Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

By the way, am I crazy or did I read that Christmas won veto because it was essentially thrown to her? Because she's bragging about all her wins but by my calculations, at least 50% of those (HoH and veto) she won by doing nothing, so she should maybe cut it out with the bragging so much.

Sort of. It sounds like Day false started. Nicole/Dani went for prizes/punishments and not for the veto. Bay false started so Christmas had to take the veto from either Bay or Day.  Ian didn't participate. 

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Sort of. It sounds like Day false started. Nicole/Dani went for prizes/punishments and not for the veto. Bay false started so Christmas had to take the veto from either Bay or Day.  Ian didn't participate. 

I'll count it. Especially because she really needs to STFU.

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Dani got a have not pass so she wasn't going to trade it for the veto

Nicole got 5 grand but gave it to Day and got Day's punishment 

Oh yeah, I forgot, Dani CANNOT be on slop because she's vegan. Or something.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Christmas keeps going around in circles but tells Tyler, Dani does not want to backdoor him. So I think Nicole is her #1. Also, Christmas told Tyler that Bay/Day/Dani/Nicole compared notes about Tyler telling each side to go after the other.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh yeah, I forgot, Dani CANNOT be on slop because she's vegan. Or something.

The something might be because she is the Queen of the world. Or probably not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

My speculation is that Nicole took the punishment because it’s a unitard and she wants the attention and guaranteed TV time.

This. 100%.  Apparently TV time is worth more than $5k to her.

Edited by me5671
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Coco88 said:

My preferred winners in order are currently Day, David, Kevin, Ian, Memphis (I’m assuming Bay goes this week).  But the BB Gods hate me and that list will probably be the order of coming evictions.

I was thinking about it for me it really is Day or bust.  Maybe Memphis or Kevin, but I don't know.  I would have said Enzo but I soured on him after his HOH.  After what Bayleigh and Christopher did to season 19 Kevin, I just cannot hope that she wins.  Had she not done that that and doubled down on doing nothing wrong I might be willing to see her win.  

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m calling it now. Memphis is winning the season. He’s the only one who is still in an actual secret alliance, and nobody has looked twice at him when it comes to noms. Except for David, but everyone rolls their eyes at his revenge plans. 

Funny you say that, because I came to that realization during the last live show.  I was saying, "If Cody does not make it to the end I think Memphis is going to be the winner because he seems to be off everyone's radar with the exception of David."  I don't think anyone could beat Cody, but if Cody is gone I do think Memphis might win.

6 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Howard was a victim of racism and was in the dudebro alliance of that season. Season 15 is one of the few seasons that the dudebro alliance got broken up when Nick was evicted week 2 due to the MVP twist.  I wished they had put Howard on this season instead of David. 

See that is why I had Howard as someone who should have come back because he had the potential to be a good player and he was a victim of the racist mentality of that season.

2 hours ago, Michichick said:

My speculation is that Nicole took the punishment because it’s a unitard and she wants the attention and guaranteed TV time.

Oh totally, she saw how much love she got from the fans during her first season when she had to wear the Oktoberfest Beer Hall Girl outfit (I know there is an actual name for that outfit but I am blanking).  Which at the time I remember thinking about her, "Hey she's cute, she sort looks like Taylor Swift wearing an Oktoberfest outfit." 

She probably thinks that she'll get that kind of reaction now.  Which I would say is highly doubtful. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, me5671 said:

This. 100%.  Apparently TV time is worth more than $5k to her.

The “isn’t she a good sport & not so mean edit” will now be front and center. The show (AG) realizes they need someone nice from the dominant alliance to be shown in a good light. Um, they’re too late. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Oh totally, she saw how much love she got from the fans during her first season when she had to wear the Oktoberfest Beer Hall Girl outfit (I know there is an actual name for that outfit but I am blanking).  Which at the time I remember thinking about her, "Hey she's cute, she sort looks like Taylor Swift wearing an Oktoberfest outfit." 

