Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

I live in Dallas and this summer was out at an outdoor restaurant with friends and I met Kat, Kelsey, Taylor J, Ashlee and Kristin. I can attest that Kat is SUPER charming and sweet! My friend and I are both huge fans and said hi to her and Kelsey first since we ran into them and they were both so sweet! Kat joked with us and was so bubbly.

The other three were nice enough but definitely kept the conversation to a short ‘hi.’ It might have been shyness, but Kristen seemed stand offish. She kind of cut the conversation short.

Overall I would say Kat was the most pleasant and charming out of the girls we met that night. And gorgeous to boot! 

• Love 21
12 hours ago, tdp1117 said:

That's not Kelli's job though.  Her job is to field the best 36 girls from the try outs and training camp.  Hannah showed up to work mentally unprepared.  When you do that, there's always someone who is hungry enough to take your spot.  That's real life.  It's not Kelli's job to be therir friend or their mother.  She needs that emotional distance.* 

When she asked Judy about whether veterans should be cut, I was screaming at my TV OF COURSE!  Vets knew this was their tryout for the 2020 season.  Vets aren't safe in try outs, and they shouldn't be here.  This isn't about loyalty.  They've never had a problem cutting vets who under performed before.  Why should they now?  

And to read Hannah's response, I'm not sorry they did cut her.  I don't know how she can say the organization had no regard for their safety.  They put them in a bubble for goodness sakes.  If she felt it was unsafe, then she should not have gone.**  I get that she was stressed out, but come on!  It all came off as sour grapes to me.  

I have two points:

First*

If Kelli would have been a good manager, she would have kept her emotional distance and would not have ventured into weird demented games with favorites. What are these games with favorites? Here is a random list:

1. Morgan Jordan
  2. Cassie Trammell
  3. Meredith Madden
  4. Victoria Kalina

The way how Kelli behaved towards Victoria was and is a disgrace. When a girl that Kelli emotionally doesn't like makes an insignificant mistake, she gets cuts by Kelli. If Victoria falls out of a basic turn she laughs it off. That is NOT an emotional distance. So Kelli could have easily behaved unprofessional and be a friend to Hannah because she does it all the time. You don't get to choose when you behave 'professional' and when not.

Second**

One does not have to be a board certified psychiatrist to see that Hannah is coming into TC with mental issues. This said mental issue cannot be wished away or danced away or hugged away. It needs to be taken seriously, not only by Hannah, but by everyone around her. I do not think that someone with Hannah's past can just ignore the signs and venture into certain high stress activities without giving it a second thought. Should she have come to TC? I say no. Can someone with acute mental issues perform like they need her to perform is in this light an honest concern. Whether Hannah was cut because she voiced concerns about Covid is secondary. What should be considered is that Hannah voiced concerns about the Covid measures under the influence of a mental issue. Two years on the squad should have provided Hannah with enough cases to voice concerns about, yet she did not protest. I do not think it is right to cut someone for voicing concerns, and now we all can see with our own eyes and through Hannah's own voice that there is more at play than only voicing concerns.

• Love 22
20 minutes ago, Texasgirl92 said:

I live in Dallas and this summer was out at an outdoor restaurant with friends and I met Kat, Kelsey, Taylor J, Ashlee and Kristin. I can attest that Kat is SUPER charming and sweet! My friend and I are both huge fans and said hi to her and Kelsey first since we ran into them and they were both so sweet! Kat joked with us and was so bubbly.

The other three were nice enough but definitely kept the conversation to a short ‘hi.’ It might have been shyness, but Kristen seemed stand offish. She kind of cut the conversation short.

Overall I would say Kat was the most pleasant and charming out of the girls we met that night. And gorgeous to boot! 

Kat is clearly a kind, Christian young woman, she's clearly very beautiful, has a lot of character, and is doing a great job of representing the Dallas Cowboys.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Texasgirl92 said:

Aw that is so nice to hear! I love Kat and just further proves that she will remain one of my favorites! So glad you got the chance to meet them! Even if they were a bit standoffish but atleast Kat and Kelcey made up for it! 😄

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, jammen said:

Aw that is so nice to hear! I love Kat and just further proves that she will remain one of my favorites! So glad you got the chance to meet them! Even if they were a bit standoffish but atleast Kat and Kelcey made up for it! 😄

Yes! And don’t get me wrong- everyone was perfectly polite. But Kat and Kelsey both just had a genuine warmth and friendliness to them. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, perrie97 said:

I believe she was top 36. There are many weaker dancers than Hannah still on the team. Hannah is such an awesome dancer that even with everything going on for her she could still perform better than half the squad. 

