Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

From what I've watched so far and this is my opinion I think their will be a successful couple I just don't know which one it is Sonia goes out of her way on social media to not give anything away I don't know if it's because she's together with nick or not and when it comes to tom and Lilly I think they may be together but I'm not sure yet I got to watch the rest of the season

10 minutes ago, Lola16 said:

Sam had those wax melts and I believe there were allusions to smoking the MJ. 

I don't remember Vanessa being domestic as much as being a homebody.  She was kind of a mopey slob.

Sonia --- no, she's too nice to be paired with all surface no substance David.  There's no one on this show that I'd match him up with except Sam though she's better with Derek from a trainwreck potential.

I actually think Sonia and David would be a good match. They are both amiable and seem to be looking for love. And, there's nothing about Vanessa that said slob.  She always wore cute dresses.  Plus, she and Tres were also the only couple to dress appropriately for the expert visits.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Waterlilly said:

Except the part about weed being illegal here in Florida, and I used to smoke it, just not when I should be trying to get to know someone who isn't smoking it and definitely not in this type of situation "unknown". It would be sort of like smoking pot during a job interview. 

Bingo!! As well as not everyone wants to smell that and there are some people allergic to the smoke from it. My MIL is one of those. Yet in this kind of situation its just bad. Plain and simple. I wouldn't want to be stuck with that. To much of that smell and I'd be felling sick from it myself. Plus turn bitter and angry over being matched with someone like that. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, CindyK said:

I actually think Sonia and David would be a good match. They are both amiable and seem to be looking for love. And, there's nothing about Vanessa that said slob.  She always wore cute dresses.  Plus, she and Tres were also the only couple to dress appropriately for the expert visits.

I didn't write that she dressed like a slob - it was in reference to her being domestic. She had stuff strewn all over. Tres even came home from work one day early to clean up after *her* mess.

I would totally watch this MAFS Musical Spouses show you're pitching. Maybe after enough random swaps the "experts" could get a couple that worked. Though, I think you guys are probably doing a better job than they would. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, jenrising said:

I would totally watch this MAFS Musical Spouses show you're pitching. Maybe after enough random swaps the "experts" could get a couple that worked. Though, I think you guys are probably doing a better job than they would. 

I think Patti from Millionaire Matchmaker could do a better job.

For David from S3, I'd match him up with Emily from Married by Mom and Dad:

https://www.facebook.com/EmmyKatActress/?fref=ts

She's attractive and that's important to him because he stated he wanted someone his friends would find attractive. She has a job (2 of them!), she's fit - she's done American Ninja Warrior and he likes to play kickball, she drinks beer out of a bottle and he likes to do that, she likes to go to bar-be-cues and talk to other people's friends and he likes that.  C'mon show -- do a cross show promotion and make this happen!

10 minutes ago, Lola16 said:

I didn't write that she dressed like a slob - it was in reference to her being domestic. She had stuff strewn all over. Tres even came home from work one day early to clean up after *her* mess.

I remember him cleaning up the house ONCE in preparation for her birthday. Who knows, he may have been the one to make the mess that day. Other than that, I don't remember the house being a mess. She also cooked a lot.  I don't recall any wives from any other season doing much cooking.

• Love 1
Just now, CindyK said:

I remember him cleaning up the house ONCE in preparation for her birthday. Who knows, he may have been the one to make the mess that day. Other than that, I don't remember the house being a mess. She also cooked a lot.  I don't recall any wives from any other season doing much cooking.

I remember her sitting on their bed in several episodes with her clothes and shoes strewn about. My take away with her was the same as Marivic from MBMAD - lived at home too long, had her mother/grandmother pick up after her, etc. At least Vanessa had her own place.

And there's no way I'd match her up with David.  Vanessa is way to nice for that!

3 minutes ago, Lola16 said:

I remember her sitting on their bed in several episodes with her clothes and shoes strewn about. My take away with her was the same as Marivic from MBMAD - lived at home too long, had her mother/grandmother pick up after her, etc. At least Vanessa had her own place.

And there's no way I'd match her up with David.  Vanessa is way to nice for that!