They called it the Germitard. Zach got the trip to Germany, Cody got the kicks to the ass, Brittany got the soccer goal punishment, Caleb won $5K, and Victoria got the Veto. Caleb could have taken the Veto but took the money instead, Victoria removed herself from the block, and Cody as HoH was thisclose to nominating Caleb because of it but in the end, didn't. 

Before you go thinking that I have amazing recall, I just found out that I put the ketchup in the spice cupboard and the pepper in the fridge sooo...

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I was thinking about it for me it really is Day or bust.  Maybe Memphis or Kevin, but I don't know.  I would have said Enzo but I soured on him after his HOH.  After what Bayleigh and Christopher did to season 19 Kevin, I just cannot hope that she wins.  Had she not done that that and doubled down on doing nothing wrong I might be willing to see her win.  

Funny you say that, because I came to that realization during the last live show.  I was saying, "If Cody does not make it to the end I think Memphis is going to be the winner because he seems to be off everyone's radar with the exception of David."  I don't think anyone could beat Cody, but if Cody is gone I do think Memphis might win.

See that is why I had Howard as someone who should have come back because he had the potential to be a good player and he was a victim of the racist mentality of that season.

She probably thinks that she'll get that kind of reaction now.  Which I would say is highly doubtful. 

Apparently no one one from season 15 was asked back. I would have been fine with Candace or Howard since they both were screwed.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2

It's funny how the Never Not pass seems to go to the one that "needs" it the most. Dani in BB22, Raven in BB19... didn't Frankie get one in BB16? Or was it just his whining about his cold hands and feet and need for expensive fish that was enough to deter everyone from making him a Have Not beyond the first week he did it. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

After what Bayleigh and Christopher did to season 19 Kevin, I just cannot hope that she wins.  Had she not done that that and doubled down on doing nothing wrong I might be willing to see her win.  

Can you remind me what they did? I do remember most people didn't hang with him except that guy he took his walks with.

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Apparently none one from season 15 was asked back. I would have been find with Candace or Howard since they both were screwed.

Honestly I cannot blame the producers for not wanting to have people from that season back.  Sure it does suck for Candace and Howard because they were screwed, but I think it would probably be best from a P.R. standpoint to never bring anyone back from seasons 9 and 15.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Shorty186 said:

Can you remind me what they did? I do remember most people didn't hang with him except that guy he took his walks with.

Planned a fundraiser for him, raised money, then because he went into remission right before they deemed him cancer free and not needing the money. Paid themselves thousands of dollars and wouldn’t even pay for his plane ticket. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Apparently none one from season 15 was asked back. I would have been find with Candace or Howard since they both were screwed.

That season had some of the most God-awful human beings on it. Totally agree about Candace and Howard. It would have been nice to have either of them back.

3 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Honestly I cannot blame the producers for not wanting to have people from that season back.  Sure it does suck for Candace and Howard because they were screwed, but I think it would probably be best from a P.R. standpoint to never bring anyone back from seasons 9 and 15.

Still strange they had Elissa on the Race. Though I don't think they mentioned she was on Big Brother if I remember correct?

3 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

That season had some of the most God-awful human beings on it. Totally agree about Candace and Howard. It would have been nice to have either of them back.

That would be a great competition to see which was the most vile cast.  I would have to say seasons 9, 15, 19, 21 all would be contenders for that crown.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Planned a fundraiser for him, raised money, then because he went into remission right before they deemed him cancer free and not needing the money. Paid themselves thousands of dollars and wouldn’t even pay for his plane ticket. 

Okay I definitely never knew that. I thought it was something that happened on the show.

19 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

callaphera can give the good version 🙂 

The only thing I would add is the infuriating and hilarious (but not in a ha-ha way) excuse that Christopher "Swaggy G Komen" DayTrader-BabySitter and Bayleigh gave for why they only ended up paying for Kevin's airfare which was... and be sure to put all breakable things you care about in a safe place away from you before you read beyond this... "You see, the problem is that he's cancer free". So they kept the money. LIKE FUCKING MEDICAL BILLS DON'T EXIST OR ANYTHING.

