Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I know I’m gonna sound bad , but I can’t wait until Dale Inevitably dumps Clare . She’s treating the other guys terribly and is making up any and every excuse to make it seem like all the others aren’t good enough for her and are triggering her traumas meanwhile it’s just because she wants the guys to be duplicates of Dale . She’s really immature and needs a wake up call . 

I’m with you.  I feel for these other guys, going through COVID testing and quarantine, just to be ignored while she makes out with Dale and only Dale.

Edited by CraftyHazel
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Seriously, DID SHE REFER TO DALE AS HER FIANCE!? DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!

Well, for all we know, that could have happened before this season started. This whole DRAH-MA could just be in the "reality-show" script TPTB wrote and Clare/Dale are just going along with it. Dale's not a very good actor though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. 

*sniff*

Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. Boo hoo. Dale. Boo hoo. Dale. Dale. Boohoo. DALE! 

I can't stop laughing over this one.  It pretty much says it all.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I did a double take when she said but I guess in her head, he's her fiance already.   

The way she treated those guys on both of the group dates was beyond rude.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I know I’m gonna sound bad , but I can’t wait until Dale Inevitably dumps Clare . She’s treating the other guys terribly and is making up any and every excuse to make it seem like all the others aren’t good enough for her and are triggering her traumas meanwhile it’s just because she wants the guys to be duplicates of Dale . She’s really immature and needs a wake up call . 

Yes, and then Clare will look back and wonder "why didn't I give any of these guys a chance? " 

I get that the leads have had that same feeling for one person right from the start.  BUt they usually chalk it up to a first impression, and stay open-minded about at least meeting the others.    I do think it's pretty awful when the lead makes out with multiple people, only to say "I knew from the start,"  because maybe it's possible to get to know people without all the slobbering and kissing and grinding? 

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Didn't realize live posting was being allowed for these threads. I was wondering why there were so many pages already. Okay, so admittedly I'm only half paying attention to this but I call bullshit on Clare's playing the "blame the producers" game on social media. Unless she's going to claim the producers forced her to keep the guys waiting forever while she tongued Dale for an hour, then give them all barely a second of her attention, then she's full of shit.

Or that the producers made her talk about how much she just wanted to see Dale while on her 1 on 1 with another guy, or not give out a group date rose because how dare the guys insult "her man", she can shut the fuck up. Ashley got roasted and insulted by the guys supposedly fighting for her on her season and Clare wants to be all offended because the guys were insulting Dale. 

And she was obviously very much all over him enough for the guys to have noticed and become bothered by it. Multiple guys seemed genuinely bothered by this and all stating how she was showing no interest in anyone else. But yeah, that was all the producers and they just wanted to push her out. Whatever Clare.

Meanwhile Yosef guy did himself no favors. The naked dodgeball may have been classless but he came across as an angry nutjob. So deuces dude.

• Love 18

Thanks, Clare.  Just as women need more empowerment and are desperate to hold onto what took us decades to achieve, you demonstrate the worst our gender has to offer.  You are exactly the type of woman who exhibits all the hysterical immaturity and instability that makes it so easy for society to brush us all off as incompetent and unqualified for serious endeavors.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I call bullshit on Clare's playing the "blame the producers" game on social media.

So Clare is posting somewhere and complaining about her edit? Mad that they are showing what she actually said and did? HEE-larious. I need to see that ... where?

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

OMG, the producers are giving her such a bitch edit.  They really must hate her!

There’s no way around that.  She’s unstable.  Dale is playing the game and she’s calling him her fiancée. A guy she zoomed in on based solely on looks, right out of the car.  And she’s so obsessed with him that she hasn’t taken the time to notice if he’s genuine or not.  

And sending the guy home because she was triggered?  That was overly dramatic and a shitty thing to do.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SallyAlbright said:

He went in there to attack her and upset her and it took it WAY too far. For all his talk about being an example for his daughter, he certainly set a terrible example for how to speak to a woman (or anyone) with respect. He was determined to make a scene and be cruel and it worked, I guess. 

Yousef lost me (well he lost me weeks ago) in this argument when he started filtering everything through what would be "appropriate" for his daughter.

