Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Such a great show. 

The second I saw that post I wanted to make a Colin Robinson reference here but I could not think of anything that would be witty.  Plus I was not sure if anyone else would even get it.  Glad to know there are at least three of us who do.

Make that four! Love that show.

I can’t make my mind up about Kevin. Sometimes he does the dumbest shit, and sometimes he has moments of perception that are  near brilliant. To answer my own question about who Kevin would go to first, the answer is Da’vonne. He laid out the intel Ian gave him, but to his credit he refused to divulge his source, no matter how hard she begged. He told her that the core group is trying to manipulate Day (and others) to do their dirty work on their behalf. He tried to convince her that Derrick is playing puppet master from the outside, by coaching the plan pre-game. He presented some insights about other players, such as Nicole and Tyler, that seemed pretty dead-on to me.

Day, on the other hand, was being annoyingly stubborn. She is convinced that Nicole will not come after her. She proposed throwing the next HoH so the alliance couldn’t try to make her put up Dani. (Kevin talked her out of that.) She does think Dani is the most important target. She thinks Cody is not a threat because if he comes after her, it will look bad because apparently some shit already went down between her and Paulie? Not sure what she was talking about. Some of Kevin’s intel sunk in, but she is reluctant to believe that things are as cutthroat as he suggested. I really hate it when Kevin is the smartest one in the room.

They are both sorry Janelle and Kaysar are gone, and are hoping for a buyback. Keep dreaming.

• Love 6

Most of the time i think that everyone was pushing for Janelle and and Kaysar to go, not because they were such a threat in the game but because they were afraid they would get any power that was given by the audience.  After Kaysar leaves, and there is such a power, I hope they give the option to vote none of the above.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

It inevitably happens, they realize too late, they were never really part of the power group and done the dirty work to cut the allies needed to retaliate. You'd think in "all-stars" a few more of them would figure this out sooner. I guess you'd need self awareness to realize you are one of the sheep in the flock. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

It inevitably happens, they realize too late, they were never really part of the power group and done the dirty work to cut the allies needed to retaliate. You'd think in "all-stars" a few more of them would figure this out sooner. I guess you'd need self awareness to realize you are one of the sheep in the flock. 

Maybe it’s harder for them to see because they’re all-stars? These are all people with big egos, who think they have special knowledge because they’ve played before. So they may just take it as a given that they’d be working from the inside. Maybe you need to feel like a bit of an underdog before you can gain that perspective.

And then there’s David...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

This season is gonna force me to root for Ian. The hits just keep coming!

I am offended by the comparisons of Colin Robinson and Kevin. Sure, they're both energy vampires, but Kevin is the worst and does not deserve to be in the same league as Colin Robinson. Anyway!

Kevin actually does understand things but then he still kisses cool kids ass. It's almost more annoying to me than Day, who is just completely blind and stupid while also still kissing cool kids ass lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Ian is completely wrong about Dani and did not clock the Dani/Cody connection like Kaysar did. It's hard for me to give Ian credit because Kaysar told him this week 2 and Ian did not realize it until last night. Now Ian thinks he is the mastermind just like he thought he was the creator of the Quack Pack. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

If Ian gets a power, he'll piss himself in fear and use it save Franzel and nothing will change. 

Oh yeah, probably...but so far, he's the only one who has publicly pointed out that Nicole/Cody are the center of everything and one of them needs to be taken out. And even though Ian's reasoning for wanting Cody out first is mostly to use Nicole as a shield....he's also not wrong in targeting Cody first. Cody's the one who's more in the center of everything. Nicole's being dragged along while Cody makes the social connections with Enzo and David and Memphis. Once Cody's gone, do we really see Enzo/Memphis working with Nicole? Hell to the no. Nicole's only true ally is Dani, another player who Ian should also be keeping an eye out for (although Tyler is, at least, wanting Dani out so that's good). 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh yeah, probably...but so far, he's the only one who has publicly pointed out that Nicole/Cody are the center of everything and one of them needs to be taken out. And even though Ian's reasoning for wanting Cody out first is mostly to use Nicole as a shield....he's also not wrong in targeting Cody first. Cody's the one who's more in the center of everything. Nicole's being dragged along while Cody makes the social connections with Enzo and David and Memphis. Once Cody's gone, do we really see Enzo/Memphis working with Nicole? Hell to the no. Nicole's only true ally is Dani, another player who Ian should also be keeping an eye out for (although Tyler is, at least, wanting Dani out so that's good). 

