Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E35: Special Episode

• Start Topic

A note about the scene of Bayleigh riding the tricycle-

She had to make 500 laps and did so with very few breaks, all in a couple of hours, when it was in the high 90s and Tyler had complained about ash falling in the backyard from the wildfires earlier that day. She was evicted the next day or day after.

I loved the shade thrown at Nicole and how much they showed Janelle and Kaysar. Suck it Nicole!

• Love 5

I should probably apologize for saying this, but I enjoyed the show. It was silly and fun and I laughed quite a few times. 

Maybe it's knowing the winter is almost here, and it's going to be a loooong one, with no trips or company, but I realized that no matter how boring BB has been, I'm going to miss it. When's the next one? 

My other unpopular opinion is that although Janelle is extremely fun to watch, I'd be afraid to know her in real life. I feel like if you got on her bad side you'd be toast. 

I feel guilty about how much I laughed during the crying-in-diary segment, especially at Kevin covered in slime and Bay hiding behind the chair. But she was adorable on the tricycle. 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

I was out after Nicole peed herself. She has problems now, just wait until she pushes out a couple kids and hits menopause. Girl better stock up on Depends. 

I said that same thing to my husband! I have to brace myself for sneezes and laughter, or I might pee. However I birthed a child!

• Love 2

They do these shows every year where they all sit around and reminisce. I hate them. I have always hated them. I am more interested to see how foolish Cody and Nicole are by sitting next to each other in f2. Whoever picks the other deserves to lose. I am obviously rooting for Enzo. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
picks not pics
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

They do these shows every year where they all sit around and reminisce. I hate them. I have always hated them. I am more interested to see how foolish Cody and Nicole are by sitting next to each other in f2. Whoever pics the other deserves to lose. I am obviously rooting for Enzo. 

Still rooting for the ants.

And in case you didn’t notice, the ants did get a nod this episode.  😎 🐜🐜🐜

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

They do these shows every year where they all sit around and reminisce. I hate them. I have always hated them.

Yeah they kinda throw me into fits of rage... as I mentioned previously. So I won't be doing anything but deleting this from my tivo.

• Love 1

I'm glad they got this clip-show out of the way on a special Friday edition, so our last 2 episodes next week will be challenges.

Nicole peeing on herself (and the kitchen floor) isn't nearly as funny as the BB producers seem to think it is.  It's actually kind of pathetic.

I enjoyed the Kaysar/Janelle segment and the crying-in-the-diary-room, which, thankfully, wasn't exclusively a Kevin-fest! lol

As noted before, I used to like all final 6 contestants in their previous seasons, and rooted for each of them.  This season, I didn't like any of them!  I'm looking forward to going back to (hopefully) old-school BB next summer!

• Love 4

Seriously, how dumb is Cody?   Doesn't know what the word "ripe" means?   My grandma would say, "Good thing he's pretty!" but good grief sometimes I'm amazed this guy has made it to age 29 (or whatever age he is)  relatively unscathed.   It's embarrassing.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
assorted typos
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I watched this episode, well actually I fast forwarded the F3 and watched the hamsters I liked.  No surprise I liked the Janie/Kaysar stuff and laughed over all the crying in the diary room.  I liked Kaysar requesting a bunny and I guess Memphis really wanted that hot tub to be turned on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Seriously, how dumb is Cody?   Doesn't know what the word "ripe" means?   My grandma would say, "Good thing he's pretty!" but good grief sometimes I'm amazed this guy has made it to age 29 (or whatever age he is)  relatively unscathed.   It's embarrassing.  

2020 is the year of the Himbo.

Honestly, I enjoyed watching this episode!  I had fun.  The best is those clips of old Jenelle and Kaysar though.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Is it just me or do some of the "stupid Cody" clips feel fake? Like he knows that BB producers swoon over cute doofus editing for their favorites? Not understanding words like "ripe" and "Texan" just seems rather too much.

And while Kaysar today is still totally f---able, holy shit, I forgot how hot original recipe Kaysar was. (I remember so hoping that he and Janelle would make out on their first season so I could live vicariously.)

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Is it just me or do some of the "stupid Cody" clips feel fake? Like he knows that BB producers swoon over cute doofus editing for their favorites? Not understanding words like "ripe" and "Texan" just seems rather too much.