I don't recall that, but maybe they were taping her in the middle of picking out clothes or doing laundry? I sometimes lay things out on my bed too. Doesn't mean I had a doting mother who picked up after me.

I wouldn't match her up with Vaughn or David, FWIW.

21 minutes ago, jenrising said:

Why not instead just toss them all in one house and let them at each other? There are just some though I NEVER, EVER want to see on my tv again....such as Sam, Tres, all of Season 2, Vaughn and Monet...with this season I will say most after what I have seen so far. 

29 minutes ago, aethera said:

There is no need to correct the grammar of other posters. It's unnecessary and rude.

Absolutely. Sorry M8. Didn't mean to hurt feelings. Tried the humor route but must have missed the mark. Just dying for some punctuation so it's easier to read and understand.

42 minutes ago, CindyK said:

I don't recall that, but maybe they were taping her in the middle of picking out clothes or doing laundry? I sometimes lay things out on my bed too. Doesn't mean I had a doting mother who picked up after me.

I wouldn't match her up with Vaughn or David, FWIW.

Going to have to agree to disagree. I remember when they were talking to her family and they said Vanessa was spoiled and coddled. Everyone remembers and interprets differently.

Edited by Lola16
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lola16 said:

Absolutely. Sorry MB. Didn't mean to hurt feelings. Tried the humor route but must have missed the mark. Just dying for some punctuation so it's easier to read and understand.

Going to have to agree to disagree. I remember when they were talking to her family and they said Vanessa was spoiled and coddled. Everyone remembers and interprets differently.

Guess so. Because I don't recall her family saying anything of the sort.

4 hours ago, Lola16 said:

oh man Sonia and David would be so cute!! Tres and Vanessa, all that gift giving got so boring after a while...

• Love 3

New here, but have been reading for the past couple of seasons (got annoyed with the 2 Ryans and quit watching for a while) and while I have no ability or background to diagnose,  I am wondering if anyone else has thought to question whether Nick may have some highly functioning form of aspergers syndrome.  He seems to have trouble connecting with other humans on an emotional level...he seems rather robotic,and he tends to shy away from physical HUMAN contact.   I may be way off base, but was curious if others thought that he wasn't just a cold and distant dick.  

• Love 7

interesting thought.....he seems very shy, not snobby, or maybe the cameras make him really uncomfortable? I have to say, Sonia seems like a very warm personality and hopefully she can loosen him up. Or maybe he just doesnt like her:(.

• Love 2

Back to the discussion of whether the contestants get paid - here is what Dr. Cilona said about the first season, in the thread over on Babycenter:

"Production paid for:

The weddings (I believe each person was allowed to have 25 people present--so 50 total), wedding dresses, wedding rings, and Honeymoons. I don't know the budgets, but I know they had limits. However, I think they were pretty good by most standards. The production really did whatever they could to make the weddings feel as special as possible for the participants (there were wedding planners that worked with each bride and groom to find out their preferences about flowers, colors, music, food, the cake, etc. 

The show is not a "contest" so there is no cash prize for participants or "winners". I guess you should also consider the value of the assessments, though they weren't given any direct feedback regarding the findings. If I were to perform the same services for someone at my normal rates, the cost would be very substantial. 

And, of course, if we are successful, I think a lifelong partner is a pretty good prize! :)"

===========================================================================

So, according to him, there is no stipend paid, and it sounds like their rentals aren't even covered?! I find it hard to believe they aren't paid at least something nominal for being filmed. But there ya go.

1 hour ago, ohgoodgolly said:

New here, but have been reading for the past couple of seasons (got annoyed with the 2 Ryans and quit watching for a while) and while I have no ability or background to diagnose,  I am wondering if anyone else has thought to question whether Nick may have some highly functioning form of aspergers syndrome.  He seems to have trouble connecting with other humans on an emotional level...he seems rather robotic,and he tends to shy away from physical HUMAN contact.   I may be way off base, but was curious if others thought that he wasn't just a cold and distant dick.  

I think it's too soon to tell yet with Nick.  I have had the feeling that he is hiding something and that's why he's so devoid of affect.  He may just not be into Sonia as much as she is into him and he is treading lightly so as not to give her false hopes.  I've read on this board that Nick IRL is supposed to be a very outgoing, confident guy.  The fact that we're not seeing it on the show tells me something is going on to make him hold back. 

