Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dumb move. He should have thrown it. He's 100% safe no matter what.

Sure but Respect the HoH's Noms is also a valid game move with the Veto. Not that Cody isn't working with him but it builds extra trust.

• Love 2

It sounds like it was a comp involving fruits and vegetables?  Enzo had a moment with a banana.  lol

Enzo did say that he would win at least one of the comps this year because he's in better shape than he was in his first season, and he did.  So if he wins nothing else this season, he at least won that one.

So once Keesha, Kaysar and Janelle are gone I’m trying to think who is going to be my huge rooting interest. Everyone has “well, except for” exceptions. There’s Day “except for” her ridiculously terrible reads. Ian “except for” he’s kind of terrible socially. Kevin “except for” he’s completely lost. Everyone else is either Eh, or Ugh, or Hate. 

And it hasn’t even been a week. I feel like @peachmangosteen right now, and that’s no good (sorry Peach!)

• Love 6

So I'm seeing reports on Twitter (I took a break to eat) that Dani said Enzo's stack fell over at one point and knocked over Keesha's stack as well. 

5 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

It sounds like it was a comp involving fruits and vegetables?  Enzo had a moment with a banana.  lol

It sounds like the one where you have to do some physical activity (from the shirts, I'm gonna go with riding a stationary bike) for however long and then you have x amount of time to stack your shit on a platform as high and stable as possible but you have to run back to your bike and peddle again before the timer goes to 0 or else you time out. 

• Love 1

I'm really behind. Last I read Kevin thought he was the target. Now it's Keesha. What's the rationale? And does Nicole A. know she was probably the replacement nom?

Taylor Trevor Tyler and Enzo, basically:

Enzo: "Bro."
Tylerr: "Dude."
Enzo: "Bro, keep the noms the same, bro?"
Tyler: "Dude. You should ask the dude, Cody."
Enzo: "Yeah, bro. If Bro says to keep them the same, bro, I guess we keep them the same."
Tyler: "Dude."

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm really behind. Last I read Kevin thought he was the target. Now it's Keesha. What's the rationale? And does Nicole A. know she was probably the replacement nom?

They wanted Kaysar and Janelle out, and once they got safety, they turned to Keesha, under the theory that she might be working with Memphis. Cody couldn't nominate Memphis, of course, because you can't put a bro up, so he put up Kevin as the pawn. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Taylor Trevor Tyler and Enzo, basically:

Tylerr: "Dude."
Enzo: "Bro, keep the noms the same, bro?"
Tyler: "Dude. You should ask the dude, Cody."
Enzo: "Yeah, bro. If Bro says to keep them the same, bro, I guess we keep them the same."
Tyler: "Dude."

No non-wrestling fans will get this, but it sounds like Matt Riddle is living in this house.

• LOL 2
13 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Kevin and Cody have talked. Also Keesha and Cody have talked. But we know from experience that Cody likes to bro down and he keeps saying "I don't know, I like him" about Kevin. So Keesha's fucked. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think Keesha's only chance is if the women decide they don't want to lose a number. But most of them think they are aligned with Cody or desperately want to be, so....it ain't looking good.

• Love 3

OK, this is totally random, but the feeds are boring but I’m still too wired to go to sleep, so I decided to go down the YouTube rabbit hole, and when you open it up, there’s suggestions of things for you to watch (because they see EVERYTHING), and one of my suggestions was Christmas talking about breaking her foot. My reaction was basically WHICH Christmas talking about her broken foot moment, because there is at least 20 to choose from.

• LOL 7
Just now, vb68 said:

I think Keesha's only chance is if the women decide they don't want to lose a number. But most of them think they are aligned with Cody or desperately want to be, so....it ain't looking good.

Cody's actual alliance is with Nicole.

But Bay, Day, Christmas, Dani all think he's with them. I don't really get it but ... 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

OK, this is totally random, but the feeds are boring but I’m still too wired to go to sleep, so I decided to go down the YouTube rabbit hole, and when you open it up, there’s suggestions of things for you to watch (because they see EVERYTHING), and one of my suggestions was Christmas talking about breaking her foot. My reaction was basically WHICH Christmas talking about her broken foot moment, because there is at least 20 to choose from.

It's really a 2.5 hour long supercut of Christmas and all 29 parts of the Broken Foot Saga. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kevin and Cody have talked. Also Keesha and Cody have talked. But we know from experience that Cody likes to bro down and he keeps saying "I don't know, I like him" about Kevin. So Keesha's fucked. 

Thx bro!

