Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Did Chris H. just say Margaret Cho invented the roast????  Wrong!  Hoping I misheard him.

They said she’s a member of The Friar’s Club, which invented the roast.

Eazy reacting to the jokes was funnier than any of the actual jokes.

• Love 16

This is really just a waste of time for the rest of the guys, just head on home. I know that almost every season has a favorite, but most people can at least pretend to be interested in some of the other contestants. 

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Does anyone know what traumas Clare has been healed from?  

The only one she talks about non-stop is Juan Pablo not proposing to her when she was all ready to marry him. THEN it became a big deal that he told her he liked effing her although ees was okay when she thought they were getting engaged.

Of course that was six year ago. She was engaged to Benoit after that, and they are supposedly still friends. I think the "trauma" is Clare's hook to be on this show, to finally find TRU LURVE.

OMG, now Clare won't stop talking about Dale with Bennett. WTH. STFU about Dale Clare.

Worst.Bachelorette.EVER.

• Love 9

Dale took the criticism pretty well.  He didn't seemed pissed at anybody.  I think they DO all bro out together when Clare isn't there, Dale included. 

I LOVE her dress.  That color is is the perfect bright golden shade to me.  

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

The only one she talks about non-stop is Juan Pablo not proposing to her when she was all ready to marry him. THEN it became a big deal that he told her he liked effing her although ees was okay when she thought they were getting engaged.

Of course that was six year ago. She was engaged to Benoit after that, and they are supposedly still friends. I think the "trauma" is Clare's hook to be on this show, to finally find TRU LURVE.

OMG, now Clare won't stop talking about Dale with Bennett. WTH. STFU about Dale Clare.

Worst.Bachelorette.EVER.

I totally agree she's not a great Bachelorette, but I have heard her talk about a physically abusive relationship that she apparently was in before Juan Pablo. I'm guessing that is what she was alluding to. 

• Love 4

I honestly thought she was going to give the rose to Dale saying, 'you all gave him such a hard time, and he took he it so great, he deserves the rose."

Damn....Tayshia looked GOOD!!!!  I hope she does a good job.  Those men are going to be so happy when they see her.

Edited by Ripley68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

The producers are going pretty scorched earth on her edit. She is not coming out of this looking good AT ALL. 

So many guys in this group that I like so far. Bennett, Zac C, Ivan, Demar, Riley, Eazy, Brendan, etc. 

That group date had Ben, Bennett, Brendan, Dr. Joe, Zac, Ivan, Demar and even Kenny and his tats and she couldn't give one of them a rose cause they made fun of her pretend fiance!??! 

Clare better stay off social media for awhile as she's getting blasted right now.

• Love 16

After Clare  makes the guys wait all day for the group date, she promises them a cocktail party.  the party starts with Dale asking the other guys if they mind if he talks to Clare alone for FIVE MINUTES - the rest of the guys are left waiting  an hour while Dale and Clare make out in a bed.   Holy CRAP she  is rude!  

• Love 24

Clare: "Wow, I really appreciate all these conversations we have. I'm being, like, totally heartfelt right now."
Also Clare: "Because all the conversations are about Dale." 

Clare, you are neither Kelly Taylor nor Jennie Garth. YOU DO NOT GET TO CHOOSE YOURSELF. 

• LOL 15

Clare missed the not exclusively dating 1 person part of being the bachelorette . I’m sure on other seasons , the leads have picked one person right out of the gate that they’re infatuated with .. but production generally edits that out . On this season , they’re purposely putting her being exclusively obsessed with one person in non stop . I have to say , Clare is being horrible to the other guys , but I’m enjoying this as a viewer since it’s a nice change from “ I’m in love with 2 people until I Wake up on the day of the final rose ceremony and I magically figure out which of the two I can’t live without .” 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

I'm starting to think Clare is a MAJOR narcissist.   Me, Me, Me!  I showed up, I spoke my mind, I know what I want!   There are 20-some guys still there, Clare--who showed up, spoke their minds and are trying to see if you are what they want--it's not just about you!  Don't most of the leads know who they are interested in within the first few days?  And they manage to keep it together for a season!  Grow up!

Oh, and Tayshia was speechlessly, breathtakingly gorgeous.

Clare who?

Edited by rebel2u
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

Clare better stay off social media for awhile as she's getting blasted right now.

Nah, Clare’s just going to pay herself on the back or give herself some roses for “speaking her truth and showing up”. If you’re blasting her, she’ll give you the Yosef treatment. She really wasted all the guys time but it was pretty  good entertainment.

• Love 6