Ian read on  Dani is wrong that I'm worried he will spill everything to her and it blows up this plan. I hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ian is completely wrong about Dani and did not clock the Dani/Cody connection like Kaysar did. It's hard for me to give Ian credit because Kaysar told him this week 2 and Ian did not realize it until last night. Now Ian thinks he is the mastermind just like he thought he was the creator of the Quack Pack. 

I mean, Kaysar did clock Dani/Cody, sure, but he didn't clock Cody/Nicole, nor did he trust Tyler when Tyler was 100% willing to work with Janelle/Kaysar early on, so I wouldn't say that Kaysar's reads are any better. It's easier as an audience to see everything going on and I understand why the houseguests may miss connections or miss things, as they can't see everything. I still give Ian credit for putting the pieces together about Nicole/Cody and wanting to make a move. Just like I credit Kaysar with clocking Dani in general. 

That being said, we have seen some houseguests have great insights for a second and then completely screw themselves by not doing anything until it's too late. I hope Ian can find a way to win HOH and get Cody out next week, because it's better for his game if Cody goes. Yes, Nicole will be pissed off but, if Ian can bring up the point that getting rid of him means that she's next on the target list, it could benefit him for a couple of more weeks. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

And it also makes zero sense for Ian to take out Nicole. Yes, he may not be her actual "core" alliance, but she protects him a lot with HGs he doesn't have access to or a relationship with. Take out her friends, yes. Take out her other connections, yes. Weaken her standing in the House. But to go directly after her for him? He just needs to make himself more of a priority for her, one of her only allies, by taking out her octopus arms. She isn't coming after him now. Yes, I'd get a lot of enjoyment out of it, and it would shake up some House dynamics, but moreso in everyone else's favor than Ian's if she leaves as opposed to if he took out a Tyler or Cody. 

I am curious what Nicole would do if she got wind of this through Daniele. I don't see her going directly after Ian still, although she may not try to protect him as much with everyone else. If he's not directly coming after her, and is just going after her friends, she might not mind having someone cut them down for her eventually. I do think that sitting next to another winner at F2 is in the back of her mind, even though that may not be the best move in the end.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, Kaysar did clock Dani/Cody, sure, but he didn't clock Cody/Nicole, nor did he trust Tyler when Tyler was 100% willing to work with Janelle/Kaysar early on, so I wouldn't say that Kaysar's reads are any better. It's easier as an audience to see everything going on and I understand why the houseguests may miss connections or miss things, as they can't see everything. I still give Ian credit for putting the pieces together about Nicole/Cody and wanting to make a move. Just like I credit Kaysar with clocking Dani in general. 

That being said, we have seen some houseguests have great insights for a second and then completely screw themselves by not doing anything until it's too late. I hope Ian can find a way to win HOH and get Cody out next week, because it's better for his game if Cody goes. Yes, Nicole will be pissed off but, if Ian can bring up the point that getting rid of him means that she's next on the target list, it could benefit him for a couple of more weeks. 

I absolutely agree Kaysar has been wrong about Tyler, Memhis, Enzo and Christmas. The Dani/Cody thing is probably the most obvious and multiple houseguests have noticed it.  I give Kaysar a pass on Memphis because he did protect Janelle/Kaysar. The reason I think Kaysar's read is better because he figured it out and outlined it to Ian week 2 twice. Ian ignored it and believed Nicole A of all people over Kaysar/Janelle. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, mooses said:

And it also makes zero sense for Ian to take out Nicole. Yes, he may not be her actual "core" alliance, but she protects him a lot with HGs he doesn't have access to or a relationship with. Take out her friends, yes. Take out her other connections, yes. Weaken her standing in the House. But to go directly after her for him? He just needs to make himself more of a priority for her, one of her only allies, by taking out her octopus arms. She isn't coming after him now. Yes, I'd get a lot of enjoyment out of it, and it would shake up some House dynamics, but moreso in everyone else's favor than Ian's if she leaves as opposed to if he took out a Tyler or Cody. 