It was sort-of like that with Neil last season.  I thought he might have Asperger's and be a robot or whatever, but then later saw a video of him being just a regular guy, singing and doing a tongue-in-cheek "rap" video and realized he didn't let that side of himself out very much with Sam on the show because he knew she was really into him and he did not return the feeling.

In my experience, when a guy is a gentleman he wants to avoid at all costs leading a woman on because he doesn't want to "hurt" her any more than she will already be hurt.  Of course Tres was not one of those gentleman, but I think Neil and Nick are.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ohgoodgolly said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he is on the cusp of something. Of course, he could also just be a special snowflake (a/k/a millennial)

3 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Back to the discussion of whether the contestants get paid - here is what Dr. Cilona said about the first season, in the thread over on Babycenter:

"Production paid for:

The weddings (I believe each person was allowed to have 25 people present--so 50 total), wedding dresses, wedding rings, and Honeymoons. I don't know the budgets, but I know they had limits. However, I think they were pretty good by most standards. The production really did whatever they could to make the weddings feel as special as possible for the participants (there were wedding planners that worked with each bride and groom to find out their preferences about flowers, colors, music, food, the cake, etc. 

The show is not a "contest" so there is no cash prize for participants or "winners". I guess you should also consider the value of the assessments, though they weren't given any direct feedback regarding the findings. If I were to perform the same services for someone at my normal rates, the cost would be very substantial. 

And, of course, if we are successful, I think a lifelong partner is a pretty good prize! :)"

===========================================================================

So, according to him, there is no stipend paid, and it sounds like their rentals aren't even covered?! I find it hard to believe they aren't paid at least something nominal for being filmed. But there ya go.

Yea........ not buying it.  And no, the value of the assessment isn't substantial.  The rings maybe.  But I think they are probably less than a grand.  There's no way these folks are paying for the rentals for 6 weeks out of their own pre-show money.  Sam never would have ponied up a dime.  I remember reading a RHoNJ contract and the wives were paid 33K$ for the first season.  A lot more episodes but typically on these types of show, it's a per episode fee, and if it's a contest type show (which this is in a way), the amount increases as each episode goes along.

2 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

I think it's too soon to tell yet with Nick.  I have had the feeling that he is hiding something and that's why he's so devoid of affect.  He may just not be into Sonia as much as she is into him and he is treading lightly so as not to give her false hopes.  I've read on this board that Nick IRL is supposed to be a very outgoing, confident guy.  The fact that we're not seeing it on the show tells me something is going on to make him hold back. 

It was sort-of like that with Neil last season.  I thought he might have Asperger's and be a robot or whatever, but then later saw a video of him being just a regular guy, singing and doing a tongue-in-cheek "rap" video and realized he didn't let that side of himself out very much with Sam on the show because he knew she was really into him and he did not return the feeling.

In my experience, when a guy is a gentleman he wants to avoid at all costs leading a woman on because he doesn't want to "hurt" her any more than she will already be hurt.  Of course Tres was not one of those gentleman, but I think Neil and Nick are.

One of Sam's complaints about Neil is that she liked off-camera Neil and that on-camera Neil was fake and a dud.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Lola16 said:

Yea........ not buying it.  And no, the value of the assessment isn't substantial.  The rings maybe.  But I think they are probably less than a grand.  There's no way these folks are paying for the rentals for 6 weeks out of their own pre-show money.  Sam never would have ponied up a dime.  I remember reading a RHoNJ contract and the wives were paid 33K$ for the first season.  A lot more episodes but typically on these types of show, it's a per episode fee, and if it's a contest type show (which this is in a way), the amount increases as each episode goes along.

Yup. They're definitely getting something. The apartments they choose are probably considered filming locations so they don't count as payments to the cast. And I've known a few people who did reality shows and all of them got a stipend. They call them different things, but it's still paying them for the time they're on the show. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ohgoodgolly said:

I think he does for sure! My child has special needs and we are around and associated with the ASD community. I truly think part of his awkwardness is related to a form of autism or other unspecified issue.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, jenrising said:

Yup. They're definitely getting something. The apartments they choose are probably considered filming locations so they don't count as payments to the cast. And I've known a few people who did reality shows and all of them got a stipend. They call them different things, but it's still paying them for the time they're on the show. 