I agree! Hannah is better than Kat, Maddie, Madeline M., Tess, VK, and Savannah to name a few lol

• Love 20
20 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Agree with your first point for sure.

Agree with your second point but...

I'm not entirely sure we can all say that Hannah was experiencing a problem with her mental health though? Yes, she has a history of anxiety and depression and yes she cried  and said she was stressed.  But that's not enough really to diagnose someone. Our glimpse into Hannah's reality is so miniscule.

And I still believe, that its very possible that she was stressed mostly because of her frustration with DCC's COVID policies. She said even on the part that aired - "life perspective switch." So she might have been there realizing - "what the heck am I doing here?"

Being sad about the environment you are in and about the difficulties you face does not automatically equal mental problems.

And we have NO idea of what else was said prior to that office visit. We really have no idea what was said during that office visit either. Editing is powerful.

Could it be that she was upset that they weren’t wearing masks at all times no matter what ? 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Texasgirl92 said:

Yes! And don’t get me wrong- everyone was perfectly polite. But Kat and Kelsey both just had a genuine warmth and friendliness to them. 

This is so important to reiterate. The girls do 10 home game performances a year. A YEAR!  Blah blah blah world class blah blah kick to their heads.. at the end of the day, they need more than just dancers. They are PR/Marketing for the Cowboys organization. They wave poms at grocery store openings, chat with fans, pose for photos with veterans at retirement homes and maybe, if they are lucky, do a rare performance with a popular musical act (packaged as part of the deal with the stadium rental). 

For every good dancer, they also need a chatty, charismatic, charming person for meet and greets. Kat may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but she definitely made a positive impression here. I imagine Savannah is the same - her ROTY award proves that. 
I haven’t drank the Koolaid about World Class Performers, but I see them for what they are: Cheerleaders, on and off the turf.  I love great dancing but I’d much rather meet Kat in person than some of the best dancers from seasons past. 

Edit: not to dip my toe into the Hannah discussion but there is something a bit off about a “sad cheerleader” - kinda defeats the purpose?  Also she wasn’t fired. They re-audition every year, knowing they can be cut for all sorts of reasons: gaining weight, making questionable decisions in the past year, not representing the brand properly, etc.  She was cut for reasons she questions but 'fired' is incorrect. And I say this as a Hannah fan!

Edited by Stee
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Could it be that she was upset that they weren’t wearing masks at all times no matter what ? 

Guessing its probably more that it wasn't a true bubble... I don't know.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Guessing its probably more that it wasn't a true bubble... I don't know.

Maybe cause they went to the stadium for field practice and the fact that let Taylor j come do a one audition 

Edited by Holly85
Added something
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

Hannah’s office visit was telling of what her state of mind was but also I’m mostly sure they made it seem like she was down the ENTIRE time. I forget which veteran was doing one of those daily vlogs in the bubble but they had Hannah at her side and she seemed happy  on camera so it’s not like she doesn’t know when to put her “DCC cheerleader” happy face on . I don’t expect them to be okay 100% of the time, I mean they’re dancing and working out. Also when they show game day stories on Instagram, they always catch one of them not smiling or putting on a show (I mean if they’re supposed to be smiling and look happy an entire game I would hope they relax their face during break time) and then when they know they’re being filmed or on camera they look happy and smile. 

I'm still 75% convinced Hannah’s cut reason is made up by producers. 

Yeah I mean even in that deleted scene - the boot buddy zoom - she was very appropriately  'peppy.' LOL. And she looked great in the clip when Judy was applauding "ALL" of group 1's performance. First to admit, I have no idea--- but I just don't ever trust the editing. We've learned that for sure over the years.