Clare isn't his daughter's mother or even stepmother.  She hasn't met her.  She is a single woman involved in some apparently consensual nakedness that he was nowhere around.

She has no responsibility towards his daughter who he abandoned for weeks (potentially months?)* just so he could get into a testosterone-filled fight for the affections of a woman he clearly did not know.  I was disappointed she didn't point that out to him and send him packing. 

*And normally, I do not care when contestants choose to do this. But you don't get to do this and then weaponize the child you chose to leave behind to make people feel bad for you.  This applies from bachelor shows to cooking shows. Miss them?  Sure.  But don't use them to make me feel sorry for you.

Speaking of bad behavior, I want to show that clip of Jay chasing Clare to every man.  Yes, she went in for a kiss.  But for whatever reason, whether it's her perception that he pulled back or whether she suddenly realized he wasn't Dale, she changed her mind.  That "it's fine, it's fine" while trying to run away is probably the one time I really identified with Clare.  That feeling of trying to get away from a guy who clearly gets the message that I'm not interested in getting close to him---and yet him clearly not caring as he continues to approach felt all too real. 

Forget whatever came before.  Once you get the message, back the fuck off.  She wasn't just sad.  Or mad.  Regardless of whether or not he meant her ill intent (and I don't think he did), she was terrified. 

1 hour ago, SallyAlbright said:

Clare and Dale are acting like giddy high school kids. No problem with them being into one another, but she needs to call this off or give the other guys some more respect and time. A lot of them are really cool and nice. 

Right.  But I don't feel bad for the producers. I don't know much about Clare but it sounds like this is her MO.  And yet, I have to wonder about the producers.  Her absolutely shutting down to anything about the process to the point of cancelling dates and not giving out a rose on a group date is just incredible to me. 

• Love 18

I looked at Dales football history.   He never really played. He was tossed around four different teams over a 2 year period playing on their practice teams.   I’m not sure if he actually played in a real game.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I have to admit, this episode did go by fast. That was the worst fake promo for this episode though.  MANY times they showed us Claire supposedly leaving and the guys asking about it, saying it was tonight...they even showed it at the beginning of the episode with CH dramatically saying “tonight.”  Yeah...not so much.

• Love 9

I’m kind of happy that Clare isn’t faking it with any of the other men. She has her future ex fiancé picked out, she’s not on every guy’s lap or leading a decoy #2 along, and Dale is secure in his spot with no second thoughts. The goal is one mate, not 10.

Zac should have been booted for grabbing her when she tried to get away. Good for her walking out and not doing the night date. After Yosef or whatever screamy  dad was named, she was probably over it. 

Kaitlyn slept with 2 guys and is still dragged for it. And of course the double standard of most of the Bachelors sleeping with at least 2 or 3 of the fantasy suite picks is okay. Props to Sean Lowe for being “nope, not doing it with any of them”. 

Not looking forward to Tayshia. But the guys not named Dale will be thrilled. 

• Love 14

I hope most of the guys stick around for Tayshia (and I hope I spelled her name correctly). She struck me as fun and having a sense of humor, which this season desperately needs after Clare's weep-and-whine- athon.

• Love 7

Echoing everyone else who's already said it, but all of this tonight was so rude of Clare, and rude of Dale as well. I thought Dale was smoother than he was tonight, but I guess he's mainly just smooth with Clare. He couldn't conjure up anything to excuse himself to the guys after monopolizing Clare for an hour, and then "stumbling" upon her later. Oh, okay, Dale, if you didn't know Clare was there and then you accidentally found her, you could have excused yourself after having ruined the men's night. But of course he isn't going to pass up a chance to be #1, and she isn't going to forfeit one second of him. 

To me this is all exacerbated by the fact that everyone had to endure quarantine to be on this season, and they're not getting a chance at all. Just getting canceled, stood up, no group date, no group date rose, etc. No travel or any of the perks that contestants usually get.

I personally don't find Tayshia pretty, something about her jawline, but I'm certainly ready to see the end of Clare. I maliciously hope she and Dale don't last. I don't think she deserves what she thinks she deserves; she's too narcissistic and selfish. 