My memory can be unreliable (and that's an understatement, sadly) but I could have sworn that the subject of stipends was briefly addressed during one of the "Six Months Later" eps.  I was not around for the first season, but I watched the others... I want to say it was the second season, but could've been the third?  My recollection was that one of the experts said that the cast is paid a "nominal" stipend, something in the neighborhood of $2,500/each per episode.  Again, I need to stress that my memory is failing of late, so perhaps I am recalling this incorrectly. 

Well I guess I have Asperger's then if all it takes is being reserved and possibly introverted. 

A long time ago there was a girl on America's Next Top Model who had Asperger's and it was very evident. I think we'd all see it in Nick if he had it based on how the girl on ANTM and a couple other people I've know throughout the years were. I just don't see it in him.

He doesn't kiss Sonia a lot because I think he really likes her as a friend. Maybe he's hoping his feelings will become stronger but until then, he's trying not to lead her on if it doesn't happen. But he has kissed her and hugged her a lot. I don't think he has a problem with physical touch. He's held good conversation with her with eye contact. He has no problem in his TH's. I don't see the Asperger's theory. It's quite a stretch.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Well I guess I have Asperger's then if all it takes is being reserved and possibly introverted. 

A long time ago there was a girl on America's Next Top Model who had Asperger's and it was very evident. I think we'd all see it in Nick if he had it based on how the girl on ANTM and a couple other people I've know throughout the years were. I just don't see it in him.

He doesn't kiss Sonia a lot because I think he really likes her as a friend. Maybe he's hoping his feelings will become stronger but until then, he's trying not to lead her on if it doesn't happen. But he has kissed her and hugged her a lot. I don't think he has a problem with physical touch. He's held good conversation with her with eye contact. He has no problem in his TH's. I don't see the Asperger's theory. It's quite a stretch.

If he went ahead and had sex with her even though he's not attracted to her, people would be complaining about that too, and speculating that he's some kind of sociopath.  The dude just isn't into her.  He's trying to get there but he's not wanting to be too physical until he does.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, Jack Sampson said:

If he went ahead and had sex with her even though he's not attracted to her, people would be complaining about that too, and speculating that he's some kind of sociopath.  The dude just isn't into her.  He's trying to get there but he's not wanting to be too physical until he does.

17 hours ago, ohgoodgolly said:

I think he's attracted to her he's just really shy and introverted so it prob takes him a little long I'm introverted but when it comes to women I'm not shy like him

• Love 2
19 hours ago, ohgoodgolly said:

19 hours ago, ohgoodgolly said:

OMG .. Have been thinking the same thing, especially since Sonia has been throwing hints left & right for him to DO SOMETHING .. ANYTHING .. To make her feel wanted.  By Nick saying he "wants to take it slow", I think he is full of shit.  He's just not not her I think.

• Love 4

I'm not comfortable with armchair diagnoses, especially when they're based on the person's biggest "flaw" (in Nick's case, no desire to touch Sonia) because that's how stigma is born.  There will be someone who reads an armchair diagnosis whose takeaway will be "People with autism can't express emotion or be affectionate." And that's how we end up in a shitty world.

IMO Nick doesn't want to rush physical contact, and that's his choice and comfort level.  He's sweet, warm and welcoming toward Sonia and that's really all she's entitled to expect until he's comfortable giving more. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

I'm not comfortable with armchair diagnoses, especially when they're based on the person's biggest "flaw" (in Nick's case, no desire to touch Sonia) because that's how stigma is born.  There will be someone who reads an armchair diagnosis whose takeaway will be "People with autism can't express emotion or be affectionate." And that's how we end up in a shitty world.

I agree.  To me it's ok to say someone's an asshole but to make a psychological diagnosis just doesn't seem right unless I'm a Dr. Phil.

