Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I'll be 56 in a couple of months but damn if I didn't giggle like a schoolgirl when Julie said balls.

Heh....I'll never grow up.

And, three of them. I giggled, too. I’ll be 56 in a few months. I guess we're immature old people. LOL!!!!

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Feeds are down, animal cam is up. I think that was our last view of Janelle on the live feeds. I dressed in black today to properly mourn. I'll have a proper wake tonight with my half-box of wine and the last piece of the ice cream cake. 

2020 fucking sucks. 

FB_IMG_1598059418808.jpg

FB_IMG_1589347380111.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, leocadia said:

So THAT was the big wedding dis-invite?  NicF is a passive aggressive weenie.  I can't believe she talked about how good she got Janelle.  

Both Nicole and Dani have strange perceptions of themselves, while being totally threatened by Janelle.  Nicole thinks she really got a good dig in at Janelle when she actually looked petty, immature and ridiculous, and Dani (ironically) thinks that she is not annoying, as she goes on and on about other people being "so annoying."  And of course, they both have these ideas that Janelle is somehow an angry, evil mastermind.

I think it was last night or the night before that Dani was talking to Cody about how their alliance is so good.  She actually said something like "We suck... but we're SO GOOD."  LOL  Who is this "we"?  Unless Dani wins this current HOH, she has won nothing so far this season, right?  Even Enzo won a couple of things, didn't he (and he is older than Dani)?  Dani hasn't won anything (unless I have blocked her many triumphant victories from my mind).  Dani's claim to fame this season is lolling about, talking smack about other people in the house with Nicole, or questioning people's dietary choices.  Whatever she says, it is spoken in the most "annoying" vocal fry rasp I've heard in a long time.   She is a grown woman and mom who sounds like a teenager trying to make her voice raspy so she can be liked by the cool kids.  It's awful.  She and Nicole are awful. 

Hopefully, whoever wins HOH, it isn't Dani or Nicole.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 9

I really hope Bayleigh/Da'Vonne will realize that those hinky votes were meant to frame them, and they shouldn't be so comfortable just thinking that The Slick Six are actually real. I honestly don't understand how they could think it is when Nicole F. isn't in it, and all Da'Vonne does is walk in on Cody/Daniele/Nicole F. talking. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, mooses said:

I was ready for some mean goodbye messages, and not only did they not show Daniele's, of course Nicole's was just some passive aggressive BS. It was pathetic. I wonder if she did re-do it and that's what she came up with instead.

Oh, there is no doubt in my mind that this was Nicole’s original Scorching Good-bye message. Because “if you don’t feel you should come” means Janelle is a raging bitch who tortured Nicole her Entire time in the house and “then don’t worry about it” means Nicole GOT HER! And it was so BADASS! Meanwhile, Janelle is sitting there thinking about the cheerleading competition she wanted to go to. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I really hope Bayleigh/Da'Vonne will realize that those hinky votes were meant to frame them, and they shouldn't be so comfortable just thinking that The Slick Six are actually real.

I can assure you that Day will not figure this out lol. Or she will but will somehow twist it to be Bay's fault. Or David's. Or anyone who doesn't fucking matter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Meanwhile, Janelle is sitting there thinking about the cheerleading competition she wanted to go to. 

And Julie didn't even follow up.  It was the definition of  "Whatever, bitch."😁

• Love 6
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I can assure you that Day will not figure this out lol. Or she will but will somehow twist it to be Bay's fault. Or David's. Or anyone who doesn't fucking matter.

The only hope is that Cody knows Daniele was trying to plan that, and he's already a little wary of her.

But, yeah, maybe they'll try and pin it on David instead, which Da'Vonne would totally fall for. Because he's her next target. Of course.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I'll be 56 in a couple of months but damn if I didn't giggle like a schoolgirl when Julie said balls.

And I totally thought your name said yogisboobies  🤣

• LOL 1

I'm going to be so annoyed if Tyler/Daniele/Cody/Nicole F. leaves this week and the Battle Back begins. It makes sense for them to have another twist because the Safety Suite is over, but still. 