• Love 14
On 12/23/2020 at 2:13 PM, kalibean said:

Lord someone put me out of my misery:

Hannah's stickers:  Melissa, Neil and SP???  Who is SP?  The gold sticker.

Lexi's stickers:  Kelli & Judy.  (I like Lexi, so this doesn't bug me one little bit.)

Kristen also got one of those gold stickers, and it's blurry on the screen grab, but I also think it's SP.  Marissa didn't get one of Judy's, which I thought was interesting.  And Rachel W didn't get the SP.  

Where's the picture that shows the stickers?

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

I know this year has been a tough one for many, myself included, but this forum never ceases to cheer me up and keep me entertained. Y’all are such sweet and fun people. I love that there’s a place to talk about the squad and this show! 🎅

• Love 17
8 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Agree with your first point for sure.

Agree with your second point but...

I'm not entirely sure we can all say that Hannah was experiencing a problem with her mental health though? Yes, she has a history of anxiety and depression and yes she cried  and said she was stressed.  But that's not enough really to diagnose someone. Our glimpse into Hannah's reality is so miniscule.

And I still believe, that its very possible that she was stressed mostly because of her frustration with DCC's COVID policies. She said even on the part that aired - "life perspective switch." So she might have been there realizing - "what the heck am I doing here?"

Being sad about the environment you are in and about the difficulties you face does not automatically equal mental problems.

And we have NO idea of what else was said prior to that office visit. We really have no idea what was said during that office visit either. Editing is powerful.

I agree with you. The real question that determines everything is whether Hannah was having mental issues.

The key sentences is Hannah’s ‘life perspective switch’. When and why would someone say ‘life perspective switch’? That is not a very common thing to say.

Why would someone cry every day about a life perspective switch? Hannah said that she cried every day during her office visit. A life perspective switch can also be a positive switch, finding Jesus, being saved (which is positive).

I guess we will need to see and hear more about this.

23 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Finally watching the latest episode - seems a lot is going to go down from this thread, but I notice random things 

seems either the carpet is really messing them up or diva hosiery really isn’t that great...

A279654D-150C-4630-B19E-C591F2C598DE.jpeg

What looks like a large tear is the color of her hose. If you look above and below the knee cap, you will see it wrapped with tape. The tape is darker than the hose so it looks like it is torn.

On a separate note, I want to wish those who celebrate it, a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to everyone. May 2021 be kinder to all of us.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
On 12/23/2020 at 4:55 PM, kamdcc123woo said:

I don't know but based on the way this season has played out thus far on tv and on social ..... I have an inkling that this may be a slow rebrand and in a few seasons Judy will retire, Kash will take over for her. I just feel like they're priming her for that. We'll be stuck with Waco Kelly for a few more years after that (ugh) and then they'll bring in either a former DCC (hopefully Michelle Keys) and then Haley will assume Charlotte (or as I like to call her the crypt keeper)'s role.   It's so blatantly obvious they need new blood in the leadership roles and desperately. 

I don’t mean to laugh but the CRYPT KEEPER comment has me dying 😭

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Someone mentioned that Hannah having history of anxiety & depression doesn’t mean she has mental health issues.  I must disagree as a health care professional.  You don’t have to have schizophrenia or bipolar to have mental health issues. It is a false assumption that to have anxiety or depression one has to act sad. People mask things that’s why often signs are missed or frankly you may be trying to fake it till you make or are just tired of people asking you what is wrong.  Then again there are those who think if you are just more positive or if you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps you would be better. Sure there are those who clearly you can tell they are in trouble as they don’t care how they look, stop going out etc.  just because someone acts happy, doesn’t mean they are.  How many times have we masked our true feelings about a situation or a relative or coworker? You hear people say they gave no symptoms they were contemplating suicide etc.  I remember a minister of a mega church on the West coast who had a son who had anxiety & depression. The family went out to eat where the son seemed relaxed, happy, & joked around. They came home & the son went upstairs & immediately shot himself.  There are lots of people struggling with depression with symptoms you do & do not see.  I believe Hannah had a lot on her plate & probably also has situational issues with the end of the courses.  If you never experience depression, nor have a friend or family member with it, consider yourself lucky.  Keep in mind that people also believe that like addiction, depression is a sign of moral failing.

