Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Wow, Nicole F is such a whiny loser. She mouths off at Janelle and then sobs that Janelle is going to yell at her all week?  She is truly pathetic. I don't even like Victor but he deserves better. 

Did you see how she was grinning when she said Janelle would yell at her all week? Nicole would LOVE it if Janelle picked on her all week, because that would let Nicole embrace her favorite role: innocent victim 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Did Christmas get another delivery from the stork?  I turned on the feeds for the first time today and this is what I saw.

Christmas babies.png

Reminder to myself: I'm paying $21 a month for this shit. Make better choices in the future.

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Reminder to myself: I'm paying $21 a month for this shit. Make better choices in the future.

Whaaaattty why is it $21?????

i think I’m paying $7 

There was a cute Jaysar segment on the show. 

• Love 1

Cody and Danielle are in the hammock talking game.  They were talking about how Da'vonne needs to go sooner rather than later.

Now they're talking about bringing Ian into whatever alliance they have with Da'vonne as a replacement for her.

Cody:  "It's so hard running around trying to coddle all these relationships."  Welcome to Big Brother!  It's called playing the game.

• Love 1

There is no way Nicole didn't plan that comment.  Extemporaneous speaking is not something at which she excels.  I admit, I have been a NicF apologist for years.  She didn't really bug me on her original season and she beat one of the most unlikable HGs ever so she was okay by me.  Until this shit show.  What a whiny, entitled, fake brat.  My personal theory is that her "spat" with Derrick was planned just to hide her pregame alliance with Cody. (Much like he did with Victoria in  S16).  She is way too comfortable and all this "worrying" is just bad acting on her part.  She was an actual basket case on both her other seasons, and I'm just not buying it this time.   If either of them get near the final two, I'm done.

Also, Tyler?  Why is it "sketchy" that Da'Vonne was asking for the safety, but it was a "plan" for Enzo, Dani and NicF to play safety suite to hide their alliance.  Keep coming up with "reasons" to justify your next target, Vanessa.

Speaking of which, when those "reasons" come for Memphis (which I think will be sooner rather than later), I hope he remembers that he threw away the opportunity to save a REAL ally.  Who's going to be left to save you, Mr. Renegade?

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

There is no way Nicole didn't plan that comment.  Extemporaneous speaking is not something at which she excels.  I admit, I have been a NicF apologist for years.  She didn't really bug me on her original season and she beat one of the most unlikable HGs ever so she was okay by me.  Until this shit show.  What a whiny, entitled, fake brat.  My personal theory is that her "spat" with Derrick was planned just to hide her pregame alliance with Cody. (Much like he did with Victoria in  S16).  She is way too comfortable and all this "worrying" is just bad acting on her part.  If either of them get near the final two, I'm done.

Also, Tyler?  Why is it "sketchy" that Da'Vonne was asking for the safety, but it was a "plan" for Enzo, Dani and NicF to play safety suite to hide their alliance.  Keep coming up with "reasons" to justify your next target, Vanessa.

Speaking of which, when those "reasons" come for Memphis (which I think will be sooner rather than later), I hope he remembers that he threw away the opportunity to save a REAL ally.  Who's going to be left to save you, Mr. Renegade?

Same. I liked Nicole on 16 and by the end was rooting for her on 18 because I hated Paul. I really can't stand on her this season. It annoys me to no end that Ian is basically playing for her and not himself. 

• Love 6

Da'vonne to Bayleigh:  "I don't think Janelle is lying about the 4."  But Da'vonne says that Janelle was wrong about Tyler and that it was Enzo.

Now Day is talking about how she was watching Ian, Cody, Nicole, and Dani out in the hammock.  She said she saw Ian watching her watching him.  

Now Bayleigh says that David is living in la la land.  She says all he is focused on is Memphis and enjoying his time in the house.  And Kevin doesn't want to win HOH and put a target on his back.  I think Bay and Day might be coming to the realization that they are more screwed than they realized.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Bay says that things started to solidify in her mind about where people are at in this game when Dani cornered her in the storage room about needing to squash the thing with Nicole F.

Also, Christmas has been summoned to receive her 3rd bundle of joy.

Because we can't have nice things, the feeds switched and now we have lost this delicious Bay and Day convo.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Bayleigh says that David is living in la la land.  She says all he is focused on is Memphis and enjoying his time in the house.  And Kevin doesn't want to win HOH and put a target on his back.  I think Bay and Day might be coming to the realization that they are more screwed than they realized.

Oh Day, a day late and a dollar short as always.