Edited by Arkay
  • Love 15

Meh. Besides constantly talking about Dale and keeping the guys waiting, which was rude AF, I don't get all the vitriol.

There can only be 1 winner anyway. She just found her person early. I kinda like that she isn't going on with the charade of pretending to like the other guys because that would've been bullshit, too.

I guess I'm just confused about what she was supposed to do here. If she strung the guys along knowing damn well it was going to be Dale in the end, then everyone would've been mad that she didn't cut the guys sooner.

I would've respected the guys more if they just had a mass walkout. They all see that she's into Dale. They're not in prison, they could've left as well. If it were me, once she kept going on about Dale, I would've told her that I can see she's not interested in getting to know me, wished her luck on her "journey," and packed my shit.

No one is forced to be here. That goes double for you, Yosef. I can't stand when people use their kids as shields.

I also didn't bat an eye when she called Dale her fiance. It's early, yes, but is it crazier than getting engaged after 9 weeks?

I don't know. I just accept this silliness for what it is.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

Some of them pretty much have. Ben F. was totally into Courtney and snuck off with her every chance he could. Ben H. also admitted he was very into Lauren from the start and would have ended the show after a few weeks if it had been allowed. I think a lot of the women from Nick's season have also commented on the fact that they knew Vanessa was his favorite all along. 

They just got slightly better edits, I think. 

There is a difference between a lead having an obvious favorite - pretty much most of them did. I have read comments from many past contestants from various seasons who would say the guys/women all knew who the lead's favorite (or in some cases favorites) was, fairly early on.

Most of the guys on Rachel's season admitted that they knew it was all about Bryan and Peter fairly early on, same with as someone else noted, Kaitlyn and her Nick and Shawn back and forth. JoJo was clearly all about Jordan from Day 1 and Andi was gaga over Josh, though she was also genuinely attracted to Nick. 

That's all fine. But all of these situations were different to whatever this hot mess that is happening with Clare. Because many of these other leads made a genuine attempt to at least seem somewhat interested in other people and try to make the process work.

Hot mess that she was herself, even Hannah, who was in the early days going down a similar path with Luke, checked herself when Jed walked in on them with Luke's shirt off. Hannah actually stated that she realized at that point that she wasn't being fair to the other guys and giving them a chance and trying to get to know them. And that she had to put some distance between her and Luke. 

Clare is just all, "I like Dale, Dale is my man, Dale, Dale, Dale - ugh, who are those losers I have to talk to now - where's Dale, can I sniff Dale now, but let's talk about Dale some more"... Like seriously?

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 24

I like Clare's dog a lot better than I like her.

Wasn't Yosef the guy who was called out on night one for trying to hook up with one of the other contestant's friends via DM during the pre-show quarantine?  I don't think he was ever interested in Clare (or any bachelorette they would have provided) and went on the show to make a name for himself.  When he wasn't getting as much air time as he expected, he tried to take a page out of Clare's book and call her out like she did to JP.  Unfortunately he didn't realize that the audience needed to have some investment in his relationship with Clare for it to work to his advantage.  He wasn't wrong in a lot of what he said, but he was way too intense and insulting considering he was talking to someone for only the second or third time.

Clare is less mature than my 16 yr old niece and just about as dramatic.  I am so over her and her obsession with Dale.  

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Ripley68 said:

ETA, he shouldn't have grabbed her and tried to kiss her....you could see the freaked out in her eyes. But he was freaked out too....he had no idea what happened.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

He made it super weird by grabbing her like that.  Like kiss me!

This. Honestly, he did make me uncomfortable at one point with it, and I don't have any traumas like what I assume Clare is referring to. I get that he was confused and felt she had misread his pulling away but all he had to say was "hey, I just want you to know I was not pulling away from you back there" and left it at that when she said it was okay.  

But the following her and literally grabbing her saying how he's trying to kiss her, while she's essentially telling him no - yeah, not good dude. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

So Clare is posting somewhere and complaining about her edit? Mad that they are showing what she actually said and did? HEE-larious. I need to see that ... where?