Edited by cherryblossom
Spelling
  • Useful 3
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, vanillagum said:

just saw alanna posted something on insta about cassie, dani, and elli being her roommates. how awkward for cassie 

Whats the situation with Alanna and Lily? Didn't they live together for two years even the first year when Lily didnt make the team? I just remember it being aired something like that .. but I could be mistaken? 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, rocketts said:

Whats the situation with Alanna and Lily? Didn't they live together for two years even the first year when Lily didnt make the team? I just remember it being aired something like that .. but I could be mistaken? 

She moved in with her boyfriend 

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, vanillagum said:

just saw alanna posted something on insta about cassie, dani, and elli being her roommates. how awkward for cassie 

Meagan F lived with Brooke and Julie J when they made the squad, and with Brooke and Tobie and then with Brooke and Stephanie, so I think it's how you deal with it.  If Cassie plans on trying out again, she has a home, friends, support system, I assume a job, and has become familiar with the area.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Meagan F lived with Brooke and Julie J when they made the squad, and with Brooke and Tobie and then with Brooke and Stephanie, so I think it's how you deal with it.  If Cassie plans on trying out again, she has a home, friends, support system, I assume a job, and has become familiar with the area.

Oh Cassie didn't make the team. I was wondering why they said it's awkward for her. I'm like what? Lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Someone mentioned that Hannah having history of anxiety & depression doesn’t mean she has mental health issues.  I must disagree as a health care professional.  You don’t have to have schizophrenia or bipolar to have mental health issues. It is a false assumption that to have anxiety or depression one has to act sad. People mask things that’s why often signs are missed or frankly you may be trying to fake it till you make or are just tired of people asking you what is wrong.  Then again there are those who think if you are just more positive or if you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps you would be better. Sure there are those who clearly you can tell they are in trouble as they don’t care how they look, stop going out etc.  just because someone acts happy, doesn’t mean they are.  How many times have we masked our true feelings about a situation or a relative or coworker? You hear people say they gave no symptoms they were contemplating suicide etc.  I remember a minister of a mega church on the West coast who had a son who had anxiety & depression. The family went out to eat where the son seemed relaxed, happy, & joked around. They came home & the son went upstairs & immediately shot himself.  There are lots of people struggling with depression with symptoms you do & do not see.  I believe Hannah had a lot on her plate & probably also has situational issues with the end of the courses.  If you never experience depression, nor have a friend or family member with it, consider yourself lucky.  Keep in mind that people also believe that like addiction, depression is a sign of moral failing.

I was the one that said a history of depression and anxiety does not automatically equal a current mental health problem. But you misunderstood. What I was saying was that a history of depression does not automatically mean you are always clinically depressed. People can be profoundly sad and stressed without being clinically depressed. My main reason for saying such a thing is that we cannot diagnose someone based on what we see on a reality television show  - a show that is known to distort the truth. We simply do not know. 

Really only Hannah's healthcare professional should be the one diagnosing.  We do not know what type of interaction Hannah had with K/J prior to the office visit. We also don't know what was said at the office visit. It could have been hours long. She could have been talking about COVID -- we will never see. Edits pick and choose and splice. We have no idea really.

Being deeply compassionate and empathetic and concerned for the health of the world, during a pandemic, can certainly cause people to have intense emotional responses. Yes it can lead to depression of course.  But it doesn't have to mean depression. For a correct diagnosis to be made, you'd have to know length of time and all the other environmental factors and variables. 

So, my point was that reactions to situational  stress may not at all be an indicator of poor mental health - in fact it might mean quite the opposite. Crying and being sad don't always equate to depression. It can be a very healthy healing response to stress and other life events and changes.  And yes, they certainly don't equal mental weakness either. Could it mean depression - of course. Does that need to be taken seriously? Absolutely. But no way to tell by watching DCC-MTT.

Edited by Tuxcat
to add the last disclaimer
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
9 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

THIS! A 1000 times. Thank you!

• Love 7
On 12/24/2020 at 9:12 AM, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Finally watching the latest episode - seems a lot is going to go down from this thread, but I notice random things 

seems either the carpet is really messing them up or diva hosiery really isn’t that great...