16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They wanted Kaysar and Janelle out, and once they got safety, they turned to Keesha, under the theory that she might be working with Memphis. Cody couldn't nominate Memphis, of course, because you can't put a bro up, so he put up Kevin as the pawn. 

Gotcha! ETA - I don't mean "got you" as in " haha" I mean "got it" as in thx....bro!

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 2

I fucking love and hate this fandom sometimes. There's already a change.org petition out there to try and convince CBS to replay the Veto comp so that Keesha gets another shot at it because it's unfair that Enzo's stack knocked over her stack. 

1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Thx bro!

No problem, dude. (Also I didn't see the rest of your question answered: Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole Anthony has no clue she could have been (most likely would have been) the replacement nom.)

This is so gonna be the shtick of the season while any combination of the Two Bros, A Dude, and a Veto Place are still in the house. 

• LOL 5
16 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

But Bay, Day, Christmas, Dani all think he's with them. I don't really get it but ... 

Bay, Day and Christmas are all part of the Challenge group. Cody's smartly covered by both them AND Nicole AND Tyler AND Enzo. 

Dani's just really bad at this game.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

It sounds like Kaysar, who thinks Memphis doesn't really give a shit, and Janelle are going to let death take Keesha and follow the rest of the house. 

This is not what I wanted. Not Week 1. Not with the Old School side not banding together. 

• Love 1

Britney told Janelle before she left that she has to go to Nicole F everyday because she is insecure. 

Aw the room were Kaysar and Janelle are sleeping in is the Gold room for season 6. Nicole F is sleeping were the safes were, aw!

• Love 1

For a split second, Dani was starting to complain to Nicole F. about something that someone was wearing as "street clothes," and she said that they would never be allowed to do that.  Of course, before I could figure out who she was referring to, the overzealous fool controlling the feeds cut away. 

Janelle wants to get rid of David and work with Tyler and Cody.  Kaysar is open to it. 

1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

For a split second, Dani was starting to complain to Nicole F. about something that someone was wearing as "street clothes," and she said that they would never be allowed to do that.  Of course, before I could figure out who she was referring to, the overzealous fool controlling the feeds cut away. 

Janelle has been lounging in a (totally awesome ripped up) hoodie (that I need to find and again cry because I won't be able to afford it) and leggings since the comp - Dani has been whining that she isn't wearing the star costume. 

The idea of Dani whining that someone in the house is being treated kindly by Production is... wow. Okay, Dani. 

• LOL 5

Oh, it seems like Derrick wasn't happy with Nicole because she lied and said she wouldn't be on the show.  Nicole told Daniele she hopes he's not mad at her for lying to him. Janelle and Dani had also implied that she lied to them also in a conversation yesterday (they said they were surprised to see her, and thought it was weird she wouldn't she have told them when they're friends).

So, yeah, he didn't go on because he didn't think he'd have enough guaranteed allies. What a loser. And so much less juicy than I had hoped!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

So, yeah, he didn't go on because he didn't think he'd have enough guaranteed allies. What a loser. And so much less juicy than I had hoped!

Derrick is so overrated.

4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I really hated how he tried to insert himself in the Naya Rivera story.

What??? I don't follow him on twitter or anything, So I completely missed that. How did he insert himself into that and more importantly, WHY?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Derrick is so overrated.

What??? I don't follow him on twitter or anything, So I completely missed that. How did he insert himself into that and more importantly, WHY?

He got very lucky being on a cast with people mostly in their 20s.  He said the situation wasn't adding up for him. He has some investigative show so he did some IG live about the whole case. I don't follow him either I was just scrolling through his twitter to see what he's been up too and saw that. 

• Love 1

Kaysar is getting cabin fever.  He -- much like Enzo -- is chomping at the bit to get outside.   He is worried that the games Production just gave them to play are a sign that they will be stuck inside the house for a long time.   He says he understands Production wants them under pressure, but it's not good for their mental health.  He wonders if they want a house full of depressed people. 

Bay said she doesn't know if Production wants a house full of depressed people, but that's what they're going to get if they can't go outside (in her season the HGs had access to the backyard about 4 days a week), 

Kaysar said he will complain if they can't go outside.

Kaysar is going to go crazy and eat a Twix, even though it's a gateway to other bad foods.  Janelle wants a Twix too.  Bay wants to avoid eating Twix.

Edited by TVFan17

Bayleigh is in the room with Kaysar and Janelle. Talking about season 20 and how crazy it was. Now they are talking about Janelle breaking her diet. I like Bayleigh so much more when she is around Kaysar and Janelle. I wish Kaysar/Janelle would approach her to work together.