If I thought there was a chance she could actually win a HOH comp I might be more excited about this but alas lol.

• Love 6

But here’s the thing. Even if day and bay are finally relaxing they’re idiots. Nothing would have changed this week.  I don’t think there ever would have been enough to save Nicole A last week. And even that wouldn’t have made a difference if Tyler still won hoh. 

Just now, Dmarie019 said:

But here’s the thing. Even if day and bay are finally relaxing they’re idiots. Nothing would have changed this week.  I don’t think there ever would have been enough to save Nicole A last week. And even that wouldn’t have made a difference if Tyler still won hoh. 

The issue is Nicole A, Day and Bay gave away all the info Janelle/Kaysar gave them which was dumb. All they had to do was tell Janelle Nicole A was trashing them to the entire house. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Whaaaattty why is it $21?????

Canadians need a (paid) VPN and then the exchange rate from USD to CAD (your dollar is worth, like, one and a half of mine!). Like Janelle, this is my very expensive hobby, only I don't have a chance to win half a million but bitching about Franzel with all of you is truly priceless. 

25 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I fire on the feeds and Dani is whining that she MIGHT get picked for slop. Oh suck it up bitch everyone else has done it.

Dani has been threatening since the first week that she will, like, totally self-evict if she has to be a Have Not. Like, not even kidding, guys. She can not do it. So Bayleigh, if you can do one thing for us in the game, just the one, this would be it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 21

Da'vonne says she is closer to Kaysar but feels like he wants to go home.  And if he wants to go home, she can't rely on him to fight for her in an alliance capacity.  But she says she knows Janelle will fight and hopefully target Nicole F. She thinks Cody wants Kaysar to go but earlier on the hammock with Cody and company the hammock crew was talking about how they have the votes to evict Janelle.

8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

1a15fc7b-3961-4f69-a981-b37dfd016420.jpg

This is so brilliant. But I don't think of Ramses or Nicole A as great losses, and Alex was a strategic threat? I remember her being decently well-rounded at comps, and even though she was a giant asshole, I would've chosen her to come back over Christmas. Just because my sense was always that with Christmas, the assholishness is more baked-in.

Catching up with the broadcast episodes, I really wish David had been saved for a Second Chances season, along with other pre-jury people like Jodi and Cameron who got dicked over by dumb pre-feeds twists and BB16's Brittany of that brutal soccer punishment. For that matter, it's such a 180 to come off a really enjoyable Top Chef All-Stars where we ended up with (IMO) three genuinely likable, rootable finalists to both this and Survivor's Winners at War, where all the beloved old-school legends get picked off by the less interesting new-schoolers and the season just sort of plods along without much in the way of real fireworks. I feel like they could throw in the Pressure Cooker and it'd still fall flat somehow.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PhoneCop said:

Catching up with the broadcast episodes, I really wish David had been saved for a Second Chances season, along with other pre-jury people like Jodi and Cameron who got dicked over by dumb pre-feeds twists and BB16's Brittany of that brutal soccer punishment.

Hands down, that is the absolute worst punishment I can remember. Sure, the chum baths were uncomfortable but those 2400 goals in 24 hours were painful and she knew she was going home anyway but still did it. Wasn't it Donny that stayed with her when everyone else went to bed? I wonder if her feet ever recovered. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh is telling David that one of them has to win HOH because there are a lot of alliances going on that they are not a part of.  David's reaction:  "Huh."

This convo is going to raise some big flags between day and bay. 

• Love 4

Now Bayleigh is asking David who he would put up in Memphis's place if he were to nominate Memphis and Memphis comes off.  He isn't giving her any names and is just going through all this mumbo jumbo about how he will cross that bridge when he comes to it.

Just now, Callaphera said:

They could replace David with a roll of paper towels and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. 

Not gonna lie, when I turned the feeds on today I saw him come into view in one of the rooms and I thought to myself, "Oh yeah.  David's still there.  I had forgotten all about him."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh Lord.  Bayleigh just asked David if he's trying to win the game or if he's just trying to make it to jury.  Lots of hemming and hawing but no direct answer so far to that question.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Bayleigh told David that she knows for sure that Codi, Dani, and Nicole are together.  Then she was talking about how each of those three has someone else so it's like a group of 6 and they will start picking people off.

• Love 1

There may have been a wall yeller? Or someone forgot their keys in the office and realized it when they got to their car in the parking lot. It seems they all got called in from outside because of some loud voices outside. 

55 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

bitching about Franzel with all of you is truly priceless. 

D'awww, you charmer.