I've endured so much favoritism towards HGs I can't stand, I was hoping The Powers That Be would throw me a bone this week.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'm going to be so annoyed if Tyler/Daniele/Cody/Nicole F. leaves this week and the Battle Back begins. It makes sense for them to have another twist because the Safety Suite is over, but still. 

I've endured so much favoritism towards HGs I can't stand, I was hoping The Powers That Be would throw me a bone this week.

There really isn’t anyone I would saved at this point. Kaysar notwithstanding. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hamsterwatch has been told Enzo won. So, yea, the show is cancelled lol.

Another week I doubt I watch the feeds that much.

They are absolutely  going to have to find some way to switch this crap up. 

• Love 3

So...David/Kevin/Kaysar on the block, huh? 

This sucks.

And the HOH conversations are going to be funny at first, but I have a feeling it's going to get grating fast.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hamsterwatch has been told Enzo won. So, yea, the show is cancelled lol.

Yo. Yo. What the fuck bro. So Da'Vonne, bro? 'Cause she's sketchy as fuck, yo. Yo, and fucking Kevin, too. Fuck it, yo, we can backdoor David, bro. That's what I'm sayin', bro. That's what I'm sayin'. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

If she’s been in a bubble. What is up with the fucking goddam mask!!!????   Where is the logic with this ridiculous insane bullshit. They’re feet apart why isn’t Julie in a haz mat suit. What the fuckity fuck is going on  

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yo. Yo. What the fuck bro. So Da'Vonne, bro? 'Cause she's sketchy as fuck, yo. Yo, and fucking Kevin, too. Fuck it, yo, we can backdoor David, bro. That's what I'm sayin', bro. That's what I'm sayin'. 

You guuuuuuuuuuuuuys, @Callaphera just saved all of us not bothering with the feeds for at least a week.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I was laughing out loud as Enzo emerged from his slop haze to pile his plate with a mountain of food right after midnight.  He scarfed down the first pile of food, only to load up a second plate and then couldn't finish it because, of course, he was full.  But an hour or two later, he and Cody were foraging for something to eat.  I figured Enzo would be sluggish and sick today.  So even though he was not my choice to win HOH, good for him that he pulled it off after eating half his weight in chicken, nachos, mac & cheese, cookies and whatever else.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That's it bro. That's it. 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

And, three of them. I giggled, too. I’ll be 56 in a few months. I guess we're immature old people. LOL!!!!

Welcome to the club, kiddies.  😎

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Sadly we all know kaysar will fuck up his one moment to shine, right? But we love him anyways. 

Hmmm...  maybe, maybe not.  Keep in mind we’re all in totally uncharted waters now - Kaysar in a Janelle-less House.  Nobody knows how Kaysar will react - including Kaysar.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

They won't. They don't give a fuck lol.

I've said it before- unless ratings tank below the 5 million mark, they have no reason to change things up. (I think the ratings for this show have been consistently in the 5 to 7 million range.)

• Love 1

Can he at least put Ian up next to Kaysar. I don't feel like that's too much to ask for. It will make me feel a little better since that would be a strike against Awful Nicole.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I've said it before- unless ratings tank below the 5 million mark, they have no reason to change things up. (I think the ratings for this show have been consistently in the 5 to 7 million range.)

Even if it drops under 5 million, they'd still be fine if every other show drops, as well. It's all contextual, ya know? 

• Love 1

So...still puppies? Assuming fucking Enzo did win HOH, that was reported awhile ago, right? So what else happens before the feeds come back? Have nots. For the love of all I have left in this game let Enzo, high on his HOH, actually follow through on his wish to make Dani a have not. And the fact that we are still on puppies be the fact that Dani lost her shit. And when we get feeds again, all hell has broken loose and no one knows what is going on.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

The ratings haven't been great this year under 5 million. 

I hadn’t been checking the ratings for BB. I thought they’d be more 6 or 7 since there isn’t much else on. I guess with some of the B & C casting (along with a D for David) that people were hoping for more high caliber players.....I’m assuming. 

• Love 1