And while Kaysar today is still totally f---able, holy shit, I forgot how hot original recipe Kaysar was. (I remember so hoping that he and Janelle would make out on their first season so I could live vicariously.)

Cody has admitted to acting and playing it up to get more DR and air time. Ripe is a weird one to pick not to know? At least Enzo and forlorn , was more believable. 

Since Nicole was dropped by carefree ,maybe depends will pick it her up now? I have wondered sometimes how she did a 4 year nursing degree and worked in the ER and sometimes does not know about common medical issues. Maybe she did not want to admit peeing yourself in your 20's more then once is not normal, but some of the other questions like about Advil or ingrown toenails, basic stuff I would think an ER nurse should know?  The one thing I am glad she does speak of and with conviction is people should not go uninsured. She saw to many people go broke getting medical care. Then you have Cody saying he has no insurance and she gave him a lecture. You would think Cody's GF serious illness would have woken him up, but I guess not. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Typically I skip these clip shows, but this one actually was kinda fun.

What was with the shot of Dr. Will yawning in his underwear up on the balcony? Foreshadowing his return, or just another unseen clip from his first appearance?

I think nurses are like doctors in that they specialize.  A labor and delivery nurse can tell you anything or everything about birthing.  Asking them about colonoscopy and they might have to refer back to their studies. 

With that said I think most of them know about common meds and common sense questions!

1 hour ago, Giuseppe said:

What was with the shot of Dr. Will yawning in his underwear up on the balcony? Foreshadowing his return, or just another unseen clip from his first appearance?

Yeah, I wasn't sure which it was supposed to be. I'm going to assume an unused clip, though.

My favorite part was actually the montage of them requesting stuff from the Diary Room. I love seeing the more logistical side.

15 hours ago, springbarb said:

My favorite part was actually the montage of them requesting stuff from the Diary Room. I love seeing the more logistical side.

Memphis’s repeated pleas for the hot tub made me laugh.

I was listening to this while I cleaned the bathroom this morning but went back into the living room to sit down and watch the Janelle and Kaysar segment.

I also love that they played that right before the ad break showing the AFP segment.  I hope SO BADLY some combo of Kaysar/Janelle is 1 and 2.

Normally the dumb clips shows don’t bother me, but when it’s narrated by these three, blech.

Oh, also, I love how they played the buildup of Nicole practicing what she was going to say when she made Janelle a have-not, because it made Nicole look pretty foolish when she tried to declare it just came out.  More making Nicole look foolish clips, please.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 5
On 10/24/2020 at 4:00 AM, DakotaLavender said:

They do these shows every year where they all sit around and reminisce. I hate them. I have always hated them.

It might be more interesting seeing them reacting to stuff (non gameplay things I suppose) rather than just doing a kind of fake narration.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I think it is all fake, [Cody] has won too many competitions that required some level of smarts for him to really be that dim.

To a significant degree, I’d be inclined to agree; IMHO Cody simply chooses to play up the “it’s a good thing he’s so pretty” persona because it gets him more camera time.  
Kinda like Nicole and her “Discount America’s Sweetheart” routine, even though we see her practicing her “genuine distress” for the broadcasts.  😛 

Edited by Nashville
Because fuck fake Nicole
  • Love 5

I finally got around to watching this. Count me among those who normally hate and despise the clip shows (Survivor too), but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. It was fun. But I guess that fits the theme of the season. What should be good is crap, what is normally crap is good. It’s bizarro BB.

On 10/24/2020 at 7:15 PM, Giuseppe said:

What was with the shot of Dr. Will yawning in his underwear up on the balcony?

It was the editors shocking me back to reality and reminding me that this was a terrible season. And also, that Halloween is almost here.

On 10/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, Nashville said:

Still rooting for the ants.

Still rooting for Moolan.

• Love 2

Wow.  You can really tell how much Janelle has gone overboard with her vanity though the years.  She should spend some of that time and money on her personality.  Neither her nor Kaysar deserve AFP.  

Production should have fixed the cheap-ass tricycle, because that was bullshit. (Kudos to Bayleigh for soldiering though.)  Since it was a triathlete punishment, were there two other things we didn't get to see?  It looked like there was more equipment set up.

Of course, no mention of the Ian-shaming.

• Love 1