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

IMO Nick doesn't want to rush physical contact, and that's his choice and comfort level.  He's sweet, warm and welcoming toward Sonia and that's really all she's entitled to expect until he's comfortable giving more. 

I also agree with this.  But even moreso I wonder if how Nick is being portrayed is because of editing.  We know Heather and Derek are for the drama and Lily and Tom for the feels so Sonia and Nick need to be the borderline couple that keeps us guessing.  They have hundreds of hours of footage so they could easily take snippets here and there to make us think he's gay or cold-hearted, or whatever they want to portray to make an interesting show.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Paddywagon said:

They have hundreds of hours of footage so they could easily take snippets here and there to make us think he's gay or cold-hearted, or whatever they want to portray to make an interesting show.

This. The editing was especially crazy in Tuesday's episode when they had Lily mentioning something about having kids in 5 years then cut to Tom in his talking head saying he thought it would be sooner. Then we get a preview for next week's episode with Tom supposedly telling Lily he doesn't want kids which makes absolutely no sense considering what was implied in this week's episode. Not only do I think they edit the footage so as not to give the full story and thus keep the drama going, but they put the confessionals with scenes to which the confession doesn't apply. I think Tom's "5 years" comment was one of those times.

22 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

"Production paid for:

No surprise here. I had to laugh when the men and women went "shopping" for the wedding rings only for all the women to end up with the infinity ring and all the men to end up with matted white gold band. I wonder if FYI/A&E has a stash of these rings in a prop closet somewhere then pull then out to distribute when filming a new season of MAFS. 

Edited by Enero
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Enero said:

This. The editing was especially crazy in Tuesday's episode when they had Lily mentioning something about having kids in 5 years then cut to Tom in his talking head saying he thought it would be sooner. Then we get a preview for next week's episode with Tom supposedly telling Lily he doesn't want kids which makes absolutely no sense considering what was implied in this week's episode. Not only do I think they edit the footage so as not to give the full story and thus keep the drama going, but they put the confessionals with scenes to which the confession doesn't apply. I think Tom's "5 years" comment was one of those times.

No surprise here. I had to laugh when the men and women went "shopping" for the wedding rings only for all the women to end up with the infinity ring and all the men to end up with matted white gold band. I wonder if FYI/A&E has a stash of these rings in a prop closet somewhere then pull then out to distribute when filming a new season of MAFS. 

If they didn't strongly edit the show you would already know the results

I thought she (Heather) meant he would buy houses as an investment, and I think that's smart.  Saying she'd pick travel over tangibles highlights how shallow she truly is.  I cannot IMAGINE making the choice to be on a show like this - but Heather had her shoes on the wrong feet after the first five minutes.  After she got all the way down the aisle in that boob flapping mess of a dress (that WAS her five minutes...), she was done.  Also, someone else mentioned before that it appears Heather sits somewhere else for her THs.  It appears that way to me as well.  She's not on the couch, she's in a chair.

• Love 1

i know it was a tease for next weeks show, but Nick in the hammock telling Sonia "No, as of this moment, I don't love you".....JERK FACE!!!  I SO wanted her to flip him out on the ground when she stood up from there.  OMG!  I'm not on the Asbergers or autism train, I just think he's VERY bad at social one-on-one communication.   @Jellybeans, I dated that guy too.  Married him, in fact.  It's been a loooong time, and I've managed to navigate around and sniff out what he "does" rather than wait for what he says.  Worst rotten communicator ever - and it takes years of patience to be the recipient of that personality.  I don't believe you can get past a mate's lack of warmth in 6 weeks.  If he does care for her (and I hope he does), she has to learn to look under rocks to find how he shows it.  My husband doesn't fall under any clinical diagnosis, and yet he is most sincerely emotionally gridlocked.  He does love me, I know this (I mean, how could he NOT?).  But it's a long, arduous process to fight through.  I see the same thing in Nick.  I have my doubts about them long term just because of that trait.  In six weeks time (not dating yet), I was still flipping my (future) husband off regularly behind his back.  Oh wait... I still do that.

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

IMO Nick doesn't want to rush physical contact, and that's his choice and comfort level. He's sweet, warm and welcoming toward Sonia and that's really all she's entitled to expect until he's comfortable giving more. 