I am curious what Nicole would do if she got wind of this through Daniele. I don't see her going directly after Ian still, although she may not try to protect him as much with everyone else. If he's not directly coming after her, and is just going after her friends, she might not mind having someone cut them down for her eventually. I do think that sitting next to another winner at F2 is in the back of her mind, even though that may not be the best move in the end 

The weird thing about Ian/Nicole is that he said earlier yesterday he would cut Nicole at F3 and want to go to the end with Memphis. I think the moment he voted out Janelle he lost this game. No one in the house besides Kaysar who will be voted out this week respect Ian. Jury management is a lot about respect. The whole reason he won in 14 was the fact the jury respected Dan less than Ian. I think the only person Ian might win against is David or Christmas. The fact he still thinks voting Janelle out was a good move for his game baffles me. It was for sure a good move for Nicole's game. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Ian targets Cody/Tyler (I'm not quiet sure who goes out of those two), I think Nicole is the least of his worries. She's not the all-out seeing-red revenge type. She'd whine a lot, but she'd still try to use him as an ally and not go directly after him. He'd have an issue with whoever stayed, of course. As for revenge: Enzo, I think, for targeting Cody, and Christmas/maybe David for targeting Tyler. And, of course, he'd also automatically be one of the biggest targets in the House. It would remind everyone he's a former winner who is willing to do huge moves.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

If Ian targets Cody/Tyler (I'm not quiet sure who goes out of those two), I think Nicole is the least of his worries. She's not the all-out seeing-red revenge type. She'd whine a lot, but she'd still try to use him as an ally and not go directly after him. He'd have an issue with whoever stayed, of course. As for revenge: Enzo, I think, for targeting Cody, and Christmas/maybe David for targeting Tyler. And, of course, he'd also automatically be one of the biggest targets in the House. It would remind everyone he's a former winner who is willing to do huge moves.

He'd need to not put up Tyler and he would need to backdoor Cody in order for it to work. He cannot risk Cody going up as an initial nominee, and Tyler would likely go home against Cody. I just can't figure out who Ian should put up in order to ensure that he can backdoor Cody. He needs all the votes against Cody off the block, but he needs to ensure that Cody goes home against whoever he's sitting next to. It's a difficult move to pull off, for sure, but it's doable.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He'd need to not put up Tyler and he would need to backdoor Cody in order for it to work. He cannot risk Cody going up as an initial nominee, and Tyler would likely go home against Cody. I just can't figure out who Ian should put up in order to ensure that he can backdoor Cody. He needs all the votes against Cody off the block, but he needs to ensure that Cody goes home against whoever he's sitting next to. It's a difficult move to pull off, for sure, but it's doable.

Kaysar and Janelle's plan was Enzo/Tyler and backdoor Cody. If they use the veto on Tyler and it's Cody against Enzo it could work. 

• Love 2

Ian and Bayleigh have a conversation about who they think is running things. They decide to say who they think the ringleader is at the same time. Bayleigh says Dani, Ian says Cody.

So, this is getting around real quick. Especially because Bayleigh told Da'Vonne she "has practiced an art of saying things directly that don't seem like I'm saying them directly," ." (Ha!) Ian's target is going to shoot right up. I'm not quite sure why he isn't waiting until the power next week is settled, but I guess he knows that the chances of him winning HOH is slim and is hoping he can get some others to open their eyes. If he waits until the power is settled, it will be too late - especially with everyone's, "You didn't talk game to me for weeks, and now you dare to speak to me!" philosophy.

Fat chance, but kudos for trying. What's the point of making it from week to week if, in the end, you don't have a chance to win? I respect a HG trying to take big swings. Yes, you can squeak by week to week (and maybe, just maybe, everyone will be bitter in the end), but, man, that sucks to watch - and it puts your fate in so many extra factors out of your control.

ETA: Ian, talking to Kevin, realizes he slipped up and gave Bayleigh too much information.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

From Joker’s:

Tue 9:37 AM PT 9:23 AM On the BY hammock, Christmas practices her Eviction speech, with Memphis offering suggestions.

Christmas: Good evening beautiful Julie, amazing CBS, and my dear, dear, dear House Guests! Tonight you cast your vote - It's eviction night and you cast your vote for someone to stay and I hope that you vote the HOH way. My work here is not done. I still have lots of competition to deliver and fun. So when you go in and Julie says what do you say? Please vote for this Christmas Joy to stay.

Gotta admit; when it comes to poetry, Yule is one helluva personal trainer.  
Must be Bucksnort’s influence....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Ian saw Cody eyeing him up, and Cody comes to talk to him. Ian asks Cody to help him win HOH. Then, Ian says that he's always trying to steer conversations away so that the two of them won't end up on the block together and that they don't want to make their connection too obvious. 

