Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, TiredMe said:

I don’t condone dudes who verbally abuse women and that’s exactly what Yosef was doing, period. I’m not a Claire fan but those dates are all production driven so why even blame her.  But seriously dude thought looking like a fckg tool on TV was a good choice? Dayum.

on another note, I got serious cute Urkel vibes from Devon (I think that was his name). Anyone else?

Demar? 

There is no Devon, lol

4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

The one bachelor that they kept showing during the RC who didn't get a rose looked so much like Robert Carlyle. I don't have a clue who he was. No good byes or final interviews. I don't even think CH said, "If you didn't get a rose, say your good byes." It's like TPTB want Clare's season over with stat.

He was kinda twitchy looking, also no idea of his name!   *LOL*  I thought he looked like a marginally attractive Evan Bass.  

• LOL 1
10 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I mean, I think the guys bro-ing out has been the highlight of the season so far!

Wow, guys in their twenties with common interests enjoying time with fun people instead of Stiffler’s mom. That’s what the young‘uns do Clare. You old fart.  The best part for me is always the bromances. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 9

I'm such a sucker. I admit I think Dale and Clare are sweet together and I kind of hope it works out because she so obviously wants this and I hope he's not just a player. 

Now I'm ashamed and need to go find something to really snark on! 

• Love 14

Harrison, the guys being “exposed” is what caused all the kerfuffle in the first place! And the group date card is “to tell the men from the boys”? Here we go again! Strip miniature golf!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

They choose Deanna to give advice??!   Why Deanna as she went all in on Graham, who ran for the freedom at final 4 and got stuck with the no job snowboarder Jesse cause she didn't want to end up alone.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Dale seems nice enough and he is pretty good looking, but I honestly think he one of the more average guys compared to the others. Clare has a really good batch of guys, who are also really attractive, he doesn't really stand out, personality or looks wise. 

• Love 13

I feel bad for these guys.  I know they signed up for this on their own free will but they have been getting a long thin stick stuck up their nose and Clare won't even bother herself to get to know them!?   Even Deanna faked it with the non-Graham crowd better than this.   

• Love 22
6 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Dale seems nice enough and he is pretty good looking, but I honestly think he one of the more average guys compared to the others. Clare has a really good batch of guys, who are also really attractive, he doesn't really stand out, personality or looks wise. 

I guess this is kind of why I think it might be real. He's not the best looking IMO, or the most outgoing, or the smartest, etc. But she is crazy about him for whatever reason. I'd be spending a lot more time with Bennett, Zach C, Riley, Ivan, etc. but she only wants Dale so I hope he likes her just as much. 

I also think this season must have been hard to edit. Show too much of Dale/Clare and their love story, and it gets obnoxious and looks like she ignored all the other guys. Show too little of them together, and their "connection" makes no sense. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

So wait, the guys all had to just sit around being bored while Clare stood them up to go on about Dale and sniff his underwear? Seriously? No wonder the guys want to hang out with each other, Clare doesn't want to hang out with them!

• Love 22

I was totally down for Yousef telling Clare off for her creepy ass stripper date, but he really showed his true colors. What a mean, hateful, cruel, misogynistic piece of crap he is. I hope that his daughter has better role models. 

• Love 16

I wonder if Clare will stand up Zach J. on his date now too.

I would be SO glad I wasn't on that cancelled group date that's turning into a cancelled cocktail party. I'd rather be back at the house bro-ing with my bros than doing ... nothing ... on some fake date.

Clare SUCKS.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

So Clare stands them up for the group date AND the cocktail party? Classy Clare, real classy.

And this is after she got a ton of support to be the bachelorette.  I imagine all of the former bachelorettes are a bit in shock about how tacky she is being.  They know how important it is to be respectful to everyone.  She really sucks. 

• Love 23