@Callaphera and @peachmangosteen, for whatever this may be worth to you two: I'm not on the Tyler hate train, per say, but tonight's episode did nothing to help my opinion of him. He's still far less objectionable than others, but he was coming off kind of... indignant? And I found it to be really annoying.

I have a feeling that if I FF weeks from now, I'd find myself in the position of only wanting Enzo to win. He gets it's a game and he makes me laugh. I don't need much, clearly, but this season is giving me even less than that.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Any time the STARS come on during a David conversation, I think it's the button person taking pity on us and ending the pain. Sometimes you're all right, button person. 

Ok I don't remember David being this ... limited last year. Last year I remember him having some wit and humor. This year he's like ... touched.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok I don't remember David being this ... limited last year. Last year I remember him having some wit and humor. This year he's like ... touched.

David gave me one of my favorite moments from last season when he was singing his peanut butter and jelly song, ending it with a hearty "I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUCK" when Ovi told him that he was being too loud and people were sleeping.

Now? Zzzzzzz...

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I have a feeling that if I FF weeks from now, I'd find myself in the position of only wanting Enzo to win.

I was already there after the fourth time Nicole Anthony ratted out every single word Janelle and Kaysar had ever breathed to the entire house. It's pretty much Enzo or bust at this point. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I was already there after the fourth time Nicole Anthony ratted out every single word Janelle and Kaysar had ever breathed to the entire house. It's pretty much Enzo or bust at this point. 

And honestly? I think he's playing well so far. Certainly better than a lot of other people there, Kevin and Day.

• Love 6

You can hear the yelling in the background of this clip but you can't actually make out what the voice is saying. Janelle and Cody just keep chatting so I don't know if it was anything related to the game. It happened around the time the Vegas Golden Knights scored against the Canucks in the first so I dunno, maybe someone is a big Vegas fan out there? Or an angry Canucks fan? (Oh wait, that's my role.)

https://twitter.com/squalo/status/1297737057910108160

• Love 2
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Also I want to mention that Tyler in his first HoH DR mentions it was "for Angela." Bleh. 

Remember, that's code "HOH" for free shipping!

Is it true that he set up a jewelry showcase in the HoH room and asked Production to move his in-house tweets over to his IG? I usually have a great bullshit detector but I could honestly see this happening so I wasn't sure. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I fire on the feeds and Dani is whining that she MIGHT get picked for slop. Oh suck it up bitch everyone else has done it.

See, shit like this is EXACTLY why PT desperately needs a good eyeroll reaction emoji.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Same. I liked Nicole on 16 and by the end was rooting for her on 18 because I hated Paul. I really can't stand on her this season. It annoys me to no end that Ian is basically playing for her and not himself. 

See I was firmly on the Nicole hate train by the time it was her and Paul in the Finals.  As much as I disliked Paul, I wanted to see him win.  I remember thinking, "I don't mind if a woman beats a man in the final two, just please don't let it be Nicole."  With all that said I wanted her to win on season 16 because I disliked Derrick and his alliance.  I was a Donny fan and because of that with Nicole being his ally I became a fan of her.

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Catching up with the broadcast episodes, I really wish David had been saved for a Second Chances season, along with other pre-jury people like Jodi and Cameron who got dicked over by dumb pre-feeds twists and BB16's Brittany of that brutal soccer punishment. For that matter, it's such a 180 to come off a really enjoyable Top Chef All-Stars where we ended up with (IMO) three genuinely likable, rootable finalists to both this and Survivor's Winners at War.

I agree with you I kind of wish David was brought back for a Second Chances season. 

I am glad you put IMO, because IMO Natalie Anderson is not and never should be considered a genuinely likable or rootable finalists. 

41 minutes ago, zorak said:

Not gonna lie, when I turned the feeds on today I saw him come into view in one of the rooms and I thought to myself, "Oh yeah.  David's still there.  I had forgotten all about him."

Well honestly, I bet David says to himself every day, "Oh yeah, I'm still here."  So you're not wrong in forgetting about him.

28 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Same here.  I thought David had a pretty good grasp of the game and was pretty funny.  That was why I was happy to see him get another chance even if I thought he would have been better off on a Second Chance season.

2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Proud to say I didn't even like Nicole in BB16. My spidey sense was strong with that one.

Really? You didn't like her strategy of "latch onto an alpha male and spend the entire season cuddling in bed?"

I think Nicole is more annoying in all stars because she's used to playing the game as half of a showmance. She doesn't have a guy to tell her how great she is to make her stop whining.

• Love 10