I’m sure some producer coached him into bringing some drama with him being a dad and he probably voiced his opinion on last weeks date which was a popular opinion. 

• Love 3

Points to Claire for telling him that's why he wasn't on the date.  He was making excellent points, but then he went way overboard.

EEK...you could see her butt crack/gstring when she walked away from the guys announcing no ceremony.

Dale showing up out of nowhere - yeah.....that's not a producer plant at all  (heavy eye roll).  Loved the guys circling the wagon around Claire - literally - when Yosef was ranting.

• Love 8

Last week's date was a little Eek but this is the Bachelorette, activities like that are part of the series and Claire is not a conservative woman, nor has she ever claimed to be.

He was fine at the beginning but he just got worse and worse, talking over her and intentionally being as douchy as possible.  He was trying to make her cry.

The goal is not to find the Best person of the group.  It's the best person for the ette, which might be Dale, Claire wants to be a media star as much as he does. . . . .

• Love 7

I think there have been more commercials than actual content so far tonight.   I should really start watching on demand but then I'd miss this thread.

Awwww, Bennett!   So cute too in his glasses.   

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I mean, I think the guys bro-ing out has been the highlight of the season so far!

They might end up like Kaitlyn's bros. 

They all became really close when it was obvious she was all in with Shawn with a side of Nick.    Tanner, Jared, the Bens, Cupcake, etc are all close still.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Yeah, he just dug his own grave there.  Saying you thought the activity was degrading...which I agree, it was...is one thing, but to go on and personally attack her character for participating in it was over the line.  It wasn’t a good look.

This. I didn't like that date, but Clare did not deserve all the cruelty. What an asshole. Good riddance! 

• Love 13
Just now, CindyBee said:

I've never seen most of these guys before.  

Hopefully with Yosef's story line kaput we can meet some of the others now.

That’s cute.

As long as Dale and Claire are both there, there is no other story.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

The one bachelor that they kept showing during the RC who didn't get a rose looked so much like Robert Carlyle. I don't have a clue who he was. No good byes or final interviews. I don't even think CH said, "If you didn't get a rose, say your good byes." It's like TPTB want Clare's season over with stat.

• Love 5

I don’t condone dudes who verbally abuse women and that’s exactly what Yosef was doing, period. I’m not a Claire fan but those dates are all production driven so why even blame her.  But seriously dude thought looking like a fckg tool on TV was a good choice? Dayum.

on another note, I got serious cute Urkel vibes from Devon (I think that was his name). Anyone else?

• Love 12