It seems he's trying to set up his defense for when all his talks about The Core gets around. He could theoretically still be loyal to the Four Prime, I guess, but it seems unlikely when he's specifically lumping Nicole/Cody/Daniele/Tyler (his Four Prime dream team!) together to everyone else, not trying to keep them off the block together, like he's telling Cody here.

Edited by mooses

Cody is being an angry ass and berating the others. He is now being an inquisitor to Nicole, Tyler. Now he just said the coffee is a mixture of goat pee and dog poop. Ian asked Cody if he was the Simon Cowell of coffee.

I guess Ian was doing something sort of dangerous with the hammock. Tyler said he was spotting him. Anyhow that's what Cody was so angry about.

Cody is mad at Tyler, he told Tyler he wasn't going to talk to him for the rest of the day. He said Tyler said he was going to come after him, starting today.

Boy is Cody pissy! Nicole tells Ian not to hang out with his friend Cody. He's not nice. Cody says, oh now Ian's mom is telling him what to do.

So who does Cody think he is anyway, yelling at people like that? I hope they have second thoughts about their alliances. I'm pretty sure Tyler is.

ETA: I asked the RHAP chat room why Cody was so mad. I guess Nicole and Tyler didn't want Ian to kick himself in the face again and Cody wanted him to.  (Strange)

Edited by Lamb18

They're talking about 6-word ghost stories. Or creepy stories. Ian told this one:

"For sale - baby shoes. Never worn."

Now they're asking each other if they believe in ghosts. Corey does. Nicole does. Tyler doesn't. Ian doesn't, because he's a man of science, according to Nicole.

Nicole's ghost story: She and her mom are laying on the couch and drifted to sleep. All of a sudden they hear Bang! Bang! Bang! Nicole gets up, drowsy, looks at the closet door and the panels in the door are moving. She opened it and looked in and saw the ceiling caving in. Nicole shut the door and was holding it shut and the door kept trying to open. They called the police. They came. Nicole opened the door and there was nothing in it except there was a hole in the ceiling. The police asked to go up to the attic to see if they could see if the animal was there. The police go up there and see bare feet footprints on the floor. Her dad thinks it was an animal.

Corey's story: They went to visit a haunted place in Jersey. It is gated but the gate was open when they got there. The workers were burning stuff. They were trying to get into the different buildings but the doors were locked. They go to the main building, that door was unlocked. They go in and are walking through, go up to one room and see files, scattered papers everywhere. Then suddenly one of their friends is gone. They're walking through the house, then they said "Call Tyler and see what he's doing." And it's STARS. I think Corey started naming the friends and there's probably not consent forms, so STARS. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

He'd need to not put up Tyler and he would need to backdoor Cody in order for it to work. He cannot risk Cody going up as an initial nominee, and Tyler would likely go home against Cody.

I'm not so sure. That's actually pretty even imo. Cody probably has better connections, but Tyler is both smarter and a better game player. Plus, I think he gets better if he's backed into a corner, like he was when David messed up last week.  So maybe advantage Tyler. And as we see now, Cody has a temper.  I bet Cody has a meltdown or five or six if he's nominated.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Most of BB16 I was truthfully pretty neutral towards Cody; on the whole he was pretty inoffensive, and I did really like his relationship with Jocasta.

This season though...?

I more than half suspect Cody’s begun to believe his own press clippings about being “half of the HitMen”.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'm not so sure. That's actually pretty even imo. Cody probably has better connections, but Tyler is both smarter and a better game player. Plus, I think he gets better if he's backed into a corner, like he was when David messed up last week.  So maybe advantage Tyler. And as we see now, Cody has a temper.  I bet Cody has a meltdown or five or six if he's nominated.

Yeah, I think it would be close. Christmas/Ian/David/Bayleigh would all want to keep Tyler for sure. Nicole/Daniele would definitely want to keep Cody. Some others I would probably lean towards keeping Cody, but I think Cody's close connections are so much more open than Tyler's that it might be hard for HGs to justify not taking that shot when they have the chance.