• Love 1

I just laughed out loud because Kaysar accidentally referred to Keesha as "Sheila."  After Cody saying "Who?" when someone mentioned Keesha's name pre-nominations, and Kaysar calling her Sheila, it seems that Keesha is not making a huge impression on some folks.

Arrrgggghhhhh.... this person cutting the feeds at random is so frustrating.  The HGs are literally just talking about the kinds of cake they like, and someone requested a carrot cake for their birthday, and the fool cut the feeds. 

Edited by TVFan17
3 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I just laughed out loud because Kaysar accidentally referred to Keesha as "Sheila."  After Cody saying "Who?" when someone mentioned Keesha's name pre-nominations, and Kaysar calling her Sheila, it seems that Keesha is not making a huge impression on some folks.

Arrrgggghhhhh.... this person cutting the feeds at random is so frustrating. 

Bayleigh fishing for an alliance with Janelle and Kaysar and them not taking the bait, I am super annoyed.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Bayleigh fishing for an alliance with Janelle and Kaysar and them not taking the bait, I am super annoyed.

For some reason Janelle seems to think that it would be better to get rid of David and partner up with Tyler and Cody.  Little does she know that Tyler and Cody (and Enzo) will get rid of her (and Kaysar) at the drop of a hat.  They will do their best to split Janelle and Kaysar up.  The guys already don't trust Kaysar.

And... right on cue, the feeds are cut again.

Edited by TVFan17
6 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

For some reason Janelle seems to think that it would be better to get rid of David and partner up with Tyler and Cody.  Little does she know that Tyler and Cody (and Enzo) will get rid of her (and Kaysar) at the drop of a hat.  They will do their best to split Janelle and Kaysar up.  The guys already don't trust Kaysar.

And... right on cue, the feeds are cut again.

I know. This is the issue with Janelle and Kaysar's game they overthink everything. It's just like All-Stars when Kaysar wanted to get rid of Nakomis when her and Janelle were bonding cus they were smokers.

A few days ago Enzo said he didn't even want to drink alcohol while he is in the house this time around.  And now he is begging for alcohol -- "half a beer... anything!"  Meanwhile, Kaysar needs melatonin and was just informed that he has to write it on a list to be approved by Production.

Enzo thought that Production was going to give them weed this year because it's legal out here in L.A. 

• LOL 5

Enzo keeps getting the feeds cut off... he started explaining why he had a probation officer at age 6 (?) and- STARS... then was talking about how all the houseguests are getting paid to be there and- .STARS... and describing a dream he had last night where he was surprised to find himself back home, having sex with a Chinese woman and- STARS.  Pretty entertaining guy, though. He used to sell crayons door to door, and got the “meow meow” nickname from a farting girl.

Kaysar is driving Janelle crazy with the aggressive play. If he doesn’t calm down, she’s gonna cut him loose.  

• LOL 1

Keesha did a great job when she up on the block against Libra, but she knew she was the pawn. I don't think there's a way she can get out of this, unfortunately. And it really sucks.

I just hope Birthday Keesha shows up at some point. If she's going out, she needs to let the house know they can all fuck themselves for ruining my season.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don't believe 'at the end of the day' that Cody will pick a woman over a man so we'll see.

8 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Anyone think they'll be a Camp Comeback type situation? 

I can't imagine there wouldn't be since it's All Stars and they'll wanna get their money's worth of these people, but Julie didn't say anything so I don't know.

5 hours ago, vb68 said:

Enzo is regaling people late into the evening, even Kaysar. I'm not really a fan of his, but I got to admit he has a hell of a social game. 

I hate that Enzo can be entertaining lol.

7 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Janelle wants to get rid of David and work with Tyler and Cody.  Kaysar is open to it. 

Imma Head Out GIF by memecandy

I can't believe it's only day 4 and I'm already at the point of using this gif:

tumblr_nadeksgQYK1rfxy9to2_250.gif

And I won't be able to stop watching so it's gonna be like 2 months of this. Damn lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, vb68 said:

I still think she's the funniest person who's ever been on the show. Honestly if she just  wants to come and do commentary in the DR once or twice a season, that would be great for me.

And I love that she snatched America's Favorite away from Enzo.

Brittany needs to start up a BB podcast - or hell, a podcast about anything, i'm sure i'd love that too! As long as she's her snarky self.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Figster said:

I just can't get all upset about Keesha leaving. She really didn't attempt to form any kind of relationship with Cody; instead tried to blend into the background and hoped for the best.  

I get that she was fun in BB10, but BB22 Keesha is not someone I'll miss terribly.

I didn't watch BB10 (although I just watched a 2 hour highlight reel) and I don't feel any attachment, either.

• Love 1