Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Will she or won’t she? What are the odds of Destinie showing up for court? OMG, what about Shawn’s $50K? And the $2K he owes his ex wife?

Wait...$50,000 is on the line? How did you crack the secret code??

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Coltee Gal said:

Bunkies the magic hour has arrived!  Are you ready? I’ve got my fat lip, weave, bald spot, Jagermeister, and my devil dick ready to fuck somebody in your bed. 

I'll see that and raise you some ol crackhead kung fu moves 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Hi, everybody!  Had a bad week - looking forward to hate watching these broads!

Destinie - you def deserve for Shawn to call the coppers on you. You've lied, cheated and stole from him from the get go. All he did was talk to his ex about mundane stuff. I find it hard to believe that her facing what she is facing makes her think going on the run is a great way to deal with it.

Lindsey - well, just about the same. Hope Scott dumps your bum. Tenants rights? Don't you have to pay rent to be a tenant?

Mrs. Lamar - if you sincerely want Lamar and his daughters to get along, why did you freak out knowing that they met? Why did he have to hide it from you? Two faced as always.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Lindsey, I’m quite certain that you didn’t sign a lease. You have no rights to anything. Call your mother or Tarabelle to come and get you.

I did like the camera angle up from the diploma on the ground. Looking for a cinematography Emmy here, lol. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lindsay really thinks she's some sort of criminal mastermind. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"No, Mr. Lip, I expect you to die!"

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

All Flap has to do is call the popo.  Easy.  Not sure WHY Lindsey thinks she's holding any cards.... Guess she thinks because she threw all Flap's shit out on the lawn?? Who the hell knows.  She's cray.  Poor Miley.  Wave buh-bye to your nutjob momma.  She's goin down. (Fingers crossed!)

• Love 12

Tonight I have found the answer that explains how why or how the  people on DATELINE could kill their wife and kids. They're all like Destiney and Lindsey who think they can do whatever they want and not abide by any rules and can use or dispose of anyone if it doesn't suit them.  When you think of all the awful and horrible criminals in the world, they're probably all like these two with no remorse or conscious or any fucks about anything.

Shavels big head and no neck on a square body is disconcerting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7