Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

I think Clare pissed the producers off because she's certainly not getting a very flattering edit. Not that she didn't do all of these things, but typically they make the lead look pretty good no matter what. 

I really like Bennett and Riley. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 19

If any of these guys had been the Bachelor and was gobsmacked by one particular lady, they would do the exact same thing.  Maybe not so blatantly, but they'd weasel around the unwritten rules.  

But yeah, I think she's being a bit too obvious.  

• Love 5

Clare, classless?  Well, maybe?  She is being pretty disrespectful to the guys,  Dale, of course, excepted.

Clare, stop shining the guys on!  They're not as stupid as you make them out to be! 

Edited by rebel2u
I really can spell, just not tonight apparently.
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, leighdear said:

If any of these guys had been the Bachelor and was gobsmacked by one particular lady, they would do the exact same thing.  Maybe not so blatantly, but they'd weasel around the unwritten rules.  

But yeah, I think she's being a bit too obvious.  

Some of them pretty much have. Ben F. was totally into Courtney and snuck off with her every chance he could. Ben H. also admitted he was very into Lauren from the start and would have ended the show after a few weeks if it had been allowed. I think a lot of the women from Nick's season have also commented on the fact that they knew Vanessa was his favorite all along. 

They just got slightly better edits, I think. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

You know Clare is going to be all butthurt when the guys make fun of her boyfriend. 

I dont know if she is getting a bad edit or what, but Clare just comes across as an immature selfish drip for the most part, despite being the oldest bachelorette in the franchises history. I guess it just goes to show that maturity often doesn't correspond with age. 

• Love 20

Why isn't Dale sneaking into her room AFTER the dates each evening?  Isn't that what all self-respecting Bachelors and Bachelorettes have done in the past?  There has to be some upside to being holed up in the same resort...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Yesss! Bring on that Dale roast.

I wish we could just fast forward though this pointless date with some guy who I don't even remember and get to Bennett and et al roasting Dale.

• Love 1

First Dale was playing dumb that he got lost from the way back from the bathroom. Then he swings the other way that he’s the “best suited” to comfort Clare. He should have just admitted that yeah, he took some extra time to make out with her. I feel like the “bros” would have just accepted that. Oh, this poor Zach guy thinking he’s going to have a great date with Clare. You are NOT “present,” Clare. You’re ogling Dale and telling the camera you wanted to fuck him last night but got cockblocked by these pesky other contestants.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

dont know if she is getting a bad edit or what, but Clare just comes across as an immature selfish drip for the most part, despite being the oldest bachelorette in the franchises history. I guess it just goes to show that maturity often doesn't correspond with age

I don’t think it’s a bad edit. Based on the 5 outings she’s had on the Bachelor franchise, that’s her MO and just what she’s always come off as. 

• Love 19

I don't think any particular contestant has been singled out before for something like a roast.  They've always been aimed at a group of the guys.  Is the roast really just of Dale?  That doesn't sound right.

That "spa" looked pretty janky.  My mom has one of those little foot spas in her bathroom.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Zac C. is another one of my sneaky favorites. He gave her a book on that love language gift date. My kind of guy! Plus, I think he's cool looking. 

1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

The Zac not on the date really does look like Nick Viall if you squint at your TV.  

That might have just ruined him for me! 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

This dumping of Zach by Clare is going to work out wonders for him.  With all the Clare hate online tonight, his DMs are going to be of the charts.  

Can't decide who I like better in glasses--Jordan C or Bennett

• Love 14

Okay....what was that?  He wasn't pulling away....she's imagining things.  Okay...he just got the shaft. She's so blinded she's projecting her feelings onto him.

ETA, he shouldn't have grabbed her and tried to kiss her....you could see the freaked out in her eyes. But he was freaked out too....he had no idea what happened.

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 11

Ok, that was weird.  I didn't see him do anything inappropriate or weird.  Now I'm really wondering about Clare and all her traumas.  

I haven't totally given up on her, but I'm not liking her behavior at all.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I missed what happened in the pool because I was busy reading all of your hilarious and insightful posts, but that was WRONG how she obviously did NOT want to kiss him and he GRABS her and is angry that she won’t kiss him?! Yikes! Harrison sends him home—and don’t want this dinner to go to waste so why not get Dale out here...

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

This dumping of Zach by Clare is going to work out wonders for him.  With all the Clare hate online tonight, his DMs are going to be off the charts.  

Can't decide who I like better in glasses--Jordan C or Bennett

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Does anyone know what traumas Clare has been healed from?  

I think she said she was in a physically abusive relationship before she came on The Bachelor. Don't know much more than that, though. 

2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Ok, that was weird.  I didn't see him do anything inappropriate or weird.  Now I'm really wondering about Clare and all her traumas.  

I haven't totally given up on her, but I'm not liking her behavior at all.  

I have to admit I missed most of it because her dog was in front and I was admiring the pup too much 😂

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Look, we all know that this whole show is silly and manipulated by producers and editors and that the whole process producers way more influencers than actual couples, but...there is a system and there are rules here. They might be stupid, but they're there and everyone is supposed to follow them, and I cant stand when Bachelors and Bachelorettes start just changing rules and doing stuff just because they want to. Pete pulled a lot of the same crap, canceling dates and pulling weird shit on the contestants, and now Clare is doing the same thing.  

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

You know Clare is going to be all butthurt when the guys make fun of her boyfriend. 

I hope. Clare went from being one of my all-time favs to being the worst EVER. She can't disappear into obscurity quickly enough for me. Feel sorry for any dude that hooks up with her. He's in for a miserable life.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Look, we all know that this whole show is silly and manipulated by producers and editors and that the whole process producers way more influencers than actual couples, but...there is a system and there are rules here. They might be stupid, but they're there and everyone is supposed to follow them, and I cant stand when Bachelors and Bachelorettes start just changing rules and doing stuff just because they want to. Pete pulled a lot of the same crap, canceling dates and pulling weird shit on the contestants, and now Clare is doing the same thing.  

I remember it starting with Chris Soule's season, when they let some of the girls "break into" his house, go through his stuff, put on his motorcycle helmet, etc.  

• Love 2