Warm? That's about the last characteristic I'd apply to Nick!

I'd also disagree with sweet or welcoming -- guy has barely cracked a smile through six episodes. More like coolly composed and analytical.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, lordonia said:

I'd also disagree with sweet or welcoming -- guy has barely cracked a smile through six episodes. More like coolly composed and analytical.

So true. The biggest smile I saw on his face was when he was with his buddy in the ring store. While I don't know if he is or not I still think he might be gay...or bi but he is so not into Sonia at all. His taking it slow is just his way of keeping her in the friend zone and nothing more. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Evil Queen said:

So true. The biggest smile I saw on his face was when he was with his buddy in the ring store. While I don't know if he is or not I still think he might be gay...or bi but he is so not into Sonia at all. His taking it slow is just his way of keeping her in the friend zone and nothing more. 

He was also the most animated with his dogs. Lol

• Love 2
15 hours ago, lordonia said:

If he was welcoming he would have tied up his dogs while sonia toured the house. She's afraid of dogs and he knows it yet he allows them to roam free when she first meets them. The dogs certainly established their rank...they're way above sonia in the things-that-are-important-to-nick scale.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

If he was welcoming he would have tied up his dogs while sonia toured the house. She's afraid of dogs and he knows it yet he allows them to roam free when she first meets them. The dogs certainly established their rank...they're way above sonia in the things-that-are-important-to-nick scale.

Well, the dogs were outside when they retired for the night.  She has to meet them at some point.  When should she meet the two dogs?  I have two as well.  In my experience, dogs do better when a new person comes in the house while they are inside rather than coming inside the house and finding a stranger.  

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Drogo said:

I think the reason Nick doesn't want to rush physical contact is because he's not sure about how he feels about Sonia yet.  And judging from the previews he's a little touchy and worried that Sonia is sure about him so he's afraid that if he is physical with her he might give her too much encouragement before he's made up his mind.  Either that or he has already made up his mind and not in a positive direction, but doesn't want to come clean about that because he does like her as a person and doesn't relish the idea of hurting her feelings.  I think he'd probably rather put the "feelings" discussion off as long as possible and wait the full 6 weeks before he has to give his decision.  The problem with that is that Sonia, if she is really into him, is going to continue to try to "close the deal" and won't get any firm answer from him one way or the other unless she confronts or puts pressure on him, at which time she might end up hearing something she doesn't want to hear.  Which may already be happening if that preview of him saying he "doesn't love her" is any indication.

• Love 3
On September 3, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Drogo said:

True.  Maybe Nick is just uncomfortable because of the whole reality TV show thing.  

4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

True.  Maybe Nick is just uncomfortable because of the whole reality TV show thing.  

If that were the case I think he'd be more indicative with Sonia about where his feelings are going with her, at least in private when the cameras aren't rolling.  The fact that she's in the dark and still wondering whether he even finds her attractive is worrisome to me.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

Well, the dogs were outside when they retired for the night.  She has to meet them at some point.  When should she meet the two dogs?  I have two as well.  In my experience, dogs do better when a new person comes in the house while they are inside rather than coming inside the house and finding a stranger.  

Well, since sonia has a phobia of dogs I'm pretty sure she would have preferred the dogs were at least on a least on a leash when she first met the dogs. Instead, they were jumping on her an nick.

And I'm pretty sure there would have been plenty of time to meet the dogs. It didn't have to be on the first day home. BUT I'm pretty sure the whole scene was planned by production--sans leash and all.

• Love 5

I'm speculating that Sonia will be taking a producer driven obedience lesson with one of Nick's pups.

We get to see more of Sonia's bugged eye discomfort while even more dogs jump on her.

Nick watches the lesson from afar with a blank look, lack of affect on his face.

Sonia gets no positive feedback for her efforts while Nick showers kisses, belly rubs, and hugs to his doggie after the lesson.

• Love 8

I have seen nothing on social media to suggest Heather is a whore who sleeps with men for drinks. Unless I see proof I am go to continue to believe she likes to drink wine when she is celebrating or on her honeymoon which is legal and pretty normal. 

• Love 6