Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: The Honeymoon Begins

• Start Topic

The couples wake up in paradise and start to learn about the person they just married; some find the path to love natural, while others find it difficult to push past their comfort zones; one wife believes her husband may not be ready for marriage.

Airs August 12, 2020.

Bennett....  grey boxer briefs...wanna bet they used to be white.....ack!

29 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

“I mean, if I  date fuck them I know them.” Stfu Brett. You knew what she meant. 

Fixed it for those who didn't get Brett's not so subtle brag and the source of Olivia's sudden onset of profound regret....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

This is painful and Christina is pretty smug with herself and trying to make Henry feel “less than”.  He doesn’t belong on this show and he knows it but he’s not assertive to say no to his coven and douche bro brothers. 
Did Amelia say she doesn’t know math? That could come in handy, like, let’s say, dosing amount, and being able to interpret test results. I hope I misunderstood. 

Brett is so frickin disgusting. Time to do an emergency couple swap. He turns my stomach. 

• Love 10
44 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

At least Woody and Amani are talking about possibly having sex. Henry and Christine are having a hard time just having a normal conversation. So awkward. 

Yes for  healthy conversations around intimacy! they seem like such a good match

• Love 11

Did Amelia say she doesn’t know math? That could come in handy, like, let’s say, dosing amount, and being able to interpret test results. I hope I misunderstood. 

There is a lot of math in medicine but in her defense, test results usually come back with the normal range and highlighting the out-of-range results. Hopefully she at least knows enough math to know one number is higher or lower than another. And she can look up dosing unless she is going to work in emergency medicine when she has to calculate them quickly. 

Loved Woody calling out Bennett for swimming in his "drawers." Buy a bathing suit Bennett.

• Love 10

What is it with these women that have always wanted someone to brush their teeth with?

I don’t think peeing in front of someone is that big of a deal. I’ve had friends be my lookout when I need to go outside. I could pee in front of husband, if I have to, but it’s not like a bonding experience and I prefer not to 

Probably not popular, but I’m really liking Karen and Miles. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, rebel2u said:

What happened to Brett and who is this person who has taken his place?

He's respectful, kind to his wife, wants to keep details of their intimacy between them...

maybe he was showing off for us at the bachelor party and is actually all bark and no bite?

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

He doesn’t belong on this show and he knows it but he’s not assertive to say no to his coven and douche bro brothers. 

Henry has the gas bag dad and a brother who gave him bad advice to apply for this show.
He has the mean bitches riding with him but the douchey brothers are Brett’s Familia.

• Love 14

Wow Henry is like the most boring person who’s ever existed . I always liked shy guys , but this guy has zero personality . If I were Christina , I’d be crying . 

Woody just seems like the ultimate player , and he’s so in love with himself . Please Take it down 50 notches . Amanis voice is ridiculously annoying , but she seems down to earth . 

Brett is a sleaze bag . Olivia seems like a sweet southern belle . Brett is all talk with How interested he is in her . He seems like the type of guy who would only be into supermodels who would never be interested in him . 

Can’t figure out if bennett and Amelia are the perfect couple or have brother and sister vibes . 

Dont really care for Karen but I like Miles . 

• Love 14

Ugh...my sister and her annoying friends (visitors of my house) have now decided that they do not want to watch MAFS anymore. I am not going to be rude and leave the get-together, but I am now silently seething! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Ugh...my sister and her annoying friends (visitors of my house) have now decided that they do not want to watch MAFS anymore. I am not going to be rude and leave the get-together, but I am now silently seething! 

Your house, your rules.....

But you are a gracious host so you will have to stew in your discontent.....

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Your house, your rules.....

But you are a gracious host so you will have to stew in your discontent.....

Thank you. They are now retelling a story that I have heard several times...(sorry to complain)

By my leaving, I meant to go to my bedroom and watch it on the tv in there, but I won't. 

• Love 5

So on her honeymoon Amelia is going to bed in a long sleeved  top? Mkay. Who knows maybe in their weird world thats the signal for I'm ready for love.

Miles is going to joke his ass right on into the friend zone with Karen. She's already side eyeing you bruh, she said she didn't like the jokes so quit.

• Love 6

You have had a good upbringing and that’s what keeping you in your chair and listening to their same old stories.

You know you are making a mental note not to host guests Again Without checking the MAFS schedule of episodes.....

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

So on her honeymoon Amelia is going to bed in a long sleeved  top? Mkay. Who knows maybe in their weird world thats the signal for I'm ready for love.

Miles is going to joke his ass right on into the friend zone with Karen. She's already side eyeing you bruh, she said she didn't like the jokes so quit.

Too much talking with these two.  If she’s so skeptical, she shouldn’t have gone on this show.  Henry too.

