Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

ReallyTyler?  I call BS.    Both theaters on HHI serve wine.  

That's probably why they can do it and get away with it. It's probably over priced at the theater. 

I was once with a friend who got accused of sneaking stuff in (just regular candy or maybe pop) and she wasn't and she is not the type of person who will settle something quietly. I felt bad for the usher lol 

Kind of random... but do you think BB either pays for or suggests that the HGs get their teeth whitened? Even on old seasons it's like everyone has bright white teeth... even Donny! 

• LOL 2

All those inflatables remind me of inflatables you can get from the Oriental Trading Company. I'd order stuff from there when I used to teach Vacation Bible School. I swear I got that same palm tree. I brought a bunch of jungle animal and farm animal inflatables to Ukraine when I taught VBS there.  We used them in acting out Bible stories. And the kids each got to keep one when VBS was over. The pastor took a pig and a grandma took a giraffe for a grandchild and the translator took a tiger. This was in a small town so there were people walking around town with an inflatable tucked under an arm.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think David improved his legacy. Not that he's a good player (he's awful) but in such a joyless season, David is the rare comic relief. His trolling of people and his strange expressions and confusing figure of speeches make me laugh. 

ITA. Also, I think it's refreshing how he's playing kind of organically, while pretty much everyone else has a very inorganic game based on pre-game alliances and strategies, gaining SM followers, looking "cool" on TV, sticking with the Committee, being desperate to win, etc., etc.

• Love 3

Spoiler Alert:

the triple eviction will be underwhelming...

Dr. Will moved out a long time ago...he's long gone...

Oh and right now I'm watching Memphis breathe...

...seriously questioning my life choices

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

That was my point tho. Those words didn't come to mind at all before this season, which is why her calm and reasonable demeanor surprised me. I'm sure she still has her moments, but I feel like she's matured since her first season. (Did she make that accusation to Tyler during the current season?) 

7 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

ITA. Also, I think it's refreshing how he's playing kind of organically, while pretty much everyone else has a very inorganic game based on pre-game alliances and strategies, gaining SM followers, looking "cool" on TV, sticking with the Committee, being desperate to win, etc., etc.

David should be ashamed of himself taking money out of Angela’s pocket!! 

Seriously, he’s the only likeable person in this game, he’s on the block every.single.week, fuck these people and their judgement of him. Take the $$ and run David. I would love him to somehow end up winning (nobody would vote for him so it would never happen...but we can dream!) America should be able to vote for the winner, a twist I could get behind. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

David should be ashamed of himself taking money out of Angela’s pocket!! 

Seriously, he’s the only likeable person in this game, he’s on the block every.single.week, fuck these people and their judgement of him. Take the $$ and run David. I would love him to somehow end up winning (nobody would vote for him so it would never happen...but we can dream!) America should be able to vote for the winner, a twist I could get behind. 

Also it's so hypocritical of Dani considering she sprung for a prize in the HoH comp as well.

• Love 11
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Also it's so hypocritical of Dani considering she sprung for a prize in the HoH comp as well.

Does anyone know that she won or is she keeping quiet about it? 

OMG I feel lost without the feeds but at the same time, I feel free. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

That was my point tho. Those words didn't come to mind at all before this season, which is why her calm and reasonable demeanor surprised me. I'm sure she still has her moments, but I feel like she's matured since her first season. (Did she make that accusation to Tyler during the current season?) 

This was a few months back on The Challenge:

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

She’s horrible, she can shove that giant hat up her a$$. I don’t know how anyone trusts her, just awful. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

They really left out of the show David wanting to donate the money.

Yes. I hope this is made clear in a future episode. I suspect it will be, although possibly after he's gone 😢

22 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

They really left out of the show David wanting to donate the money.

I don't care whether he donates the money. If he wants to go for 10k because it's like the third time he's been nominated and he feels like buying some nice stuff that's his right. The way the HG's are acting about it it's like he ran over someone's puppies.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
50 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Does anyone know that she won or is she keeping quiet about it? 

OMG I feel lost without the feeds but at the same time, I feel free. 

She planted the seed that David won the 5000 too - so she's telling everyone he has 15,000 now. Seems like some of them believe that some of them don't.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

She planted the seed that David won the 5000 too - so she's telling everyone he has 15,000 now. Seems like some of them believe that some of them don't.

I totally expect Dani to be acting like a hypocritical bitch then. I mean, she would be anyway but if she's keeping her own prize money quiet, it makes sense that she wouldn't be publicly okay with David's win.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

She’s horrible, she can shove that giant hat up her a$$. I don’t know how anyone trusts her, just awful. 

Nobody in the house does. Every time I turn on the feeds everyone is talking about wanting to get her out. 

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I totally expect Dani to be acting like a hypocritical bitch then. I mean, she would be anyway but if she's keeping her own prize money quiet, it makes sense that she wouldn't be publicly okay with David's win.