I think Enzo is the only person who could sit next to Cody to guarantee he goes home. But, yeah, getting those two up in any way is a huge risk in and of itself. It might just be a take a shot, and if it works, it works type of deal. Ian doesn't have enough allies to put up two pawns and do a true BD. Put both of them up? One of them could very likely win Veto, everyone else might try and force Ian to put up one of Nicole/Daniele instead, and Daniele might use it knowing Ian probably wouldn't put Nicole up. The only one who I think definitely wouldn't save one of Cody/Enzo would be Nicole because she'd risk Daniele. Put up Enzo/a pawn? If Enzo wins Veto, or if anyone takes him down, the pawn most likely goes home instead of Cody.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They're talking about 6-word ghost stories. Or creepy stories. Ian told this one:

"For sale - baby shoes. Never worn."

Now they're asking each other if they believe in ghosts. Corey does. Nicole does. Tyler doesn't. Ian doesn't, because he's a man of science, according to Nicole.

Nicole's ghost story: She and her mom are laying on the couch and drifted to sleep. All of a sudden they hear Bang! Bang! Bang! Nicole gets up, drowsy, looks at the closet door and the panels in the door are moving. She opened it and looked in and saw the ceiling caving in. Nicole shut the door and was holding it shut and the door kept trying to open. They called the police. They came. Nicole opened the door and there was nothing in it except there was a hole in the ceiling. The police asked to go up to the attic to see if they could see if the animal was there. The police go up there and see bare feet footprints on the floor. Her dad thinks it was an animal.

Corey's story: They went to visit a haunted place in Jersey. It is gated but the gate was open when they got there. The workers were burning stuff. They were trying to get into the different buildings but the doors were locked. They go to the main building, that door was unlocked. They go in and are walking through, go up to one room and see files, scattered papers everywhere. Then suddenly one of their friends is gone. They're walking through the house, then they said "Call Tyler and see what he's doing." And it's STARS. I think Corey started naming the friends and there's probably not consent forms, so STARS. 

Lol you kept calling Cody "Corey"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I know it's obvious and probably not worth repeating, but consarnit, this again shows how fucked up pre-gaming is! Cody should naturally be in a good spot due to his comp wins, but he shouldn't be in THIS good of a spot. Argh. 

Do you think Derrick's "I am pissed at Nicole" is an act? I definitley think Derrick helped Cody and I think Cody/Nicole talked. I don't understand why when Nicole and Cody are by themselves they keep saying Derrick will be pissed at Nicole because she didn't tell him. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I know it's obvious and probably not worth repeating, but consarnit, this again shows how fucked up pre-gaming is! Cody should naturally be in a good spot due to his comp wins, but he shouldn't be in THIS good of a spot. Argh. 

To be fair, Tyler's also in a real good spot due to pre-gaming. The David/Tyler/Christmas thing isn't on anyone radars because it all happened out of the house. It all kind of sucks, but, at this point, Cody's not the only one. Cody's is a little more icky because of the Derrick involvement (who I still cannot stand), but he's been on his own since he's been in that house. The thing that makes Cody's pre-gaming so strong is that his alliances are also his IRL friends - but it also makes them more obvious, too. It's not exactly his doing that these HGs are too stupid to realize the HGs who hang out all the time are also aligned.

ETA: It also sounded like Da'Vonne had some sort of connections pre-game, too. From what I remember, Janelle called Bayleigh, who told Da'Vonne, (who told Paulie?), who told Cody. So, Cody knew that Bayleigh/Janelle were tight (even though it was obvious in the house, too). And it definitely seems like her and Nicole made some sort of "hands off" agreement as well.

Edited by mooses
19 minutes ago, mooses said:

To be fair, Tyler's also in a real good spot due to pre-gaming. The David/Tyler/Christmas thing isn't on anyone radars because it all happened out of the house. It all kind of sucks, but, at this point, Cody's not the only one. Cody's is a little more icky because of the Derrick involvement (who I still cannot stand), but he's been on his own since he's been in that house. The thing that makes Cody's pre-gaming so strong is that his alliances are also his IRL friends - but it also makes them more obvious, too. It's not exactly his doing that these HGs are too stupid to realize the HGs who hang out all the time are also aligned.

ETA: It also sounded like Da'Vonne had some sort of connections pre-game, too. From what I remember, Janelle called Bayleigh, who told Da'Vonne, (who told Paulie?), who told Cody. So, Cody knew that Bayleigh/Janelle were tight (even though it was obvious in the house, too). And it definitely seems like her and Nicole made some sort of "hands off" agreement as well.

