Type keyword(s) to search

S02: Week 4: September 13, 2020-September 19, 2020

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Whodunnit said:

I guess Connor is not long for this island world now that Moira's head is turned.

I'm worried that when he leaves he will reunite with the psychological case study known as Mackenzie.

I didn’t like how they ended things. I hoped every time Mackenzie talked to him he just said, “There are people who care about you. And now you’re returning to them.”

• LOL 2

OK so with all the ways Cely could get the 411 on Johnny.... who and how do you think it will happen? I was thinking one of the new guys or the one going for her, but isn’t it possible they might not know as they would have to have been in quarantine and the producers may not have shown them any Casa Amor video? What do you all think?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CindyBee said:

Caleb throwing shade at Johnny has been a highlight of the episode.

Hah, I was living for all the shit he was giving Johnny, it was awesome. He was tap dancing on Johnny's last nerve, it was glorious.

Benny(?) with Moira actually DID say he loves puppies. Way to do your homework, I'm impressed.

As for Johnny's shall we say 'understatement' of his time at Case Amor being brought to the light? I do believe it's coming. He knows he's on shakey ground. I'd guess half of his sweating was coming from knowing this. It's bound to happen. Maybe they really play dirty and bring back Merkadeese as one of the presumed trio of women that follows these three guys. That would be my play at least.

ETA: Oh yeah and Mack was given the boot so she can fully know now that not only is it HER that America hates but that nobody wanted to save her in the villa either. Ouch. I was a little unsettled hearing her say "I'll be waiting for you guys on the outside (approx)" because I was picturing her, still in her outfit and sitting on her suitcase outside the villa literally waiting for Connor to come out... stalker party of one!!

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 7

2 hours!  We are spoiled!

I cannot believe that Mack is gone!  I'm actually shocked.  The end of an era.  I thought that she was popular on social media.

This is why I don't like Carrington and Johnny pushing soooooooo hard on Connor to sabotage him with Mack.  It's HIS business.  Now she's gone, and he regrets it.  He could have rekindled with her, they could have won the money - you never know.  Again.  His business.  I know that's a long shot but now he's just going to be sad and alone.  That was perfect for Mack.

The worst, though, was Mack actually saying that she's the one who dumped Connor and that she's hurt that he's not more sad about it!  Aaron was hilarious trying to respond to that! hahahahahahaha

I'm sooooooooo over Cely and Cely saying "literally" every sentence.  

The new guys entering.

Johnny:  What are their names?  Ben and Jerry?
Carrington (I assume):  Benedict?

LOL!!!!!

I have nothing against Noah the health care worker but Cely saying that he looks like Leo DiCaprio?  Girl that's a Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach.

Johnny:  How are you guys feeling coming into here?  You've probably seen a lot of things.
Bennie (looking directly into Johnny's eyes):  Oh yeah.  We've definitely seen some things.

HAHAHAHAAHAH LIKE JOHNNY CHEATING???????

OH MY GOD CALEB MAKING FUN OF JOHNNY AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I love Justine saying that Bennie is Johnny's Doppelganger and Johnny's 2.0.  She's so funny.  Like when they all walked into the toilet paper room and I think she and Kierstan were like "WHO DID THIS?  WHO WOULD DO THIS?"  HAHAHAHA

Caleb:  Johnny 3.0
Johnny:  Seriously why are they bringing in different versions of me out here?  Johnny with tattoos?  
Justine:  Where do they make him at?  The Johnny lab?

When Justine and Cely do their British accent, is it purely to mock Lauren?  Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Operation:  Make Johnny Jealous is sooooooo damn funny.

Cely:  Take it ALL off!

These kids are so funny!!!!!!

Some songs for you guys!

Dumb covers of good songs:

Macy Gray, "I Try". (Well okay I don't love this song, but people definitely loved it when I was growing up)
Britney Spears, "Toxic" (if that ain't about Mack......)
The Cardigans, "Lovefool"

Real songs:

Halsey, "Without Me" (Love this one)
Sia, "I'm Still Here". (apparently from the "Joker" soundtrack)
Freya Ridings, "Ultraviolet"
Justin Bieber, "Yummy". (Sorry guys, I do like this one too!)