I don't think she has told anyone. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Tyler and Angela sneak in a bottle of wine and glasses.

Amateur night.  Back in my college days when my friends and I would go to RHPS, I was an alcohol smuggling GOD.  My personal best was walking in with a total of three six-packs of beer and four pints of whiskey.  That was a very fun night.  😁

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I like the OTEV Pig the best.

My personal favorite = BUTTERRRRRRR!!!  🤣🤣🤣

• Love 6
5 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Might be my favorite moment of the season. Janelle's reaction was hilarious "Why would they allow a bunny in the big brother house."

I thought they had a pig as a pet one season.

2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

I was going to bring this up but you beat me to it.  She kept on talking about how she did not want to be portrayed as the crazy woman this season.  Which in fairness she did nothing to be portrayed that way.  I have said it before, but from what I have watched of her on various shows, Bayleigh can be a very charming woman. 

However, on the Challenge she would fly off the handle at the drop of a hat.  No there were no "microaggressions" (I put it that way because I do not believe microaggressions are real. ).  She and Christopher decided to isolate themselves from everyone and then once he was gone she did not understand why nobody wanted to work with her.  Well if you do not interact with others, they are not going to want to work with you unless it benefits them.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

9 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

BB2 did. Ophelia. Will saved him from drowning in the pool.

I have a vague recollection of a dog in the house for a short period of time.  During one of Jeff/Jordan's seasons????

• Love 1

Does anybody know what Kevin’s keep-me promises were? Not that it matters, but I’m curious. Last night, I thought he made the same promise to everyone (offering himself as a happy pawn), but I just heard him tell Christmas he made a different promise to every person. I also heard them say NEXT week was going to be a triple eviction, so are they really not on to it yet or did they just misspeak? 

And now, in a different room, Tyler and Memphis are expecting a double tomorrow, double next week. 

2 minutes ago, llongori said:

I have a vague recollection of a dog in the house for a short period of time.  During one of Jeff/Jordan's seasons????

They’ve had dogs in the House twice - BB1 and BB16.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, llongori said:

Season 16 they brought in a dog for the day because the season was so boring at the end. 

2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Does anybody know what Kevin’s keep-me promises were? Not that it matters, but I’m curious. Last night, I thought he made the same promise to everyone (offering himself as a happy pawn), but I just heard him tell Christmas he made a different promise to every person. I also heard them say NEXT week was going to be a triple eviction, so are they really not on to it yet or did they just misspeak? 

And now, in a different room, Tyler and Memphis are expecting a double tomorrow, double next week. 

He keeps telling people if they keep him, he will owe them and do whatever they want. There might be more, but that is what I keep hearing from him.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

BB2 did. Ophelia. Will saved him from drowning in the pool.

That is right.  Now that you mentioned it, I think I saw the pig in the, "It's On" video, that was posted.  That might have been how I remembered.

I guess the question now has to be who would win in a fight between CBS reality show pets.

Ophelia the Pig, Marc (Or Mark) the chicken from Survivor, or McCrae?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I guess the question now has to be who would win in a fight between CBS reality show pets.

Ophelia the Pig, Marc (Or Mark) the chicken from Survivor, or McCrae?

Well, a pig has an average intelligence on par with a three-year-old human being and I'm not entirely convinced McCrae does, so I'm going with Ophelia.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I hate they spoiled the triple to the HG which I’m assuming was done to have them talk and fret about it. If they didn’t I’m thinking they wouldn’t have much to talk about since they are all voting Keven out. Basically, the show spoiled us of a real blindside (to use a Survivor term) to the HG. I guess it can still be little exciting because no one truly know it’s all gonna play out. That said, I doubt Cody and Enzo’s asses will ever touch the block. No one talks about them and seem perfectly content with it. It’s very odd but the same thing happened with Derrick.  See everyone tomorrow after the show. 

• Love 4

I think it would be hilarious if Julie (and the show) just announces it as a double eviction and goes on like it normally does for a double. And then when they're all gathered in the living room at the "end" of the show, Julie drops it on them that there's "Surprise! One more eviction!"

But they won't do that so I totally expect that when the feeds go down Thursday afternoon, Production will tell them that it's a triple eviction, and when the show starts, they're going to be all smug and knowing. Dani especially. Ugh, I hate her smug face. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

I was going to bring this up but you beat me to it.  She kept on talking about how she did not want to be portrayed as the crazy woman this season.  Which in fairness she did nothing to be portrayed that way.  I have said it before, but from what I have watched of her on various shows, Bayleigh can be a very charming woman. 

However, on the Challenge she would fly off the handle at the drop of a hat.  No there were no "microaggressions" (I put it that way because I do not believe microaggressions are real. ).  She and Christopher decided to isolate themselves from everyone and then once he was gone she did not understand why nobody wanted to work with her.  Well if you do not interact with others, they are not going to want to work with you unless it benefits them.