Oh yeah, sorry, the Derrick stuff jumps out at me, of course, because he's not even IN the house. But yes, the others are bad, too. Like David and Tyler having a connection that makes no sense.

• Love 1

What is the ‘I am better than you’ mindset of the Midwest?  Or did I read ‘mood’?

Need to know whatever it is I suffer from.   

ETA:  Bay is from the Midwest apparently and she had to move.  

Edited by Ellee
On 8/31/2020 at 12:43 PM, Brian Cronin said:

This is where pre-gaming really fucks things up, as there's no way in a normal game that Cody would be protecting Nicole this much. She'd actually have to DO something, but because they had a rock solid deal heading into the game, she knows she's safe with him around and he's sticking with it (Derrick likely correctly notes that if Cody makes Final 2 with Nicole, he's a shoo-in to win and at the same time, it nets Nicole another $50,000 for her troubles). 

seee.... i still can't jump on board with this whole pre-season alliance is unfair business.

Because.

1. it's TWO people. they still have to create additional relationships within the house to be completely safe

2. There has to be a solid reason that they would put 100% complete trust into each other. Perhaps financial stuff was discussed. 

3. Nicole and Cody already had a connection, they likely would have flocked together anyways

Enzo is jumping on board with Cody because they're both from the same area. Enzo is a bro to the end. 

If Cody wouldn't have won the first HOH things may have been a lot different. His HOH win set up him pretty nicely. 

On 8/31/2020 at 1:31 PM, vb68 said:

This is why it frustrates me on why Enzo seems so popular. Guy is a misogynistic asshole. And he's actually not as funny or charming as he's always told he is. I find him tiresome at best. 

One of my favorite memories is on BB12 finale night how Enzo just assumed he was a lock for AFH only to get smoked by Britney, someone who is actually funny.

This is maybe why i didn't like him his OG season. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh yeah, sorry, the Derrick stuff jumps out at me, of course, because he's not even IN the house. But yes, the others are bad, too. Like David and Tyler having a connection that makes no sense.

The Tyler/David connection is through Ovi. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

seee.... i still can't jump on board with this whole pre-season alliance is unfair business.

Because.

1. it's TWO people. they still have to create additional relationships within the house to be completely safe

2. There has to be a solid reason that they would put 100% complete trust into each other. Perhaps financial stuff was discussed. 

3. Nicole and Cody already had a connection, they likely would have flocked together anyways

Enzo is jumping on board with Cody because they're both from the same area. Enzo is a bro to the end. 

If Cody wouldn't have won the first HOH things may have been a lot different. His HOH win set up him pretty nicely. 

This is maybe why i didn't like him his OG season. 

I pretty much agree. Every season with returnees will have pregaming however there are so many factors in the house that effect those relationships. In the original All-Stars it was obvious that Alison/Nakomis/Diane/Jace had a pre season alliance. The co-hoh twist messed it up in week 1 and the people they were targeting all won HOH and sent them all out the door. James Rhine said that Janelle told him before she went to sequester she made a deal with Dani (him and Dani don't like each other probably cus they slept together and he told everyone) and Kaysar was added late to the cast. I do think Nicole A refusing to pregame was stupid. 

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean in the game. That said, thanks, it is good to know who hooked them up outside the show!

Ovi has been pretty open that he connected David and Tyler up and told David don't throw Tyler under the bus. Ovi had a  funny tweet how David didn't listen to any of his prep. Nicole A on Day 2 kept wondering why Tyler didn't talk to her cus she knew Ovi and him were tight, but she refused to do any pregaming which is dumb. 

• Love 1

I wouldn't say the connections are unfair--they just make the game more boring.  Everyone has advantages and disadvantages (for example, I think Kaysar is very book smart and also very compassionate, but it seems that with this particular group those items, which I find adorable advantages, might be disadvantages).  Nicole A's anxiety and feelings of not fitting in were disadvantages because they predisposed her to certain reactions.  Etc.

But as a viewer I like to see these things unfolding, as the players learn them about each other.  The pregaming is not something we are able to be shown unfolding so it makes the game less interesting.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm pretty sure (and it's popular theory) that Ovi is also the one running David's Twitter account right now. It lines up with Ovi's sense of humour. 

Ahh that could be. He's doing a great job if so.

The person running David's twitter said they were David's prep person and Ovi was on RHAP Saturday night going into detail what seasons he told David's prep and what David wanted to do to prep for this season. So yeah I assumed Ovi was running his twitter.