Fessy, to his credit, had no idea that Kevin got fucked over and immediately gave his "appearance fee" of $2K, I think, to Kevin and Kevin immediately sent it back to him because Fessy had no idea about the swindle. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

I'd say 19 had the most vile cast, simply because there was no one that was nice. Cody won America's favorite even though he too was a bigoted piece of work simply because he was less vile than Paul's minions. BB15 at least had Elissa, Candace, Howard, Helen who were pretty nice before they got caught up in the toxic atmosphere of that house. 

Also 19 had the laziest gameplay of any recent season. Basically Paul's minions steamrolled the whole game. But what was most memorable was the totally under the belt comments from Jason about Kevin's wife and kids, Alex throwing out peoples' foods when she didn't like them, Christmas throwing tantrrums bc she didn't get her pain pills on time, Josh banging pots and pans ... And of course Raven and Matt. 

• Love 9

Bayleigh is getting her punishment, which is a much less awful costume (tee shirt and shorts and athletic socks pulled up + tennis shoes it sounds like), and it sounds like she has to ride a tricycle to do so many laps of the backyard in 12 hours.

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The only thing I would add is the infuriating and hilarious (but not in a ha-ha way) excuse that Christopher "Swaggy G Komen" DayTrader-BabySitter and Bayleigh gave for why they only ended up paying for Kevin's airfare which was... and be sure to put all breakable things you care about in a safe place away from you before you read beyond this... "You see, the problem is that he's cancer free". So they kept the money. LIKE FUCKING MEDICAL BILLS DON'T EXIST OR ANYTHING.

Wow. I guess this was pre-Bayleigh's model money and Swaggy making millions through daytrading to use such a crappy excuse to keep $15K? And I guess their fans have forgiven - or forgotten? 

• LOL 1

Bayleigh's tricycle and course:

3yN2O2R.png

Apparently Ian did the math and Bayleigh will have to do 42 laps an hour.

If Bayleigh doesn't do 500 laps in 12 hours - and the laps are small - and she's still there next week, she can't play in next week's Veto competition even if she's nominated or HoH. 

5 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

Wow. I guess this was pre-Bayleigh's model money and Swaggy making millions through daytrading to use such a crappy excuse to keep $15K? And I guess their fans have forgiven - or forgotten? 

The Swayleigh stans think it was all a misunderstanding and Kevin is shady because of his past.

• Love 1

Franzel just sneezed twice into her hand and then touched the backgammon board, pieces, and dice. THERE IS A PANDEMIC AT THE MOMENT, LADY. HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING ABOUT THE SPREAD OF GERMS, MISS NURSING STUDENT E.R. NURSE SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Franzel just sneezed twice into her hand and then touched the backgammon board, pieces, and dice. THERE IS A PANDEMIC AT THE MOMENT, LADY. HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING ABOUT THE SPREAD OF GERMS, MISS NURSING STUDENT E.R. NURSE SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER?

I would not say I would ever go full on Howard Hughes but even before the Pandemic this would have freaked me out. 

• Love 6

Also a half hour in, Bayleigh's tricycle is already having technical issues (lost a pedal) and Franzel's costume is already sagging and falling at the upper corners so as usual, Big Brother is spending the Big Bucks on this shit.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Christmas has been droning on in the background of Bayleigh's tricycle riding about being the first female NASCAR pit crew member, what she had to do as a member of the pit crew, how the fancy lug nut thingie worked... basically she hasn't shut up about herself over ten minutes and two STARS breaks. Please send help.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christmas has been droning on in the background of Bayleigh's tricycle riding about being the first female NASCAR pit crew member, what she had to do as a member of the pit crew, how the fancy lug nut thingie worked... basically she hasn't shut up about herself over ten minutes and two STARS breaks. Please send help.

Honestly, she is the reason I can't watch the feeds for very long. What is this about?  Me me me me me me me....I honestly can't stand it. I don't know how any of them manage to listen.  And earlier Tyler pumping her up - "you're half way to the most ever BB competition record..."

• Love 4