• Love 3

How Henry managed to get this far in life is beyond me. What a baby chicken shit. He is a Donnie Downer and a bump on a log. I could not deal with a guy that passive and freaked out over every single thing. He needs counseling and something to treat whatever his problem is. Maybe testosterone would help. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21

It seems to be a theme in every season That if the couple doesn’t have sex by the first or second week , it ain’t gonna happen . I think it makes it way more awkward between the couples if they wait a while to have sex .  I’m not saying do it if you’re repulsed , but to me it makes no sense that people on this show have no issues marrying people they’ve never met , but feel like having sex with their husband / wife within the first couple weeks is inappropriate or too soon . 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Too much talking with these two.  If she’s so skeptical, she shouldn’t have gone on this show.  Henry too.

Karen already friend-zoned Miles. She asked if he got his permission slip signed for the honeymoon! What?!🤣 

It seems like she believes that Miles is not on her level and maybe she already wrote him off since seeing his "emotional" IG stories.

Edited by Myrtle Urkele
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Myrtle Urkele said:

Karen already friend-zoned Miles. She asked if he got his permission slip signed for the honeymoon!🤣 

It seems like she believes that Miles is not on her level and maybe she already wrote him off since seeing his "emotional" the IG stories.

Karen comes off as a snob to me . She’s not wrong that miles having 10 serious relationships by the age of 26 seems odd , but she just seems very condescending to him and he seems like a great guy . 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

How Henry managed to get this far in life is beyond me. What a baby chicken shit. He is a Donnie Downer and a bump on a log. I could not deal with a guy that passive and freaked out over every single thing. He needs counseling and something to treat whatever his problem is. Maybe testosterone would help. 

You said it.  What the hell were those experts thinking?  Christina has to be a babysitter, teacher and protector with this guy.  Are they kidding?  Is he all there?

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Myrtle Urkele said:

Karen already friend-zoned Miles. She asked if he got his permission slip signed for the honeymoon!🤣 

It seems like she believes that Miles is not on her level and maybe she already wrote him off since seeing his "emotional" the IG stories.

That’s a lousy crack right there.  He’s only four years younger than her.  He should ask her why she’s always holding her pillow.  She’s probably tired from eating all those carbs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Henry is a deer in the headlights that is paralyzed by the camera in his grill, the scrutiny of the group Focusing on his Inactions, Christina’s judgey McJudgerson stares, his overthinking of his every utterance and decision with the producers expecting and pressuring him to verbally emote when he would rather Just sit back and listen.

2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She’s probably tired from eating all those carbs.

Food comas are real.....

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Did Amelia say she doesn’t know math? 

No, she was joking that she could have asked for a match that’s really good at math and then could have tested him by asking him math questions. It had nothing to do with her own knowledge. You have to know enough to make it through med school 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
48 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

Homegirl has a good appetite. 

My husband has concluded she may be a runner. She has huge appetite yet is fit. I’m a runner (averaging 30-35 miles a week) and I’m sporting appetite similar to hers

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I couldn’t deal with him for long. I felt bad for him being so uncomfortable in the sludge run or whatever it was. I probably wouldn’t be rushing to wiggle around in brownish water but it seemed like it was deeper than him just not wanting to get dirty. 

• Love 10

44 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

It seems to be a theme in every season That if the couple doesn’t have sex by the first or second week , it ain’t gonna happen . I think it makes it way more awkward between the couples if they wait a while to have sex .  I’m not saying do it if you’re repulsed , but to me it makes no sense that people on this show have no issues marrying people they’ve never met , but feel like having sex with their husband / wife within the first couple weeks is inappropriate or too soon . 

I think all of the couples who have stayed together have had sex on the honeymoon (except for Jamie and Doug and I believe she later admitted to giving BJs 😄 )  That's why I use it as a litmus test for their longevity - if they don't do it then, they don't seem to get to it ever.

41 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Karen comes off as a snob to me . She’s not wrong that miles having 10 serious relationships by the age of 26 seems odd , but she just seems very condescending to him and he seems like a great guy . 

I think they need to define what each means by "relationships" - 10 "serious relationships" by 26 would have me wondering if he was including high school and middle school girlfriends 😄   But he said "monogamous relationships" that he was entering with the goal of finding a mate, which could mean that he doesn't date around, and those "relationships" are short but focused on one woman.

I thought Brett was a nice husband this episode!

• Love 10

I think it was a HUGE advantage for Amelia and Bennett to have met previously. They got to talk, see each other in a group situation, see how they interacted with the other people at the party, see each other's friends. Amelia really liked Bennett, iirc, and he had no bad feelings towards her.  They are miles ahead of the other couples, some who feel like their spouse is still a stranger and all are still trying to find out if they are going to mesh well with and even like their spouse.

• Love 12