Sigh.  I wish I could enter this island and be a total (What was the really skanky girl's name) allllllllllllllll over Connor.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I have nothing against Noah the health care worker but Cely saying that he looks like Leo DiCaprio?  Girl that's a Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach.

I think he kinda looks like him too. The eyebrow and head shape somehow give me that same look. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, weightyghost said:

Good.... lord. Not everything is about you. Not everything is so mean and so hurtful. Anytime someone tries to explain the other side, she just cries. I don't understand how she can have fans let alone friends

Also, she dumped Connor! STFU.  This new batch is even uglier than the last batch. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Wandering Snark said:

ETA: Oh yeah and Mack was given the boot so she can fully know now that not only is it HER that America hates but that nobody wanted to save her in the villa either. Ouch. I was a little unsettled hearing her say "I'll be waiting for you guys on the outside (approx)" because I was picturing her, still in her outfit and sitting on her suitcase outside the villa literally waiting for Connor to come out... stalker party of one!!

Great minds....but I took it one step further, and imagined Mackenzie waiting outside with a very large knife ready to murder Connor and everyone that voted her out. 

I'm so glad the national nightmare that was Mackenzie is out of the villa. I full on cast a spite vote for Connor and Moira so that Mack could kick rocks.

If I played a Love Island drinking game where I had to take a shot every time Mackenzie said the word "hurt" or "hurtful" I'd be on the way to the hospital for alcohol poisoning before the 20-minute mark. 

Is it a full moon because Moira was reasonable, mature and logical. Charging crystals works, guys! Her facial expressions during her conversation with Mackenzie were epic. Maybe if Moira had flashed those bug eyes more often, Calvin would have been more attracted to her (that or he'd spray her with some Raid).

The Zodiac party was so lazy. If you're going to have a theme commit to it! Either have people dress like their signs or just admit that production got a great deal on "sexy" Greek togas at Party City and call it a day. 

New guys. Staying single looks good to me right about now.

Edited by ZeeEnnui
Too many C names!
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Caleb throwing shade at Johnny has been a highlight of the episode.

Agreed. Especially with that hypothetical comment. Tattoo Boy better blab ALLLLL about Casa Amor. He had an opening when Cely said 100% loyalty. 

• Love 1

I still maintain that the cast were “interfering” between Mack and Connor for their sake as much as Connor’s. Tonight we saw Mackenzie complain and badmouth Connor to: Moira, Justine, Connor, the entire room of girls, and Aaron. We saw Mack and Kierstan both head toward the bathroom to brush their teeth, and then Kierstan literally do a 180 to avoid being in the same room as Mack. It’s not just cockblocking, they were all tired of this awful relationship being a drag on all of their experiences. Someone called Mack a fun vampire, and we saw that tonight. 

Johnny told Cely about kissing Mercades and some of the after hours stuff in the bed. I admit they’re doing a good job of foretelling more details to come, but what are people expecting to happen? As I said before, Cely hasn’t asked Johnny for more details. In fact, when he brought it up again tonight she shut down the conversation and told him not to think about it. I think more details are coming, but I can’t put it all on Johnny for hiding stuff from Cely. She’s done a pretty solid job of not asking for any information. Oh, and I think Mercades just appeared on that podcast/YouTube Faith did, so she’s probably not coming back. 

• Love 1

I just started Mercades' interview, and I am already frustrated.  She is blaming them for her edit, when she is the one that came on super strong.  She wasn't forced to do that.  You can't go on a reality show, act like that, and then think everyone will "know" you aren't really like that.  Plus she was really mean to Laurel in that one conversation with her.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, alexa said:

I just started Mercades' interview, and I am already frustrated.  She is blaming them for her edit, when she is the one that came on super strong.  She wasn't forced to do that.  You can't go on a reality show, act like that, and then think everyone will "know" you aren't really like that.  Plus she was really mean to Laurel in that one conversation with her.