Don't know about tonight or anything specifically overt. But apparently this past week she liked and/or retweeted some comments that suggested the whole situation was producer driven so they could get rid of Clare because they'd already decided to replace her with Tayshia. And so they falsely edited to make her seem like the worse Bachelorette ever, to have an excuse to bring in Tayshia. Clare liked the person's tweets and so some see it as her co-singing the comment. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Yousef lost me (well he lost me weeks ago) in this argument when he started filtering everything through what would be "appropriate" for his daughter.

Heck yeah.  Little girls shouldn't ever watch this show, it's been nothing but bad examples for years.

I do wish that had given us a replay of Zach flinching back from her kiss.  I was busy talking about how Golden Retrievers always look happy.

I also wish we had Clare's entire roast routine.  From the little bit we heard she was much meaner than the guys.  

ETA:  Who's this boa constrictor Dale's supposed to look like?

Edited by JudyObscure
  • Love 4

Nice positioning when the guy busted in on Dale and her kissing along the wall the old "Oh no, we weren't doing anything" that many a teen has been caught at in their house when mom came home unexpectedly!

Also Claire can now be a shill for Downy Wrinkle Guard in their 'are your wrinkled clothes giving people the wrong signal' fabric softener ads because it was SO obvious her shorts had been hiked up while she was on the bed with Dale. Those things were pleated when they showed her standing up.

The cancellations they've stared letting the Bachelors and 'ettes do over the fast few seasons is what "blew up the Bachelor". It started wayyyy before Clair cancelled everything that didn't include Dale. Then one date she did have she just made out with him back in her room for 45 damned minutes. You let them walk all over you and it's YOUR fault that your precious program has blown up.

I bet Taysha was brought in on the strict agreement that it is THEIR show and she will do it by the book come hell or high water. There needs to be structure and rules not these 'So what do you want us to do now?' convos with CH. This is your show not the Bach'ette's show, they can't dictate format or all hell breaks loose and you have a 'ette quit after a few weeks.

If you rush a Miracle Man you get rotten miracles (and bad tv).

I also don't EVER need to see two grown women sniffing a guys PANTS and saying how good they smell. There needs to be a line somewhere!!

Edited by Wandering Snark
ad link
  • LOL 6
  • Love 17
35 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

I also don't EVER need to see two grown women sniffing a guys PANTS and saying how good they smell. There needs to be a line somewhere!!

I think Production (crew and everyone) decided they'd HAD IT with her and show more crapola than they ever intended. The "cutting room floor" stuff ended up burning our eyes.  Poor Clare (that's also an order of nuns), she's been so abused and mistreated in her life all by MEN!  She'll show 'em.  She's a powerful and strong woman.  Actually, Poor Clare's a moody, horny opportunist and a manipulator.  Buh-Bye!

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
57 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I do wish that had given us a replay of Zach flinching back from her kiss.

I never watch the show live, so I was able to rewind-rewind-rewind.  I saw no flinching.  I did see him be a bit "assertive" when trying to get her to explain what was going on.  He did keep her from stepping out of the pool.  Bad form, but not an assault.

1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

But apparently this past week she liked and/or retweeted some comments that suggested the whole situation was producer driven so they could get rid of Clare because they'd already decided to replace her with Tayshia. And so they falsely edited to make her seem like the worse Bachelorette ever, to have an excuse to bring in Tayshia.

Do those Tweeters have any idea how much TROUBLE and WORK changing over to a different Bachelorette is for Production?  Contracts (nullifying Clare's, starting Tayshia's), attorneys, clothing, schedules, COVID quarantine/testing, coaching.  The only way it makes sense is if that was The Plan from the beginning; otherwise logistics are hell.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, saber5055 said:

"That's why you were NOT on that date" to Yousef. Points for Clare.

And those, Ladies and Germs, were the Last Points for Clare.

6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

What an asshole. Good riddance! 

So was SHE!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think part of the reason we are seeing the guys revolt is because they're all trapped inside the resort.  If they were getting to fly around the world and not be "the one" they probably wouldn't care as much.

I can't imagine that there wasn't producer interference here though.  Tyisha just "happened" to be isolating at home??  I'm excited for next weeks episode though.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, thehepburn said:

I understand that Clare was triggered. What can you do? 