A279654D-150C-4630-B19E-C591F2C598DE.jpeg

That's the medical tape on her knee, not a hole or runners in the hose.

Edited by Stfarris
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

My biggest concern with Kat is that she is and always will be an ambassador risk...

This....a thousand times! ,I just rewatched her rookie season and there were quite a few moments where I thought "did you hear what you were saying?" or "Have you got any idea how you come across now?"

I would love to have a friend like Kat:  Fun, with a group of friends, definitely. Amongst football players, the Joneses, celebreties or politicians? Most definitely not! In fact, I am 100%. sure she'll make for some interesting headlines if she' staying on for a few years. Simply because she either has no control or awareness on what comes out of that mouth...

• Love 11
On 12/24/2020 at 6:16 AM, tdp1117 said:

Or maybe she wanted to do DCC to land a player???

To me , it would me easier to do that at the college level. If not before...

Some  colleges are known for high draft picks. And many players do come into the league with very-attached girlfriends they met in college.

LSU sent a record of 13 players this year to the NFL. Isn't where Denise teaches ? No reason why time can't be spent getting into LSU and making that dance team, unless they too have a rule as to whom the dancers can and cannot date.

image.thumb.png.8abc68c52d742dfb77e451d96120b2b5.png

image.png.59a5cce8d76f8fe504937273561d5521.png

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

To me , it would me easier to do that at the college level. If not before...

Some  colleges are know for high draft picks. And many players do come with very-attached girlfriends they met in college.

LSU sent a record of 13 players this year to the NFL. Isn't where Denise teaches ? No reason why time can't be spent getting into LSU and making that dance team, unless they too have a rule as to whom the dancers can and cannot date.

image.thumb.png.8abc68c52d742dfb77e451d96120b2b5.png

image.png.59a5cce8d76f8fe504937273561d5521.png

I read this girl can be quit the character and not in a good way

• Useful 7
  • Love 2

Denise or Brittany? Lol. I’ve got some friends of friends of BM...she seems extra AF, but in the same way my friend is. Early 20’s, had her side hustles going Mahomes’ rookie year, sudden and very bright spotlight when he really took off.  

It’s a weird world we’re living in with social media and living life on the ‘gram - my friend also has a couple of small businesses and lives 24/7 on Instagram and social media, continually building her followers and fan base. They run in that same circle. IMO, seems B is trying to maintain some of her own identity while Mahomes has taken over the sports world.  They’ve been together since high school (with a break in college...both had athletic scholarships at different schools) so it’s got to all be weird and awesome at once. 

Not quite as punchable as Matt Stanford’s wife, but not the down to earth beauty queen of former DCC Candace “sometimes you just pee a little” Romo. I really miss her as a judge! 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, kalibean said:

Not quite as punchable as Matt Stanford’s wife, but not the down to earth beauty queen of former DCC Candace “sometimes you just pee a little” Romo. I really miss her as a judge! 

Candace just doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which makes her so likeable

• Love 22
On 12/24/2020 at 8:53 AM, lexie3248 said:

best for her to stay there so she doesn’t go back to where she lives in Texas or in Illinois and become a super spreader.

I’m pretty sure Hannah would not go home and ‘become a super spreader.’ If she was that concerned about contracting and transmitting the virus, she would get tested and quarantine as appropriate. 

I feel sorry for her, but I agree this wasn’t her year. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I’m pretty sure Hannah would not go home and ‘become a super spreader.’ If she was that concerned about contracting and transmitting the virus, she would get tested and quarantine as appropriate. 

I feel sorry for her, but I agree this wasn’t her year. 

I don’t think she’d be a super spreader either but I was only saying maybe her reasoning for not leaving when she knew the bubble wasn’t really a safe bubble. 

I think the producers are editing it to not be her year. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

I think the producers are editing it to not be her year.

It is hard to tell.  There has been such a response on social media, so was this their original plan?  Do they want us to have sympathy for her?  Are they going to show us they had no choice?