I really have an issue when people bring up the situation between Kacey and Bayleigh that happened on another show in BB discussions in order to discredit her. The Challenge stuff with Kacey was personal and it happened on another show.

The discussion was which BB player improved their standing this season? Others have said Bayleigh improved in their opinion regardless of what Tyler might think. And I don't even want to get into it about Mr. Let Me Use BLM Movement for personal gain. Bayleigh this season responded to each situation she faced differently. She was friendly with people and didn't have a huge blow up with anyone. In my opinion she left on high note compared to the last season of BB she was on. 

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

I really have an issue when people bring up the situation between Kacey and Bayleigh that happened on another show in BB discussions in order to discredit her. The Challenge stuff with Kacey was personal and it happened on another show.

The discussion was which BB player improved their standing this season? Others have said Bayleigh improved in their opinion regardless of what Tyler might think. And I don't even want to get into it about Mr. Let Me Use BLM Movement for personal gain. Bayleigh this season responded to each situation she faced differently. She was friendly with people and didn't have a huge blow up with anyone. In my opinion she left on high note compared to the last season of BB she was on. 

I am not someone who can forget how she acted during her previous season or on the Challenge, or during the whole charity thing.  For me my opinion of her was very low.  If we are talking on a scale of negative ten to positive ten she would be in the negatives for me, for the charity thing alone.  Just because she kept her cool this season does not move her into the positives. 

If say Paul, Josh M. or Paulie were to come back and act like complete saints I would feel the same way towards them.  I would never say, "Oh well Paul came back and he did not act like a total asshole this time around.  So his standing has improved."

Obviously this is just an opinion but we are all entitled to one.  Past actions do matter for me and I just cannot completely forgot what people have done.

• Love 9

Extended talk about bidets in the HoH room. Enzo was pleasantly surprised to learn the water came from a second source, not the bowl.  Everyone thinks they’re great now and wants to get one. I doubt Kaysar expected this to be his legacy among these players, but it seems to have had the most impact.

Nicole told Dani and Tyler that she quit nursing after being on BB because “it was too much of a commitment to the schedule”. Not sure what that means; maybe it was getting in the way of her social influencer responsibilities. Instead, she waited tables while Vic bartended. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I am not someone who can forget how she acted during her previous season or on the Challenge, or during the whole charity thing.  For me my opinion of her was very low.  If we are talking on a scale of negative ten to positive ten she would be in the negatives for me, for the charity thing alone.  Just because she kept her cool this season does not move her into the positives. 

If say Paul, Josh M. or Paulie were to come back and act like complete saints I would feel the same way towards them.  I would never say, "Oh well Paul came back and he did not act like a total asshole this time around.  So his standing has improved."

Obviously this is just an opinion but we are all entitled to one.  Past actions do matter for me and I just cannot completely forgot what people have done.

It is a matter of opinion I understand but don't just say she didn't improve her standing based on her current actions this season. Just say you will never like her for past actions that are questionable at best. It is fine not to like someone. Not all of us can like the same person for the same reason. 

• Love 3

Nicole didn’t drink alcohol or coffee for a year before coming back to BB. She thought they were triggering her anxiety. But now she’s been drinking wine. Dani says she’s gone wild.

Tyler left and Nicole is crying. She says she’s freaked out over tomorrow. I think she just needs more wine.

• LOL 5

Dani really wants to win HoH so she can put up “that woman” (Krampus). Nicole is distressed because she hasn’t won a comp. She hopes she wins, but has no idea who she’d nominate. She says she’ll just ask Dani. 

Now everyone is downstairs for the HaveNot feast. Kevin is eating what looks like 2 kinds of soup and grilled cheese. And nachos. “Flavors”, he mumbles happily. Cody is learning how to cook rice. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tonight in feces talk: Dani says farts are made up of tiny poo particles and no one believes her. Cody says if one gets in your eye it will destroy it. Nicole says breathing farts is good for your health. She also says pizza topped with Funyuns is delicious. (Not part of the feces conversation, but similarly ridiculous.) 

• LOL 4

They’re reminiscing about Janelle. Enzo recalls her getting up at 3 in the afternoon with her shades on. He says all she needed was a poodle and a mimosa. They laugh at how she would sigh, “Another comp?” when it came time to play. Dani tells a story about meeting up with her at some upscale restaurant or bar. She says Janelle walked in with a Louis Vuitton bag that had a Pomeranian inside. Someone on the staff hurried over and told her she couldn’t bring a dog in. Janelle said, “That’s my accessory” and swept right past, into the restaurant. Dani was shocked and also in awe, from the sound of it. They all seem to think of her fondly. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I honestly don’t think Dani sees herself in this light; in her mind’s eye she still probably sees herself as the cute young thing who’s cutting up in class, then casting a knowing wink in the audience’s direction to let them in on the joke.

