Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

LOL Nicole F. has very high emotional intelligence, you guys. She said so herself.

Franzel and David literally read the same book on emotional intelligence while in their sequesterville AirBnBs. And neither of them learned a damn thing. 

1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Reading this is so incredibly tedious I don't know how you do it.

Booze.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

This is all fucking Derrick's fault. He helped usher in this new era of Big Brother and he did the very most in a season that he's not even playing in. Fuck off, you pompous asshole. LEAVE BRITNEY BIG BROTHER ALONE.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Christmas, Nicole F and Dani are all talking about how terrified Nicole A. is from Janelle and Kaysar. "she was trembling..." "I believe her!"   Then they go on and say "well have you actually heard Janelle say anything" and none of them have heard anything. And they say, "well we haven't heard anything..." None of them. So the natural conclusion???? --- "whatever she's saying must be sooooo horrible -- too horrible to hear...."  WHAT??????

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

OMG! I’m beginning to think bringing David back (while a nice gesture) was a horrible mistake. He’s horrible at this game and doesn’t have any social skills. Of course, it’s been done a million times before but he’s made it through casting (basically) twice. As for, NicoleA I feel a little bad for her but she had so much game in the middle of her season but she reverted back to her previous self. I sort of want her out now so she can find out the truth but I would prefer her over David staying. I’m so torn. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:
42 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I just finished a bottle of Pinot Grigio. 

I'm into a magnum bottle of chardonnay.

I have a box of riesling/gewürztraminer. I'm set for a house meeting
200.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

NicoleA says she's "disillusioned. It is what it is."
Janelle does the exasperated mom sigh.

Ten minutes later, Eeyore Nicole: "Janelle said 'It is what it is'. She doesn't fucking care about me!"

• Love 5

It's like Nicole A never heard the phrase, sometimes the pawn goes home. Janelle has so much patience listening to this. 

ETA: Janelle crushing the "masterplan" theory of Nicole's, which she spread around the house, and is now saying that everyone is saying. 

Edited by kellog010
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

Is this Nicole A.'s idea of a big confrontation? Because it's very underwhelming.

Don't worry, Eeyore Nicole will re-tell this story to be the biggest badass who ever faced down a bully and gave them what-for. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

OMG Nicole A is sooooooooooo needy...... I cannot take it......  "I told them if they made an All Stars poster just take my picture out of it because this is seriously a joke."   Yes, she's right. Just stop!

• Love 6

I can't stand Nicole crying and saying, "They're against me!" When David has probably had people against him in real life for no better reason than Robert had for putting up Nicole.

• Love 1

I know everyone's mad at him but Memphis is 100% on point about Have Nots being stupid because they don't really show it and that no one at home cares.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
how on earth did i forget an entire word?
  • Love 10
42 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

How can you not love this man? He's such a dad. He's even wearing the dad sweater. 

Capture.PNG

I am just catching up and, good lord, in the very first episode I was worried, but happy to report that I still adore Kaysar and Janelle and that I would still marry him. *swoon* 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Janelle volunteered to be a Have Not next week. How very dare she! Franzel wanted to stick it her! Ugh, Janelle is so horrible, guys. 

Please let Kaysar pick Janelle before Franzel!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6