I haven’t had the energy to even start it. Are the hosts kissing her butt and agreeing with everything she says? Just wait until Mackenzie gets interviewed 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I haven’t had the energy to even start it. Are the hosts kissing her butt and agreeing with everything she says? Just wait until Mackenzie gets interviewed 

Yes, and the whole time Mercades goes on and on about what a supporter of women she is and how she is a strong woman, etc.  I can believe Faith because I really don't think she is a controversial person--and again, why she didn't get shown much-- but Mercades came on way too strong and awkward to blame editing.  I mean, with Johnny, she is basically saying, let me touch you, and basically insisted on kissing him, etc.  That is all fine until you try to act like you were edited wrong.  lol

I fast forwarded through a lot but the message was the same throughout the video.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, alexa said:

Yes, and the whole time Mercades goes on and on about what a supporter of women she is and how she is a strong woman, etc.  I can believe Faith because I really don't think she is a controversial person--and again, why she didn't get shown much-- but Mercades came on way too strong and awkward to blame editing.  I mean, with Johnny, she is basically saying, let me touch you, and basically insisted on kissing him, etc.  That is all fine until you try to act like you were edited wrong.  lol

I fast forwarded through a lot but the message was the same throughout the video.

I have to respectfully disagree.  I think all media outlets severely edit, skew, distort, slant, twist and misrepresent to portray what ever angle they wish.  Not to mention the producers are there telling the girls to ramp it up or the boys to act a certain way.  Without actually being there, it really is hard to know the 100% truth.  At this point, we really have to take Mercades at her word.  She could be doing some damage control, but I'll bet what she told in the interview is a whole lot closer to the truth than what the audience was led to believe watching the show.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

I have to respectfully disagree.  I think all media outlets severely edit, skew, distort, slant, twist and misrepresent to portray what ever angle they wish.  Not to mention the producers are there telling the girls to ramp it up or the boys to act a certain way.  Without actually being there, it really is hard to know the 100% truth.  At this point, we really have to take Mercades at her word.  She could be doing some damage control, but I'll bet what she told in the interview is a whole lot closer to the truth than what the audience was led to believe watching the show.

I have watched enough reality TV to get an idea of when someone goes over the top on their own or when it is edited.  I am not saying she isn't a good person and in real life probably doesn't act this way.  But she definitely did some things that she easily could control.  It is a show called Love Island--I have no issue with any of her actions--but she does have to have some accountability.  If you watch the Bachelor or many of those other shows, many of the females that were considered the "villains" have come back later and easily admitted they were not proud of how they acted and handled the situation--many of the men as well--even if they blamed editing in the beginning they realized at some point they were partly responsible.  So I see what you are saying, but if you look at most of the other people on the show, they are able to relate to people in a way that isn't as forward as Mercades was acting.  And she did not need to talk to Laurel in the way she did either--all of these things could have been handled better if that was the image she wanted portrayed.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, alexa said:

I have watched enough reality TV to get an idea of when someone goes over the top on their own or when it is edited.  I am not saying she isn't a good person and in real life probably doesn't act this way.  But she definitely did some things that she easily could control.  It is a show called Love Island--I have no issue with any of her actions--but she does have to have some accountability.  If you watch the Bachelor or many of those other shows, many of the females that were considered the "villains" have come back later and easily admitted they were not proud of how they acted and handled the situation--many of the men as well--even if they blamed editing in the beginning they realized at some point they were partly responsible.  So I see what you are saying, but if you look at most of the other people on the show, they are able to relate to people in a way that isn't as forward as Mercades was acting.  And she did not need to talk to Laurel in the way she did either--all of these things could have been handled better if that was the image she wanted portrayed.

Let’s also not forget that this isn’t cinema veritae of a random group of people. These people were all interviewed, scrutinized, and cast to play a role. Not saying things aren’t edited, but the people who get chosen to be on these shows are picked because producers think they’ll get footage like they did with Mercades. Maybe she can claim she was just acting at audition to get cast, but that’s admitting she deliberately and knowingly played the game. People who are cast don’t always behave as expected on camera, but I guarantee the producers are trying to get way more people acting like how Mercades acted and are disappointed when people turn out to be “normal” on TV. 