Do you know who else was triggered? Me. By bad bacherolettes.

I’m very tired of people like Clare and Hannah with clear mental health issues being cast. It’s not fun or funny, and they really need to stop making everyone around them their counselors. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Fable said:

I didn’t see her season with JP, but of course, plenty of clips were aired, so I knew of her.  From everything else I had seen from BiP and Winter Games, I always thought she was flaky, but on Winter Games, I also found her completely rude and unlikeable when she set up a hot tub date with one of the guys and didn’t bother to show up or even politely cancel.  This is the same type of behavior she is exhibiting here, so while some of it can be chalked up to editing, I have to believe this is the real Clare. 

It wasn’t a “hot tub date,” it was a “jacuzzi appointment.” 😆 But, you are entirely correct. She tried to make that guy out to be a monster for being upset that she didn’t show up for their jacuzzi appointment—when meanwhile she was just upset that she probably should have stuck with Benoit but SHE had sent him home by picking the other guy. Moreover, she expected that guy to read her mind that she had buyers’ remorse without actually TELLING him. This is just like how now Clare is upset that the guys DON’T chase after her—while simultaneously being put out that she is forced to interact with anyone besides Dale. There is no winning with this woman. Everything you do is “wrong.” She seems utterly exhausting to be in a relationship with—one of those people who probably goes on about “fighting for our love.” Dale’s nice smile and “smell” is only going to take him so far with her. Right now, he can be her “knight in shining armor” and hug her when those mean other men hurt her feelings, but what’s going to happen when it’s ONLY him?!

4 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Nice positioning when the guy busted in on Dale and her kissing along the wall the old "Oh no, we weren't doing anything" that many a teen has been caught at in their house when mom came home unexpectedly!

Also Claire can now be a shill for Downy Wrinkle Guard in their 'are your wrinkled clothes giving people the wrong signal' fabric softener ads because it was SO obvious her shorts had been hiked up while she was on the bed with Dale. Those things were pleated when they showed her standing up.

The cancellations they've stared letting the Bachelors and 'ettes do over the fast few seasons is what "blew up the Bachelor". It started wayyyy before Clair cancelled everything that didn't include Dale. Then one date she did have she just made out with him back in her room for 45 damned minutes. You let them walk all over you and it's YOUR fault that your precious program has blown up.

I bet Taysha was brought in on the strict agreement that it is THEIR show and she will do it by the book come hell or high water. There needs to be structure and rules not these 'So what do you want us to do now?' convos with CH. This is your show not the Bach'ette's show, they can't dictate format or all hell breaks loose and you have a 'ette quit after a few weeks.

If you rush a Miracle Man you get rotten miracles (and bad tv).

Ironically, Juan Pablo was the most-despised Bachelor by producers and staff because he didn’t “follow the rules” and kept messing with production schedules, and here comes Clare—even worse than he was!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Don't know about tonight or anything specifically overt. But apparently this past week she liked and/or retweeted some comments that suggested the whole situation was producer driven so they could get rid of Clare because they'd already decided to replace her with Tayshia. And so they falsely edited to make her seem like the worse Bachelorette ever, to have an excuse to bring in Tayshia. Clare liked the person's tweets and so some see it as her co-singing the comment. 

But of course. People like Clare are never at fault, someone else always is. They really should have done an MMPI on her. She’s textbook narcissist with a histrionic concurrence. And she’s not a charming narcissist, she’s a tiresome one. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Oh, man, whoever ends up with Clare, good luck buddy. She's WHACK. I feel sorry for Zach. She doesn't even have the courtesy to send him home, she makes CH do it.

Clare SUCKS. I strongly dislike her. What a jerk.

The cancelling of the dinner is one of the meanest things i have ever seen, also the refusal to hand out the group rose to anyone . Mean. And I’ve been watching this show from day one . I do wonder if Clare and dale are sneaking out every night. But to be stood up at dinner ?? After she went to kiss him? Not nice . These guys quarantined for you - suck it up and have dinner . I can’t wait for the men tell all!!