Tonight, Cody and Dani were doing their usual flirt/tease thing. Cody said one of her remarks was mean, and that bothered her. She said people used to tell her she was mean after her first two seasons. She wanted to change that perception, and has worked on being better. She knows she can still be sarcastic, but she doesn’t want to be mean.

I don’t know if self-awareness and lack of self-awareness can coexist in the same person, but if it can, that paradox is Dani.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

delighted spite -

Thank you for this beautiful phrase. I'll definitely be using it in the future. 

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

But as I watched, I suddenly had my revelation why Dani was doing this: she thinks she’s being cute.

As someone who watches BB primarily for the psychology and people watching and way less for the strategy, I adore this whole post! I really think you've nailed Dani. 

Now do everyone else. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Nicole told Dani and Tyler that she quit nursing after being on BB because “it was too much of a commitment to the schedule”. Not sure what that means; maybe it was getting in the way of her social influencer responsibilities. Instead, she waited tables while Vic bartended. 

AKA she didn’t like nursing. Seriously, I’m almost certain that’s what it ultimately came down to for her. As soon as she didn’t HAVE to do it to make money, she stopped. 

Nicole didn’t drink alcohol or coffee for a year before coming back to BB. She thought they were triggering her anxiety. But now she’s been drinking wine. Dani says she’s gone wild.

This is one of the many things that drives me crazy about Nicole. When I used to listen to her podcast she described what, to me as a mental health professional, clearly sounded like panic attacks. Lots of people get panic attacks. Lots of people get recurrent panic attacks. But rather than be vulnerable and identify with that, Nicole kept insisting that she didn’t have panic attacks and that these episodes were actually caused by low potassium, and that she kept going to the ER and they kept telling her it was just anxiety but she knew as a nurse something was wrong and finally one doctor tested her blood and she had low potassium and that could have KILLED her, you guys. It was really frustrating to listen to. There’s nothing wrong with having panic attacks. Just own it. Here we are, however long later, and she clearly made big lifestyle changes to try to reduce her panic attacks. I wonder if she ever admitted that’s actually what they were. 

I think Bayleigh made a clear effort to control her temper on this show, and it worked. I think comparing the Challenge to BB is kind of like apples to oranges because on the Challenge you have to stand out and create drama to be invited back. That said, Bayleigh showed a clear pattern in both previous shows of becoming very upset when she felt betrayed by others. I strongly agree that if there’s anything I hold against her, it’s the “charity” event, which I believe neither she not Christopher ever actually came clean about or apologized for. That was an absolutely heinous showing from both of them, and it shouldn’t be let go, IMO. She can still speak out about it. Better late than never. But that would involve admitting they did something wrong and being sincerely sorry for it.

Edited by Jillibean
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Lol you know it’s really bad when you are reading the Masked Singer forum and in the middle of a post it says ‘Suck it, Big Brother.’  

😁

That's me! I still say it - I tried to surf between the two last night, because I do like OTEV, but every time I did it was a commercial. I did see the appalling nefarious claiming of the $10K and the start of the bitchfest, and that was enough. I also said "suck it!" to Survivor, in favor of Masked Singer, so, suck it CBS, basically.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Kind of random... but do you think BB either pays for or suggests that the HGs get their teeth whitened? Even on old seasons it's like everyone has bright white teeth... even Donny! 

I feel like I remember someone talking about that on here or Survivor but I might be making that up.

12 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Kaycee suuuuuuuuuucks.

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I think it would be hilarious if Julie (and the show) just announces it as a double eviction and goes on like it normally does for a double. And then when they're all gathered in the living room at the "end" of the show, Julie drops it on them that there's "Surprise! One more eviction!"

[Enzo]That's what I'm saying![/Enzo]

5 hours ago, Nashville said:

To me, anyway, Dani’s demeanor unerringly hits a mark of delighted spite - as if it’s not enough to trash another’s game to further her own, to stick the knife in deep; she has to twist the blade once it’s in, and she has to laugh while she’s doing it.  

So, she's emulating Will. Silly Dani, you should know a woman would never be liked for a man's game!

Cody said one of her remarks was mean, and that bothered her. She said people used to tell her she was mean after her first two seasons. She wanted to change that perception, and has worked on being better. She knows she can still be sarcastic, but she doesn’t want to be mean.

She is in for a world of hurt once the season is over. I imagine Dom will try to keep her off social media but I don't think she'll be able to help herself.

In spite of the fact that they've been basically told about the TE, that Production will somehow manage to fuck it up, and that it will certainly be boring and predictable, I'm actually excited for tonight's ep. There's a chance something interesting could happen and I'm still hanging onto that sliver of hope. Can't wait to be disappointed again!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8