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I read this girl can be quit the character and not in a good way

Mahomes girlfriend was sooooooo obnoxious when she was here at the Patriots game last year, being super loud in the stands then when people started talking back to her she complained fans were mean to her. That seems to be her way regardless of whatever stadium she's in. Honestly, she's the reason I root against the Chiefs... 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

Mahomes girlfriend was sooooooo obnoxious when she was here at the Patriots game last year, being super loud in the stands then when people started talking back to her she complained fans were mean to her. That seems to be her way regardless of whatever stadium she's in. Honestly, she's the reason I root against the Chiefs... 

Okay.. LOL.. looks like I picked a bad example of how football players sometimes find their spouse at the college. Here's another - same first name - met at LSU. On the pre-game show, the host was going on-and-on about  Patrick Peterson, CB/AZ skills, awards, etc.  In response, Patrick paused and said, " the real hero is my wife - a COVID first responder".  Here is the article  (  source ).

Side-note: 🙏 to all of our first responders,-  especially parents of small little babies, who had to make decisions how to keep their family at home safe.

Back to the dancers attempts in finding hubbies on the pro field - another reason for trying accomplish that task in college is they will have longer to look, select and major in MRS-NFL degree.. Every 4-5 years, if not sooner, a new crop of NFL potentials come in. Many players do come to the big universities from the JR college circuit, so that is fresh bait to chase after. I don't know how long one can be on the dance team in college, but one surely can stay in college longer hoping to get "a ring on it" before moving on the professional dance teams.

Actually - I would be a little scared to get too attached to a Dallas player. A few bad Sundays, and/or get on Jerry's bad side, and one could be traded off to another team - for better or worse.

Speaking of LSU/Denise : (1) yes Joe Burrow has a girlfriend - met in HS ( link ) and 2: did any of this year's TCC candidates go there ?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

Yup and when they actually went to look at camera footage they realized she was the issue 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Is today the last home game? Feel bad for the rookie cheerleaders who never got the reveal, the family night, the season of being able to post, all for a reality show that won’t name them until after their first season is over DESPITE being in a uniform for 8 games.

• Love 20
Just now, dbell1 said:

Is today the last home game? Feel bad for the rookie cheerleaders who never got the reveal, the family night, the season of being able to post, all for a reality show that won’t name them until after their first season is over DESPITE being in a uniform for 8 games.

They did a friends and family game day the family and friends got treated to a game up in a suite 

• Useful 6
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, dbell1 said:

Feel bad for the rookie cheerleaders who never got the reveal, the family night, the season of being able to post, all for a reality show that won’t name them until after their first season is over DESPITE being in a uniform for 8 games.

If there’s one thing I’d change going forward, it’s to let rookies be rookies!

I get there are those who don’t want to be “spoiled” but this is a cheerleading show, not “Game of Thrones” or “The Mandolorian.” I would guess that MANY, if not most, fans know who made it already. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 16

I noticed something strange with the Game Day Instastories. 

My sister looked earlier and saw that the Takeover had already started. She told me that the first story was Tess in front of the camera talking and the second said pregame rehearsal showing Tess and a couple of her fellow deckmates practicing with Kelly watching from the stadium steps. Because the game was about to start, I looked on my own and noticed it went straight from the first story (Tess alone) to her practicing the touchdown cheer. I showed my sister and she didn't know why they would take it down since the only thing slightly off is that Kelly's mask was below her nose as she was talking (which is completely reasonable). With knowing Kelly was out last game due to contact tracing, the only reason I can see taking down the video is that Kelly hasn't finished her quarantine period. 

Just a theory seeing as I have no idea when the person she was near tested positive. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, meg.r said:

I noticed something strange with the Game Day Instastories. 

My sister looked earlier and saw that the Takeover had already started. She told me that the first story was Tess in front of the camera talking and the second said pregame rehearsal showing Tess and a couple of her fellow deckmates practicing with Kelly watching from the stadium steps. Because the game was about to start, I looked on my own and noticed it went straight from the first story (Tess alone) to her practicing the touchdown cheer. I showed my sister and she didn't know why they would take it down since the only thing slightly off is that Kelly's mask was below her nose as she was talking (which is completely reasonable). With knowing Kelly was out last game due to contact tracing, the only reason I can see taking down the video is that Kelly hasn't finished her quarantine period. 

Just a theory seeing as I have no idea when the person she was near tested positive. 

It was someone in her home !! 

• Useful 4