Edited by Stan39
Autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Surprised nobody else mentioned it, but I liked how the girls kept grabbing the leftover food after all the dates. Lol. I wonder what food is available to them throughout the day because they seemed pretty excited by some fruit and granola. And did one of the guys say he eats eggs 4-5 times a day?!?! Bro. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Let’s also not forget that this isn’t cinema veritae of a random group of people. These people were all interviewed, scrutinized, and cast to play a role. Not saying things aren’t edited, but the people who get chosen to be on these shows are picked because producers think they’ll get footage like they did with Mercades. Maybe she can claim she was just acting at audition to get cast, but that’s admitted she deliberately and knowingly played the game. People who are cast don’t always behave as expected on camera, but I guarantee the producers are trying to get way more people acting like how Mercades acted and are disappointed when people turn out to be “normal” on TV. 

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Yeah, all I hear is victim noises. I only got through 15 minutes of this and can't stomach any more of all the "expecially" and "like".  She keeps saying that she is not the person that was portrayed but she still acted like a trashy mean girl. If this is her real persona, spouting off all these platitudes, she just sounds very vapid and shallow with terrible grammar and vocabulary skills. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, fishcakes said:

I can’t learn any more names. I just can’t. They’re going to be Ugly Leo, Beardy, and Pit Hair to me.

Amazing that for all of Mackenzie’s mewling about her stupid feelings, not once did she apologize to Connor.

I don't think Mackenzie knows how to do a real, true apology. Sure, she's probably excellent at "I'm sorry, babe" to her sugar daddies, but a real apology? You have to have empathy for that.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Surprised nobody else mentioned it, but I liked how the girls kept grabbing the leftover food after all the dates. Lol. I wonder what food is available to them throughout the day because they seemed pretty excited by some fruit and granola. And did one of the guys say he eats eggs 4-5 times a day?!?! Bro. 

It seems like these people only have minimal ingredients to make eggs and grilled cheese day in and out. And, I guess someone sliced up a watermelon while they were swimming. You would think in a big resort they’d be provided with chef-made meals, but the fact that even the dates consist of “grazing snacks,” I really don’t think these people have had a proper meal in weeks. Keep ‘em hangry so they’ll melt down.

The girls must have been using all of their telekinesis power to tell the boys to send Mackenzie home. Yet, the boys were like FINALLY we can get rid of her! They all tried their best to pretend they were sad she was leaving, but only Connor seemed sincerely sad.

Bennie is a Poor Man’s Johnny, but the new guys could totally conspire to get ALL the dirty details out, and Bennie can swoop in and console Cely. 

All the girls who just chose new men are choosing newer men after one conversation. These guys are nowhere near as good looking as their current guys, so they are desperate for any kind of novel interaction.

Caleb was already my favorite for how sweet he is with Justine, but seeing him rib Johnny to no end over his fling with Mercedes and fearing this new Johnny Knockoff, he is now one of my favorite reality show contestants of all time. Caleb, may the Instafame riches and influencer endorsement deals be bestowed upon you as the next Chrissy Teagen.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 6

For once, I actually feel bad for Connor. Justine was right when she said everything was falling in place for him. Mackenzie was finally gone and I was naïve enough to think he was developing an actual relationship with Moira specifically because they weren’t forcing it and trying to fall in love in three days. Given that she was crying two days ago about not having anyone there for her, I thought she would appreciate this, but no, she continues to fawn over the latest dude to inexplicably express interest in her with the most half assed of compliments like “you seem cool.” And now of course she’s questioning everything. I’m getting very tired of Moira. 

Thrilled that Cely has options outside of Johnny. Not thrilled that Benny seems like if Johnny were somehow more of a fuckboy. I can’t wait for Johnny to get called out. At this point, it’s not like Cely can win the money anyway, so at this point I just want her to have the chance to get someone who actually cares about her. Johnny really thinks Cely's family will welcome him with open arms after watching him suck face with Mercades for days? 