• Love 22

It's almost like production egged her on to do as many things she "wants" to get the drama up.  I feel like they are literally trying to put Dale on a platter for her and in her ear to move fast.  I feel like this was all planned. It makes no sense if not as we know other seasons had a front runner and they hid it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Ripley68 said:

I honestly thought she was going to give the rose to Dale saying, 'you all gave him such a hard time, and he took he it so great, he deserves the rose."

Damn....Tayshia looked GOOD!!!!  I hope she does a good job.  Those men are going to be so happy when they see her.

Funny i thought tayshia looked all filled and botoxed and wierd - such a pretty girl who doesn’t need that !!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I think Production (crew and everyone) decided they'd HAD IT with her and show more crapola than they ever intended. The "cutting room floor" stuff ended up burning our eyes.  Poor Clare (that's also an order of nuns), she's been so abused and mistreated in her life all by MEN!  She'll show 'em.  She's a powerful and strong woman.  Actually, Poor Clare's a moody, horny opportunist and a manipulator.  Buh-Bye!

Every morning on my way to work, I walk by a convent of Poor Clare nuns--I'm going to think about this Poor Clare from now on when I walk by and wave hello to sisters that I sometimes see outside in their yard.   

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

My dad used to testify as an expert witness for some trials. Nicest guy ever, and he always made a point to be nice and cheerful to everybody when he came in the room. He’d introduce himself to the stenographers and get to chatting with them. He then would read transcripts of what people had said, and what he noticed was that transcripts of his testimony sounded clear, intelligent, and articulate. Whereas really high profile lawyers (who would storm into the room, be a dick to everyone, and rude and demeaning to the stenographers) would read with, “Umm, like... so... previously... um”. The stenographers were so good that they could edit out (or not) all the filler words and pauses that make us sound like idiots if you ever wrote it out verbatim. 

My point being, if producers are giving Clare a bad edit that could be in part because she sucked on set and people were fed up with her. Admittedly, the people that work on these shows have revealed themselves to be pretty despicable people, but if Clare was actually a sweet, nice, and caring person to everyone you’d kind of think they’d be reluctant to go out of their way to trash her in public by giving her a “bad edit”. Just a thought. And that goes for other contestants on these shows that have looked bad.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I couldn’t believe that! I’m surprised they left it in. They must be ticked at her. 

I’m now understanding why she can’t maintain a relationship. She is nuts. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

I can't see Clare having much contact with any of the actual editors.  And they do what they're told, just like the rest, and behind the scenes AFTER shooting is done.  This isn't live, some people forget.  Those decisions of how the storylines go happen way above their pay grade.  Of course she has many producers, lighting folks, camera people, hair, makeup, wardrobe, etc. that she could piss off.  But they aren't decision makers. 

But nobody is making major decisions on the fly about what to shoot, what to air and what encouragement/instructions/suggestions are give to Clare or the guys.  Now obviously Clare forces their hands DURING the filming by choosing Dale so vehemently, but the "important" folks ultimately decide what we see and chose the bad edit for Clare, probably to make Tayshia more appealing.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Covid might have played a role in Tayisha being available.  We heard they had more guys in quarantine than they needed just in case some tested positive.  They had to have a backup in case Clare tested positive.  Tayisha might have been asked to be ready to fill in if Clare got sick.  Instead Clare went crazy and they decided they had a backup and used her.

• Useful 8
  • Love 10

They shouldn’t have filmed this during Covid. I feel bad for these guys being stuck in small room with 20 other guys and nothing to do all day and night. I’m bored sometimes and I have books and Tv. The show also made a big mistake letting the leads cancel dates, cocktail parties and rose ceremonies-the formula worked fine as it is.

As much as I think Clare is not at all suited for this, I also think she was told before the season started that she would only get a few weeks so she was desperate to find someone quickly. If they would have cast some older guys I might feel differently but I don’t think this was ever for Clare.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Ripley68 said:

Dale's ears are weird.

THANK YOU! Was that what Ben (?) was alluding to with his 'boa constrictor' remark? I didn't really get that one lol.

I thought Zach C/J (whichever one it was) came off just really upset that she was 'misinterpreting' what happened and it came off to me like she was trying to gaslight him into thinking he did something wrong simply because she didn't really wanna kiss him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12