Caleb roasting Johnny was the highlight of the episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Thrilled that Cely has options outside of Johnny. Not thrilled that Benny seems like if Johnny were somehow more of a fuckboy. I can’t wait for Johnny to get called out. At this point, it’s not like Cely can win the money anyway, so at this point I just want her to have the chance to get someone who actually cares about her. Johnny really thinks Cely's family will welcome him with open arms after watching him suck face with Mercades for days? 

Caleb roasting Johnny was the highlight of the episode.

Do you all think that Cely believes she and Johnny are actually out of the running? Because I don't get the sense that she really does. She should have had a clue based on the People Voting results but she's somehow not acting like much has changed.  Or thinks she can turn it around.? Maybe as long as no one brings up Johnny's Casa Amour behavior then it won't exist or we'll forget about it?

Because in reality TV the more you talk about something the more "true" it gets. (If I have learned nothing else from RHoBH it's that.)

The whole "make him work for it" attitude she has is just very curious. It might be smart, or it might be desperate I can't tell. Maybe both. She's creating this other narrative around redemption. It's misdirection. I just don't think it's enough. Especially when you have Caleb & Justine being awesome and really hitting their stride. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Refresh said:

The whole "make him work for it" attitude she has is just very curious. It might be smart, or it might be desperate I can't tell. Maybe both. She's creating this other narrative around redemption. It's misdirection. I just don't think it's enough. Especially when you have Caleb & Justine being awesome and really hitting their stride. 

I have never liked Cely, especially her "power couple" stuff and being "on" all the freakin time.   

Since she  seems to have her head in the sands about Johnny's red flags, I can see her just going along, thinking that they are going to coast to the end and the cash.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Honestly, get rid of all the food challenges and just do challenges where you reveal stuff about the contestants. Maybe not all negative or embarrassing because that might get pretty hard, but these are the things that lead to interesting discussions. Not food/vomit challenges or bikini carwash challenges. 

• Love 7

Noah/Bennie/Bennett look liked they wanted to yell '"they are lying" when the original guys backed Johnny but I can see why they didn't.   

Guess Cely will just have to find out for herself by watching back and hearing about what happened on day 2.

• LOL 1

Blond newbie looks 10x better without his gross facial hair. Good choice buddy. 

I don't remember what more Johnny did other that the kiss after the challenge because someone else kissed Mercades during the 'everyone grab someone to kiss passionately' but that was also like 10 episodes ago. I can understand, from his perspective, just saying 'yeah we made out in bed' to not lie persay but just not hurt feelings because being like 'yeah we made out for 23 minutes and hands grabbed here and here and also there and also the sheets were covering us' seems unnecessary?

But also I live for the drama so bring it

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, weightyghost said:

Blond newbie looks 10x better without his gross facial hair. Good choice buddy. 

I don't remember what more Johnny did other that the kiss after the challenge because someone else kissed Mercades during the 'everyone grab someone to kiss passionately' but that was also like 10 episodes ago. I can understand, from his perspective, just saying 'yeah we made out in bed' to not lie persay but just not hurt feelings because being like 'yeah we made out for 23 minutes and hands grabbed here and here and also there and also the sheets were covering us' seems unnecessary?

But also I live for the drama so bring it

Yeah, I’m not justifying what Johnny did or told her, I’m just not sure why Cely has done a 180 based on what Noah told her. That didn’t seem like a ton of new information from what she already knew. 

• Love 2

Caleb and Justine are clearly the Presidents of MENSA around these fools.  Repairing relationships left and right.  WOW.

I love the snarky music choices.

Billie Eilish - "Bad Guy" --> JOHNNY

Billie Eilish - "Ocean Eyes" --> Bennett and Kierstan.

• Love 1

Okay, so, I love Justine.

The way she is a friend to Cely is very powerful.  She was crying at the Sucker Punch challenge!

And the Chrissy Teigen endorsement is very strong.  I have my issues with CT, but you can't deny her social media following.  Justine's winning this.

And how can we all not love Not Leo DiCaprio after he told eVERY . SINGLE. THING. he saw at Casa Amor to Cely with hardly any prompting whatsoever?  Wooooooooow.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Caleb and Justine are clearly the Presidents of MENSA around these fools.  Repairing relationships left and right.  WOW.

I love the snarky music choices.

Billie Eilish - "Bad Guy" --> JOHNNY

Billie Eilish - "Ocean Eyes" --> Bennett and Kierstan.

I also got the sense the villa knows how popular they (Justine) are. Everybody knew to vote for Caleb and Justine for all the nice things people said on Twitter. 

Everyone finds out the truth about Johnny at the Sucker Punch challenge.

I can't even find the listing for the show tomorrow.  I'm panicking.  I need to see Connor having that shower?

For Christ's sake.  They call it "Love island:  More to love".  So if you tape the whole Love Island series, you won't get it.  So freaking stupid.  I'm DEFINITELY watching that tomorrow.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
4 hours ago, Stan39 said:

By the way, where did that one comment about BSB and Laurel come from?

I really thought this was going to be a jab at two of the guys or two of the girls... like 'I could swear we can see sparks between Carrington and Johnny' or something like that but then it was about BSB and Laurel and I was all "Whaaa???"

By the way of you listen close enough during that last convo between Justine and Cely you can hear Cely and Johnny's relationship crumbling in the background. My vote is that they don't even make it far enough to be considered for the cash.

The footage of the new guy clearly unable to keep from ogling Kiersten's chest was hilarious and terrible all at the same time. Dude... don't be that guy.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I really thought this was going to be a jab at two of the guys or two of the girls... like 'I could swear we can see sparks between Carrington and Johnny' or something like that but then it was about BSB and Laurel and I was all "Whaaa???"

By the way of you listen close enough during that last convo between Justine and Cely you can hear Cely and Johnny's relationship crumbling in the background. My vote is that they don't even make it far enough to be considered for the cash.

The footage of the new guy clearly unable to keep from ogling Kiersten's chest was hilarious and terrible all at the same time. Dude... don't be that guy.

Noah seems like a 15 year old hitting on these women with bad pickup lines. He also told Kierstan he didn’t mind trying to make connections with women this late because he plays baseball and is a “closer,” talked about his “game plan,” then left telling Kierstan “I just want you to know that I’m pursuing you.” Dude, be less creepy and stalkery. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

There's a rumor going around that two new girls are coming in;  wish it would be before the next coupling but I guess they'll com in after.

And someone on twitter/reddit found Noah's gay porn career.  Not sure if CBS/producers were aware or not.   Probably don't care.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CindyBee said:

There's a rumor going around that two new girls are coming in;  wish it would be before the next coupling but I guess they'll com in after.

And someone on twitter/reddit found Noah's gay porn career.  Not sure if CBS/producers were aware or not.   Probably don't care.

Excuse me, what? A gay porn career? That’s freaking hilarious! Where do they find these people, and why I am I watching this ridiculousness? 😄

• Love 2

I am curious as to what took place with the conversation between Laurel and Carrington.  Is he totally on-board with pursuing their relationship outside the villa?  I thought he said something a little evasive, some double-talk, and Laurel quickly agreed with him, I guess to be agreeable??   I think I missed something.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

I am curious as to what took place with the conversation between Laurel and Carrington.  Is he totally on-board with pursuing their relationship outside the villa?  I thought he said something a little evasive, some double-talk, and Laurel quickly agreed with him, I guess to be agreeable??   I think I missed something.

It was a lot of double speak. Long distance can work blah blah blah but we aren’t boyfriend and girlfriend. I got the impression he expects to break up once they leave the villa. Given their age and distance that’s probably reasonable. Long distance relationships suck, rarely work, and usually just drag out the inevitable breakup over a longer time than normal. Given there’s a pandemic going on I’d say they’re even harder to deal with these days. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

Yeah he said Alabama and Utah are very far apart.  We won't be boyfriend and girlfriend.  We'll see where it goes.  Basically.